Wolf Play : All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
07:14:06 Vox, Corey
Looks like I better check my rack and see if I've got spare civvies lmao
 Rising Ashes
07:13:30 Ash
-WP Click-
 Koa
07:13:27 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods? I have a question for them
 Rising Ashes
07:13:22 Ash
Is he worth keeping? If so, what should I name him (Greek or Latin names or from mythology)?
 distant-screams
07:13:12 katy | beetle
Exist,
i hope so :D she was one of my CB pulls yesterday.
 Voxtexy
07:13:12 Vox, Corey
Okay. I've found a group of sailors wondering what else is going on, annnd there's mixed answers.

It's tied between security drills and an actual threat :'D
 distant-screams
07:12:48 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd wonder if someone was attacked or something in uniform.

i have a parent who works in corrections, and every time they'd tell them not to come in wearing their uniforms, it was usually because of an attack or something happening along those lines. i hope everybody stays safe!
 Existence
07:11:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy ooo thay girl should give some good pups!
 Everlasting Torment
07:10:52 Anubis, Samael
Vox that sounds scary
 Voxtexy
07:09:53 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I'm also wondering what happened.

Like, we've gone to heightened security measures before, but we've never been told that we can't wear our uniform to work before
 distant-screams
07:08:53 katy | beetle
Vox,
that's.. concerning ^^' i wonder what happened.
 Voxtexy
07:08:21 Vox, Corey
Oh joy.

I can't wear my uniform to and from work now due to heightened security measures.

I wanna know what happened to cause this ;-;
 BloodWeb
07:06:35 Blood/Nicole
Poor slim just keeps getting slapped he should stop taking advice from my wolves lol
 Presumed Dead
07:06:31 Outcast/Nightshift
Thanks a lot Katy! :}
 Koa
07:06:19 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods
 distant-screams
07:05:01 katy | beetle
Outcast,
go to pack > pack activities > manage blog. you can post blogs and make folders for them there
 Presumed Dead
07:04:24 Outcast/Nightshift
How do I make a blog 🫠
 Serpents
07:03:33 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- anypne good with battle move names pm me please for her as I cant think of any cool magicy ones
 distant-screams
07:02:45 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i think i'll try this girl with ghost if i'm able to snag a breeding
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
07:02:16 Lotus
Katy & Blood,

Thank youuu!!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +3
Black Bear : -4
Water Moccasin : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!December 12, 2021 10:25 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
All completed sheets are accepted.

You may join the discussion.
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!December 13, 2021 09:36 PM

Captain Obvious

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Adenlee Isabella Radek

Nicknames: most people call her Addie

Birthdate: July 4 1872

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Nationality: unknown (I’ll explain why it is unknown in her backstory)

Appearance: Adenlee stands and 5’3” and she has an hourglass shaped body along with a very curvy frame, she has wide hips and her chest is a bit larger than the average. She has arms that reach reach a little tiny bit past her thigh area, she has longer legs which is what makes up most of her height. Her thighs are on the thicker side but as for the rest of her leg it seems like it is at a normal size. Her shoulders seem like the average width for a female of her age. Her arms are on the muscular side, her hands are thin and don’t ever have a speck of dust on them, she has long fingernails that look well kept and they give her a rather girly look. As for her skin, it is always smooth and she has few freckles or moles that you can see, her skin is sun kissed because she does like to spend time outdoors.

Her hair is a pitch black color, it looks almost like the color of coal and it shines like sliver, it is very curly and it is a wonder that she can keep it from getting tangled constantly. Her hair goes a little past her waist and almost reaches her bottom. Sometimes a few strands of curly black hair will get in her face and she will tuck it neatly behind her ear.

Adenlee has as oval shaped face with a defined jawline. The top of her head is covered in tiny strands of black hair that Adenlee doesn’t waste time on trying to pull back behind her ear. Adenlee has a nose that compliments the rest of her facial features, it isn’t pointed and it is the perfect size. She has natural Rosie cheeks. Her smile is wide and she always squints when she smiles (which in my personal opinion gives her an adorable look) she doesn’t have perfectly white teeth but they definitely don’t look ugly either, all of her teeth are straight and healthy, her smile is definitely contagious. Her top lip is a tiny bit thicker than her bottom lip, but both lips are on the plumper side. Adenlee has your average sized eye brows that don’t look too big on her face, her eyebrows do stand out against her skin though because they are a darker black that matches her hair color.

