05:46:48 Mag/Maggy
Hey^^
 Falling Stars
05:45:37 star, she/her
-WP Click-

i have no idea what to name her :,)
 ZEFHYR
05:45:24 
Q. are all caterpillars usable as snacks?
 distant-screams
05:45:17 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, the only good pup from norm's last litter e.e
 Apothecary
05:39:15 Medicinally Autistic
Do I buy more moves? I need pandas
 Nevermore.
05:35:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It really is interesting. I've started to do it just on my own time as well because I clearly don't have better things to be doing :")
 Long Wang
05:35:13 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Well at least that was the fourth round not the first this time
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 Zeraphia
05:34:14 Spooky Vah
>.>

Bah, I have dishes that i forgot about. I'll be back--later. Probably.
 Zeraphia
05:33:44 Spooky Vah
Never

That sounds like it could be super interesting.
 Enigma
05:33:35 
Aight g'bye everyone, I'm off to play the sims
 starmutt
05:33:32 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol they're still active yeah :D its nearing 200 pages now!
 Caeruleum
05:33:23 Cae, Blue
anytime <3
 Anxiety
05:33:07 ancient as hell
thanks, Cae ♥
 Nevermore.
05:33:00 Never/Nev
Vah

I absolutely love it. I found some very interesting things in my searches 👀 Makes up about 20% of my job.
 ZEFHYR
05:32:53 
i heart explore
 Zeraphia
05:32:15 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man. That's such beautiful art. *^*
 Anxiety
05:32:00 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? need a win for a quest :')
 Caeruleum
05:31:57 Cae, Blue
now thats a name i havent heard in ages! are they still working on their comic? last ive seen them, they just started publishing it :')
 starmutt
05:30:50 marsh | they/it
i have so much aminirus art ong
i also got so many gifts for friends from her haha
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:29:22 Spooky Vah
Never

.-.

That sounds like fun. I wanna do that--

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Ocelot : +5
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Shifting Secrets | Fantasy | Sign-Ups OPENAugust 9, 2022 10:49 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
She looks good, accepted ^^
Shifting Secrets | Fantasy | Sign-Ups OPENAugust 12, 2022 07:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I please reserve a witch
Shifting Secrets | Fantasy | Sign-Ups OPENAugust 12, 2022 05:39 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
reserved :3
Shifting Secrets | Fantasy | Sign-Ups OPENAugust 12, 2022 10:48 PM

Hazard

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Iniko Fogarty

Nickname(s): Ink

Year: 2

Sex: Female

Sexual Preference: Aromatic and Asexual

Wing: Kelpie

Species: Shapeshifter

Antion/ Darion: Darion

Human Appearance:

Credits llleeeel on Picrew

Ink stands at roughly 5 feet and 8 inches tall, and can never seem to put on much muscle despite her best efforts hence why she wraps herself in a cocoon of clothing. They have fairly pale skin thats covered in acne that clings onto her face for dear life. Her hair is the same color as her parents, Raven black. Except the front two stands are bleached. Another thing she got from her parents is her atrocious eye sight. Iniko Usually just wears her glasses as they are just the easiest thing to put on but when she goes on a run or has to do anything athletic she puts in contacts. Ink also has dark bags under her eyes from her lack of sleep and late nights spent studying.

For tattoos, Ink only has one. A large inland TaiPan surrounded by Oleander flowers that runs along there spine.

Iniko has a few scars, one on there shoulder from a fight they got into when they were 14. They also have a cluster of small scars on there left hand from a beaker they shattered by accident.

Attire: Ink tends to favor baggy button ups and most of her clothes are solid colors. they like to tuck there shirt and belt it, mostly because they think it makes them look fancy. She also has a small bag that she slings over her torso to hold random items and some small bottles of poison.

Shape Shift appearance: Although she can shift into any form she wants, Iniko only shifts into venomous animals.

*Voice: Iniko has a lower voice, although her voice is soft there’s something about it that sends a chill down your spine and makes you shut up and listen to her.

Personality: Iniko is an interesting person, on the outside they seem like a quiet book worm who just keeps her head down but once you get to know her you realize how twisted they can be. Ink tends to take everything a bit to seriously, and overreact. like a-lot. Her family specializes in making poisons for the rest of the Darions so from a young age Ink was making poison that could kill a grown man. her parents should have seen it coming when she slipped Cyanide into a girl in her second grade classes lunch. She was never caught but her parents knew and simply laughed it off. As she got older she was able to keep her emotions under control but shes a ticking time bomb.

On a lighter note Ink cares a lot for her friends and enjoys helping people. She feels like going good deeds makes up for the pain she’s caused people and gives her time to clear her head. But she mostly just bury’s herself in school work and helping her parents with the family business.

