Wolf Play : Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!
Chatbox
 Blood lust tide
11:29:12 BewareWhoYouTrust
Meet whiteTrash
-WP Click-
 Kháos
11:28:28 Kaos || Khaos
New poll *^*
 Blood lust tide
11:28:00 BewareWhoYouTrust
Star
Got same white named white trash 🤣
 AshesAndStarlight
11:25:45 Star/Ash/Ashes
Stargazer

Haha whoops. He looks albino to be fair?
 Forest Dwelling
11:23:25 Wolflocke Challenge
Woop! Almost 7 days of Wolflocke!
 Blood lust tide
11:19:40 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: I crave for blood plays hide and seek with some pups and gets stuck in a log.
 icemoons
11:17:56 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
khaos

Sure why not, I'm bored too
 Echo Eclipse
11:14:12 Echo | Thunder
Hello chat IÂ’m back (after months) and I have changed my username (if you donÂ’t recognise me).
 Stargazer
11:14:00 Bobcats side account
-WP Click-
I thought you were albino...
 Kháos
11:10:42 Kaos || Khaos
Anyone care to PvP? I'm bored.
 Wilverbeast
11:10:09 Will
OH
Oh my god
-WP Click-

Just one lmao

The rest of my notifs were breeding thank God 😂😭
 SilverShadow
11:09:46 Ash ☆ Crow
Bobcat

She is really pretty
 Wilverbeast
11:09:41 Will
Oh god
I didn't
Warrior stone

Oh no oh no ;-;
 Stygian Forest
11:09:28 
Amy

Isn't that the title of a Studio Ghibli film?
 starmutt
11:08:42 marsh | they/it
lmao its my sanctuary wolf
 Red River Wolves
11:07:23 Redd Dead
Amy,
Eh, I feel like it just doesn't fit with the rest of my pack
 Leafpool
11:04:02 Leaf she/her
Hi cat!
 Bobcat
11:01:15 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
Hold on what?!
 Stygian Forest
11:01:08 
Vox

Hello!
 Amygdala
11:00:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Spirited away

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +3
Red Fox : -4
Snapping Turtle : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 31, 2022 06:54 PM

Jelly

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Petra Vom Glatz
Breed: Belgian Malinios
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Her coat is out of standard as it is 'blue' (grey in actuality because it's diluted black). She has a white spot on her right shoulder due to an injury that caused her to fail protection training.
Art credit: JELYYnFlowers (me)
Personality: Standoffish/territorial/Strong-willed but kind-hearted/ Very protective.
Strengths: She is highly drivey, and obsessive about plans/ strong nose.
Weaknesses: She has a slight limp that only really affects her before a storm/ Obsessive over things to a concerning point/ Anger issues/ extreme fear of cars and thunder
Crush*: N/a
Backstory*:
Petra comes from various championed and well-known IGP dogs, she was the only one who survived out of a litter of 6. Much to her breeders' disappointment, she had a diluted coat color. Meaning she wasn't a show prospect. Despite that at 12 weeks old she had a bright future as an IGP dog, she was sold to a very popular trainer and put through the training. That was until one night when she was 4 years old being transported to a show in a crate suddenly an accident happened. Her crate was crushed to the point she had to be cut out of it. Her right shoulder had been shattered and was replaced. Her owner and trainer heartbroken by this retired her and fixed her. She lost everything that night, she went from a bombproof IGP prospect to a crippled fearful dog. She was with her newest owner for two years, until he passed away leaving her alone. Before he passed he had helped her through most of her fears and came close to fully restoring her confidence.
RP example!:
(I haven't roleplayed in years so this is something completely new xD)
Listening to the chorus of crickets, there amongst the sounds. A thundering sound of yipping and snarling ruined the surreal peace. In that clearing a mangy dog broke through the brush, running as fast as its malnourished body could. Pain shoots through its paws with each impact on the soft ground. He couldn't keep up with this pace, one miss-step and he would surely break something. In the corner of his eyes, a hollowed tree caught his attention. 'This is it, I have to stop, and hopefully whatever is chasing me doesn't notice' he thought. Making a sharp turn was a risk but even if he didn't hide he'd surely die to his pursuer.
Other: She weighs 65 lbs (so she is slightly larger for her breed) and has emerald green eyes!

Edited at May 31, 2022 07:11 PM by Jelly
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!June 1, 2022 11:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Hermes

Breed: Cane Corso

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Hermes stands about 68 centimeters and weighs 105 brawny pounds, Hermes is a very in shape dog for the most part since he isn't exactly sitting in his owners house all day well not anymore i guess. His coat is a dark color of black, sometimes you cannot see him that well. He has few scars on his body but most healed overtime, except for the ones on his nose and a few on his hind legs. His fur is short like freshly cut grass and shiny almost like a polished shoe. Hermes ears are clipped and they have been as long as he can remember. Hermes has ¨october eyes¨ is what his mother would tell him all the time, the brown leaves that fall from trees onto the ground when it is almost winter, preparing us for the cold,harsh upcoming weather.

