Wolf Play : White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!
Chatbox
 Salem
01:22:21 Bell
Ordered food and some of it was eaten T~T Gross
 Boo
01:22:15 Chrissy
i'm almost at 50k saved now. :)
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:20:47 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Star,
Yeah I've heard of that happening to players. I don't know how to report it though since something doesn't let me create stuff like polls, blogs or comments. Not since an update. Otherwise I think I'll have better luck tomorrow, or I could just log out and log back in.
 Azrael
01:20:22 Ash, Khaos
Leaf-
I'm having pretzel sticks. Meatballs sound yummy.
 Star Tha AOD
01:19:59 i stalk chat (Star)
cos
i could yoink him from ya, send me a pm about it!
 Mount Lambda
01:19:45 Lambda
I want to crack open a geode but now I see it costs an apple thats why I'm wondering
 Leafpool
01:19:41 Leaf she/her
Guys I am haveing cold pasta rings and meatballs for lunch what about you?
 Mount Lambda
01:18:41 Lambda
Ah Emmet okay! Not possible to earn them from exploring or quests?
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:18:38 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Cos,
No, he has good vitals. He'd be worth something to some who collect those and don't care about rarity.
 Star Tha AOD
01:18:00 i stalk chat (Star)
Cresent
i know with mush and apples sometimes u buy something and it doesn't show your amount with the purchase so maybe it's like that glitch?
 Continental Wolves
01:17:16 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Lambda
You could try making and selling art or high quality wolves
 Macrocosm
01:17:06 cos,cloudy,cloud
-WP Click-

retire?
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:16:43 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Typo
*give
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:16:05 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

I have another and I'm tempted to crack it open...
 Mount Lambda
01:15:57 Lambda
is it possible to earn apples ingame without buying from others or paying with cash?
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:15:16 Aurora / Crezzie / L
How do I send a screenshot? Just found a bug where when I go to hive someone 5 CP it says I have 15 left but I'm giving a number greater than it. I am not, sir.
 Azrael
01:12:13 Ash, Khaos
Any ideas on what to do? Day three of no power and I'm dying of boredom more than the heat exhaustion. 😩 I don't have motivation to do anything right now. 🫠
 Continental Wolves
01:11:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
I would've split the bag with you e,e
 SweetTea
01:08:58 Sweet,Tea (he,him)
I have 3 19 year old wolves dang im surprised they are alive
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:05:43 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

I'm sick to my stomach and puking up marshmallow soup. I ate an entire campsize bag of them this morning because I am not bright!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -2
Sun Bear : -1
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8 

White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 2, 2023 02:18 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oohh, that's a tough question 👀
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 2, 2023 02:19 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
I know. They all sound so interesting. *^*
Hmm, res Men of Mayhem for little ole' me ;3
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 2, 2023 02:20 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sure thing! :D
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 2, 2023 03:30 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═════☩══★══☩═════╗

Yulia

╚═════☩══★══☩═════╝

•────────★•♛•★────────•

Full name:
Yulia Nikita Borisyuk

Name Meaning:
Yulia [Youthful; Russian]
Nikita [Victor; Russian]
Borisyuk [Snow Leopard; Russian]

Shortened Name:
Yulia Borisyuk

Preferred Name:
Yulia

Nicknames:
Lia [Close Friends Only]
Ice Flower, Miss Frosty, Cold One, Ice Queen [By Others]

Gang Alias:
The Quiet

•────────★•♛•★────────•

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:

•────────★•♛•★────────•

Gang:
The Men of Mayhem

Role:

Desired Role:
Content

Descriptive Role:
Yulia has multiple jobs for the gang considering the small number of members now. She'll take on any job and doesn't care what it is to bring money to the group. She works as a hitwoman, although she only does such jobs at night. While a bodyguard, her services are reserved for the elites as they pay much more. Lastly, her third job is robbery, looting anything valuable for quick cash.

