Wolf Play : Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!
Chatbox
 LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?
 Caeruleum
07:02:52 Cae, Blue
i keep forgetting familiars can help in battles lmao
 distant-screams
06:59:57 katy | beetle
i like bringing my panda to explore with me, lol. she's not very useful but she is cute.
 Caeruleum
06:59:49 Cae, Blue
labor happens after 80-96h of pregnancy
 ZEFHYR
06:59:27 
ok thank you. bet it looks cute
 Eternal Sunshine
06:58:33 
Hey! What are the hours a wolf can go into labour.
 Caeruleum
06:53:39 Cae, Blue
Sorry i dipped for a bit, i got sucked in doom scrolling 😔

Tko, apparently no one knows about her :(
No for real, give me those 5-7 seconds between flash and thunder, not this same second colab 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 10, 2022 06:09 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
My Medium Female

Name:
Sua
Meaning "Fire"
Size:
Medium
Appearance:

This is an OC of Mine that I paid for. Credits for Design and Freeline on the Image. This is not Stock.

Sua is a female on the more medium side, though still a decent sized cat, her figure isn't as large and bulky as others. Standing at about 35" tall, the female has a physique that could almost be considered lean for her species. Weighing in at 480 lbs, Sua's body is well muscled, but not as heavy as larger specimens. She's still able to take down large prey, but the risk of much larger prey is higher, but it allows her to killer smaller prey than the massive or the large cats.

Like all Sabers, the female sports a pair of muscular backlegs and powerful shoulders, giving her the strength she needs to ambush prey. Her neck is also thickly muscled, which gives her a tremendous bite force to match. She does have a broad head, but her paws are on the smaller side, not quite as shovel like as the bigger creatures. Though the hooked claws are just as dangerous on her.

The female's coat is short, thick, and coarse, and able to protect her from the nuisances of desert life like thorns, burrs, and snags. It keeps those bothers from being able to penetrate down to her flesh, but it doesn't offer her as much protection for other predators.

Her coloration is a bit more traditional as well, though with unique markings that can help her stand out from others. Her coat is a more red-tan color, with a creamy tan underbelly. There is some dappling among her sides, and dark brown markings all four paws, as well as the nape of her neck and shoulders. The dark brown on her neck is darker, almost black, and turns into stripes as it travels towards the ground, blending into her base color about half way. Going down her back, the dark color stops about half way, so not too far after her shoulders, but it travels up to fade on her forehead too. The female has slightly raspy lower tones for female, a sound that isn't displeasing, but can be a bit off putting to some. Her eyes are a bright amber color, and her scent is something like wildflowers and spice.

Personality:
tbd
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Cubs:
Open
Affiliations:
Other:

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 10, 2022 06:22 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Saga

Size: Large

Appearance:

Saga is a large and beautiful female, standing at 43” and weighing in at 636 lbs. Her fang’s, like most females, are a tad short and seem to be a bit brittle. Her fangs, oddly enough, curve inward towards her jaw. However, despite the odd and brittle look, her fangs are incredibly strong and have no problem dealing large amounts of damage to foes when used to ambush. Though, it is still best to not use them to bite bone.

Her build is rather bulky, with muscles being well defined through her shoulders, neck, and all four legs – especially the back two. This is likely due to her preferred hunting style of lunging at prey from far distances, or even from above. Her claws are rather long and thick, and match perfectly with her humongous paws. Her tail is similar to that of a bobcat, which causes difficulty when it comes to quick turns.

The female’s coat is very heavy, with a good amount of fur covering her form. Only strong attacks can get past this amount of fur. It is surprisingly fluffy too, providing much warmth to both her and any cubs she may have – and gives her a cuddly, soft look. Lush, downward cheek fur adds to this appearance. Her fur is often described to be as soft as a cloud, and is colored like one as well. Her coat is of an almost white-silver sheen, similar to that of, well, clouds. Slate colored stripes like her back and go down no further than her stomach. Some stripes line her tail, but do not go past or touch the end of the silver fur. Her underbelly, lower jaw, toes, and lower tail are all a creamy-white color that is easily dirtied.

As is given for her size, Saga’s head is rather large. Her ears are similar to those of a lion, round and short. Her right ear has a noticeable hole in the outer edge. Besides her cheek fur, the female’s coat is not as thick here, leaving a massive weak point for her – considering that the curved fangs would not be of much use to an enemy at close range. Thus, it only makes sense for a scar to run across her muzzle. The slate stripes end at the top of her head. However, two lighter-gray stripes run underneath both of her eyes. These stripes help her burning yellow eyes to stand out amongst the silver fur even more so than they already did.

