Wolf Play : Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!
Chatbox
 Urux
08:22:42 Urox
Venom
All good haha. I get called Urox, Urok Uruk. Anything really lol
 BlazingVenom
08:22:05 
Urux, even wow thanks autocorrect /s
 Amygdala
08:21:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
The pups are kinda dissapointing
 BlazingVenom
08:21:39 
Uruk

thanks!
 Rogue Whispers
08:20:57 Rogue is a Ghost
Fuck I need den space
 Amygdala
08:20:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
They are prtty but i love rosewook marking as well 🥲
 Urux
08:20:45 Urox
Venom
Go to your den, then scroll all the way to the bottom and click use :)
 Rogue Whispers
08:20:23 Rogue is a Ghost
General Kirigan eats grass.

Mood: Sneaky

Why you gotta be sneaky about it
 Amygdala
08:20:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
If it makes you feel better he is hiding from me too and i don't have a quest
 BlazingVenom
08:19:35 
how do you use a bronze figurine?
 distant-screams
08:19:24 katy | beetle
gwyn's hiding from me now that i've got a quest to kill me
 Existence
08:18:21 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I have so many I love the greyscales as well~~
 Amygdala
08:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Awwww pretty...i love grayscale wolves
 Existence
08:16:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, This might be the girl I pair with him -WP Click-
 Amygdala
08:14:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Thanks XD
I kinda want to use the figurine ;-;
 Existence
08:13:39 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, Oooh she's gorgeous o.o
 Amygdala
08:12:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Let's see what 2 greyscales will throw out
 distant-screams
08:12:51 katy | beetle
how did i not notice the event quests xD
 Existence
08:11:01 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I xD I have so many I just don't know who would cross well with his light coat
 Old Money
08:09:31 elegance❀
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : +2
Badger : +5
Wolverine : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 8, 2021 03:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Am I in the rp or was I not accepted?
Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 8, 2021 04:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You have been accepted! Feel free to start your responses :D

Silver Hearts said:
Am I in the rp or was I not accepted?

Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 8, 2021 04:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oki!
Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 8, 2021 05:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finished!

|| Name || Aziel Firetalon
|| Gender || Male/masculine
|| Age || 24
|| Sexuality & pronouns || He/him, bisexual (closeted; mainly expresses interest in women)
|| Personality ||
Despite his seemingly slow-moving, patient and jovial nature, there is an energy to him - as unpredictable, playful and untameable as his element. When called to action he can be incredibly focused, steely and intense, even fierce and frightening towards threats. For a relatively small guy, he certainly knows how to bluff.
He has a cold, highly independent and closed-off side that those who approach him offering help or sympathy will be met with. He doesn't need you, he doesn't need your help, and he certainly doesn't need your pity or affection. He can be infuriatingly stubborn, and he is very patient so good luck outlasting him. He is very closed off to affection or dependance of any kind, on anyone - even basic gifts like food will be met with suspicion. There is no such thing as a free lunch, people always want something back. He is very cynical in this way.
(May put more later, I can't really figure out how to describe him. TBA!)

|| Looks ||
Aziel gives off the loose, effortless, almost carefree vibe, appearing friendly, youthful and relaxed upon first glance. One could mistake him for a young, naiive traveler, fresh from some small, protected nowhere town. But there is an underlying tension and perceptiveness that clues one in that he's not just a naiive, playful kid. Standing at a humble 5'7 with a long-limbed, wiry and toned build and a warm tan from long days out in the sun, he sometimes appears younger than he is. His hair is dark ash-brown but already lightly streaked with silvery grey. It is cut short on the sides and longer on top, almost always ruffled and wild. He has sharp hazel eyes, dynamic and intelligent, their color constantly shifting from green to brown to grey. His clothing is simple, functional and sturdy, including anything a regular traveler might need - a belt of tools, a large, durable rucksack, boots, and a protective, mist-blue poncho, over a plain offwhite shirt and dark grey pants. He tends to like lighter, more muted colors - white, pale blue, purple and green being some of his favorites. Most of his clothing is worn and stained with grass, dirt and even blood. But he patches it up himself and keeps on moving.

|| Familiar ||
A massive male wandering albatross named August. Aziel met his familiar rather late in life, after he left home to seek his fortune and found the bird crumpled on the edge of the sea, hopelessly caught in a net. He freed the bird and nursed him back to health, not really expecting anything in return. But he stayed faithfully by his side, and the two have come to respect one another as companions, rather than pet and master. Although they each lead their own lives they're always there to watch over and protect each other.