•────────★•♛•★────────•

Appearance:

[credits to 千临 @ neka.cc]

Yulia's aura is the type that many people want to stay away from unless they favor cold temperatures. Some say it's an icy and spine-chilling presence, making them sway away from her, preferring to be anywhere than her side. Her resting bitch face doesn't help much to gain people to her side, scaring people away without talking. Is there hostility? Not towards those she's considered close with, but when out on missions, it's completely different, and you can feel her bloodlust seeping through your soul. Yulia is a quiet woman that doesn't care to talk much, preferring to communicate using sign language or hand signals. It's not because she hates people. It's the fact that she's shy when conversing and isn't too specialized in socialization. Her mood accidentally makes her enemies, with those having little knowledge of her behavior considering her a stuck-up asshole.

She's a beautiful woman to gaze upon, with her looks creating admirers from afar and too afraid to compliment her out of fear of being stabbed. In truth, Yulia doesn't perceive herself as gorgeous, viewing the so-called hideous scar on the left side of her face. Her appearance is highly feminine, with her features defined than soft, giving her an intimidating and passionate appearance. Yulia's face type is considered to be that of a heart, longer than wide. Her cheekbones are high and prominent, while her cheeks are slightly concave. She has a visible laugh line that starts from both sides of her nose and ends at the corner of her lips. Her forehead and jawline are similar in measurements. Her jaw roughly curves, giving it a sharp look, reaching to her narrowed chin, which is pointed than flattened. Under her jaw lies a partially muscled throat, which doesn't contain an Adam's Apple. Yulia's eyes are formed to be almond-shaped, though they're slightly narrowed at the upper eyelid, giving her a squinted look. Her eyes are a peculiar set of blue, matching the colors of a topaz. Ironically, the color of her eyes matches the emotions that leak through, her eyes containing a cold and cautious gaze, unsure of everything and everyone. Her eyelashes are thick and luscious, with the top lashes two inches longer than the bottom. Yulia's eyes have dark pigmentation, yet it's uncertain if it's due to makeup or pure exhaustion. Above her eyes are a set of straight and thin eyebrows, always neat in looks. Strangely, her brows are darker than her hair. Under the right side of her eye, up on her cheekbone, lies a singular beauty mark. While on the left side of her face lies a scar formed to be an upside-down lower-case t. Other than that, there's nothing remotely unique about her face.

Settled on the top of her head is a beautiful set of hair inches past her shoulders and rests on her waist. The entire backside above the waist is covered by her hair, leaving nothing exposed from behind. Her hair is soft to the touch, taking similarity to silk itself. If you were to move it out of place, it would return to its original position with no sign of entanglement or frizz. Your fingers can glide through it swimmingly without worrying about getting stuck in such a mass of locks. Her hair type is in-between 1b and 2b, with the top half starting to be completely straight and then starting to curl into gentle waves towards the end. Her tendrils are long, hovering slightly past her chest. Yulia's hair is a nature jet black with dyed dark blue color at the ends of her hair. Her hair smells of berries, cherry blossoms, vanilla, and sandalwood.

The woman's height is 5'11, while her weight is 175 lbs. Yulia's skin tone is light ivory, as she rarely works in daylight, let alone goes out when it's sunny due to the extreme heat. You would never see this woman outside when it hits 70 in temperature. Yulia has a few scars randomly scattered on her body, yet they're hard to see since they're old. Yulia's body is an hourglass-mesomorph, making her have a naturally high muscle-to-fat ratio. She has a medium frame with a solid, and she's not overweight or underweight, creating a perfect balance of both. Her hips and bust are nearly equal, with a well-defined waist that's narrower than both. Her legs and upper body are proportionate, with her shoulders slightly rounded. With such a frame, Yulia is trained in maintaining balance with speed and strength, making her above average than most such as lifting and running, but is outmatched by those more trained in one particular skill. Not to mention, Yulia's durability isn't as strong as muscular people, but it's higher than those focusing on their swiftness. Her body is well-toned in appearance and hardness-wise, able to deduce that she works out.