Strengths: Ink has a high tolerance to most common poisons. She’s incredibly smart when it comes to potions. Iniko is a good smooth talker and can pull people over to her side easily.

Weaknesses: Iniko struggles with her anger. Shes not very strong or quick although she has average endurance. Paranoid and has trust issues

*Likes: Plants and bugs, Chocolate, books with illustrations and pretty art

*Dislikes: Grapes, loud noises, teachers who cold call

Reputation: Most people see Iniko as a fairly neutral person, they have respect among other students due to there knowledge of potions and they help tutor others and they have respect among the Darion due to there family’s business.

Affiliations: Open

Kin: They have there mom and dad and two younger brothers who are twins and 15

*Pet: Iniko has a pleco fish named harold

*Theme Songs:

Patient Zero by Starmaxx

Brutus by The Buttress

Viper By Derivakat

Backstory: Inks family supplies the Darion with potions and any other potions they need. They keep a fairly low profile but those who know them fear them.

Shifting Secrets | Fantasy | Sign-Ups OPENAugust 15, 2022 09:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Amira Ravel

Nicknames: None

Year: 3

Sex/Gender: Female

Sexual Preference: Male

Wing: Pheonix

Species: Witch

Antion/ Darion: Antion

Human Appearance:

Amira is a 56 slim female with long legs. She has an hourglass figure with a short torso and a medium sized chest. She has striking dark brown eyes that have flecks of gold. She has long straight auburn hair. She has smooth skin that is very pale. She has a small nose with medium sized pink lips and freckles on her nose and cheeks. She usually wears black eyeliner. She has almond shaped eyes, arched brows, high cheekbones, full lips, heart shaped face, and angular angles.

Attire: Amira usually wear a black tank top with high waisted jeans and white tennis shoes. She has black earrings and a simple gold choker.

Shape Shift appearance: Red fox

She has a long snout and red fur across the face, back, sides, and tail. Her throat, chin, and belly are grayish-white. She has black feet and black-tipped ears that are large and pointy. She has a fluffy white-tipped tail. She weighs between 10 pounds, and measures to be 40 inches long, including the tail and stands roughly 16 inches tall.

Personality:

Perfectionist: She always strives to make no mistakes. All of her work is always checked over multiple times so there is no errors, and everything is always straight and neat. Amira makes sure to never forget things and is always on time

impatient: When other people are taking too long or just fooling around, she usually get grumpy and just does all the work. She finishes things fast and hates when people take forever just to do one thing

competitive: She loves winning. She hates loosing to people and feeling like she is not as good as someone else

stressed: she sometimes spends way too much time on some things and has to rush on other things. She is always working her best and doing a lot at the same time and trying to deal with school and family. She forgets to relax and take care of herself. When people help her take a break and calm down, she is a very kind person who cares about everyone if you get to know her.

She hates that everyone just sees her as the smart perfectionist. She wants to have friends but doesnt know how to make them

She cares about the people close to her and cares about nature and animals. She loves running to get her mind off things and reading. She has a wild imagination and can be a lot of fun.

She is an incredible witch and know many spells and has mastered shape shifting.

Amira has always wanted to

Impress her dad but he has always been disappointed in her and proud of her brother. She has been trying her whole life to impress her dad just once. She strives to be perfect at everything so no one looks down at her like she is a disappointment to witches and a failure.

Strengths:

Learns fast

Good memory

Already know a lot of spells

Good at running

Weaknesses:

Small enclosed spaces

Low self esteem

Bad anxiety

She is a very bright student and excels in all her classes. She is a bit of a loner and does almost everything by herself. She is nice but is not good at socializing.

Affiliations: Open

Love Interest: None

Kin/ Family

Mom: Unknown - disappeared when Amira was little

Dad: Jason Ravel - a high standing wizard

Older brother: Alan Ravel - Already graduated

Pet: She has a short haired black kitten with blue eyes named Mango.

Backstory: Her family is a long line of very powerful wizards. The Ravels have always looked down at witches like they are a disappointment. They believe that wizards will always be more successful and powerful.

Other: Let me know if I need to add or change things :)

Edited at August 16, 2022 12:15 PM by Potato284739
Shifting Secrets | Fantasy | Sign-Ups OPENAugust 16, 2022 11:57 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
Coo, looks good, accepted ^^
Potato, could you PM me an RP example? :)
Shifting Secrets | Fantasy | Sign-Ups OPENAugust 16, 2022 01:30 PM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
Hi^^
Could I reserve a vampire and a fairie, pls?
Shifting Secrets | Fantasy | Sign-Ups OPENAugust 16, 2022 01:44 PM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Raphael Coleman

[Ra- fy- ele]

Nickname(s):

Raph, Soot/ Cole

Year: Wisened

Gender/ Sex: Male

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Wing: Kelpie

Species: Vampire

Antion/ Darion: Darion

“If you were a library book... I'd check you out.”