Adenlee’s eyes are on the larger side. They are a deep green color and they shine and sparkle like emeralds, there is also a few hints of blue in there with the green. Her large green eyes are rimmed with long eyelashes, they are a dark black color (to match her hair) her eye whites never really have any hints of red or pink in them giving them a healthy look.

Adenlee wears a pink shirt with light brown stripes running over the whole shirt. Her shirt is meant to be worn under a dress but she learned after she started staying with the gang for a few days that dresses aren’t the best attire. Her shirt has very thin straps (spaghetti straps) tiny pink buttons run along the middle of the shirt. Over the shirt she is wearing a jacket that is a shade darker than her shirt, the jacket has the same color of light brown stripes that decorate the whole jacket. There are some golden buttons on the sleeves of the jacket that are now rusted and worn and look more brown than gold. Below the jacket and the shirt is her very light colored jeans that have many stains on them, most of the stains on the jeans are grass stains or residue left behind by mud or dirt. Her “boots” that she wears are more like heals they are a brown color, they have a thin heel on the back which is between 1 and 2 inches is length. On the face of the boot there is a darker brown lace to tighten the boot so it fits her better. She often gets told that she can’t do work in the boots but she does the work anyway.

Aroma: Adenlee smells like wild flowers most of the time, along with a slight hint of campfire and morning dew.

Voice: Adenlee has a southern draw, when she talks it gives her a sweet sounding voice and it makes a lot of people enjoy talking to her.

Personality
: Adenlee’s personality is... chaoti, Adenlee is very quiet and shy when you first meet her but when you get to know her, her real personality traits start to show themselves, one of those traits being her chaos. Adenlee is very chaotic, she doesn't even know what she will do next, or where she will go next, she also doesn’t like following any type of authority and tends to live on her own life terms. Aside from her being chaotic she is surprisingly neat and organized, her tent us usually well kept and she likes to organize camp, along with organizing things around her she too tries to look the best, she often tidies up her face and hair in the morning before leaving her tent. Adenlee is often held down not only by her own sorrows but by other peoples sorrows as well. She will listen and talk to people if they are feeling down, but when it comes to her telling people about her sadness and about what she is holding back it becomes hard and she pushes that person away. Adenlee’s personality comes in all different types (NOT personality disorder XD) so her next trait will be that Adenlee is often a cheerful person, she is always smiling and making others around her smile by telling jokes or just talking to them, she also talk to everyone like they are her friend because in her eyes nobody is anything but her friend or an equal. Adenlee
is a super kind and friendly person and finds it hard to think why anyone would be mean to anyone. Adenlee is also approachable and very easy to talk to. Some of Adenlee’s negative traits are that she zones off all of the time and she finds it hard to focus. Another negative trait is that she is fidgety and she has to constantly be moving around. She finds it hard to forgive people if they wrong her and she holds a grudge against people. She is a very indecisive person and people get frustrated with her for that. She can be grumpy when she wants to be... watch out when she is grumpy. She is very girly and doesn’t like to get dirty so she finds it hard to do hard work around camp, but she will help cook and clean and she typically likes to garden so she can help grow stuff for the camp. One of the most important things about her is that she absolutely loves animals, if she sees you hurt a horse a dog or a cat or any other animal she will scream at you for an hour straight, but she understands that rabbits and deer and other game needs to be caught to feed the gang.

Strengths:

1.She is extremely fast when it comes to running

2.she is clever and witty

3.she is great with horses

Weaknesses:

1.she doesn’t like doing work that might get her dirty

2.she can’t shoot a gun to save her life

3.she overthinks everything

Reading

Singing

Making friends

Talking to people

Flowers

Animals

Feathers

The outdoors

Dislikes:

Rude people

Pessimistic people

People that are too serious

The heat

Any type of smoking products

Family:

Mother: Anna Radek | Age:??? | Addie doesn’t know where she is and she really doesn’t care|

Father: Unknown

Siblings: N/A

Backstory: Addie spent her childhood being raised in a saloon by her single mother who never really cared for her own daughter. Anna married a wealthy man and left Addie alone at he saloon where she lived for a while until she left and got shot by some rando. Ben was the one who found her and brought her into the gang where she was nursed back to health. Since she doesn't know who her father was and because her mother never told her, Addie knows nothing about her nationality.

Horse/other pets:

Horse: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1038562/complete?cd=spjpqvpq8Q

Horse name: Dancing Feather

Breed:?

