11:37:10 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I'm excited too
 Blood lust tide
11:36:55 BewareWhoYouTrust
Lazy
Hia
 Kháos
11:36:03 Kaos || Khaos
🫣 Woah, the October event is tonight. I kinda forgot.
 Lazy Kingdom
11:35:53 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
Ice cream names for her?
Check den for taken names <3!
 Blood lust tide
11:29:12 BewareWhoYouTrust
Meet whiteTrash
-WP Click-
 Kháos
11:28:28 Kaos || Khaos
New poll *^*
 Blood lust tide
11:28:00 BewareWhoYouTrust
Star
Got same white named white trash 🤣
 AshesAndStarlight
11:25:45 Star/Ash/Ashes
Stargazer

Haha whoops. He looks albino to be fair?
 Forest Dwelling
11:23:25 Wolflocke Challenge
Woop! Almost 7 days of Wolflocke!
 Blood lust tide
11:19:40 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: I crave for blood plays hide and seek with some pups and gets stuck in a log.
 icemoons
11:17:56 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
khaos

Sure why not, I'm bored too
 Echo Eclipse
11:14:12 Echo | Thunder
Hello chat IÂ’m back (after months) and I have changed my username (if you donÂ’t recognise me).
 Stargazer
11:14:00 Bobcats side account
-WP Click-
I thought you were albino...
 Kháos
11:10:42 Kaos || Khaos
Anyone care to PvP? I'm bored.
 Wilverbeast
11:10:09 Will
OH
Oh my god
-WP Click-

Just one lmao

The rest of my notifs were breeding thank God 😂😭
 SilverShadow
11:09:46 Ash ☆ Crow
Bobcat

She is really pretty
 Wilverbeast
11:09:41 Will
Oh god
I didn't
Warrior stone

Oh no oh no ;-;
 Stygian Forest
11:09:28 
Amy

Isn't that the title of a Studio Ghibli film?
 starmutt
11:08:42 marsh | they/it
lmao its my sanctuary wolf
 Red River Wolves
11:07:23 Redd Dead
Amy,
Eh, I feel like it just doesn't fit with the rest of my pack

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +3
Red Fox : -4
Snapping Turtle : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9 

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 16, 2022 12:50 AM

Satomi

Neutral

Give Award
Female rider and Lunar Dragon pleeeeease
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 16, 2022 05:30 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Could we have a discussion thread for this soon?
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 17, 2022 02:27 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll be looking over everything soon. Once I myself am ready I'll make a discussion form.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 17, 2022 03:46 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Zer0,
Currently your characters are not accepted because their forms do not meet the literacy requirement for the Rp. You may edit it them so that they can, but until they do they won't be accepted.

All other finished Characters who are accepted have been added.

Reservations have been added.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 17, 2022 04:09 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
We're in Need Of:

- 2 Dragons to Even out the Dragon to Rider Ratio

and

- The Squad Leader
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 17, 2022 04:42 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Sindri Bryant Mendel
Appearance:
Sindri, although not someone to be considered tiny, isn't one of a broad or solid stature. He stands at a height of 5'8, with a rather slim build. He has averagely distanced shoulders, not something that anyone would consider broad or sturdy. He has, again, average hands and feet, easily slotting into different positions to haul him upwards, but not being of a noteable size. His entire frame is rather slim, actually, but it does have some muscle. Not enough that he would be considered anywhere near buff, but enough that he could sure as hell outrun most people, or outclimb someone, or otherwise escape their grasp before they deal real damage to him.

Sindri's facial features do nothing to be rid of his child-like appearance. He has a mop of ginger hair with a few golden-blond streaks, and it is a rather scruffy look. It falls around his ears, and he often tucks it behind his ears to keep it out of the way, and he more often than not has a fringe that he just can't get rid of. His lips are a mixture of plump and thin, again being more of an average type. Along his cheekbones and the bridge of his nose is a wild collection of freckles--these are all across his face, but there is a larger amount in these spots. His face is rather round, almost child-like, as if he has yet to grow up into his teenage or adult figure, but he doesn't let it bother him. Or, rather, doesn't let it show if it does bother him. His skin is tanned, further proving that he's one to spend a fair amount of time in the sun.

Now, the boy isn't void of scars, despite his soft complexion. His hands, arms, legs, torso--even his face has a few smaller scars. But there is not tragic backstory to accompany these. No, Sindri had quite a nice childhood actually, and these scars where from 'boys being boys'. Or, in other words, him falling over things, out of things, and off of things. If you ask him about any of his scars, he'll meet you with his signiature grin and a fun story.
Personality:
Sindri could quite possibly be the definition of a nice person. He almost constantly has this signiature grin on his face, showing his teeth in a friendly manner and having a laugh bubbling in his throat. He loves to help others, whether it's doing them a favor, listening to them info-dump, or just being there, this guy loves nothing more than being the reason that someone is smiling. He adores making others smile and laugh, and it gives him this warm fuzzy feeling in his stomach. He goes out of his way to help others, and make sure they're safe, and happy, and fed, and watered. He would go without practically everything if it meant that those around him were happy, and he doesn't seem to be able to comprehend when his mind and body have had enough of his mistreatment--but he is aware, he just ignores it.

