Wolf Play : Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPEN
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
01:23:35 
Floof
I'm doing good. Just going to try getting 900 brains for some dye.
 Magnus Bane
01:22:53 Mag/Maggy
Felt:')
 Floof
01:22:49 Floodgates
Stygian,
Not much. I haven't been awake long :"))
How about you?
 Salem
01:22:06 Bell
The amount of event interactions I've accidentally skipped over today hurts :')
 Stygian Forest
01:21:19 
Floof
What's new?
 starmutt
01:20:02 marsh | they/it
wow that wasnt so hard was it answering a question
 Floof
01:19:34 Floodgates
Hey Stygian ^-^
 Salem
01:19:11 Bell
Rev
Fair enough, fair enough
Winter usually sucks for me but this time around it seems to be okay. I don't really have the problem with the colour changes so I can't really speak on that ^^"
 Stygian Forest
01:18:27 
Floof!
 Revelry
01:18:15 Rev
Salem
I don't mind during spring/summer. But I like to only explore the jungle during winter, it's the only terrain that the color change doesn't bother my eyes
 ZEFHYR
01:17:39 
oh a pumpkin or corn
 starmutt
01:16:28 marsh | they/it
ok not helping lol should've just picked one
 Salem
01:16:21 Bell
Rev
I'd love that too :')
Selecting which terrain you want quests from would be great
All of my quests are in the forest currently
 ZEFHYR
01:15:54 
:) / ;)
 Revelry
01:15:32 Rev
I wish I could select a terrain to take quests in, I hate going o forest during winter
 Floof
01:15:24 Floodgates
Magnus,
I get that a lot xD aha
 ZEFHYR
01:15:05 
hm well that might shut me up then if i could buy them all
 OCCULTIST
01:13:40 Man Lover
It's only been like.. a day since the bug was reported. There's still a whole month left of the event, you'll be able to buy the decor soon
 Magnus Bane
01:13:11 Mag/Maggy
I keep reading floof as floor
 Floof
01:12:20 Floodgates
Thea ¹ and Claudette ³ playfully wrestle over a patch of sunlight

Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

Madam, that is a child 😟

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Brown Bear : +2
Mountain Lion : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 11, 2021 04:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
general
Almost 4 years||lone stallion
Appearance:
Personality:
General is a free spirit, often going were the wind takes him. He often as a odd yet mature view of different topics. He is a snart stallion, always up for a challange. He is headstrong always speaking his mind. He isntthe most popular stallion because of this, and that he isn't afraid to stand against someone. General was raised to be very independent, and that he is. General is kind, doing his bes to help those around him, even if it means putting himself in harms way. General is not only smart but observant, often finding things that others might not even know yet themselves. He is physical and emotionally strong. He is skilled and quick in combat.
Crush:
Pm me
Mate:
None
Foals:
None
Affiliations:
Rowan (sister)

Edited at October 11, 2021 08:05 PM by ~The ultima pack~
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 11, 2021 04:54 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Gale is accepted as well
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 11, 2021 08:29 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Saga
`
|| 4 Days old || Filly || Ranch Herd || Foal ||
Appearance:
Small and with long and still somewhat wobbly legs, Saga isn't exactly as large as most foals at four days old. She has a lean build which makes her look even smaller than she is. All four of her long legs have white socks that travel up the cannon of her legs. Her hooves are white in color with a somewhat light cream color near the bottom of the hoof.
`
Her ears are long and are the same color as the majority of her coat, a dark gray with two patches of white along the top of her neck and just above her withers. These patches of white break up the black coloring of her mane. She has a white star and strop along her face.
`
Personality:
Despite her small size Saga isn't scared of much, but rather is curious about anything and everything around her. That being said she knows better than stray far from her mother's side. When close to and among the herd, however, she grows a little braver and will at times move off to play with the other foals.
`
A rather social thing Saga won't hesitate to ask any questions that might arise, though most are directed towards her mother. She is as energetic as any foal her age and enjoys running about whenever the opportunity arises. She isn't nearly as fast as some of the older foals but won't hesitate to challenge them to a race.
`
Relationships, even at her young age, are important to Saga, regardless of whether they are blood or bond.
`
Crush:
None
`
Mate:
None
`
Foals:
None
`
Affiliation:
Mother: Rain
Father: Phantom
`
Other:
(Credit for both images belongs to the-strawberry-tree on DeviantArt)