•────────★•♛•★────────•

Personality:
Unfriendly/Warm-Hearted ★ Confident/Bashful ★ Merciless/Compassionate ★ Callous/Kind ★ Unfeeling/Affectionate ★ Tightfisted/Benevolent ★ Vindictive/Forgiving ★ Divided/
Cooperative ★ Uncaring/Nice ★ Morbid/Cheerful ★ Grim/Comforting ★ Tense/Relaxed ★ Rigid/Flexible ★ Gloomy/Luminous ★ Hostile/Peaceful ★ Brave/Meek ★ Secret Romantic ★ Motherly ★ Strong-Willed ★ Possessive ★ Mannerful ★ Quiet Unless Spoken To ★ Self-Destructive ★ Maternal ★ Complex ★ Well-Red ★ Sophiscated ★ Skillful ★ Self-Sufficant ★ Hard-Worker ★ Protective

On missions, Yulia is known to be cold-hearted and merciless to those who employ her or the victims she's contracted to kill. She's unflinching when it comes to killing and guiltless when it comes to robbing. In her eyes, it's just a job, and she's in it for profit. Even when the job is cruel, she doesn't allow emotions to interfere, not wanting to be an obstacle to accomplishing it. Another eery fact about her is that don't talk to neither her employers or victims, giving them the silent treatment, even if someone is begging for mercy. She's called Ice Queen for a reason, her face unmoving while someone is crying in front of her, her heart cold as winter. With her quiet tendencies, many seek her services, trusting the woman to keep what they did a secret, which is true in some aspects. Indeed, her silence made others frown upon her behavior, growing to dislike her due t not understanding why. They believe she doesn't talk to them as she considers them inferior and lesser. It's all false, as Yulia isn't some snobbish person. It's the fact that she's shy and awfully so.

Yulia isn't all too great at socializing, mainly with strangers, making it hard for her to gain friends. To prevent this, she mostly keeps to herself, or if forced to mingle, she never talks even when spoken to, desiring to listen to others than intervening herself. Indeed, she's one tough woman to crack, but those lucky enough to become friends with her would have a life companion. Those she's befriended would always be given their favorite snacks, books, or other gifts. If you converse about your favorite things, Yulia will bust her butt to get them for you. Just don't think for her to deliver them in person. She would leave them at the doorstep of your home or something similar to avoid conversation, let alone compliments or gratitude. If someone were to commend her, Yulia would probably enter an embarrassed fritz and hurry off somewhere isolated to recover.

Don't expect much affection like hugging or cuddling from her. The only form of physical contact you'll ever receive from her is a head or shoulder pat. As mentioned previously, compliments are something Yulia isn't used to. She'll be panicking internally while having an unmoving face, then would suddenly dash away from you. Her behavior causes miscommunication, with those who speak with her thinking that she hates them. Yulia didn't mean to cause a misunderstanding. It's just the fact her embarrassment would overcome her. In those rare moments where she remained put after receiving such words, Yulia would avoid eye contact and respond with a compliment in return, although it'll be terrible. Yulia's a loyal person, and her loving eyes will be transfixed on her significant other without paying heed to others' advances. If someone were to dare harm those she adores, whether, in a romantic or friendship sort of way, you bet your sweet ass Yulia would hunt them down and dispose of them.

Snow/Cold Weather
Traveling/Roadtrips
Cooking/Baking
Sweets/Treats [Sushki Especially]
The Color Blue
Cats
Holidays
Snowboarding
Weapons

Dislikes:

•────────★•♛•★────────•

Strengths:
Weaponmaster
Balanced Body
Endurance
Hand-To-Hand Combat
Poison Resistant
Herbology
Reflexes

Weaknesses:
Durability
High-Levels Of Strength
High-Levels Of Mobility
Socialness
Charisma
Recovery [Takes Forever To Regain Herself]
Emotions

•────────★•♛•★────────•

Weapons:
Yulia has multiple weapons ranging from guns to blades. In her home, she has a secret armory under her stairs to store all of them. Would she share them with others? That's a definite no.