Human Appearance:

(credit @Potato-Lord on Picrew.me)

Raph's skin tone is a sickly pale shade, causing his tattoos to pop against the pale tone. He stands at 6'2" and is well-toned, though he generally has a lean and lanky appearance. He has somewhat broad shoulders and a broad chest.
His face is oval in nature though paired with a sharp jaw line and is sprinkled with a few dark-colored freckles. His upper lip is quite thin and his bottom lip is plump, being a light rose in color though his bottom lip is a slightly darker colored hue. His eyes are the stereotypical bright crimson, containing a few specks of silver. He doesn't mind though, as he had his mother's eyes.
People have commented that they resemble deep pools of blood and that they were quite unnerving. When angry, these bright red hues turn into a dark, ominous red, losing the specks of silver. His eyebrows are thin and dark auburn almost black.
His hair dark, auburn hair is kept in an undercut, allowing his messy curls to grow in uneven lengths. When it does grow too long, Raph just pulls it back in a messy bun. A long thin scar reaches from the side of his nose to just a few inches from his ear, caused by a training 'accident' with his father.

Attire:

Raph's plump bottom lip features snakebite-lip-ring piercings (black). He also sports 2x helix ring piercings on his left ear and a plain cuff on his right (all black). Both ears have small black stud earrings. He usually wears a leather-chain combo bracelet (black and silver) on his left arm, paired with the family ring on his middle finger. The ring is made of some sort of black metal, the family's crest, a bat, visible. (Raph thought it would be funny to flip someone off 'in his family's name', his father was not amused.)

His left arm features a full sleeve tattoo, that blends into his shoulder blade, the design a collage of smoke, stars/ galaxy, and harsh lines. Somewhere in between, one can see his favorite constellations, Cassiopeia (the Queen) and Apus (the Bird of Paradise). At the nape of his neck, one can see a small, simplistic design of a cluster of snowflakes. (It's a sentimenatal tattoo, no color. Don't ask.) All of his tattoos are black and white, with no color.

Raph embodies the Monochrome Aesthetic. He isn't keen on colorful clothing, sticking to shades of grey, black, white, and the odd blue denim. The lack of color in his clothing makes his eyes pop. White/ black t-shirts, grey/ black jeans, and a wide variety of jackets (denim, leather even a sweater or two). Sneakers or combat boots.

Shape Shift appearance:

Raph shifts into a Giant Golden-Crowned Flying Fox, yes he knows it's a mouthful and yes he hates saying it. He's a fruit bat. Plain and simple. H,is form roughly weighs 2.8 lbs, overall size is 5 feet 6 inches and a wingspan of 5.3 ft. And he prides in how fluffy his rusty orange fluff is.

*Voice:

He's a tenor, voice slightly raspy from a few years of smoking. (He no longer smokes.)

Personality:

•Charismatic•Chaotic•Loyal•Honest•
There are two things that others easily notice about Raphael: he's a major flirt and a smart ass. His charismatic nature allows him to openly flirt with anyone without having any romantic intentions behind it. He just enjoys seeing others flustered or annoyed when he does that. He doesn't act like a know-it-all and he's aware that he doesn't know everything. But it won't stop him from throwing in a snarky comment to rile someone up. He loves to annoy others, so if you want him to stop then simply ignore centerecause he hates being ignored. He doesn't want to be the centre of attention, he just wants someone to acknowledge his existence. As a single child, he grew up aloneacknowledgmenteas love of his parents.acknowledgments negative acknowledgement the same as positive acknowledgement. He can be snappy at times but he would never outright insult someone. If others reciprocate with a smart-ass comment or flirty remark Raph would take it in his stride, enjoying their company and even considering them friends. After all, they have to be able to put up with him to do that.
If and when Raph considers you a friend, know that he would go to great lengths to protect you and be there for you. Come hell or high water, this young man will not be leaving your side. He is immensely loyal to those he trusts, to his friends, maybe even dangerously so. Like you could've committed murder and despite knowing this, he'd still say your innocent. Do not misinterpret his loyalty as naivety, he has a strong set of morals and he isn't blind to what's going on in the world. Along with his loyalty, he's honest too. Yes, he will sugarcoat things if the situation calls for it but he will not lie. Period. And if he catches you in a lie, oh boy, be ready for a beating or a lecture. This stems from his parents, and other people he was around while growing up, constantly feeding him lies.
He's impulsive. That saying about "If your friend jumped in the fire, would you jump too?", well... he's the friend. He would use himself as a human shield to protect someone else, happily taking the hits and/ or explosions. Hell, he'd take a bullet for you. He just doesn't fear death nor experience pain like everyone else. He knows he's not immortal and respects that. His pain tolerance is dangerously high arealizeskes quite a lot of damage to behaviorbefore his brain realises he's in pain. His Impulsive behaviour is not all that bad since it does help him in having fun or trying new things. He respects authority but it doesn't mean he'll always listen.
Raph experiences the opposite of outbursts, suddenly becoming quiet and unresponsive for a few minutes. This happens when he's worked up, nervous or frustrated and is struggling to word his thoughts and emotions. Just give him a sec, he'll come to you when he's reto express himself. Though, don't let him get stuck in his own head for too long. He tends to violently lash out, angrier at himself because his brain isn't working like it's supposed to.