Edited at October 11, 2021 08:51 PM by Outlander
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 11, 2021 10:46 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Nieva
Herd:
Feral
Lead Mare
Desired Rank:
Achieved
Appearance:
Stock Image. Credits on Image. reasontobecrazy on DA.
Personality:
This mare is quite the character when it comes to her personality. She is more of an observant and laidback mare. She can be seen mostly in the background watching and analyzing others with a critical stare or a thoughtful expression on her face. She may seem lazy and calm to most, but if one knew her then they know they should be wary about her. Her presence demands respect even if she is just a normal mare. She still wants to be treated with respect and honor, and if she isn't then she'll surely give a stern scowl and pin her ears in displeasure. This mare is wickedly intelligent, and she has been gifted with smarts. She knows how to use that brain of hers to her advantage: whether it be for good or bad. She's smart about what she says and does along with having a memory like an elephant. A sharp mind and good memory is a dangerous combination but many sleep on it due to her mostly sweet and caring personality. However, just as this mare is sweet and kind she can be just as devious.

Áine is a motherly soul. She loves foals and yearlings and it makes her heart happy to see them play and be happy. If one were orphaned she'd be the one to take them under her wing and stay by them. She's a mature and has seen over a decade of life so she's pretty sure she has some wisdom she can lay down on them (that is if they want her advice.) However, one doesn't get her advice freely or just by asking. She may give it out on a whim or if she really thinks they need it. She can be a source of motivation and cheer someone up when they're down, but she may do it the wrong manner of speech. She's not one to coddle or sugar coat everything, because she feels the young need to the harsh truths and realities of the world. She's not a pessimist but more of a realist. When it comes to foals and the youth she's more patient, and will tolerate their misbehavior and antics, but if your a grown mare or stallion being petty then she'll give you a glare that just screams: "Grown up dumbass."

This mare can be considered moody at times. It seems nothing but agitation in her eyes are normal. Maybe it's due to the hormones of pregnancy or she just has a bad attitude at times. She doesn't like being in the presence of bratty or haughty mares as it disgusts her. Nor does she like stallions who think they're all that and all up in her face. She has a certain tolerance to stallions, but even now they're walking on thin ice. She only trusts a handful of stallion due to them ripping her trust in two in the past. This mare guards her heart with a ferocious nature. It's simple as this ; you break her heart then she'll find a way to break you. This mare is patient and cunning when she needs to be. She can go many years plotting and planning what she'll do to. She does and will hold grudges, but not over trivial matters. She has a certain look in her features when you know she's mad; it's a calm expression on her face but if you look into her eyes it's like the calm before an impending storm. She isn't afraid to nip you harshly in the arse if you disrespect her ; she may not hold rank but she's still a mare with more years of experience than these younger creatures. She's also not afraid to buck or send her hooves in your direction if you're being quite the pest. Their are many warning signs she'll give before she reaches this point: from the clear annoyance on her face, her tail swishing impatiently, pawing or stamping the ground, an overly loud snort , but you'll never see her ears pin.
This mare views family and friends as important. Having good friends is a one thing she treasures. She strives to be a good friend and be for them no matter what, and she would do everything in her power to make sure they're happy. When it comes to friends and family she may be a bit biased as she cares for them more deeply than others. The say blood is thicker than water, but if you're her true friend then you're basically family. She only puts up with the antics of those she are close to, but even then she'll call them out if they're being stupid or fake towards her. She doesn't like fake friends nor does she tolerate them. She will become more mischievous and bolder in her word choices if someone disrespect her around her friends. This mare can take the heat and criticism. She's used to it: her bold and forward nature is sure to ruffle some feathers. She doesn't care if you insult her. Fine, she'll just bite your head off with an insult that'll put you in your place, but she'll deliver it in a calm manner with a venomous tone. No, one does not want to poke this bear, because when she is awake she goes all out on your ass. Now, if you insult her family? Ah, you'd better run for the hills darling. This mare doesn't tolerate one insulting them, and she will physically put herself between you and them. Now if her yearling is being talked about, then they need to learn to have thick skin and she'll tell them to stick up for themselves, but if it's too much then she will come in. And you don't want this angry mama on your ass. However, if you're degrading her foal or the foal of someone close to her then this mare is coming to you with a mother's fury.