•────────★•♛•★────────•

Relationship Status:
Taken

Significant Other:
Zephyr Malvolia Valencia

Crush:
Clovis Emery Deiderich [Just A Little Bit]
Zephyr Malvolia Valencia [Experimenting]

Exes:
Clovis Emery Deiderich

•────────★•♛•★────────•

Kin:
Surkov Mili Borisyuk [Father; Alive; Neutral]
Kostina Jereni Borisyuk [Mother; Alive; Neutral]

Affiliations:
Clovis Deiderich [Ex-Girlfriend; Awkard Relationship]
When they first met, Yulia was too shy to approach Clovis, let alone speak to anyone about her feelings. She kept her crush on Clovis locked inside her until she accidentally let it slip to a neutral friend. Unbewknost to her, Clovis was right behind her when she said that, and when she finally noticed, Yulia ran off to save herself from possible rejection. Not a day after, the woman she's been crushing on asked her out, and she awkwardly nodded her head. The two dates for nearly a year until Clovis received her promotion and was too busy to spend time with her. Yulia, feeling alone due to Clovis being away from work and inferior over the different positions in the gang, broke it off with the redhead woman. They've been separated for two months, but her feelings for the other are still there, although it's not as strong.

Open

•────────★•♛•★────────•

Other:
Yulia was born in Russia before moving to the US.
She's multilingual and even knows ASL.
Completed

Edited at May 5, 2023 01:02 AM by Tamesis
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 2, 2023 08:28 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dante Fallwell

30 | Male - he/him | Homosexual

Gang: The Sons of Saints

Role: Medic

Appearance

The first word that comes to mind for many people when they first see Dante is 'intimidating'. The man towers over most others at nearly 6'4 and is obviously extremely strong and muscular, even when he's completely clothed. Despite his size, he moves virtually silently and has a tendency of suddenly appearing beside people and sending them into a panic.

When you look into Dante's face, his most notable feature is his scar. It stretches from the lobe of his right ear to the edge of his mouth. He refuses to talk about how he got it. He has a handful of other prominent scars, but the others are usually hidden under his clothing.

Dante's face is angular, but still makes him look significantly younger than he is. He has high cheekbones that, in the right lighting, cast shadows onto his face below to give him an eerie appearance. Similarly, his jawbone is sharp and smooth; he rarely sports facial hair, preferring to keep his face clean-shaven. His lips are full and pink, adding to his youthful appearance. He has large, round brown eyes framed by long, thick eyelashes.

Dante's hair is a medium blonde streaked through with a few strands of light brown. He prefers to keep it cut short on the sides, but lets it grow a bit longer on the crown of his head. He has thick, defined eyebrows of a similar color.

Personality

Dante is not a people person - that's the easiest way to describe him. He rarely opens up to others, even those who have known him the longest. He sees interacting with new people as a waste of time and only does it when absolutely necessary. When he does, it's rare for him to even speak to said new people. His whole personality is basically on lockdown from the rest of the world.

There are very, very few people who could say that they really know Dante, and even fewer are still in his life now. He considers most of the other members of the gang coworkers, not family or friends. As a result, there are very few people within the gang who have any kind of bond or relationship with him.

When he does genuinely care about someone - not often - Dante is fiercely loyal. He's not the kind of person to frequently express his affection, but he'll show it in the way he interacts with them. He's more interested in what they have to say and is less harsh with them than he is with others. He would die and kill for those he cares about without hesitation.

Underneath his closed-off exterior, the best way to describe Dante is scared. This is a side of him that no one sees. He's terrified of being alone, of losing the few people he has left that he cares about. The stability of his life is built on him having a tough outer shell, and if that comes crumbling down, he doesn't know who he is.

Strengths

- physcial strength

- intimidating

- extensive knowledge of medicine and weaponry

Weaknesses

- despises working with others

- few personal relationships

- cold personality

Affiliations

Cato Fallwell - father. Deceased.

Lilith Fallwell - mother. Deceased.

Arden Fallwell - younger brother. Deceased.

Significant Other/Crush/Etc.

open - PM me :)

Other

here's an rp example - link

Edited at May 2, 2023 08:38 PM by Honeybrook
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 2, 2023 09:48 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
Clovis
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Full Name:
Clovis Emery Deiderich
Name Meaning(s):
Clovis - "renowned fighter" in German
Emery - "brave" in German
Deiderich - "powerful" in German
Nickname(s):
Clove
Gang Alias:
Red
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Sexuality:
Bisexual
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Gang:
The Men of Mayhem
Role:
Second-in-Command
Role in Depth:
Clovis is the Second-in-Command in the gang. She considers this to be a "backup leader." When the leader is unavailable, Clovis will step in. She takes orders from the leader, whether it's setting up missions, having her perform a single person mission, or anything he feels she can handle and will fulfill.
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Appearance:
(credits for image goes to @zumi on picrew.me)

