09:03:12 Aloysius (he,him)
PvP anyone

Cortex
09:00:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey yeah Give me a Minuet
 Night Crescent
08:59:19 Grey (she/her)
Tex
Woah! Can you show us? Id love to see it!
 Cortex
08:58:55 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Grey
I made my first drawing in 2 weeks and its for Halloween and it looks so Good!!!
 Night Crescent
08:58:09 Grey (she/her)
Tex
What??
 Salem
08:56:53 Bell
Once someone accepts you'll go to the page where it lets you select wolves and the pvp wont start until you have the amount you set the pvp for, be it 1 on each side or 6
 Cortex
08:56:33 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Guys Guess What!!
 Frostyhills24
08:56:27 Frosty, (She/Her)
Well, I guess itÂ’s better than strongly dislike?

G1 curls up with Sunset Beach to rest.

Stats: Social +1
Affinity: ^ Dislike
Mood: Exhausted
 Salem
08:56:08 Bell
Someone has to accept first
 ZEFHYR
08:55:27 
how do i build the team in pvp? for more than one wolf?
 Night Crescent
08:54:39 Grey (she/her)
Wolf Therian
How is it?
 Wolf Therian
08:51:58 
I am in school rn :>
 ZEFHYR
08:51:32 
trying to decipher how to do more than just one wolf

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +3
Water Moccasin : -2
Western Rattlesnake : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 19, 2023 10:32 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
┌── •✧• ──┐
Malakai
└── •✧• ──┘
Nicknames:
Typically others will call him Kai.
Sexuality:
The man is not even sure. He doesn't pay attention to things like that.
★・・・・・・★
Kingdom:
Thalassa
Guard
Desired Rank:
Content
★・・・・・・★
Appearance:
[Mod edit: Image removed for hotlinking, please make sure to upload your images to an acceptable image hosting website. More information on hotlinking here]
(credits for image goes to @SuriLucy on picrew.me)
Most people first notice Malakai due to his height. The man stands at a height of 6'3" and has that slender yet slightly muscular physique. He has long slender legs and a built torso that most people get surprised by, as he is never usually shirtless. Malakai's hair is neatly done with a shaggy middle part that he feels fits his face structure better. He believes it enhances his sharp jawline. His hair color is a deep black that goes along with his fairly tan skin, which departs himself from the others.
His eyes are narrowly shaped which gives him that mysterious look, and are colored a deep brown, most will say almost black. Across his face, is a deep scar that mainly crosses over the bridge of his nose. Nobody knows what happened and he doesn't care to share what happened, as it is only his business. Malakai carries himself in a confident, but not cocky, way. He simply walks with good posture and has a grin creeping over his face most of the time.
Due to his classy personality, nobody is surprised by Kai's choice of clothing. All black outfits never fail to impress. Malakai is usually seen wearing an all black suit, mainly where he gets his confidence from. He likes to present himself in a nice way, especially when speaking to others. He wears clear, almost reading-like glasses that you will never see him take off. Most of the time, he is seen wearing black cloth gloves. After all, you wouldn't want to get your fingerprints on a crime scene, now would you?
Personality:
The first thing you would notice about Malakai would have to be his mischevious manner. This man always looks like he is up to no good. He walks around with a grin on his face, knowing others are trying to read him. This goes along with how observant Kai is. He is more of an observer rather than a talker, hence why he knows so much. Malakai has never been one to be in on that drama. He simply likes to keep to himself as much as possible to avoid any unwanted confrontation. Of course, if you're acting like a fool he will curse you out in his head, but he likes to stay unproblematic.
Malakai can sometimes come off as slightly flirty, even though he doesn't mean it that way. He is simply just a gentleman. Kai treats women and men with the uttermost respect, if deserved. Most will say they get mixed signals from him. As much as he doesn't have any romantic experience, he has shot down a few people. He hated every second of it because it made him look like an asshole. As much as Malakai seems into himself, he really isn't all that cocky. Kai is a very humble man and refuses to put himself on this high pedestal.
Laid back is pretty much Malakai's middle name. He is not one to really get offended or attack anybody. Malakai is the type to just sit back and let shit burn. When it comes to acquaintances, he usually poses as a big brother figure. Mainly because of how protective he can be. He cannot stand bullies. Malakai is not afraid to spew a few choice of words if he notices you are being an ass for no reason. That is usually when his protective side comes out and it is scary.
Malakai is not one to judge either. Some feel safe to confide in him because he takes on the role of a therapist very well. Especially with his calming voice. Kai is well known for giving out advice, however if you don't take it, he will be the first to say he told you so. Another great thing about Kai, is his intelligence. He has spent years building up his knowledge and he loves to share it with others. Although, he cannot stand ignorant people.
★・・・・・・★
Strengths:
+ Intelligence +
+ Fast Reflexes +
+ Brute Strength +
Weaknesses:
- Can't swim ._. -
- Overworks himself -
- Endurance -
★・・・・・・★
Crush:
None
Significant Other:
Nope
Children:
None
★・・・・・・★
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
Open
★・・・・・・★
Backstory:
Wip
Other:
Red>.<

Edited at April 20, 2023 12:13 PM by Eternity
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 19, 2023 08:14 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sorry iArema, that was my mistake! I'll add her now.

Misery, Malakai's form looks good! I'll add him to the list.

Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 19, 2023 08:37 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Its okay xD thank you!

Wilderen said:

Sorry iArema, that was my mistake! I'll add her now.

Misery, Malakai's form looks good! I'll add him to the list.

Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 19, 2023 08:38 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
How does Kenneth look <3
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 22, 2023 09:37 AM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tamesis said:
How does Kenneth look <3

Kenneth looks good! I will add him to the list.
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 22, 2023 08:46 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
res thalassan general please! :)
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 23, 2023 07:25 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Vito Gale Ebrahimi

'Vi'

21 | Male - he/him | Bisexual

Kingdom/Rank: Thalassan General

Desired Rank: Admiral

Thoughts on the War

Vito thinks that the war is generally pointless and a waste of resources and valuable lives. However, he wouldn't be in his current rank without it, so he keeps his mouth shut when someone asks him how he feels about it.

Appearance

Vito's skin is a deep, golden brown with slightly reddish undertones. His face contains some sparse sun spots and wrinkles from his years spent on the sandy beaches and rocky cliffs of Thalassa. Peering out from his heavily tanned face is a pair of inquisitive dark brown eyes under thick brows. His hair is so dark that it almost appears black, but in the sun it is a deep chocolate brown. He wears his hair just past his earlobes and often ties it back for convenience.

Standing at nearly 6'3, Vito is very tall and muscular, which intimidates many people upon their first meeting. He finds intimidation to be very convenient in certain situations, however, so he works hard to maintain his physique. His back, shoulders, and arms are dotted with small freckles and moles, along with more spots from the sun.

For attire, Vito nearly always sports his military uniform. When in civilian clothes, he often sticks with clothing that would be convenient back home. He prefers not to wear a shirt, instead wearing a loose, flowy pair of pants and woven sandals. It's a little unprofessional for a general of the Thalassan army to wander around shirtless, though, so he typically chooses a simple button-up made out of breathable materials. He is so used to the heat and humidity of his home that he's always unprepared in terms of clothing when he travels somewhere new. He wears a bracelet of red clay beads that his sister made for him when they were children and never takes it off.

Personality

When you first meet him, Vito can come off as a bit unfriendly. With strangers, he often remains quiet and seems disinterested. However, after talking to him a few times, he starts to open up a bit.

Vito is fiercely protective of his loved ones. He would do anything for his sister and niece - they're the reason he joined Thalassa's army and fought so hard for his position as a general. He doesn't consider himself a violent person, but cross his family and there will be hell to pay.

Vito is also very inquisitive. Throughout his childhood, he particularly loved learning about the continent's various regions and cultures, a passion he still holds today. When he came of age, he and his sister began traveling all over the five kingdoms, returning home only when she discovered she was expecting a child. Since then, Vito has been devoted to helping care for his niece, but he still longs to see the rest of the kingdoms and maybe even what lies outside of them. Though the trip to Valeria is serious and will determine the fate of the five kingdoms, Vito is secretly ecstatic that he gets to pay a visit to the kingdom

Finally, even though he doesn't recognize it, Vito is extremely compassionate. It's obvious even in the way he interacts with his sister and her daughter. Seeing someone struggling or in trouble is very difficult for Vito, and he will always want to go out of his way to help someone in a predicament.

Strengths
- physically very strong
- compassionate
- selfless
- extremely loyal
- very knowledgeable about combat and weaponry
Weaknesses
- puts others before himself and disregards his own needs
- can be short-tempered
- still very young and therefore somewhat inexperienced
- pessimist
- stubborn
Crush
open - PM me :)

Spouse

None.

Children

None.

Kin

Yasamina Ebrahimi - sister. 24 years old. Resides in Thalassa.

Sitara Ebrahimi - neice. 3 years old. Resides in Thalassa.

Leander & Vanola Ebrahimi - parents. Deceased.

Backstory

Vito was born and raised in Thalassa. His community was not rich by any means, but also wasn't the poorest in the kingdom. His childhood before the death of his parents is fuzzy now, but the memories he does have are full of laughter and joy. His parents gave him and his sister the best upbringing they possibly could.

When Vito was 15, he and his parents became suddenly ill. He recovered within a few weeks, but his parents passed away. He and his sister were left to fend for themselves. They had the home and land that their parents had left behind, but no money to provide for themselves. Both children took on odd jobs around their community, from bookkeeping to managing crops, to sustain themselves. Food was always scarce, but they managed to get by.

Once they were comfortable financially and had enough savings, Vito and Yasamina began a trip around the continent to visit the various kingdoms. After only a few weeks, Yasamina discovered she was pregnant, and she and Vito made the decision to cut their trip short rather than risk Yasamina's health. Once Sitara was born, Vito threw himself into helping his sister care for her. Sitara's father would not be present in her life, so Vito was determined to make up for his absence.

As soon as Yasamina was able to care for Sitara on her own, Vito joined Thalassa's army, determined to provide for what remained of his family. He quickly rose through the ranks, ultimately becoming one of the youngest army generals in Thalassa's history. He doesn't get to see his family much anymore and misses them dearly, but he hopes that the significant amount of currency he sends to them each month makes up for his absence at least a little bit.

Affiliations

open - PM me!

Other

cerulean

Edited at April 23, 2023 07:26 PM by Honeybrook
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 25, 2023 08:26 AM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Vito's form looks good! I will add him to the list.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us