|| Family ||
His family was made up of a long line of fire elementals - except fo his mother, who he inherited his powers from. It's a long, tragic story of love and loss, but it's over now and he prefers not to talk about it. His mother is long dead now, but his step father and older half brother are still living in the coven-esque Fire elemental village he grew up in.

|| Abilities ||
Flying: 9/10, he has been flying since he was very young. Plus, he's an air elemental! This is kind of his thing.
Potion making: 8/10, he has a knack for knowing what will go well together and what will blow up into a boiling mess.
Spell casting: 4-5, 6/10 on a good day. His magic is largely instinctual, so trying to reign it into a cohesive spell is very difficult. However this is a common trend with Air elementals.
Strength: 4-5/10. He isn't very bulky or powerful, relying on mind games, agility and speed/stealth.
Intelligence: 8/10. He is very adaptable and quick-thinking, as well as quite the creative problem solver.
Agility: 8/10. He is very fast on his feet, and his reflexes are very sharp.
|| Crush/Spouse || None. He takes care neve to settle in one place for too long, so romance usually isn't an option.
|| Other || N/A

Broom

|| Name ||
Hermes
|| Pronouns ||
He/they. "It" is also fine with them.
|| Looks ||
A slightly worn out but sturdy and dependable broom. Made of a solid, well-chosen pine branch, with a nifty crook in the end to hold a small bag or backpack. A few of Hermes's twig bristles may be missing or broken, and they may not be as pretty to look at, but to Aziel - although he gets annoyed with him sometimes - this broom is irreplacable. One of the only things he took from his village when he left, and he has great memories of flying with his brother, chasing clouds and just being kids. These memories are bittersweet, considering how that relationship ended. But Hermes is a quality broom, and Aziel knew he would be devistated to be left behind.
|| Personality ||
Clumsy, bumbling and rather clueless at times, but undyingly loyal, dependable, more than willing to help people with whatever they need - a very expressive broom, all things considered. Hermes is quite old so over the years they have developed quite a personality. He can become sad and sulk in the corner when insulted, but will always return when you need him.
|| Available for Adoption? ||
Not for the finest broom in the nation.
|| Owner's Name (If you have one) ||
Aziel
|| Abilities (Flying speed, ability to make sharp turns, etc.) ||
Hermes is a very sturdy, dependable broom, able to withstand large crashes and fly remarkably long distances, as well as able to carry a LOT of weight. They are not particularly fast, agile or showy, maxing out at around 60-80 mph, but they get the job done and he doesn't give up until he's reached the destination.
|| Other ||
N/A

Familiar

|| Name ||
August
|| Gender and Pronouns ||
Male - He/him
|| Type of Animal/Creature (mythical/normal) ||
Normal.
|| Sexuality ||
Heterosexual
|| Age ||
Aziel isn't sure how old he was when he found him - between 7-10 years old. Albatrosses can live to be over 30.

|| Looks ||
August is quite a beautiful creature, with an everpresent tranquil, wise and discerning look about him. Boasting one of the largest wingspans in the natural bird world, his wings easily span 9 feet from wingtip to wingtip. His feathers are neat and sleek, primarily white in color save for a spattering of dark grey at the ends of his wings. His eyes are deep brown almost black, and his beak is pale pink. He has a fixed gentle, discerning expression on his face.
|| Personality ||
August is a quiet, stoic and proud creature, often preferring to observe the action rather than join in, all the whole casually preening his beautiful feathers and pretending not to watch. He has gotten very good at communicating with humans and is actually a very expressive bird when you know how to read him. He is very stabilizing, calming and wise, seeming to be above the chaos around him, and more anxious, energetic creatures are often drawn to him. However when he looks at you he always seems to be mentally chastizing you on what you did wrong. A stern, tough and serious bird.

No!
|| Owner (If you have one) ||
Aziel
|| Abilities ||
Flight, as well as incredible endurance, able to fly for long periods of time, great at catching fish, able to fly strongly even in very bad weather, excellent sense of direction, able to predict the weather down to a T, and has a vast knowledge of the ocean and the coast.
|| Other ||
N/A

Edited at December 9, 2021 04:03 PM by Finnick
Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 9, 2021 08:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ignore please. Dropping out-

Edited at January 31, 2022 08:35 AM by _~Fallen One~_
Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 9, 2021 09:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you for joining! Adding you now!