Personality: Hermes personality can be very different at times. He is a very loyal and alert dog, he is very skilled once it comes down to fights against others but when he isn't fighting to defend his pack he is very reserved and calm but he can also be a hothead when things don't go his way, but after he calms down he is very apologetic because he knows when he is wrong but just cant handle being wrong in the moment. He loves being around the packs pups and will offer to watch them on his free time when he isnt napping. But he isnt too trusting when it comes to newcomers or anybody outside of his pack.

Strengths: Dog fights, The cold, Agility

Weaknesses: The heat, Being too open, Hard for him to trust others

Crush*: Nobody, Open!!

Mate*: Nobody, Open!!

Other: Turtles can breathe through their butts...dont ask

Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!June 1, 2022 12:14 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Jelly & Nueva & Pastry Lord,
Accepted!

Edited at June 1, 2022 12:26 PM by Thunder Struck
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!June 1, 2022 04:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Messed
Breed: Belgian Sheepdog
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Very large, shaggy black fur, pointed ears, bright blue eyes, tufted tail
Personality: friendly, motherly, gentle, kind, quiet, loyal
Strengths: Very strong hunter, enhanced senses (minus hearing as she is deaf), sharp teeth/claws
Weaknesses: deaf, gentle personality makes it hard for her to hurt other dogs (in territory fights)
Mate: Open
RP example!: Messed sighed and swished her tail, watching others talk to each other and wishing she could speak without practically screaming. She nudged her suckling pups and licked each of their heads one by one. She smiled softly, tilting her head. She picked her chops and laid her head on her paws, the familiar ringing of silence filling her ears as she closed her eyes and started to drift off. She sniffed and smelled a new scent, that of another dog. A loner, maybe? She settled back down. Loners occasionally came through, it was no big deal. But something felt off about this scent. Messed shook it off and fell uneasily asleep.
Other: Very fond of her pups, if anyone hurt them she would tear them apart (not tryna be OP) regardless of her gentle instincts.
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!June 1, 2022 05:00 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Unknown_Quantity,
Extend the personality and you'll be accepted ^^
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!June 1, 2022 05:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Thunder Struck said:
Unknown_Quantity,

Hmmm... I'll add:
Slightly disturbing, as sometimes she stares blankly at others for extended periods of time, very smart, loves her mate (still open), protective.
Is that good?
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!June 1, 2022 05:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Should be

Unknown_Quantity said:

Thunder Struck said:
Unknown_Quantity,

Hmmm... I'll add:
Slightly disturbing, as sometimes she stares blankly at others for extended periods of time, very smart, loves her mate (still open), protective.
Is that good?

Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!June 1, 2022 05:35 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sure ^^ accepted

Unknown_Quantity said:

Thunder Struck said:
Unknown_Quantity,

Hmmm... I'll add:
Is that good?

Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!June 1, 2022 09:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
^¢^ Link ^¢^
4 months | male | Golden Retriever
Pup wants to be a hunter or fighter when old enough
Sexuality? To young to know much more interested in chasing bugs
^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢
Link like his breed is has a golden coat and like his mother it is a light golden colour that gets lighter in the summer, and gets a bit darker in the winter.
^¢^
He has a pretty wavy coat that is very scruffy and since he plays in mud and chases bugs everywhere isnt the most cleanest, usally hiding a stick and leaves in it.
^¢^
Link has chocolate brown eyes that unlike his mother's that give a sense of wisdom his can give him a mischievous feel. Although like his mum they do have a sense of warmness and kindness in them.
Link has a few standout personality traits these include
^¢^
. Playful - link is definitely the playful type and loves to run and chase anything that moves.
^¢^
. Curious - very curious which helps his playful nature he loves learning although he doesn't have the best attention span
^¢^
. Kindness - something he shares with his mum is his kindess he loves to help whenever he can
^¢^
. Caring - he can be very caring and loves to help although he can cause a bit of a mess at times so isn't the best helper
^¢^
. Attention Span - He is known for zoning out and not having the best attention span always getting caught up in his head
^¢^
. Impulse - he acts first thinks later not always the best but that's why his friend Helem helps becuase Helem thinks first but why would Link think first.
¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^
Strengths include
swimming - like his mum he is not the worst at swimming obviously still being young he isn't the best and still needs help
^¢^
Loyalty - Link is extremely loyal to his close ones and would go to great measures to keep them safe
^¢^
Strength - Link actually has alot of strength and his bite is also not the weak
Link of course has is weaknesses and these are
^¢^
Impulse - acts first thinks later is basically him and he lets his emotions cloud his judgement which tends to make him a tad bit emotional at times
^¢^
easily bored - he can easily get bored and distracted and forget about all that was happening
^¢^
Stubborn - very stubborn and doesn't like being told no he can also be very protective over close ones
To young for a crush or mate but these are his relationships right now
Mother - Mink
Close friend / brother figure - Helem
Aunt figure - Anita
Open for friends!
Backstory may include or not. Really not to sure
Don't know if this is true or not but here is a fact
"If you open your eyes in a pitch-black room, the color you'll see is called "eigengrau."
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!June 2, 2022 04:19 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lost_Griffin,
Accepted!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us