-Click-

I need to just finish this guy up
 Sassy Otaku
09:25:17 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
My only real goal right now is I want to get all my terrains to level 300
 Ace
09:25:08 ace <3
how bad do yall think it is for my essay title to be 'f*** Merriam' for a high school paper?
 distant-screams
09:25:00 katy | beetle
haha just reminding everybody of their WIP art xD
 Rogue Whispers
09:24:43 Rogue is a Ghost
Katy, You just reminded me that I have to finish drawing a character :)
 Transcendence
09:24:32 anti gen ai
It's also looking gorgeous
 Transcendence
09:24:23 anti gen ai
Marsh you're drawing a silver black/silver dapple good luck those make me cry 😭
 technoblade
09:24:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I'm trying to get my forest level up as high and higher than my jungle level
 Sassy Otaku
09:23:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
Y'all are just making me want to art in general
 technoblade
09:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
y'all are making me realize that I should be doing art right now
 Sassy Otaku
09:22:43 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
That's fair :')
 technoblade
09:22:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

It is where I had made a majority of my wealth until I finally decided to go back to forest and learned how much better it is.
 The Amethyst
09:21:28 Dart
Distant

Amazing as always!
 Transcendence
09:21:18 anti gen ai
Oh wow chronic explorer receiptsgg
 distant-screams
09:21:03 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts so far? i'm gonna add in some lighter fur around her face too.
 Sassy Otaku
09:21:02 Chuuya/Ruggie
Might jump back into Desert once FMC starts
I've got a Conquer quest there
 The Amethyst
09:20:49 Dart
Starrmut

So cuteee I need one so baddd
 Sassy Otaku
09:20:35 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
...That jungle level though

I've got 300, 289, 315, 218, 146, and 141 in order right now
 starmutt
09:20:08 marsh | they/it
wuuaugh
-Click-
 technoblade
09:19:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I focus on quests and profit so that's why mine look like this.

forest
Level : 353
swamp
Level : 13
jungle
Level : 1995
desert
Level : 7
mountains
Level : 1
tundra
Level : 195

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   14 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 09:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty. Reserve that spot please. I'll cook up an Omega spot for it.
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 09:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Cascade

Name:

Cascade

4 Years 2 Months

Female

Pack - Packless - Outsider:

Pack - The Barbaric Okami Pack

High Watcher

Desired Rank:

Third Charge

Thoughts On Your Pack:

N/A

Appearance:

Credits: HOTNStock @ DA || HOTNStock@DA link

Due to her lovely genetic pool, Cascade stands at 32 inches, or in other words, 2.6ft tall. Her weight is unknown, but some say she looks around 80-97lbs (pounds).

By the looks of her pelt, she looks soft.. like a teddy bear. Unfortunatelty, that is not the case. Instead of being soft, her coat as a rough texture to it, almost surprising to most. It is rather thick, bred and built for harsh environments, only her muzle is the one thing not to be covered by her coat. In the light, her coat shows varies of colors, white, grey, black, and tan. Its not hard to see this, for most of these colors are prominent on her back, shoulders and tail. In the dark, her coat gets rather.. shady. The white turns into a grey, the grey turns into a darker shade of grey, brown melting in with the dark strands of fur, and the black almost shifts into a dark obsidian. These colors are faint, and during the seasons of spring and summer the boldness of them fades away, but once fall and winter comes around.. its truly unseeing.

Underneath all that fur, her skin is not a white but a steel grey, when wet and shining under the sun, you could almost see a glimmer to it.. like the suns reflection.

Her eyes are a light hazel, barely standing out, not something particulary unique about her apperance. While, her pawpads and nose are a smoky black.

Personality:

Basics
Loyal || Honest || Trustworthy || Defensive || Protective || Moody || Her Bite is worse then her Bark

Cascade is really a simple wolf, very easy to read, and just in general, a simple wolf.

Standing by her word, she took a vow, that she would remain loyal, and honest. She promised this to her dying mother, and for 4 years, she had kept that promise, and is not about to break it now. In her definition, to be loyal, you must prove yourself to others, and prove to them you will do as they say, you will stand by there side, you will protect them at all costs even if it means death. To be loyal, she charges into battles to protect those who have earned her loyalty, to be loyal, she would exterminate all risks and threats to those who deserve her loyalty. To be loyal, she would give up her life, giving it to the next, making a clear path for them into the next life. Some say she is 'too loyal' or even 'brain washed'. That is not what she thinks, she believes she is being as loyal as she should be, within reason of course. Those who have her loyalty until their final breath consist of her family, and her high-ups. Friends come and go, but never family.. no. Family is for life, and her loyalty is for life.

While being Loyal is a huge part of her, she is allowed to be moody once in a while, isn't she? Everyone here and there had bad days.. everyone does, its a part of life, but Cascade- her 'moody' days are, understated, you could say. When she becomes moody, or agitated, she attempts to hold it in but sometimes she can't. Its best to steer clear of Cas when she becomes upset. She becomes aggressive, and begins to lash out at others, spitting out words of anger and frustration. Half the time she doesn't mean what she says but there have been occassions where she, does. When she becomes moody, she is more aggressive with words rather then brute force, but occasionally she does bite and snap.