_~Fallen One~_ said:
~Character's Information~
<><><><><><><><><><>
|| Name ||
Kage
~~~~~
|| Gender ||
Male (He/Him)
~~~~~
|| Age ||
~~~~~
|| Sexuality & pronouns ||
Gay; Switch
~~~~~
|| Power ||
Dark
~~~~~
|| Personality ||
Kage, unlike his "intimidating" appearance, is actually quite the gentle giant type of male. He's very sweet and thoughtful, though he is a bit shy at times, and can be easily flustered if he's caught off guard. Even though he's well guarded and a little scary looking at times, he's a very good listener, and is the type of guy you could vent to without him telling anyone what went down. However, he can tend to be a bit emotional about certain things, especially when someone brings up his past or anything about his family at any given time during a conversation. Otherwise he's quite the sweetheart, and can actually seem quite innocent at times depending on the situation; but who's to say this guy hasn't seen or done a few things that aren't so innocent? ;)
~~~~~
|| Looks ||
Being of a larger size (height wise), Kage at first glance would come off as being intimidating, even though it's the complete opposite of what his personality is. He has somewhat fair skin, added to with some cute freckles dotting his cheeks and a bit of his nose, and eyes that are such a dark blue they look like deep, endless pools of dark water (of course, this is due to contacts, but he wouldn’t ever mention that). His hair is a bit long in the back and a little on the sides, giving him the appearance of a scruffy yet fluffy animal (if you know Percy Jackson, think Nico Di Angelo hair). His build is a bit more on the skinny side, though he does have some decent muscle in his arms and legs, but it's not much as he's a tad underweight for his age and height. He's normally found wearing plain white socks with black sneakers, dark grey or black jeans/pants, an elbow length shirt in either some dark shade of blue or purple, black fingerless gloves that reach halfway up his forearm, a dark purple hoodie, and a black beanie; he’s also 6’3 and weighs between 165-170 pounds.
~~~~~
|| Familiar ||
N/A. Pm me if you wanna be his familiar!
~~~~~
|| Family ||
Jax | Father | 48 | Status: Living
Marla | Mother | 45 | Status: Living
Anwar | Little brother | 12 | Status: Living
-
To put it simply in a few words, his family is considered to be very powerful where he's from. And they're a bunch of homophobic jerks aside from his younger brother. To say they don't treat him the best is an understatement, but I won't elaborate too much on that here.
~~~~~
|| Abilities ||
Flying skill; 8/10
Potion making; 4/10
Spell casting: 9/10
Social skill; 3/10 (he's very awkward)
Intelligence; 9/10
Obliviousness; 7/10 (he doesn't recognize feelings well, nor does he always realize if someone likes him)
Self defense; 8/10
Sensitivity; 7/10
Language skills; 6/10
~~~~~
|| Crush/Spouse ||
N/A, but pm me if you wanna be his crush! ^^
~~~~~
|| Likes ||
- Stargazing
- Being with his friends (he doesn't have many, and they all live far away)
- His favorite thing to eat is fruit, even though he’s technically a meat-eating imposter. His favorite fruits are things like strawberries or watermelon.
- Babies and/or small children.
- Trying to help others
- Getting his job done. If it’s not that, he likes praise, as he never got much of it growing up.
~~~~~
|| Dislikes ||
- Being alone
- His power, as well as the dark.
- He doesn't like water all that much, but he’ll go swimming occasionally if it's hot out.
- Storms. He hates them to the point of fearing them, mostly due to the noise.
- At the moment he's very uncomfortable, if not very afraid, of any/all physical contact aside from handshakes, but he's okay with it if it's him who initiates the contact first.
~~~~~
|| Other ||
- An odd quirk he has is that he purrs like a cat when you pat him on the head because yes. He also sneezes like one sometimes, and it's absolutely adorable.
- English was his first language, though due to personal reasons he ended up learning to Spanish and Italian, including Enderian (language of the Enderman) and animal-speak (speaking to and understanding animals).
- If he were to have a theme song, it would probably be Perfect For Me by Justin Bieber.
- He's very protective of his little brother, and would quite literally kill someone if they ever hurt him. But he also trusts his brother's judgement, as the younger boy has the uncanny ability to sense whether someone is trustworthy or not, as well as if someone is lying to him.
- You’ll know if you’ve earned his trust if he starts becoming clingy with you; he’ll surprise hug you out of nowhere most likely, and if you’re the only one he trusts then you’d be the only one who’d be allowed to touch him.
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Broom's information~
<><><><><><><><><><>
|| Name ||
Oakley
~~~~~
|| Pronouns ||
He/Him
~~~~~
|| Looks ||
Made from smooth African Mahogany wood, with long and almost feathery bristles that vaguely resemble pieces of dark golden straw. The wood he's made from is also sturdy and strong with a slight curve near the front, as well as a knob the size of a tennis ball; one could use this knob to bonk someone on the head if they ever felt like it, though Oakley would likely find it strange unless he knew the reasoning behind being used as a defense weapon.
