Wolf Play : Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!
Chatbox
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:31:39 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I have two at risk how about the rest of you?
 icemoons
06:31:08 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends... Oh shit it's DS day... damn it
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
06:01:50 
Exaccctly. So even if you're not active in AvA, if someone attacks us, you'll just squish them.
 Existence
06:01:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I am a pretty ornament with 29k dominance xD
 Ecifircas
06:00:45 
Existence, it's okay. You can be a pretty ornament. xD
 Existence
05:59:22 Exist / Kuskyn
You would think with the long list of alliances fown the side I'd remember to attack. Nope.. Once a day if I am lucky some days.
 Vulpixles
05:56:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
8 more chipmunks...this is going to take forever.
 Eternity
05:53:52 ET
Oh right, right. I was confused haha.
 Ecifircas
05:53:07 
001, no. It was 2k this morning? And I just bumped it up to 5k.

Next jump is 8k. But I would like more members. <|3 So I'll probably let it chill at 5k for a while.
 Existence
05:53:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm loving the slow loading times took me forever just to do 4 small things xD
 Eternity
05:52:08 ET
Me when I forget to battle:
 Eternity
05:51:53 ET
Oh did has it been upped to 10k
I'm 2k off,,
 Ecifircas
05:43:50 
I do okay though. :>
-Click-
 Ecifircas
05:43:07 
The tragedy of constantly upping the dominance requirement on your alliance is that no one joins and it's harder and harder for the people in the alliance to keep up.

I want the minimum set to 10k but that's so few players. lol
 Karou
05:33:29 
-WP Click-
i am never doing what i just did again

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Polar Bear : -1
Alligator : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 16, 2024 05:45 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

▹ Name (Full)

Camilla Hayes Ellison Parker

▹ Nickname(s)

Cam

▹ Sexuality*

Bisexualllll

▹ Gender

Female

▹ Pronouns

She/her

▹ Languages Spoken*

Spanish, Italian, Russian, English

▹ Native Language*

Russian

▹ Appearance

Cam is a tall girl, standing at 5'9, and she uses her height to her advantage. Most guys are slightly uncomfortable with the fact that she's almost as tall as them, and prefer to stay away from her, so she knows they actually care when they talk to her. Her build is stocky despite her height, and she is quite willing to flaunt her voluptuous hips and thighs. Her body still has a vaguely hourglass shape, but it's not pronounced, thanks to her full bosom and hips. Her face is slightly round, and she has high cheekbones. Her eyes are a bright, bewitching hazel, and in the sunlight, they are even more eye-catching. Her skin is a pretty caramel colour, which accounts for her dark eyes and hair. Her hair is long and full, tumbling down her back in slight waves, though she normally straightens it to keep it under control.

Tattoos are something that she isn't very interested in, although she does have a few on her hands and arms, and one henna-esque along her spine. She has quite a handful of piercings, her ears are practically covered in them, and she has a belly button piercing that is normally filled with a rose, and then a little pink jewel that hangs below, that she particularly likes to show off in her bathing suit. Her style falls somewhere between beach boho and gym rat. She loves the athletic clothing that shows off her body, because she is very proud of herself. Despite the fact that she doesn't have the 'perfect model body,' she is confident and gorgeous. She gets cold easily so she will sometimes cover up more than she wants, and she also loves oversized hoodies, especially when she can steal them from her significant other.

▹ Personality Traits

Camilla is a bright, bubbly person. She loves to talk and loves to listen, and she is incredibly sweet. Not overbearing or harsh, she rarely judges, and only will get upset if her weight is brought up. She has a dark sense of humor, but normally keeps it out of the limelight, not wanting to put anyone in an awkward position. Cam is always ready to have a laugh and get into some trouble, especially if it involves getting all dressed up and going out to break some hearts. She is loyal to a select few, and would lie through her teeth for them, but if you're not a part of her group, she probably won't make a point to talk to you. She is a no-nonsense kind of girl, and hates any sort of forced pleasantries. Camilla thrives under stress, she practically shines. If she has an upcoming assignment, she will only grow better because of it.

She takes criticism well, and is very focused on her own set of ethics. She doesn't like it when people tell her how to live her life, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She cares greatly about manners and being polite to strangers, especially when she likes them, as a friend or a lover. She adores trying out new recipes and cooking projects with a partner, and is completely obsessed with anything chocolate. Her sweet personality with her friends is matched by the harsher one she reserves for people who have hurt her or her own. She has a temper, and will scream at anyone who she feels has judged her.

As a partner, Camilla is amazing. She is very protective, loyal, and dedicated to her lover. She would always be trying to put her partner at ease, and bring them forward for their every special little detail and will constantly reassure them of her affection. Because she was very insecure as a child, especially about her body type, she will make sure that her lover never feels judged or less valued because of their weight or body shape.

