Wolf Play : The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!
Chatbox
 Magnus Bane
10:19:46 Mag/Maggy
Lord I need to get premium again <.>
 Sanania
10:18:37 San, Sangria
Boo-

Ghost Blues
Hallowed Vows
Scarlet Ghost
 Serpents
10:17:48 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- battle move ideas pm me
 Jack-A-Boo
10:16:42 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

name ideas for her?
 Sanania
10:16:35 San, Sangria
Lmfaoo definitely sounds like a true barracks when the elevator is shite
 Voxtexy
10:16:07 Vox, Corey
meant to say "nice" after least. pfff, go me. forgetting a whole word
 Sanania
10:16:03 San, Sangria
Vox - thatÂ’s fair I wouldnÂ’t have known that acronym either
 Voxtexy
10:15:43 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
The PPV I have is at least, but the barracks I had before deployment were shit. I was on the top floor and the amount of times the rickety elevator broke down was insane.

See ya later!
 Sanania
10:14:45 San, Sangria
Vox - I was gonna say IÂ’d figure youÂ’d probably have nicer barracks but they still tend to run a bit small. (IÂ’ve gotta scoot currently at work and while there isnÂ’t a whole lot to do I shouldnÂ’t be on my phone for long).
 Voxtexy
10:14:06 Vox, Corey
I normally call where I live PPV, but I just use the term barracks since like, no one knows what PPV is lmao

PPV: Public Private Venture
 Voxtexy
10:13:02 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
Soo, the barracks I have right now are actually nice. I used to have a barracks room where me and my roommate had a small room where we both slept and then a small kitchen and small bathroom.

This one the Navy pays 1k a month for me to live here, I've got a relatively normal bedroom, the kitchen is kinda normal? Reminds me of a kitchen in an apartment and the bathroom is small but I don't need a big one anyways lol
 Sanania
10:12:39 San, Sangria
Dart - Giving vox advice on how to handle the foot and then me diving back into the nostalgia of early dating days with my husband
 The Amethyst
10:11:42 Dart
San

What didicome back too...
 Sanania
10:11:08 San, Sangria
Vox- yeah! Do a little foot dunk til your toe beans get a little too frosty then elevate and repeat.

Ugh hate that for you. Lmfao I definitely donÂ’t miss juggling barrack days - tiny kitchens not even big enough to make two meals for two without cramming the plates into a corner. (Hubby was army infantry so I got a glimpse of the barrack life a good number of times and will say dorm life is a dream in comparison).
 technoblade
10:08:25 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Sanania
10:08:17 San, Sangria
Vul-

Honey Banshee
Honey Bee
Nectarous
 Voxtexy
10:06:49 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
I could probably get cold water in a bowl.

I can get ice, but I just haven't gotten anything since I moved in to these barracks. My roommate kind takes up the entire fridge and freezer so I'm planning to get a mini fridge for my room
 Transcendence
10:05:05 anti gen ai
Nah the bald defect is 19 vitals but shart ratings
 Vulpixles
10:04:59 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Name ideas?
 Sanania
10:04:43 San, Sangria
Vox- mmm I forget youÂ’re military, more specifically navy (if my memory serves me correctly) soak it in cold water alternatively, perhaps?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +2
Jaguar : +2
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9 

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 1, 2021 09:55 AM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes please! I'm just lacking the insporation to do them right now, but I swear I'll get to it

Fangsoffire said:
Your reservation is also up as well. If you want them reserved again, tell me!

Dragonhorse said:
Can I reserve a queen and a loner? Edit, Crap I posted, sorry!

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 1, 2021 10:11 AM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Queen pls? ^^
The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 1, 2021 10:17 AM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
*Completed *
Sign-Up Sheet:

Name:
Sumire
Nicknames:
Mir

Queen

Appearance:
Mir's coat is on auto camouflage for the most part. Either a rocky grey for the rocky areas of Alaska or perhaps a barky green for the forest areas, it all depends on where she finds herself. There isn't really anything unique of her traditional white coat as it is similar to other Winter foxes. She has slightly darker 'freckles' around her muzzle and eyes.
Her size is what makes her unique to an extent, being quite small for her kind. Her size measures similar to that of Fennec Foxes- smaller than an Arctic Fox yet slightly bigger than a Fennec. She has a slim, lanky build easily hidden by her fluffy coat. As for facial features, Mir has a black nose and light blue eyes. In human terms, her eye colour is called periwinkle.

Personality:
Mir is a guarded individual, not easily trusting others outside of the skulk. You're either born in the skulk or you're an outsider. This does make her seem old fashioned in some ways. Thanks to human's hunting her kind for years, Mir has developed quite the strong flight reaction. This does not necessarily make her a coward, it just allows her to choose her battles a bit more selectively. If another skulk member is in danger, she will not hesitate to help them in the best of her abilities. She's a loyal vixen because once you've gained her trust, you won't be getting rid of her anytime soon.
Generally she keeps to herself, or would be quiet company to others. She's a great listener if you ever needed to get something off of your chest. She's quite the gentle soul and would much rather go back to the days where Winter foxes lived in peace, no human in sight. She adores the youth, to tell them stories of old and new.

Relationship(s):
Open, TBD
Daughter: Dewdrop

Strengths:
- She's agile.
- She's quite observant, her brain taking note of almost every detail in her surroundings.
- She's light on her feet and quick to react
- Stamina

Weaknesses:
- She's not the best swimmer due to her old leg injury, so hopping on pieces of ice is her only option
- She has a slight limp from an old injury, so it's more of an inconvenience but it does cause setbacks.