~~~~~
|| Personality ||
Oakley is fairly quiet, usually preferring to just hover in a corner or hide behind whoever his owner is. But he can also be quite cheerful, and is actually very sweet once you get to know him. He's also very defensive, and can often get offended easily and will get snappy with whoever insulted him.
~~~~~
Yes.
~~~~~
|| Owner's Name ||
N/A, but pm me if interested! ^^
~~~~~
|| Abilities ||
This broom's speed similarly matches that of a cheetah, being able to reach speeds lof over 65 MPH. He can adjust his bristles to make very sharp turns, but can wobble a bit if he overuses his energy. Oh, and feel free to use him as a weapon if needed; just don't break him.
~~~~~
|| Other ||
He doesn't like to admit it, but Oakley actually likes compliments, especially when the person compliments on something he's done well. This is mainly reserved for his potential future owner though.
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Familiar's Information~
<><><><><><><><><><>
|| Name ||
Daya Rosalind Adalwin (or just Daya)
~~~~~
Female (She/Her)
~~~~~
|| Type of Animal/Creature ||
Mythical; Hippogriff.
~~~~~
|| Sexuality ||
Lesbian; Switch/Top
~~~~~
|| Age ||
Not sure how Hippogriff aging works, but Daya's age is that of a 21 year old woman.
~~~~~
|| Looks ||
Daya is quite the majestic sight to behold in all honesty. Being the child of a shapeshifting hippogriff, she gained the same half horse/half bird form as her father had, having the back half of a horse and the front half of a bird that looks similar to a Gyrfalcon. In this form, her back (horse) half is a mix of gray, dull brown, and some lighter and darker shades of grey as well as a gray-white tail. Her front (bird) half is the same, except the brown is a bit brighter and not as dull or dusty looking, as well as deep, beautiful amber eyes that give the impression of a predator that's about to close in on its prey. Her form is quite large in this case, being around 7 feet tall and roughly about 8-9 feet in length; just don't try to ride her in this form unless she gives you permission beforehand.
~~~~~
|| Personality ||
Daya is an individual who, when first meeting her, can come off as the mysterious type. She tends to be a bit nervous and guarded around people she doesn't know or trust, and seems to get quite distressed when she feels she's trapped or can't escape somewhere or something. Although she's really quite sweet and gentle, as well as fiercely loyal and a bit protective of those she deems worthy of her trust. Sometimes when she's in a good mood, she tends to be a bit more open and bubbly, even playful if it's a good day. But be careful around her; if you break her trust, she'll either a) give you one last chance, b) never speak to you again, or c) attempt to possibly destroy you.
-
In her hippogriff form, her personality is a bit more on the intense side for the most part. Given that hippogriffs tend to have an intensely proud nature, she can be a bit stubborn, if not a tad bit snippy, when you try to do something without her permission. She prefers to interact with people who have a more kind nature and/or good manners in this form, but will be slightly more hostile and aggressive towards those who have bad manners or personalities that she doesn't deem worthy of her trust. But she can also be quite shy and timid in this form, and if you scare her she'll either fly away or rear up on her hind legs and then turn and bolt away. Otherwise she's still just as fiercely loyal as she is in human form, though in this form the protective side of her is a lot more intense, especially if you happen to be someone of her personal interest.
~~~~~
Yes.
~~~~~
|| Owner ||
N/A, but pm me if interested!
~~~~~
|| Abilities ||
- Flying
- Running
- Speed of a cheetah (only faster)
- Shapeshifting because why not?
~~~~~
|| Other ||
- Because of her shapeshifting abilities, Daya can take on a human form. She doesn't like using it often though, as she thinks it makes her look strange.
- She likes to snack on fruit, though her favorite food is probably apples.
- Her name has a variety of meanings. Her first name means "bird of prey", whereas her middle name translates to "gentle horse", and her last name translates roughly to "noble friend".
<~><~><~><~><~>
Random Fun Fact On How To Approach A Hippogriff:
-
“Given their intensely proud nature, when meeting a Hippogriff it is customary to wait for them to make the first move. Eye contact should be maintained. You should always bow to a Hippogriff – it shows that you are well-intentioned – and wait for them to reciprocate. If they don’t return your greeting, make a quick retreat. If they bow back you can go closer, and if a Hippogriff accepts your approach they might even allow you to climb aboard and take a flight into the skies.”
-
((This is how you should try to approach Daya when she's in hippogriff form, due to the 'feral' side of her being more in control in her creature form.))

Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 9, 2021 09:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you for joining! Adding you now!

Finnick said:
Reusing an old character I thought I'd never get to roleplay with again! Let's see how this goes...

|| Name || Aziel Firetalon
|| Gender || Male/masculine
|| Age || 23
|| Sexuality & pronouns || He/him, bisexual (closeted; mainly expresses interest in women)
|| Personality ||
Despite his seemingly slow-moving, patient and jovial nature, there is an energy to him - as unpredictable, playful and untameable as his element. When called to action he can be incredibly focused, steely and intense, even fierce and frightening towards threats. For a relatively small guy, he certainly knows how to bluff.
He has a cold, highly independent and closed-off side that those who approach him offering help or sympathy will be met with. He doesn't need you, he doesn't need your help, and he certainly doesn't need your pity or affection. He can be infuriatingly stubborn, and he is very patient so good luck outlasting him. He is very closed off to affection or dependance of any kind, on anyone - even basic gifts like food will be met with suspicion. There is no such thing as a free lunch, people always want something back. He is very cynical in this way.
(May put more later, I can't really figure out how to describe him. TBA!)

|| Looks ||
Aziel gives off the loose, effortless, almost carefree vibe, appearing friendly, youthful and relaxed upon first glance. One could mistake him for a young, naiive traveler, fresh from some small, protected nowhere town. But there is an underlying tension and perceptiveness that clues one in that he's not just a naiive, playful kid. Standing at a humble 5'7 with a long-limbed, wiry and toned build and a warm tan from long days out in the sun, he sometimes appears younger than he is. His hair is dark ash-brown but already lightly streaked with silvery grey. It is cut short on the sides and longer on top, almost always ruffled and wild. He has sharp hazel eyes, dynamic and intelligent, their color constantly shifting from green to brown to grey. His clothing is simple, functional and sturdy, including anything a regular traveler might need - a belt of tools, a large, durable rucksack, boots, and a protective, mist-blue poncho, over a plain offwhite shirt and dark grey pants. He tends to like lighter, more muted colors - white, pale blue, purple and green being some of his favorites. Most of his clothing is worn and stained with grass, dirt and even blood. But he patches it up himself and keeps on moving.

|| Familiar ||
A massive male wandering albatross named August. Aziel met his familiar rather late in life, after he left home to seek his fortune and found the bird crumpled on the edge of the sea, hopelessly caught in a net. He freed the bird and nursed him back to health, not really expecting anything in return. But he stayed faithfully by his side, and the two have come to respect one another as companions, rather than pet and master. Although they each lead their own lives they're always there to watch over and protect each other.

|| Family ||
His family was made up of a long line of fire elementals - except fo his mother, who he inherited his powers from. It's a long, tragic story of love and loss, but it's over now and he prefers not to talk about it. His mother is long dead now, but his step father and older half brother are still living in the coven-esque Fire elemental village he grew up in.

|| Abilities ||
Flying: 9/10, he has been flying since he was very young. Plus, he's an air elemental! This is kind of his thing.
Potion making: 8/10, he has a knack for knowing what will go well together and what will blow up into a boiling mess.
Spell casting: 4-5, 6/10 on a good day. His magic is largely instinctual, so trying to reign it into a cohesive spell is very difficult. However this is a common trend with Air elementals.
Strength: 4-5/10. He isn't very bulky or powerful, relying on mind games, agility and speed/stealth.
Intelligence: 8/10. He is very adaptable and quick-thinking, as well as quite the creative problem solver.
Agility: 8/10. He is very fast on his feet, and his reflexes are very sharp.
|| Crush/Spouse || None. He takes care neve to settle in one place for too long, so romance usually isn't an option.
|| Other || N/A