▹ Strengths

-Sweet

-Reassuring

-Generous

-Good at reading others

-Easy-going

▹ Weaknesses

-Temper

-Doesn't know her left from her right

-Overly protective (highkey mama bear)

-Is already baby obsessed

-Lack of trust

▹ Affiliations

Open :>

▹ Other

She's a stalker please? :0

Edited at May 16, 2024 05:52 PM by The Tea Drinkers
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!June 10, 2024 12:08 AM

Poot

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Matthew Kern

Name Pronunciation: Math-u K-urn

Nickname: Matt

Sexuality: Unknown, I’m too scared to ask (Pan)

Pronouns: He/Him

Languages Spoken: English, German, German-Swiss

Native Language: German-Swiss

Appearance:

Matt

(Link to gallery)

https://postimg.cc/gallery/w55HxCP

-Looking at Matthew, you would immediately think shut in. Although by how he carries himself and dresses, he seems to put some attempt into hiding that.

-Standing at 5’10 Matthew has a lean and lightly muscled build. Working alone pushing machines and carrying equipment keeps one from becoming stagnant.

-Most of his attire consists of a clean button down that’s bound to be stained and dirty within the hour. Straight dark slacks. Bonus points if there’s a dirty medical glove sticking out of one of his back pockets.

-Although he’s dressed in his Sunday best more often than not, he’s also ruining it on the dot. It would be wise if he invested in an apron… Usually smeared with blood, chemicals, paints, grease, and other things he unceremoniously wipes away when needed.

-Matthew has harvest wheat colored short hair that’s always pushed back. Although during moments of intense focus and mindless work it’ll become a bit of a mess of stray hairs here and there.

-Matt always, always has his glasses. Behind them he has dark green eyes with small flecks of gold. The rest of his face is sharp with a blank uninterested or annoyed expression. However in moments of breakthrough or frustration his expression can look more intense or very angry.

-But in all honesty, he just has a hardcore resting-B face.

Personality Traits:

-Stoic, reserved, blunt with words, cocky at times, passionate about his work, bold to a fault, apathetic to those he doesn’t know, backstabber . Would just name a few.

-Matthew is a in all ways stubborn as a mule in all things he despises doing. And cocky as a peacock over the smallest things he specializes in. Although once he starts blabbering on about his work, he soon realizes how much he’s already said and quickly shuts up. Getting him to talk openly is a two steps forward one step back.

-If he doesn’t like you for this or that reason, it'll be known. You could say he’s rather assumptious of others. He thinks he’s as secret as a safe, when really he’s an open book turning its own pages for you.

-Although he does make himself spiky and snappy, he does yearn for social connections deep down. He is only feeling that isolation more and more due to the marked and stalker tensions.

-Matthew does like people, well some people. Once he does like you, there's no doubt- or some, that he would go to hell and back for you. If Matt is anything, he's loyal to those he hasn't deemed 'trouble'.

-On the other hand, Matthew is out for himself. He wants to put himself first, because that’s a safer more rewarding position.

-If he sees a way out of something by throwing someone else under the bus, he’ll take it. But they’re never decisions made lightly.

He can’t remember if he always used to think like this…

Abilities:

-Frankenstein’s body effect-

The body becomes more robust in physical ability, but at the cost of functionality at times

-Pick your poison-

The body is able to take in more harmful substances with milder to no effects

-Lick thy’s wounds-

Rapid healing to wounds not around vital areas (arms, legs, parts of torso and abdomen)

Strengths:

-Rapid healing of wounds

-Easy attachment of lost limbs or even his head in rare cases

-Can handle moderate damage to the external and internal body, even vital areas if they’re treated fast enough

-Slight enhanced strength but not enough to be greatly noticeable.

-Numbed feelings to pain

-No need for sleep

Weaknesses:

-Can catch on fire easily, for that reason is terrified of uncontrolled flames

-Due to the numbed reactions to pain, he can’t always tell if there’s damage to vital areas

-His body is more prone to dropping a limb on harsh impact with other objects.

-Although he doesn’t need to sleep, sleeping helps keep you sane and rational, which he seems to be loosing. Making him make quick irrational decisions at times.

Affiliations:

Mother and father he cut contact with years ago when he was still a child.

Has a few friends from his time in university Who help supply him with fresh lab equipment.

Other:

The hands wear crowns not their heads

Life/Other Details:

-Matthew doesn’t talk about where he grew up or about his family.

-Found his way into shady academic circles as a teen.

-He went to college to study medical science and biochemistry involving the human body.

-He was kicked out his third year for breaking moral code after an incident.

-Since leaving university he’s been working on his own. Taking commissions in making illegally sold chemicals. Where they go he had no idea and doesn’t think about.

-In the beginning of being a marked, he tried finding a cure. Anything, something to help get rid of all of these side effects. But changed his tune when he realized he could use this ability to test his own experiments on himself.

-His newest trial of tests is enhancing and dulling abilities. Dulling has had little good effect, and only gives him whiplash side effects where he has to wear bandages and slings for days at a time.