He is, and I say this in the nicest way possible, a child. Literally and figuratively. He near-constantly gets distracted if he's not talking to someone, and might just wander off if no one is paying attntion to him. Whether it's because he heard a noise, or a shiny caught his eye, or he saw something interesting--he finds reasons to wander off and, more likely than not, get hurt. Whether this is through his clumsiness (he is somewhat clumsy in day-to-day life, but if he's running from something it tends to disappear. Adrenaline kicks in and makes it go poof), or he ran into something less than friendly, he finds a way to come back with bruises or cuts with a fun story to tell.

He is, by nature, selfless. But he is not to be confused with idiotic. Even if he would forgive someone a million times for hurting him, he knows when someone isn't good. Even if he ignores this thought for their happiness, he won't allow anyone else to get close to them. Perhaps it's masochistic, but he sees it as a more self-sacrificial mannerism. If he stays close in body and mind to someone who damages others, then they can't damage anyone except him. And his own wellbeing is a price he's more than willing to pay.

Now, again, he's not an idiot. Sindri is actually quite smart. He knows a fair amount about dragons--he's nowhere near an expert, but he knows the basics, maybe a little more. He's not to be considered a nerd in any form, but he knows his stuff. He is, like intelligent, very observant. He picks up on others personalities very quickly, picks up on their mannerisms in a similar fashion, and does things with this knowledge that he thinks might make them happy.

And, even if Sindri isn't a violent person by nature, even the most passive can turn aggressive. He has quick reflexes, and is agile due to his build, even if he isn't the strongest. If you try to hurt someone that he cares about, his endless patience quickly finds a blockage, and he might just explode at you. It's not overly pretty, given his normally happy-go-lucky attitude.
Dragon:
Ylva
Stengths:
Agility | What Sindri lacks in brawn, he makes up for in his agility and speed. He's fast, and able to weasle his way in and out of places that other's probably can't, including some people's holds if they aren't the best.

Climbing | Sindri can climb really well. He isn't full of muscle or all brawn, but with a childhood spent playong among rocks, hills, forests and fields, he's grown comfortable being up above the ground and an adept ability in climbing.

Survivability | Again, having spent a childhood playing and camping among rocks, hills, forests and fields, Sindri tends to know his way around the wilderness and around a few weapons. He's mostly confident in his ability to survive if he got dropped in the forest somewhere.

Charisma | He's confident and comfortable in crowds and approaching people, including strangers, and drawing them into conversations. Whether that means he's just got a lot of friends, or he can be useful as a charismatic distraction, he's got the ability and the confidence to pull it off.
Weaknesses:
Brawn | Sindri is not the strongest guy out there. Far from it, really. He's got muscles to support his running and his climbing, but in a 1v1 with a stronger but slower person, chances are Sindri is getting knocked on his ass. So he tends to try and run before he gets backed into a corner, because that's when he's really in trouble.

Attention | Sindri has some trouble paying attention sometimes. Whether it's because his mind wanders, or he just can't convince his brain to pay attention, or he gets distracted, there's always the chance that he needs to be filled in later or that he didn't actually here what you said. He does try, though.

Social | Humans are, by nature, social creatures, but Sindri has a very high demand for social interaction. Some people can survive happily with minimal human contact, Sindri is quite the opposite. If he doesn't have at least one conversation a day he might as well die then and there. Or, in less extreme terms, it leaves him understimulated and can put him in depressive slumps if it's prolonged.
Dislikes:
TBA
Crush:
None
Significant Other:
None
Kin:
Open
He has two NPC sisters who aren't in the RP, he's the middle child.
Affiliations:
TBD/Open
Other:
>:] My little weasel boy.

Edited at December 21, 2022 07:32 AM by Polly
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 17, 2022 04:54 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sindri is accepted.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 17, 2022 04:56 AM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Is there anything specific the Squad Leader requires? I'm interested ^^
And I'll reserve a dragon please!
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 17, 2022 05:12 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Just Higher Literacy, Activity, and Communication with Me than the rest. ^^

Moose said:
Is there anything specific the Squad Leader requires? I'm interested ^^
And I'll reserve a dragon please!

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 17, 2022 06:53 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
quick question: you know how in the previous rp there were a few people the Squad Leader's age who had graduated? Is there any way I could make Juniper's older brother one of those characters?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us