Clovis can come off as slightly intimidating once first looked at. She simply has that aggressive and demanding demeanor, as a typical gangster would. Her expressions are very monotone, most will comply that they can’t ever tell what she is thinking. She is described as very hard to read. Clovis is mainly intimidating due to her height. She is fairly tall for a woman, standing at nearly 5’9”. Her height is what contributes to her confidence. She has that skinny and feminine build. Clovis has fair olive skin that appears to be unscathed, assumed to be because she is very careful in any work she accomplishes. The energy that Clovis gives off can be described as a dark femme fatale. She takes pride in her appearance and simply does not care what others think of her.

Clove’s face shape is slightly round yet she possesses a sharp jawline. Her eyes are a sharp almond shape that hold a constant glare. Her hues can be described as a dark, chocolate brown. She has a small button nose that is slightly upturned and contains a small gold stud pierced. Clove’s eyebrows are naturally arched, complimenting her face, and colored a dark brown, representing her natural hair color. At first glance, you can conclude that Clovis is a very well put together woman. She feels as though her appearance is an important factor to keep up with. Her nails are short but neatly manicured. She holds a confident posture when walking, symbolizing that she can simply hold her own.

The main factor that most people notice about Clovis is her hair. Her hair is where she got her nickname, Red. She has long straight hair that is colored a bright red. When Clove first colored her hair, she thought it symbolized a new era in her life. Since then, Clove has not gone back to her natural hair color. She has in her mind that her natural hair color reminded her of her old self. And she hates it. Her hair is often put up in a half up half down look, being that she puts half of her hair up in a ponytail, letting her bangs fall effortlessly across her face.

Clovis’ attire is described as more combat appropriate. Despite her bright hair color, her clothing choices never range lighter than a dark grey. She sticks to darker colored clothing to blend in. She mainly dresses in cargo pants, a tight fitted long sleeve, and her combat boots. She figured that she has to stay prepared for whatever might happen at any moment. Overall, Clovis is perceived as a fairly attractive woman, however she doesn't let it get to her head in a negative way. But you will never catch Clovis talking down on her appearance.

Personality:

Despite Clovis’ position, she is noticed for her leadership skills. However, she doesn’t let any power get to her head. Clovis is very humble and tends to stay that way. After all, nobody likes a cocky asshole. Clovis simply makes sure that everyone does what they need to do. She is a very hardworking woman, however, most know that she often overworks herself. She finds peace in completing her missions. It keeps her mind busy and she couldn’t be any more grateful for that. The last thing Clovis wants is to be stuck alone with her own merciless thoughts.

Bold is the best way to describe Clovis. She has no care in the world for what comes out of her mouth. And if you’re sensitive, then oh well. Clovis preaches that the world is cruel and not fair. So why should she be fair towards others? This goes along with how fearless the woman is. She is willing to risk her own safety for the safety of others in the blink of an eye. Clovis is often known for the way she runs straight towards danger. It is amazing that she is still standing to this day. One thing she struggles with, however, is her temper. Clovis is known to be quite a hot head, especially when it comes to incompetent people. She cannot stand repeating herself and will give an attitude if she has to do so. Her anger is often what will put her in dangerous situations that she has to fight to get out of. Therefore, she is trying to work on that aspect about her.

Clovis is known to be quite a perfectionist. If things don’t go how they are supposed to, it will infuriate her. Most are suspicious that she might have OCD but she will deny it. She believes that if it isn’t perfect, why even attempt? Clovis is seen to be a very stealthy woman. She is very light on her feet and barely makes a sound when moving. Everyone knows that you’re already dead if you do hear her, considering how quick she is. She believes that being stealthy is an important factor in completing missions. Because of this, Clovis has been noticed to be very quiet most of the time now, even off duty.

