Wolf Play : The Kingdoms new Light (sign ups)
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:20:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well i have 2 days...i need to work again on moday...may the soul of wolf play be with me lol
 Sassy Otaku
03:19:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I have no actual goals for this FMC
I snagged first for two events last month after all
 DojejeTheWolf
03:19:09 Dojeje
I accidentally tapped the 0 and thought everyone blocked me because no one showed up
 Red River Wolves
03:18:06 Redd Dead
Crook,
lol same. I had like 7 pups and they all aged up

Amy,
Do or do not. There is no try. Either you sell your soul to WP or you don't. No inbetween
 Amygdala
03:17:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
got you covered XD

Just let me get some mush to rate them...i spent everything i had on moves lmao
 DojejeTheWolf
03:17:34 Dojeje
Actually 3
 Crooked Magic
03:16:55 Crook, She/her
Pov: When you realize you have no pups to wrestle with and were not prepared at all for FMF. Me: *Walks out and starts throwing books at the wall*
 Amygdala
03:16:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Maybee if i try hard enough i can reach top 3 or even the top spot :o

My goal is 50k so i get mushies for the boost event
 DojejeTheWolf
03:14:57 Dojeje
It feels like it's been 5 days
 Red River Wolves
03:13:54 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel like sometime ago Neutrals and Darkseekers just chose violence for the FMC and never looked back. If I remember right, it's been 30k+ lately
 Existence
03:13:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Casually stacking up bald eagle feathers xD
 Amygdala
03:11:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well you are neutral anyway so you wouldn't botter me...oh well time to see how crazy darkseekers will be this time
 DojejeTheWolf
03:11:40 Dojeje
I thought someone blocked me, the messages disappeared and I don't think it has been 14 days yet. It still shows me in their friends list though.
 Red River Wolves
03:10:53 Redd Dead
You have fun though. I don't have the time for it this month
 Red River Wolves
03:10:36 Redd Dead
Amy,
I forgot that was going on now. Doesn't feel real when you're not pulling all nighters grinding.
 Amygdala
03:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Your Overall Territory Level is : 290
Moves Left: 21040

Muahahahhaha
Let's do this
 Amygdala
03:06:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I am getting to top 5 this FMC...no going back now XD
 Red River Wolves
03:06:18 Redd Dead
Amy,
20k at once? 4k moves at once makes me sick
 Amygdala
03:06:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
-Click-
 DojejeTheWolf
03:05:42 Dojeje
I just went to someone's profile but I don't remember how I got there

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Copperhead : +1
Wolverine : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

The Kingdoms new Light (sign ups)September 2, 2021 10:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
dont forget to double check the rules. And how exactly do you mean "Shadows and Animals" for the powers?
The Kingdoms new Light (sign ups)September 3, 2021 10:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted
The Kingdoms new Light (sign ups)September 3, 2021 12:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Liana
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Look: Liana is a small built female with long midnight black hair, which is almost always left down, with flowers weaved into it. Her face is soft and round with even features. Her eyes are a radiant amber. Both ears are pierced with stunning diamond earings. Mostly wears black with dark purple accents, wheter its a dress or an outfit.
Personality: Indepedent Stubborn, Strong-Willed, but Sweet at the same time.
Powers: Has the ability to tame and speak to animals. Can also cure medium injurys.

Edited at September 3, 2021 12:30 PM by Revenge
The Kingdoms new Light (sign ups)September 3, 2021 12:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Revenge, she needs to be older. So far the eldest kid is 24, meaning she started having kids at 12....
The Kingdoms new Light (sign ups)September 3, 2021 12:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Wip I'll have it done sometime this weekend.)
Name:Esther Smith
Sexuality:Straight
Look:Esther has a heart shaped face. Which means she has a slender jawline with her forehead and cheekbones are the widest parts of her face. She has almond shaped eyes that sport her fathers cotton flower blue eyes. Like her brother she has wavy medium black hair that falls a little past her shoulders. Unlike her brother her hair rarely frizzes up from humidity and does tend to tangle up a lot easier. She very rarely keeps her hair pulled back even when she is working. She has an hour glass shaped body. Meaning that she has a well balanced bust and hips and her shoulder align perfectly with her hips. She has natural warm beige skin and a dark brown heart shaped birthmark just below the shoulder. She often speaks with taciturn kind of voice meaning like her brother she dosen’t say much at a time. But she can be also quite garrulous meaning that she sometimes talks way to much especially on trivial matters. So I gues you can consider a solid mix of the two.

For scars she dosen’t have many. But on her back she has a deep jaguar claw mark from the top of her back to the end of her back. She also has a jaguar bite mark on her right calf. Both her scars are a whitesh tan color and both can’t be seen because there covered by her clothes. And she dosen’t show them to just anyone mainly because she dosen’t see the point of showing of her scars.

For clothes she typically wears a white,brown or black blouse. Every now and then she will wear a brown or black corset over her blouse. From time to time she also wears pale grey or brown linen waistcoat over her shirts. The pants she wears all depends on her mood or the weather. She typically wears brown or black ancle banded breeches manly because comfortable. Or she wears a pair of leather trousers. She normally wears a pair of cavalier boots and only goes around bear foot when on board a ship and about to get some rest. Around her waist she wears a purple sash that is slightly frayed. In her waist belt she carries a naval officer saber that her father made for her for own protection.The hilt of her saber has her family crest on it two stabs back to back. And in her cavalier boot she has silver bladed dagger in sheath for a case of emergency.

Personality:She is very bold person who dosen't takeno for awnser. She loves fights and will happily participate one. She is often the center of attention due to her bold and couragous personality. Esther can easily make herself appear as an average well manored princess then go full on crazy and unmanored. She isn't quick to anger and honestly loves new adventers.

She is always straight to the point and always says whats on her mind. Even if it results in you getting your feelings hurt. To put it simply violence is almost always the awnser with her. And tryong to negotiate with her will more then likely not work. Mainly because of how stubborn she is.

Powers:Electricity
Other:Aegirs twin sister

Edited at September 11, 2021 09:50 PM by Apache
The Kingdoms new Light (sign ups)September 3, 2021 12:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Matt
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Look: With short sandy blond hair, and dark brown eyes, many ladys cant help falling for his bad boy looks. Wears mostly black with a single bandanna that he pulls up when needed.
Personality: Ruthless, Daring.
Power: To put people to sleep with one touch of a finger.
Other: Was kidnapped as a child and raised as a kidnapper himself. Being raised under his master he listens to his masters every command, wheter its good or bad. When alone he tends to stroll around the market, doing mischievious deeds.

Edited at September 3, 2021 12:49 PM by Revenge
The Kingdoms new Light (sign ups)September 3, 2021 12:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Sandy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Look: Sandy is a large built female with blond boy cut hair and pale green eyes.
Personality: Shy, Discreet.
NO POWERS
The Kingdoms new Light (sign ups)September 3, 2021 12:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted Revenge. Will add them in.
The Kingdoms new Light (sign ups)September 3, 2021 06:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Arion
Male
Prince
Jet black hair, brown eyes, on the taller end
/
Powers include SLIGHT fire manipulation (he can create a spark to start a fire, cannot control it after that), Mild animal communication (if an animal/creature is willing to communicate back).
Personality will be in the RP
The Kingdoms new Light (sign ups)September 3, 2021 06:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Servant NPC names~
Kaya
Morra
Fae
Kayleron

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7