This mare is extremely protective of her foals especially her younger ones. She doesn't like any stallion breathing in their vicinity unless they're the sire. This mare also doesn't like any other mare trying to take the responsibility of lecturing or disciplining her children. She knows they may mean the best, but if they're not close to her then they can kindly fuck off. Only when she's dead and gone may another raise her children and even then she would have entrusted them to someone she views as worthy of raising them in her absence. Áine is a headstrong mare when it comes to the raising of her children. She doesn't give in to her children's pleas or demands. If they want to do something then they must ask in a mature and dignified manner and not beg. She does not beg others to do things and therefore her children must not beg or be beggars. She may give her children tough love, but it's only so they'll grow stronger and intelligent. She wants them to be better than her and avoid the mistakes she has made. Her love for her children is unconditional. Her children also know better than to disrespect her or undermine her authority over them even when they're grown she'll still give them a good kick to the ass if they get smart with her. No one is worthy of her children, and she'll critically look at any mare or stallion that come near her filly/colt in a flirtatious manner. They better know to win mother over before her child. Her children must refer to her as : Mother, Mama, or anything honorific that signifies she's their dam. Only when they're ten may they have the privilege of a first name basis. She teaches her foals how to use their brain, be wise, and how to never be ran over. However they know better than to disobey or misbehave around her. If she even sees/hears about her yearling getting into a fight or bullying someone then they will be in big trouble and it's not just a nip trouble. They will get a kick to the arse, a long lecture, and she will make them walk towards the back and isolate them from their friends. And she will expect them to give a formal apology as well to the parents and yearling they were so disrespectful to. When it comes to parenthood this mother does not play and she only wants the best for her children.

This mare has a dauntless nature. She's not fazed by mountain lions or wolves as she's seen worse. She would define run to protect her children from such creatures , and if a stallion was to help her then she isn't above it. She is just as fierce and scary as any stallion. Her stubbornness can be annoying at time, but it makes for a good friend and it's sort of admirable that she knows how to stick her ground and not back down no matter the cost. She can be a bit coarse and brash with her words, but she means well and always thinks before she speaks even if the wording is a bit, well, rude. She enjoys good humor and likes those who can make her laugh even if she isn't prone to joking around herself. However, on a rare occasion she may make a joke and smile. One thing about this mare is that she isn't a blind follower. You must earn her loyalty, love and respect. If you're in authority and she doesn't respect you will be able to tell from the condescending look in her eye or displeasure if you tell her to do something, but if she really doesn't like you then she'll voice her displeasure. While she doesn't want to be a leader at the moment she does dream of being the Lead Mare of a herd one day, and she's trying her best to gain knowledge and experience before she gains that role. However if their is a leadership vacuum then she'd take the role.
Crush:
A certain Lieutenant 👀
Mate:
None
Offspring:
100% Open
Affiliations:
PM Me
Other:

Edited at October 12, 2021 04:55 PM by Spellbound
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 11, 2021 11:15 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Stock Images . Credits to Velvet-Stain on DA
Name:
Primrose
Herd:
None
Lone
Desired Rank:
To stay alone
Appearance:
words
words
words
words
Personality:

Kind and sweet in manner and speech this mare is a kind soul. She's very gentle and kind to others never losing her temper, but if you give her reason to it's a sight to behold. It's hard to get her mad because of her good-natured behavior . She's extremely playful and down to earth and loves to have a good chat with others. She loves watching over foals, and protecting them, and has a soft spot for them. She's a rational and level-headed mare who would rather talk things out than commit violence, but don't let her sweetness fool you as she can be quite vicious.

If you peel back these layers of kindness you can see her former self. This mare used to be a cold and detached mare due to loses of her foals, but eventually she came back around. She's quite the smooth talker and flirt , a champion with her words she can spin a tale and cut you to bits. She's a bold and loyal female who will stand by you no matter what, and she'd fight to the death for her her Herd if need be, if she chose to be with one.

Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Offspring:
Open
Affiliations:
PM Me
Other:

Edited at October 12, 2021 04:55 PM by Spellbound
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 11, 2021 11:24 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once the WIP characters are finished I'll make the RP thread
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 12, 2021 12:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
Name
Mel