Other:
She's one of the foxy ladies^^ and no it isn't because she's a vixen.

Edited at November 3, 2021 01:40 PM by Lunar Frost
The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 1, 2021 04:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Who might the mother be?

Bloody Revenge said:
Sign-Up Sheet:

Name: Dewdrop

Appearance: Dewdrop seem's to appear as "Dirty snow", since she has a black tint. She seem's smaller then her littermate's being only a foot and half long. she doesnt stand more then half a foot, since she has short leg's. She seem's to have darker paw's, though it could be the light playing with her fur. As she age's her fur developes into white with dark spot's, more of a grey then a black. Her fur is long, but as she grow's, it even's out to be a soft scarce pelt. She overall seem's like she had'nt "grown into" her body.

Personality: Dewdrop seem's to a little mischievious, though she really just want's to have fun. She has trouble's following the rule's being that she doesnt enjoy being bossed around. She tend's to be bossy, although she act's upon her instinct's, which are quite often mistaken and unsafe. She tend's to put herself in more danger then in good way. She dislikes being told she's wrong and always has to have the last word. She tend's to only listen to her mother.

Relationship(s): Daugther, Sister.

Strengths: Dewdrop seem's to be good at being bossy, though her smaller strength's are not at all evident.

Weaknesses: Dewdrop has short leg's causing her to trip and fall constantly. Also her fur tend's to obstruct her eyesight, making her walk into tree's and other obstacle's. Her instinct's are particularely a weakness, since they are mislead and wrong. She tend's to be overlooked, or perhaps she tend's to overlook other's.

Other: foxy

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 1, 2021 04:07 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved ^-^
Lunar Frost said:
Reserve Queen pls? ^^
The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 1, 2021 10:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Sky

Appearance: She is a classic white fox with off-white spots on her tail and paws. her muzzle and tail have light gray tips with an Ombré effect. her eyes are icy blue on the edges and deeper blue near the pupil. half of her left ear is missing due to an encounter with a human.

Personality: she is a bubbly fox who loves almost anybody. She does believe in love at first sight and second chances. she especially loves kits or small things like squirrels and chipmunks. She only hates humans and betrayers. she is excited about things that aren't all that exciting. Sometimes she can be a little weird or annoying, as she is still young

Relationship(s): N/A

Strengths: She is a good mother when she was little her parents had died from humans and she had to take care of her 2 younger siblings (NPCs for now). She is also a great hunter she learned while taking care of her siblings. She is good at protecting what is hers with a passion.

Weaknesses: although she is a good hunter, she hates killing things and watching them die after her 3rd sibling died by a hungry fox rouge.

Other: foxysss

Edited at November 2, 2021 09:01 PM by The Raptors
The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 2, 2021 07:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Im not sure since i havent seen the queen's, nor have i discussed it.

Fangsoffire said:
Who might the mother be?

Bloody Revenge said:
Sign-Up Sheet:

Appearance: Dewdrop seem's to appear as "Dirty snow", since she has a black tint. She seem's smaller then her littermate's being only a foot and half long. she doesnt stand more then half a foot, since she has short leg's. She seem's to have darker paw's, though it could be the light playing with her fur. As she age's her fur developes into white with dark spot's, more of a grey then a black. Her fur is long, but as she grow's, it even's out to be a soft scarce pelt. She overall seem's like she had'nt "grown into" her body.

Personality: Dewdrop seem's to a little mischievious, though she really just want's to have fun. She has trouble's following the rule's being that she doesnt enjoy being bossed around. She tend's to be bossy, although she act's upon her instinct's, which are quite often mistaken and unsafe. She tend's to put herself in more danger then in good way. She dislikes being told she's wrong and always has to have the last word. She tend's to only listen to her mother.

Strengths: Dewdrop seem's to be good at being bossy, though her smaller strength's are not at all evident.

Weaknesses: Dewdrop has short leg's causing her to trip and fall constantly. Also her fur tend's to obstruct her eyesight, making her walk into tree's and other obstacle's. Her instinct's are particularely a weakness, since they are mislead and wrong. She tend's to be overlooked, or perhaps she tend's to overlook other's.

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 2, 2021 09:35 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alright, well she needs a mother. I can extend the mothers slots if you want to reserve a queen ^-^

Bloody Revenge said:
Im not sure since i havent seen the queen's, nor have i discussed it.

Fangsoffire said:
Who might the mother be?

Bloody Revenge said:
Sign-Up Sheet:

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 2, 2021 09:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I made a queen
The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 2, 2021 09:36 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Declined. You need more in appearance and personality, as well as full sentences in strengths and weaknesses. Remember that this is semi-literate.

The Raptors said:
Name: Sky

Appearance: She is a classic white fox with off-white spots on her tail and paws. her muzzle and tail have light gray tips with an Ombré effect. her eyes are icy blue on the edges and deeper blue near the pupil.

Personality: she is a bubbly fox who loves almost anybody. She does believe in love at first sight and second chances. she especially loves kits or small things like squirrels and chipmunks. She only hates humans and betrayers. she is excited about things that aren't all that exciting.

Relationship(s): N/A

Strengths: mothering, protecting, hunting.

Weaknesses: although she is a good hunter, she hates killing things and watching them die.

Other: foxysss

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us