Personality:

Gentle || Wise || Motherly || Caring || Protective || Picky || Stoic

Saga, quite like parts of her appearance, is an incredibly gentle female. Her tone is almost always soft and tender – having a type of tone that can just lull one to sleep. It also holds much patience which is rather fitting for this female. She always seeks peace before any sort of conflict, unless it comes to a male threatening her cubs. It is nearly impossible for her to harm another creature without meaning to.

While not being the oldest sabertooth to exist, the large female has seen her fair share of life, and has learned much from it. She will often give wise words and advice to young sabers as well as those too prideful for their own good. If they do not heed her words, she’ll just shrug her shoulders and move on. They’ll just have to learn the hard way, she always tells herself.

The silver female is an amazing mother, despite her lack of luck. Much care is granted to her cubs, and even to those not of her own blood. She is very kind and, of course, gentle towards her little ones. She goes about teaching them life lessons that they would generally be forced to learn the hard way. She also enjoys watching cubs play as their fights can be rather amusing. She may even join in, or give the losing cub some advice as to aid them in battle. This often allows her to create strong bonds between her and the cubs – ones that can last a lifetime. However, she has yet to experience this much, as most of her cubs do not even make it to a year. As such, Saga is immensely protective of those tied to her, namely her cubs. Even the cubs that have grown up and moved on will still gain her protection if they were ever to need it. To her, they’re her entire world. If any more loved one were to die, she is unsure as to what she would do.

The slate-striped female can be quite picky when it comes to dens and territory. After her lack of luck when it comes to raising cubs, she works hard to pick the “perfect” den for her little family to grow. It is also at this time where the female can become incredibly aggressive, attacking any saber that decides to set up camp in “her” den. Though, she is a tad more lenient when it comes to territory. As long as the saber does not chase off the larger prey, she’s fine with them living there. However, she’s still picky when it comes to the lay of the land. If it does not meet her standards, she’ll likely move on.

Funnily enough, the female shows very little emotion. Most of it is kept bottled up inside, unless she’s around someone she loves and trusts. It is especially hidden when around most males, even around her own mate. She holds little trust in them, especially after the experiences she has had. It’s more likely that she’ll claw their eyes out than show any sort of emotion around them.

Crush:

Open

Mate:

Open

Cubs:

-Equinox

-Currently Pregnant

Affiliations:

-Equinox: The two sabers were incredibly close before the terror birds came. With the male being currently being her only surviving child, it makes sense that the two would be quite close. Saga pampered the young male when he was a cub, all while ensuring that he could have the means to survive. The silver female was saddened when the two had to part ways, but she knew it would eventually happen. With the sabers being forced into new territory, Saga hopes to find her son once more.

Other:

Nope

Edited at February 10, 2022 09:34 PM by High Hills Pack
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 10, 2022 06:23 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Equinox

Size: Medium

Appearance:

Equinox is an average medium smilodon, standing at around 34” and weighing 429 lbs. He resides in a somewhat bulky build, though definitely not as bulky as most male’s are. Funnily enough, despite not being a larger male, his fangs and claws are longer than most large male’s. His fangs are about 14” in length and go way past his lower jaw. His claws are about the same proportion to his paws as his fangs are to his face. In fact, his claws are so long that they are only semi-retractable.

The medium male’s fur is nowhere near as fluffy as his mother’s. Rather, it’s coarse and a tad bit rough – smooth nonetheless. There is also much less fur on his body than what his mother possesses. However, the male does have a short “mane” along the top of his neck, much like the fur of a hyena or a mohawk of sorts.

The smilodon has tanish-gold fur (like that of a cheetah) with patterns similar to that of a clouded leopard or jaguar. The outer portion of the pattern is dark chocolate brown while the inside is similar to a shade of caramel. Along his neck – cutting through the separations of his spots – lies milk-chocolate stripes, similar to those of his mother. However, they go no further than the base of his neck to the base of his head. His toes, underbelly, and cheeks are a very light tan-almost cream in color. His tail is similar to a bobcat’s and has more milk-chocolate stripes that slowly fade into the shape and color of the spots of a clouded leopard. The male’s short mohawk is also milk-chocolate in color with the occasional small spot of dark chocolate mixed in.