Dog: https://picrew.me/image_maker/99647/complete?cd=eV9pNSn3Ab

Dog Name: Raven

Breed: ?

Dog Gender: Female

Other: Credits to images go to Hajen14 on Picrew for the Horse and livp on Picrew for the dog

Edited at December 16, 2021 12:57 PM by Avocado
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!January 7, 2022 02:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
can i join?
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!January 25, 2022 08:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I rejoin?
I have writers block and I'm trying to work past it, I think I'm gonna try to force back into literacy which has worked before.
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!January 30, 2022 07:25 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
could i reserve a member and newcomer spot please?

Edited at January 30, 2022 07:43 PM by Honeybrook
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!January 30, 2022 07:37 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Wilhelma ‘Willie’ Murphy

Birthdate: February 11th, 1869

Zodiac: Aquarius

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Willie is of Irish and Mexican descent, and her appearance reflects that of both her parents. Her skin is warm and medium-toned, with large freckles scattered across her face and body, and always has a glow that makes it seem as though she’s just come in from standing in the sun. Her hair falls to her mid-back and is somewhere between dark brown and black, with a wavy, wiry texture. She typically either keeps it down or braids it back tightly out of her way. Her eyes are round and deep brown in color, and are framed by thick, dark eyebrows.

Willie stands at around 5’4” and has a very athletic body type - muscular, but still thin. When she absolutely needs to, she can pull her hair back and pass as a young man on horseback. She walks with a distinctive, confident swagger.

Willie’s most notable scar is a thin, shallow white line across her throat that she received in a knife fight. She doesn’t bother to keep it hidden, instead wearing it as a badge of honor. While this is her most notable battle scar, she has several others hidden from view.

Willie’s usual outfit consists of a dark blue button-up shirt, black work pants, and a beat-up pair of black boots with a light brown coat and black hat. She keeps a black-and-white bandana patterned with flowers tied loosely around her neck. Willie isn’t a big fan of dresses, but she will wear them if she needs to blend in while in town or elsewhere.

Personality: Willie’s first foray into the outlaw lifestyle was when she killed her own husband. She had been married off to the brute at only nineteen and endured his tantrums and beatings for nearly a year until she finally snapped and shot him through the chest. She took off with both her own and her husband’s possessions and has been on the run ever since.

Most people tend to think of Willie as cocky. She’s a damn good outlaw and she knows it - how else could she have survived this long? She likes to consider herself more of a realist. She’s independent and doesn’t take kindly to being bossed around. However, she still respects Rife and his way of leading even if she thinks she could do it better.

Willie likes to think of her gang as one big family. She forms close relationships with those who have stuck around for a while and does her best to make sure the newcomers - the ones she likes, that is - feel welcomed. As kind as she outwardly is to new members of the gang, she tends to be a little on the paranoid side and has a difficult time trusting newcomers until they’ve ‘proved’ themselves in some way or another. It’s a similar situation with long-term members of the gang - if they do something to waver her trust in them in any way, she has a difficult time reconciling with them.

Willie has no desire for her life to change or get any easier. She loves the thrill of living on the run. She hates the idea of settling down permanently with someone, but she thinks she could make it work with somebody if she trusted them and they were willing to live as an outlaw with her.

Horse: Willie rides a bay blanket Appaloosa named Starr. The mare is the same horse that Willie rode away from her home the night she killed her husband. She refuses to give her up for a more efficient horse and showers her with love.

Strengths: Willie is an excellent sharpshooter. When it comes to firefights, she rarely misses her marks. She always says it’s the adrenaline that gives her an advantage, but she secretly thinks she’s just good.

She’d be furious if anyone brought this up, but Willie is frighteningly good at lying. Before the gang’s failed robbery, she was a vital piece in creating distractions or tricking unwitting citizens into helping out their cause.

Willie is very intelligent and isn’t afraid to show it. She’s very quick on her feet, which is great in tight situations.

Weaknesses: When Willie’s temper flares up, it flares up. These spells often end with her screaming her heart out at the person she’s arguing with, even if they’re perfectly calm. She also has a tendency to act like she was never angry and nothing happened after she’s finally calmed down.

Willie has a pretty rough nicotine addiction. These kinds of addictions were very commonplace during this time period, but still, Willie notices that she reaches for a cigarette whenever she gets stressed or irritated.

When she wants to be, Willie can be very manipulative. This typically occurs during her infamous distractions or tricks on unsuspecting townspeople, but she occasionally extends it to gang members without even realizing she’s doing it. She can be very persuasive and make them do or believe exactly what she wants. If she ends up realizing what she’s doing, she almost always goes to them to apologize and ask for forgiveness.