When it comes to relationships, Clovis is clueless. She has been in a couple in her life but none have been successful. Clovis has a hard time grasping how the other person feels. However, this is even worse because of how jealous Clove can get. When she fancies someone, she doesn’t want anyone else to have them, even after the relationship has ended. Clovis, however, is very oblivious to obvious signs of flirting. She will simply think you are just being nice and most get irritated because of this. One thing about Clovis, is she is loyal. It’s hard for Clovis to trust anyone nowadays but when she does, she is extremely loyal and will do anything to protect you, even if it means putting her life on the line.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Crush:
She is very much not over her ex and anyone who flirts with her ex will feel the wrath from Clovis. However, she is still up for someone new per se.
Significant Other:
N/A
Exes:
Yulia Nikita Borisyuk
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
Open
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
RP Example:
a 1x1 rp i was involved in to kinda give you a gist of what my responses look like<3
Other:

Edited at May 4, 2023 12:15 AM by M I S E R Y
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 2, 2023 10:15 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Honeybrook,
Your character is accepted!
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 2, 2023 10:50 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
COMPLETED
-
Name: Dan Hudson
Nicknames/Aliases: Hud/Huds, Dog (by close friends, a sort of codename)
-
Gang: Men of Mayhem
Role: Member
Role (in depth): Dan is comparatively a newer member, so he takes care of minor tasks like records, getting food, and chauffeuring. Sometimes he is on security patrol.
Gang History: Dan joined the Men of Mayhem after barely graduating community college. He felt like he wanted to live a little and didn't want to find work, so he went exploring on the streets and hung out in bars, where he met members of the Men of Mayhem. Eventually, Dan joined the gang after a few months of getting to know the members. He has only met the higher-ups and leaders a couple times, but aspires to climb to the top and be a gang member who will be remembered.
Currently he has been in the gang for a few months.
-
Personality:
Dan is a man who always seems to be bored and looking for some fun. He wants to live life to the fullest, and enjoys thrilling and near-death experiences. His enthusiasm for life ties into how energetic he always is. Dan can always put a smile on your face with his dark and inappropriate humor. He has a reputation for being completely oblivious to situations where some behaviors are inappropriate, and seems completely unaware when he is making someone uncomfortable. Dan loves to get to know people, and some would even go as far to say he is annoying for how he always walks up to anyone he sees, whether he's known them before or not, and talks for hours at a time. Indeed, he is quite a chatterbox. People also call him nosy for his constant questioning of others when he tries to talk to them, though some may think him as charming for his speaking skill.
However, his want to experience things can get him into lots of trouble. He tends to be reckless and impulsive. Because of this, a lot of gang members he has met do not like him very much. Although, Dan's quick decisions could also be a positive trait in the streets of Los Angeles, where crime seems to always be lurking near him and his friends. Additionally, he seems confident in himself when making these choices, allowing him to become a sort of leader in his friend group.
However, behind his confidence Dan is also a very generous and forgiving person. He knows that people make mistakes, and has made too many mistakes in his life to count from his recklessness. Dan believes strongly in second chances, for he thinks everyone should be able to live life as long as they can, as the best they can be.
Strangely enough, Dan loves performing arts. He likes to be able to do whatever he wants as someone else, and it seems to be the only activity where he can actually focus on and not talk as much during it.
Appearance:
download20230503195717.png
Image Credit - made on Picrew
-
Dan is slightly taller than average height, standing at around 5'10. He has a slim build, weighing around 170 pounds. He is not overweight but not exactly very fit either. He has messy, wavy black hair and dark brown eyes that look gray. Dan typically wears a simple dark-colored T-shirt and black leather jacket, and dark blue jeans with white sneakers. He bears multiple scars from way too many close encounters. The one on his face on his forehead was from reckless driving, when part of the windshield cut into his face. The one over his eye was from messing with wild animals. There are more on his arms and legs from all sorts of events.
-
Relationship status: Single, hopes to get a significant other soon.
Sexuality: He honestly doesn't know yet, but he's guessing probably pansexual with a preference for men.
Family: Brian Hudson - Father, alive
Juliet Hudson - Mother, alive
Joshua Hudson - Older brother, alive
Dan's family overall disapproves of him and hopes he had pursued further education and gotten a corporate job instead.
-
Other: Affilliations and crush/exes stuff open, PM me!

Edited at May 3, 2023 10:28 PM by Le Stalk
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 3, 2023 12:59 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yulia is done <3
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 3, 2023 01:03 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tamesis,
I absolutely love her- she's obviously accepted <3