Not many scars cover the male’s form. Of the few that do, the biggest and most noticeable is a set of teeth marks around his neck. They are rather stretched out due to his growth, and seem to be more from teeth grazing his skin rather than an actual bite. His ears are more like a leopard’s, being both round and somewhat long. Smaller, dark chocolate spots continue around his face, similar to those of a clouded leopard, leopard, or jaguar. The dark spots help to bring out his bright, sunny yellow eyes – much like the stripes under his mother’s own eyes – and often seem to blaze when facing any source of light.

Personality:

Bold But Cautious || Curious || Airhead || Kind || Not A Pushover

Equinox is rather odd when it comes to his behaviors. He is quite bold, going into dangerous areas without hesitation or doing other things that could easily get him into trouble. However, he is incredibly cautious when doing so. He takes every precaution possible and is also very aware of any danger that can come for his actions.

The tanish-gold male can be rather curious at times. While his mother taught him many lessons, he did not learn much about the smaller things in life. Thus, he likes to observe the behaviors of the things around him. This even includes common prey items. If observation does not satisfy his curiosity, he will ask an older saber of any gender the question he wants an answer to. While he may be cautious, this behavior often undermines this aspect of his nature – often causing trouble for him.

The medium male is can be empty headed at times and lacks a serious nature. He lacks common sense and can do some incredibly dumb things just for fun. He rarely thinks through his actions before he acts on them, only thinking of what he would do after he does the stupid action. If he is ever caught doing something dumb, he will not take his actions seriously – often joking about what had done. However, he often uses that as a distraction to get out of said trouble. He can also be found daydreaming at times about a better life.

Equinox is a rather kind smilodon, often helping the young and weak smilodon he comes across – even at his own expense. He does not see it fit to kill another of his species, especially if he is given the chance to gain an “ally.” He will also do his best to cheer up any sad female he encounters. However, do not take his kindness as a sign of weakness. This male is no pushover. While not the strongest, this male can do some serious damage when he needs to.

Crush:

Open

Mate:

TBD

Cubs:

N/A

Affiliations:

-Saga [Mother]: When he was younger, the two got along very well. With Equinox being the only known cub of Saga’s to currently be living, the two had a lot of personal time to spend with each other. Thus, the two became very attached to each other. The male dreaded having to leave his mother, and even stuck around her territory; however, his solitary instincts kept them apart for the most part.

Other:

Nope

Edited at February 10, 2022 06:24 PM by High Hills Pack
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 10, 2022 07:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The Form
Name: Angel
Size: Large
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
She wieghs about 620 lbs and has a height of 40". She has green eyes and a regular tiger coat. She has full grown teeth sharper than most. She is an adult sabertooth and has slimlegs made for running. she has a fluffy coat that is soft to the touch. She has a orange back with black stripes and a white under belly. She has more of a organe coat other than the underbelly and stripes.
Personality:
Angel is very protective of her loved ones she will defend them till the end. She is very hardworking. She always wants to help in anyway she can for the pride. She has a unending loyalty to the pride and will die for the pride. She is social and wants to be friends with kind sabertooth's. She can be disrespectful but only if someone was mean or disrespectful first. She doesn't care to much for the mean sabertooth's and will defend the ones needing it. She has this caring aura to her from her being very kind and friendly to those she knows and those who aren't rude.
Crush: pm me
Mate:pm me
Cubs:none
Affiliations: [The More Detailed Relationships]
Other: She is afirad of water. She doesnt like rude animals.

Edited at February 12, 2022 11:26 AM by Shadow-Wolf
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 10, 2022 07:44 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rising Shadows said:

Aridam || 5 || Male || Large

Image here -- Credits to me once it's up

This male stands at 44 inches and weighs close to 630 pounds. He is all muscle, though it is well hidden by the sheer amount of fluff that covers him. His fur is thick and long, only getting short on the front of his face and on his lower legs. Aridam's left ear is torn and he has several scars decorating his body, though very few are visible -- again, due to his pelt. Long, thick sabers protrude about seven inches, shiny and sharp.

His coat is an average buckskin base, but his face, back, and much of his torso is covered by a darker, sooty gray overlay. Very faint stripes are visible along his dorsal line, and some spotting appears on his legs. Aridam's claws are long and are darker in coloration. His eyes are a vibrant green-yellow with the yellow flecks congregating around his pupils.