Other: shoot me a PM if you’re interested in our characters being friends or even love interests! I’d love to hear from you and listen to your ideas
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!January 31, 2022 08:15 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted!
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!January 31, 2022 03:50 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Denver Cleary

Birthdate: March 19th, 1867

Zodiac: Pisces

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: For the time period, Denver is a little taller than most men at 5’11”. He’s decently muscular and knows how to work it with his height to intimidate his opponents. His skin is naturally a bit on the paler side, but he spends so much time in the sun that he ends up with a medium-toned tan. He has a smattering of freckles across the bridge of his nose, with some trailing down to his forearms as well.

Denver’s hair is an intriguing mix of medium to dark browns. He has some light, chestnut brown pieces and others the deeper color of coffee. Together, all these colors work surprisingly well together. He can’t stand when it gets too long, so he keeps it at a medium length with some longer pieces in the front that end up framing his face. Denver’s eyes are a deep, forest green, and he has long, feminine eyelashes that he says he hates but secretly really likes. He either keeps his face clean shaven or allows a bit of scruff to grow out.

Denver is absolutely covered in scars. He’s gotten in a few too many fistfights and bar brawls for his liking. His most notable scar cuts right through the tail of his right eyebrow, leaving a clean line where the hair refuses to grow. His largest scar, however, runs along the underside of his left upper arm and stops right at his elbow. It’s long, wide, and discolored, and he thinks it’s ugly, so he keeps it covered up. He refuses to let anyone see it.

Denver usually dresses simply in a button-up shirt and jeans with a dark gray jacket. He has a light brown hat he wears when riding.

Personality: Denver does his best to keep up the mean old outlaw persona he has going on, but he’s really a big softie. He joined the gang about six months ago, just two months before the failed bank robbery. Even though he’s only been around for a little while, he truly cares about his fellow gang members and would do anything for them. Before joining this gang, Denver ran with a much crueler gang leader who would often send him out to enact merciless beatings and killings upon innocent civilians. He was with that gang for eight years, and not because he wanted to stay; he had nowhere else to go and too little money to sustain himself. After secretly taking from the gang’s stash for several years, he made a break for it.

During his childhood, Denver lived with his father and older brother and sister. His mother passed away shortly after his birth. During a particularly difficult winter, both of Denver’s siblings became ill and passed away. His father always seemed to harbor some sort of resentment towards him after that - perhaps because he was the only child to survive. When Denver was fifteen, his father died during an outbreak of scarlet fever in their small town. With no remaining family, Denver was forced to fend for himself. He managed to do so, doing odd jobs for his neighbors for a little cash and eventually taking bounties for wanted criminals. Hunting bounties led him to the employment of his old boss.

Horse: Denver owns a black mare named Io. He rescued her from a stable owner who was preparing to shoot her after a leg injury. The stable owner was so shocked that someone actually wanted an injured horse that he gave her to Denver for free. Denver’s pretty sure she has a little bit of Arabian in her, with her delicate head, but he’s not sure. The two are practically inseparable, given that they’ve been together for years. Denver loves her more than anything.

Strengths: When he gets to pushing people around, Denver can often get what he needs from someone without ever drawing his gun. He may not be especially tall or large, but he certainly knows how to intimidate people.

Denver has a natural knack for working with horses. He probably likes them better than he does people. They certainly complain less. He’s been known to take wild mustangs and turn them into docile riding mounts.

He’s embarrassed to admit it, but Denver’s compassion is one of his greatest strengths. He’s always willing to help out a fellow gang member or even a stranger in need.

Weaknesses: Denver often doesn’t realize that he’s being manipulated or used. He wants to help everyone so much that it’s difficult for him to see who is being genuine.

As much as he genuinely likes the other gang members, Denver has a tendency to close himself off when something is wrong. He doesn’t like talking about his own issues for fear that he’ll burden someone else with them or make himself look weak.

Denver has a terrible alcohol tolerance. It’s not like he’s never had a drink before; he guesses it just boils down to something in his genes. It’s certainly humiliating, though.

Other: shoot me a PM if you’d like our characters to be friends or love interests! i’d love to hear from you

All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!April 21, 2022 07:48 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Is this rp still open to new members? :o
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!April 21, 2022 10:55 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
We are revamping it so I think yes :3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7