-He’s starting to wonder what other’s marked abilities he could enhance…

Edited at June 10, 2024 12:09 AM by Poot
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!June 12, 2024 10:48 PM

Poot

Neutral

Give Award
(Deleted)

Edited at June 12, 2024 11:19 PM by Poot
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!June 12, 2024 11:03 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Poot
Please don't bump a sign up sheet >.>
I've been gone a few days and just woke up. Accepted though, I'll edit the lists
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!June 12, 2024 11:19 PM

Poot

Neutral

Give Award

Salem said:
@Poot
Please don't bump a sign up sheet >.>
I've been gone a few days and just woke up. Accepted though, I'll edit the lists

Oop! Sorry about that! I'll take it off
Thank you though! And welcome back :3!
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!June 13, 2024 12:49 AM

Shadows in the Mist

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving a Marked, please and thank you!
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!June 13, 2024 07:30 PM

Shadows in the Mist

Neutral

Give Award

Nadia Amalia Sokolova

Name Pronounciation: Nah-dee-uh Ah-mah-lee-uh Sew-koh-loh-vah

Nicknames: None, and it would be unwise to attempt to give her one

Sexuality: Bisexual

Languages Spoken: English, Korean, Mandarin

Native Language: Russian

Role: Marked, though she used to be in the army. Now she does occasional mercenary/security work when she can get it

Appearance:

This young woman is fairly average in height, around 5 feet 5 inches when standing straight, which is common for Nadia as her posture is impeccable. Her skin is warm ivory in shade, and is lightly scarred with old wounds as well as fresher scrapes. Most of the scars are small and grouped on her hands and forearms, but there is one large one that runs horizontally along her left side just under her breast. Nadia has strong, calloused hands and is ambidextrous. Her fingers are rather short, and end in blunt nails that she keeps carefully trimmed. Nadia’s body is fairly rectangular in shape, with narrow shoulders and hips. Her form is leanly muscled, and she moves with a litheness and liquid grace that communicates confidence and dexterity. She is fairly flat-chested, but has a firm and perky ass to make up for it.

Nadia’s face is best described as oval, being noticeably longer than it is wide. She has a strong jaw and lightly defined cheekbones, with a fairly blunt chin. Her lips are light peach in color, and somewhat heart-shaped due to their short width and heavy bottom lip. Her nose is similarly narrow, with a low bridge that means her nose doesn’t protrude much from her face. Nadia’s nose is straight and has small nostrils. The most striking feature of Nadia’s face is without a doubt her eyes. They are large and angular, and the irises are a gleaming amber. Above her eyes Nadia has somewhat thick, mostly straight eyebrows. Her eyebrows are jet black, matching her perfectly straight locks. Nadia generally prefers to keep her hair shorn close to the skin on the sides and in an undercut in the back. The rest of the hair is typically kept shoulder length, and usually tied up in either a bun or ponytail. She prefers well-made and practical attire, which allows for freedom of movement while still providing protection from the environment. Nadia is typically seen in black combat boots, militaristic camo pants in shades of either gray or green, and either long-sleeves, t-shirts, or tank tops depending on the weather. Regardless of style, the shirts are always solid colored in shades of dark blue, green, or gray. Finally, Nadia never goes anywhere without her father’s dog tags, whether wearing them around her neck or tying them on her belt loop or wrist.

Personality Traits: | Stoic | Stubborn | Cynical | Loyal | Confident | Brave | Cautious | Tactical | Determined | Individualistic | Disciplined | Pessimistic | Resourceful |

Abilities: WIP

Strengths:

Military Training- Nadia is an expert at hand-to-hand combat, as well as adept at using knives, staves, and hand-axes. She’s also no stranger to rifles and pistols, though no one would call her a prodigy or a sniper.

Resilient- Nadia is tough, both physically and mentally. She can take a lot of punishment before her body gives out, and recovers quickly from any emotional blows life sees fit to throw her way. However, she accomplishes this by repressing and ignoring either kind of pain, which can only work for so long before negative consequences arise…

Athlete- Nadia spends a lot of time exercising, and the benefits are obvious. Yes, she’s stronger than she looks, but more importantly she’s a powerful sprinter, climber, and swimmer.

Weaknesses:

Loner- Nadia has no interest in working with others. Even if she did, she’s terrible at inspiring confidence in followers, and has a bad habit of ignoring the commands of superiors in favor of her own ideas.

Dyslexic- Sure, she can speak four different languages, but reading them is a different beast altogether. Nadia’s dyslexia is fairly severe, and she relies a lot on context clues to figure out even short words/lengths of text.

Family/Friends- They may be few in number, but Nadia’s loyalty to those closest to her is absolute. There’s nothing she wouldn’t do to keep them safe, no price she wouldn’t pay to get them back from a captor. Additionally, once you’ve earned Nadia’s trust she is yours without question, making her rather easy to manipulate after you’ve made it past her guard.

Affiliations: TBD

Currently, she has a mother, twin younger brothers, and an infant sister still alive. She became a were-tiger at the age of 25, and killed her father and her older sister during her first uncontrolled transformation.

Other: Nadia wasn’t always an outcast. Once she had parents, brothers and sisters…

Edited at June 14, 2024 09:27 AM by Shadows in the Mist
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!June 13, 2024 10:04 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Why is it just blank
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!June 13, 2024 10:14 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
The text is black ahah, couldn't see it on my palette either
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!June 13, 2024 10:19 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Oh-, thanks ET!
@Shadows in the mist
Please change the text colour so I can see it :') I've got a very dark palette and it's literally just blank on my screen lol

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us