Breed
N/A

Herd
Bachelor Band

Rank
Bachelor Stallion

Desired Rank
Unsure, though Lead Stallion of his own herd is quite tempting

Appearance
Mel is a lithe stallion of tall height, though minimal bulk in terms of muscle standing impressively at 17.3 hands tall. His coat is made up of a rich blood bay color that seems even richer in tone near his lower stomach and along the back of his neck and front legs, becoming darker in tone stretching to his face and lower legs and across his back. His mane and tail, both somewhat long in length, are an inky black color like the void itself, matching with the natural black upon his legs barely reaching up to where his knees are and even some that overtakes his muzzle. A white star sits upon his forehead backgrounded by a darkened patch of red fur, though is usually somewhat or even completely covered by his forelock. When his mane is brushed aside, it's easy to spot the bright patch of white when compared to all the shades of red and black throughout this stallion's coat, perhaps one would even find themselves drawn to it as it's the only thing to break apart the sea of crimson and night

His somewhat blue-grey colored hooves are nothing dull, as they are slightly pointed near the fronts and his eyes seemingly always a very bright brown in contrast to the black that surrounds where his eyes are. His stance is rather sturdy, although tall and lanky and it's rather clear he's surefooted. When it comes to fights however, Mel is not very likely to want to engage, more talk through it because 1-Mother always said try and talk it out first and 2-In a 1v1 fight he will most certainly lose. No questions asked. Always. He’s tall but has a lack of any kind of strength. If one were to engage him into a fight, expect surprised shrieking and loud protests to try and talk it out instead or something. Though he will try and use his height to intimidate another if they pick on him, Mel will back down when challenged to a physical fight. Words he's no stranger to however, and you can most likely tell just by the fact of how he narrows his eyes he's about to give you a lecture free from any sort of sugarcoating

Personality
Very laid back
Quite the jokester
Very curious, so expect him to say jokey things
that require answers
Ambitious
Easy to get him riled up, however it's hard to get
him to show it past a small amused chuff or
eyebrow raise to mask his annoyance or any anger.
Though some clear signs are his tail lashing or
pawing the ground
Not one to insult another
Scoffs in the face of danger
Easily will shrug past failure and move on
Can't flirt for the goddamn life of him, but oh boy
he will try
Walks with a confidence, though running is more
his strong suit then fighting
He's very childlike sometimes (will squeal with joy
when it rains, gets excited when someone starts
telling stories, always will be the first to jump in at
the opportunity of a game with another horse)
He's still a foal at heart

Crush
Open, PM me!

Mate
Maybe

Offspring
N/A

Affiliations
Open for a sibling :3

Other
My son :)

Edited at October 12, 2021 11:19 PM by Valinyx
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 12, 2021 11:46 AM

Transcendence

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Gypsophila
Nicknames
Little Sister; Gypsie
Breed
National Show Horse
Herd
Ranch Herd
Rank
Foal
Desired Rank
lol she doesn't know yet
Appearance

art commission © Wouv @ dA
Her coat and form is just an exemplary model of fluffy scrawny but growing foal from head to heel. Her eyes are diluted and her coat splashed mostly with white from many different pattern genetics. Underneath it all, she is grullo.
Lithe and and fragile, she was born weak and taken from her dam too early. She is slightly more prone to exsaustion or illness compared to the other foals. She stands out thanks to her unusual coat- a hazard in the wild. She is not helpless, but like most of the domesticated horses, she is not accustomed to the wild, and is a vulnerable hinderance. Her fears, autophobia, lilapsophobia, the fear of any natural phenomena no matter how unlikely it is as long as it is capable of destroying. She is like a walking porcelain doll with glass encasing her, already knowing well that she is going to get hurt.
Personality
•Inquisitive|•Idealistic|+Spunky|-Skittish|+Good-natured|•Introverted|-Naiive
She does not have very much for a personality at the moment. She is still young, ripped from her dam's side in the arms of a deadly fire and thrown into a world she was not designed for. She is innocent and vulnerable to being further molded. She retains some aspects common on most foals, she is curious, carefree, happy, and can usually pick new things up. She easily falls in love with concepts, things, and sometimes individuals. With the right encouragement she gives it her best and can demonstrate a bold and valiant side filled with life. Progression is a bit slow. However, she can easily be bent and revert to a cautious, sad, and frightened state. She is a good filly, a filly with no true ill will.
Crush
None
Mate
None
Offspring
None
Affiliations (Includes Kin)
Open for all relatives and friends, probably needs a mom too since she's a child
Other
Here's her old toyhouse lol
https://toyhou.se/6544656.-ota

Edited at October 12, 2021 07:58 PM by Transcendence
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 12, 2021 04:54 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Finished characters are accepted.
Gypsophila will need a caretaker but it doesn't necessarily need to be a blood relative. As long as there's a parent figure. ^^
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 12, 2021 05:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mae is finished, working on Mel <3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us