Wolf Play : Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPEN
Chatbox
 technoblade
09:29:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

Fair enough, I only really explore other unsavoury terrains when I get a quest for it.
 starmutt
09:29:23 marsh | they/it
finished the honse :3
 Ace
09:29:18 ace <3
mir,
the true definition of feminism. Its a reference to merriam of the dictionary. Idk, I just dunno if its too innapropriate for school.
 starmutt
09:28:26 marsh | they/it
i googled how sabino looks and then gave up and winged it
 Transcendence
09:27:29 anti gen ai
I'm doing a buttermilk buckskin later today but they have to have an irregular appy ass and look less yellow 💀
 Sassy Otaku
09:26:57 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
It'll probably help me having the conquer quests and stuff too. Added motivation to hit different terrains
 Mirko
09:26:39 Mir
Ace
could be better, whats the paper on?
 starmutt
09:26:16 marsh | they/it
sketchbook
 Rogue Whispers
09:26:02 Rogue is a Ghost
Marsh,
what drawing site do you use?
 technoblade
09:25:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

That's a good goal, then you can raise it to 500 and so on.
 technoblade
09:25:25 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

I need to just finish this guy up
 Sassy Otaku
09:25:17 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
My only real goal right now is I want to get all my terrains to level 300
 Ace
09:25:08 ace <3
how bad do yall think it is for my essay title to be 'f*** Merriam' for a high school paper?
 distant-screams
09:25:00 katy | beetle
haha just reminding everybody of their WIP art xD
 Rogue Whispers
09:24:43 Rogue is a Ghost
Katy, You just reminded me that I have to finish drawing a character :)
 Transcendence
09:24:32 anti gen ai
It's also looking gorgeous
 Transcendence
09:24:23 anti gen ai
Marsh you're drawing a silver black/silver dapple good luck those make me cry 😭
 technoblade
09:24:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I'm trying to get my forest level up as high and higher than my jungle level
 Sassy Otaku
09:23:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
Y'all are just making me want to art in general
 technoblade
09:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
y'all are making me realize that I should be doing art right now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 4, 2021 04:19 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Blackbird is completed I believe :)
Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 4, 2021 04:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted

Murdering_Crow said:
Blackbird
"Please let me go..."

Undermate

Pack:
Pure Ones

Appearance:
(c) edgekennel @ DA

sniper-2-by-edgekennel-dcbt9s2-pre-jpg-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JIUz-I1-Ni-J9-ey-Jzd-WIi-Oi-J1cm46-YX.jpg

Blackbird is pretty generic looking dog. He is that of a German shepherd, having the common black on tan coloration. He stands roughly around twenty-five inches at the withers and weights around ninety some pounds. His build is rather sleek looking, considering his fur isn't the longest, and more muscle can be seen.

As stated before, he's pretty generic looking. His underside is the lightest tan color while on the flipside is the darkest. He has some tan that follows the side of his face and along the backside of his ears, and on top of his dark, almond eyes. His legs are covered in this same tan color, and goes up to his chest. His back legs are only covered in the tan at about the hip down, and the inside is this color as well.

Personality:
Blackbird is a rather collected male, generally calm in most situations and comes off as a bit cocky. Regardless, he's simply confident, and doesn't let anyone really stop him from what he wants to do or is doing. He has never been the male to disrespect others, especially superiors, so he still gains respect through his peers. Blackbird finds that opinions generally mean nothing - if you like him, cool. If you don't, that's just as cool too.

Blackbird is rather sociable. He's approachable and is the sort of canine to make as much conversation as long as you're still engaged. He enjoys talking, and therefore can be a tad annoying. He prefers deep, philosophical conversations, but Blackbird generally has a good idea of when to not talk about those things - he listens in most cases, even if he doesn't like you all that much. Speaking of which, he makes it known if he doesn't like you or does like you. Don't take it too harshly.

Blackbird can be quite protective, and this may be mixed up with him being possessive. The reason being is that he probably is, just doesn't notice it. When he cares about someone, he becomes quite passionate for said other and will always be keeping an eye for them. So say they go to talk to someone else - Blackbird may end up trying to take that other away from the other they are talking to because he is unsure of how to feel of the other. Generally, he's pretty easy-going, and this only really happens if Blackbird feels uneasy about someone.

That being said, Blackbird is very observant. He studies the body language, appearance, and the tiniest of details of someone or something. He is always making mental note of something, and is constantly on his toes. To be honest, Blackbird likes living on the edge. When something gets his heart racing, he is bound to chase after it to feel alive, in a way.

Blackbird can become quite impulsive. He doesn't think through all of his actions or words, so he may say or do something he doesn't entirely mean. That being said, not everything he does should be taken literally or to heart, but rather with a grain of salt. But normally, it's obvious to tell when Blackbird is sincere versus when he isn't.

Although a generally light-hearted male, Blackbird can be quite vicious over those he cares for and for himself. He is capable of dark things, and prefers not to let those things see the light, but at times it may be deemed necessary. Blackbird believes that this side of him is rather... unpleasant, so it's best you stay on his good side.

It normally takes a lot for Blackbird to become provoked and angered, but can be a big mistake considering how impulsive he is. This can lead to many outcomes, normally with the other dog not walking away. Just don't mess with Blackbird, yeah?

Blackbird does not give second chances. He's a one-and-done sort of male. You mess up, that is it - you do not seek redemption for him. This is mainly because he probably thinks you're a waste of time. If you want to stay friends with Blackbird, or even become more, just always respect his wishes, be honest with him, and don't back stab him. He'll do the same.

Other:
He's open for any relationships. I saw some cute bunnies earlier.

Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 4, 2021 04:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted

Rising Shadows said:
Name: Koho
Pack/Group: Pure Ones

doggo.jpg

Credits to Jaded-Night-Stock on DA (credits on image). Second image belongs to windfuchs on DA

Koho is a mutt. His coat shows his blood is predominantly Siberian husky, though he also carries samoyed, malamute, and Great Dane lines. His dam was a husky-samoyed cross, and his sire was half GD, a quarter husky, and a quarter malamute. It's very complicated. He stands at 33 inches and boasts a muscular physique covered in thick, medium-length fur.

His coat is a salt-and-pepper combination of whites, steels, and blacks. There is a thicker conglomeration of dark colors in the typical husky and malamute markings and along his back, and some pale tan hair lines his eyebrows, chin, and around his pawpads. His inner ears are pink beneath the white tufts protruding from them, and his eyes are a brilliant blue.

His shoulders and rump are the most obviously muscled parts of him, and he has a thick scruff protecting a strong neck. His legs are powerful and sturdy, well-proportioned, and covered in shorter fur than the rest of him. His tail curls somewhat (not as much as in the picture) and one ear flops halfway up.

Koho has a long, loping gait. His strides are smooth and purposeful, and he carries himself with a dominant air about him -- as is befitting him, being the boss. Koho's gaze has a cool elegance to it, though it reflects the power he holds; he is not to be trifled with.

Personality

Koho is a leader; there is no doubt about that. His actions, his words, his orders are all well thought out and run through several different scenarios before being released. He is smart. He is ruthless. He is content with his rank, and he will not allow it to be taken from him. No, he will die of old age or live forever.

He is loyal to his group, though not any distinguished individual, and will always put their survival and protection at the top of his priority list. Koho does not tolerate disrespect, disobedience, or dishonesty. He is a strict dog, almost militaristic in his mannerisms, but he is not overly harsh -- unless, of course, a loyal member is threatened by a less-than-savory mongrel.

Discord among his dogs is quickly resolved; if they cannot do it themselves, he will help them along with a not-so-gentle push. He knows how necessary collaboration is, and he will not allow behavior that jeopardizes it. If a dog wants to start making the rules, they are free to get their butt handed to them.

Despite having a fairer side, if one could call it that, Koho did not achieve his rank without grit -- or bloodshed. He is a menacing individual when he wants to be. His height, his bulk, and his colder persona only enhance the mirrage of a bigger animal.

He has no problems with killing anything, or anyone. Koho is a more than capable fighter. He is able to block out emotions during conflicts of any kind to maintain a clear mind, and his reactions are quick and fluid. He's not one to attack on a whim. Life in a harsh environment bred a scary individual.

Kin: Open

Affiliations

To Be Determined

Crush: Open

Mate: None

Other: I like cute lagomorphs and I cannot lie~

doggg.jpg

Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 5, 2021 08:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can i have pointer's as to where im going wrong?
Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 5, 2021 08:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Since this is a Semi-Lit RP you simply need more description in personality, and appearance. If you'd like, you can add a photo to your sheet as long as it follows WPs stock rules. You need much more description in personality though.

Bloody Revenge said:

Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 5, 2021 08:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay! I was lost at first. Do you know if I can use another game site's picture's if i credit them properly?

Covidic Coffee said:
Since this is a Semi-Lit RP you simply need more description in personality, and appearance. If you'd like, you can add a photo to your sheet as long as it follows WPs stock rules. You need much more description in personality though.

Bloody Revenge said:

Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 5, 2021 08:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Wolf Play : Art Crediting Rules (wolfplaygame.com)

Here is the link to how to use stock images, artwork, etc.

Bloody Revenge said:
Okay! I was lost at first. Do you know if I can use another game site's picture's if i credit them properly?

Covidic Coffee said:

Bloody Revenge said:

Edited at November 5, 2021 08:45 AM by Covidic Coffee
Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 5, 2021 10:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Atermius

Undermate

Pack/Group:
The Pure One's

Appearance:
Atermius is a Dutch Sheperd, with Medium length fur, covered with cream and white brindle. His tail is pure black, with slight fluff on it's bottom. He has dark eye's and skin, nose and claw's.
He stand's at 23 inches (58.42 cm) and weighs 60 pound's (27.21 kilogram's). He has a medium length coat contrary to the usual short coarse coat. ( All this is drawn from Dutch Sheperd statistics.)
(c) Metz Eric, Shutterstock Photo's
Personality:
Artemius is a quiet, stoic boy. He like's to hunt prey especially when they are fast. Usually Atemius follow's the rule's, especially when his life, or other important thing's, sich as he love or mate etc, is on the line. He love's running, and has a carefree attitude that he does not notice.

Atermius had joined the pack as a stray, having learned that he couldnt survive much longer alone. He agrees quietly with decisions, and does not oppose those he know's is in charge. Atermius has a slight temper when it come's to his sensitive topic's such as his past. When he isnt running he enjoy's flirting and messing with other's, though he tries not to do any serious damage.

Other:
Cute bunnies are his favorite snack.
More photo's:
(c) Metz Eric, Shutterstock Photo's
(c) Mitz Eric, Shutterstock Photo's

Edited at November 5, 2021 10:09 AM by Bloody Revenge
Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 5, 2021 12:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Declined.
I'm sorry, but I will not be accepting/declining anymore of your sheets.
Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 7, 2021 09:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: winchester
under mate
Pack/Group:
pure ones
Appearance:
(look at winchester in my pack cause i cant get a pic and i cant discribe the woman)
Personality:
she is kind but knows how to use her words
Other:
check her out in my pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us