Whether loyal, upset, or anything of the other sort, she always seems to tell the truth, no matter the occassion. Its really easy to see, even a pup could see she is an honest wolf, a wolf of her word. She doesn't break promises, she keeps them and fulfills them when she can. She rarely ever tells lies, unless its for good reason, such as if a murderer were to enter her den, and ask her questions as to where her family was, in that scenario, she would lie.. then she would rip the wolf apart leaving only bones and fur to remain. That leads us onto one of her other sides~

Barbaric. There is obviously a reason why she has been called Barbaric. As if she was trying to survive in a crude world, she rips.. not, slash here, slash there rip. She physically rips wolves apart.. yes. Yes- she does do that, yes. Some have never seen her in action before, and therefore call it white lies, but unfortunately for them, once they see her in action, it is nearly impossible to forget what they have witnessed. She is brutal, cruel, callous and most of all, very dangerous. She gives second chances, but rarely, and most of those second chances usually end up being more wretched, gory deaths rather then those she kills off the bat.

Again. She is a very simply wolf to figure out.

Mate:

N/A

Crush:

N/A

Offspring:

N/A

Affiliations:

Other:

Something, something. Hm. Answer me this riddle... I fly, I breathe fire, and I have a grouchy attitude. What am I?

Edited at October 20, 2021 07:13 PM by Covidic Coffee
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 09:26 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved ^-^

Shadow Hearts said:
Alrighty. Reserve that spot please. I'll cook up an Omega spot for it.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 09:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Hezekiah

Pack: The Barbaric Okami Pack

Desired Rank: Literally anything other than an Omega; his dream would be becoming the leader of the Combatants

Thoughts On Your Pack: Somewhat bitter towards the Commander rank

Appearance: Hezekiah is a tan and yellow wolf, with a gold colored facemask, standing in at 30 inches. He is somewhat thin, and because of that, he isn't incredibly strong as he seems, as his fur is a tad long. He has scars across his body, with a claw mark across his left hind leg, bite marks near his right ear, and his tail has a small patch of fur missing thanks to it being torn off. He does look somewhat weak by his general appearance, with dull blue eyes completing the look.

Personality: Hezekiah was a former combatant, until he went against the orders of the commander, which saved his fellow combatants from a disatrous order, but he disobeyed an order from his commander, and as a result he was stripped of his honors and condemned to the Omega rank. Hezekiah was once a proud and honorable wolf, but now he acts like a ghost, walking around trying to not get noticed by anyone within the pack. He's dreamed about fleeing the Okami pack so he could be free, however he never found the courage to even plan an escape. Hezekiah's resting face is sullen, almost as if he is deeply saddened by something, and he talks flatly and without emotion, so that others won't even know that he's talking. Hezekiah tries not to ever show emotions of pain, stress, or worry, as he thinks those emotions would make him weaker in the eyes of the other members of the pack.

When Hezekiah is happy, he barely smiles and appreciates the company of those he's with, although it rarely ever happens. He walks quietly and tries not to be seen, acting casually so that no one ever notices him. Hezekiah likes it if he can go a day without anyone noticing, because he is constantly paranoid that others will hurt him and take advantage of his lower rank to harm him for the sick pleasure of it.

Mate: None

Crush: None

Offspring: None

Affiliations: Open

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 09:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finished Cascade's sheet.
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 09:57 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hezekiah and Cascade are accepted :)
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 09:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty. Thank you.

Spellbound said:

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 09:59 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Looky here! A discussion thread!
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 09:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Great. Thanks Spell.

Spellbound said:

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 10:05 AM

Misfit Roses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Rose
Packless
Desired Rank: She doesn't care
Thoughts On Your Pack: She loved them all and led them well until being driven out.
Appearance: Rose is a sultry black 23" high, 66 pound Sea/Coastal wolf with pale rings around her weak grey eyes, a faint scar on her forehead and numerous scars down her hind legs. The black fur pales to a grey underbelly and throat as well. The insides of her pricked ears are white and stand out against the rest of her body easily. She often has her mouth open in a happy pant, head slightly tilted, tongue lolling and tail waving. (10) Her fur is well groomed as she is very proud of it and doesn't like the sea salt making it stiff and scratchy. She limps a little bit as she trots, but it only slows her a little bit. Her eyes often appear to sparkle when happy. She has several broken teeth in the back of her mouth. Her nose is a grey/black as well, more black then grey but when really dry more grey then black. Her claws are black also as are her paw pads.
Personality: A lead wolf with a serious problem- due to trauma in her puphood and adolescence years she has devolved an Age Regression disorder and struggles to lead a pack without them turning on her for dropping into pupspace. When not struggling with her head space, she is a very strong willed-capable leader who enjoys settling arguments and teaching pups how to fish and search for dead seals. She's a very loving, tender hearted wolf, shy and easily frightened but would give her all for who she loves. Often times she stays up all night to comfort a hurting wolf and listen to them and offer advice. She is often everyone's friend if they need anything as she tries her best to help all who ask for her time. She rarely initiates interactions, however, as she is very socially awkward and doesn't enjoy crowds. She adores pups and desperately wants pups of her own but is unable to have any. She is easy to scare and many wolves enjoy cause her to jump and yelp when they startle her. Her mate is a Snow Rabbit, and so she refuses to eat or kill rabbits out of respect for him. She hates fighting and believes each and every wolf is special and deserves respect. She can and will fight if she absolutely has to but she tries every other option first. If she spots another creature being bullied, she will rush to their aid at once, her indignation lending her courage to face down other wolves. She believes in the Moon Goddess and believes she is the mother of all wolves and sings to her every moonrise and every dawn. She also believes in the existence of kitsunes and seeks them out to place offerings at their paws.
Mate: Snowshoe Hare named JJ
Crush: Her mate.
Offspring: N/A
Affiliations: None.
Other: something about dragons

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us