Aridam doesn't walk; he prowls. Everything about him screams predator, from his lean muscling to his glaring optics. He is obviously a fighter and he has won his fair share of battles, most of which have ended in another saber being successfully chased from either their own territory or his original piece of land. He is a handsome male, but he isn't the most approachable.

Personality

He is not the most welcoming of creatures. He was raised to survive and thrive, and to do so on his own. Aridam is territorial and a loner to the core; the only exception to this would be his sister, who he cares for very much. If there were another saber to get close to him, he would do the same for them. His sense of morals is his driving characteristic, and as much as he would like to stay out of anyone else's business, if he can be of help he will help. He annoys himself.

Aridam is a skilled hunter and battler. His light, ghostly steps prove extremely helpful in ambushing anything -- prey, intruder, anything. He is smart, too, and his actions are always calculated precisely. He has never had any need to be ambitious, really, but Aridam has successfully expanded his territory by displacing other sabers. It's mostly done so that he can avoid having irritating neighbors and plenty of space for himself.

He is the king of sarcasm and deadpan, monotonous words. Dry humor is the only humor he will register as being amusing, even funny. Everything else just sounds immature to him, and he can get a little judgy of anothe saber because of it. He's a more sober, subtly snarky individual, ambitious but laid back, adventurous but a homebody, dominant but alone.

Crush

TBD

Mate

Open

Cubs

Open if he has a mate/lover

Affiliations

Daeva - His littermate. They separated for a time but have rejoined given the current circumstances. They are on sibling terms, so there is both a deep bond and extreme frustration.

Other

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 10, 2022 07:44 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rising Shadows said:

Daeva || 5 || Female || Large

DB4-AD65-D-0-A0-D-4-FF0-98-F8-A6-B38-B4-F1989.jpg
Credits to Me.

Daeva is a large female, powerfully built, with no short supply of strength or energy. She stands at 42 inches to the shoulder and weighs in aroung 520 pounds. Her two sabers extend a little below her chin, about five inches in length. Her muscling is visible through thick, downy fur, and while she is more slender than others her size, she is still well-muscled.

Her fur varies in length. That around her jaw, neck, upper shoulders, elbows, and hocks is longer than the rest, and her fur shortens as it grows closer to her flanks and sides. Her coloring is a dusky sand base with lighter creamy-white points and undertones. Darker fur covers her back and head, and light, thick stripes run along her back. Bright, intelligent yellow eyes are framed by darker skin and fur. Her tail is present, but it is little more than a rabbit's, as is common for her species. Actually, it could be considered long by some standards, though it is only three vertebrae in length.

Daeva carries herself with ghostly, prowling motions that have a hint of the feline regality to them. Her movements are fluid and may appear slow, though this is really only due to her long legs. Her face carries a smooth, neutral expression when resting, though any assumptions of laziness are dashed by the light in her eyes.

Personality

She, like the majority of her kind, prefers solitude. Daeva is quite capable on her own, having maintained a nice territory for herself since she left her mother and siblings. Unfortunately, this territory was on the front lines for the terror birds, and she was run out not long ago. Daeva is now with her brother, Aridam, and they are getting along alright. Both spend more time alone than with one another, mostly to prevent skirmishes between them.

Daeva is about as ambiverted as a loner can get: she is willing to hold conversations with others, tolerates the presence of another saber, and does not move to instant aggression upon first meeting another. She does, however, remain aloof and is not one to start an interaction unless it is needed. Her interests lie in more solitary activities, such as wandering her territory and napping.

Daeva is a resourceful feline, and she is independent -- unless, of course, circumstances will not allow for her being on her lonesome. Her level-headed mind allows her to keep her calm even in stressful situations, though that levelheadedness does disappear when another nearby is freaking out. Irrational behavior frustrates her, though she hasn't been around many others long enough to truly be affected by it.

Crush

TBD

Mate

Open

Cubs

Open if she has a mate/lover

Affiliations

Aridam -- Her littermate. They have not really interacted in two years, but the sibling love/hate relationship still runs strong.

Other

None

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 10, 2022 09:29 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Shadow-Wolf,
If that isn't your artwork, you cannot use it as it is against WP rules.
High Hills,
Please reread the size ranges, she's too heavy for a cat of her height.
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 10, 2022 09:34 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ack! Sorry! I looked at the wrong thing when I was typing. She's supposed to be 636. Fixing it now. Sorry, again. ^^'
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 10, 2022 09:35 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
They are accepted :)
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 11, 2022 12:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I fixed it ^^ also thanks for letting me know

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7