Broom

|| Name ||
Hermes
|| Pronouns ||
He/they. "It" is also fine with them.
|| Looks ||
A slightly worn out but sturdy and dependable broom. Made of a solid, well-chosen pine branch, with a nifty crook in the end to hold a small bag or backpack. A few of Hermes's twig bristles may be missing or broken, and they may not be as pretty to look at, but to Aziel - although he gets annoyed with him sometimes - this broom is irreplacable. One of the only things he took from his village when he left, and he has great memories of flying with his brother, chasing clouds and just being kids. These memories are bittersweet, considering how that relationship ended. But Hermes is a quality broom, and Aziel knew he would be devistated to be left behind.
|| Personality ||
Clumsy, bumbling and rather clueless at times, but undyingly loyal, dependable, more than willing to help people with whatever they need - a very expressive broom, all things considered. Hermes is quite old so over the years they have developed quite a personality. He can become sad and sulk in the corner when insulted, but will always return when you need him.
Not for the finest broom in the nation.
|| Owner's Name (If you have one) ||
Aziel
|| Abilities (Flying speed, ability to make sharp turns, etc.) ||
Hermes is a very sturdy, dependable broom, able to withstand large crashes and fly remarkably long distances, as well as able to carry a LOT of weight. They are not particularly fast, agile or showy, maxing out at around 60-80 mph, but they get the job done and he doesn't give up until he's reached the destination.
|| Other ||
N/A

Familiar

|| Name ||
August
Male - He/him
|| Type of Animal/Creature (mythical/normal) ||
Normal.
|| Sexuality ||
Heterosexual
|| Age ||
Aziel isn't sure how old he was when he found him - between 7-10 years old. Albatrosses can live to be over 30.

|| Looks ||
August is quite a beautiful creature, with an everpresent tranquil, wise and discerning look about him. Boasting one of the largest wingspans in the natural bird world, his wings easily span 9 feet from wingtip to wingtip. His feathers are neat and sleek, primarily white in color save for a spattering of dark grey at the ends of his wings. His eyes are deep brown almost black, and his beak is pale pink. He has a fixed gentle, discerning expression on his face.
|| Personality ||
August is a quiet, stoic and proud creature, often preferring to observe the action rather than join in, all the whole casually preening his beautiful feathers and pretending not to watch. He has gotten very good at communicating with humans and is actually a very expressive bird when you know how to read him. He is very stabilizing, calming and wise, seeming to be above the chaos around him, and more anxious, energetic creatures are often drawn to him.
No!
|| Owner (If you have one) ||
Aziel
|| Abilities (If you're a griffin you can fly, etc.) ||
Flight, as well as incredible endurance, able to fly for long periods of time, great at catching fish, able to fly strongly even in very bad weather, excellent sense of direction, able to predict the weather down to a T, and has great natural "ocean intuition."
|| Other ||

Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 9, 2021 10:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Withdrawn :)

Edited at December 9, 2021 09:02 PM by iArema
Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 13, 2021 12:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|| Rune Clitrai ||
|| Female ||
|| 17 ||
|| Straight & she/her ||
|| Reckless, outgoing, friendly, althetic, loves racing on her broom, rides her broom standing up like a skateboard, competitive, playful, social, brave, adventurous ||
|| Rune has dark, long hair that is magic-ed up to naturally fade to red-orange. She has peachy skin, and amber eyes. ||
|| Garnet ||
|| None ||
|| Flying skill 8/10, potion making 4/10, spell casting 7/10, ||
|| OPEN ||
|| Fire element, please ||
|| Frisk ||
|| He/him ||
|| Frist has a broom handle made of dark oak with a garnet attatched to the top of the handle, and his bristles are made of pale broomcorn ||
|| Adventurous , likes taking new routes and swooping down to the ground very fast, likes learning tricks and racing, playful, social ||
|| No ||
|| Rune Clitrai ||
|| Flying speed 10/10, ability to make sharp turns 9/10, tricks 7/10, racing 9/10 ||
|| Garnet ||
|| Female and she/her ||
|| Winged tiger ||
|| Straight ||
|| 16 years (tiger years) ||
|| Garnet has bright orange fur with jet black stripes all around her body. She has some white tinge around her muzzle and white underbelly, with her eyes being emerald green. Garnet also has orange, feathered wings that's feathers fade to black at the tips. ||
|| Calm, protective of Frisk and Rune, obedient, great fighter, good listener, likes chatting telepathically with Rune ||
|| No ||
|| Rune Clitrai ||
|| Can fly ||
|| Wants a mate ||
Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 13, 2021 04:07 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry just about to go onto the RP thread . Just saw it.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us