Strengths:

-High pain tolerance

-Quick-witted

-Keen sense of smell

-Skilled in hand-to-hand combat

Weaknesses:

-High pain tolerance

-His mental health

-His short temper

-Puppies

Mental Stability: Weak 1- [2] - 3 - 4 - 5 Strong

Mobility Stability: Weak 1 - 2 - 3 - [4] - 5 Strong

Intelligence: Weak 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - [5] Strong

Physical strength: Weak 1 - 2 - [3] - 4 - 5 Strong

He enjoys drawing, having completed many still-lifes so far. He enjoys nature, he truly feels at peace at night and tries to stargaze as often as he can. He loves dogs. He enjoys spending time with his friends. He loves eating slices of pear.

*Dislikes:

He hates the concept of lying, as well as individuals who lie to him. Big crowds. Being the center of attention/ all of the focus is on him. Talking about his mom and sister.

"If I wanted your opinion, I would've asked..."

Affiliations:

Open, pm me^^

Love Interest:

Open, pm me^^

Kin:

*Closed*

Mother: Amdis Coleman (Deceased)

Father: Cassius Coleman

Sister: Eleanor Coleman (Deceased)

*Pet: Nope. They're a waste of time. And his father forbids him from having one.

*Theme Songs:

Monster in the wall- Rosendale

Someone to You- BANNERS

Ship in a Bottle- fin

I lost myself- Munn

Project- Chase Mcdaniel

Backstory:

Raph was born on the 15 of August. He's the only child of Amdis and Cassius Coleman, and the latest addition to the generation of pure-blooded vampires. He's the fifth generation of Darion, and the hatred towards the school and half-bloods bred into him. He had a little sister, Eleanor, who died at the age of 5. He was 8 years old. Two years later his mother passed away, though the circumstances surrounding her death are questionable. His father is a jerk, very controlling, and unreasonable. They don't have a relationship.

Other:

I think I covered everything XD

Edited at August 17, 2022 03:25 PM by Nevaehina's Den
Shifting Secrets | Fantasy | Sign-Ups OPENAugust 17, 2022 12:09 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
reserved ;)
And Amira is accepted ^^
Shifting Secrets | Fantasy | Sign-Ups OPENAugust 17, 2022 05:24 AM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Aderyn Devane
[Ah- deh- rin]
Welsh- "bird"

Nickname(s):

Rin, Addy, Little bird

Year: Knowledgable

Gender/ Sex: Female

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Wing: Unicorn

Species: Fairie

Antion/ Darion: Antion

"Look at it! It's adorable!"

Human Appearance:

(credit @Patato-Lord on Picrew.me)

Standing at 5'1", Rin is fair-skinned with a few freckles scattered here and there and carries a welcoming feel about her.
She has a few curves, possessing a toned body to an extent although she is not athletically built. If you're going to survive in this world one must be fit, but despite this Rin couldn't shake her naturally curvy physique.
Her short form makes one doubt that she could possibly pose a threat. When looking at her, one would say that she's a bit over the average weight for her height, resulting in a generally short and round appearance. Her chest size included.
She doesn't mind, however, as her mother shared the same physique. The only traits she had received from her father had been his eyes and his freckled complexion.
Her round face is often framed by her below shoulder-length hair, though she prefers to wear it in braided hairstyles to keep it out of her face when busy. Her hair is originally onyx black, though contains many colorful high lights matching her second form's feathers. She has a softly shaped jaw, a button nose that's dotted with freckles and plump lips.
Her eyes are a soft green and contain distinct black specks, paired with long eyelashes. Her appearance is quite average, not having much that would cause her to stand out but enough for one to say she looks "cute". She is of Scottish origin. She has a nasty burn scar on her left hip, causing a slight limp.

Attire:

Rin embodies the Rainbow Hipster aesthetic. Her shirts, hoodies, and flannels vary from white to every color there is. Some have a printed quote or floral design. The same goes for her sweaters. Most of her clothes are one size too big for her. She owns a few pastel-colored denim skirts and her denim jeans are of various colors. She switches between, vans, boots, and sneakers.

She has a collection of rings, most having a natural stone/ earthy design. She often wears one of these paired with a few more plain ones. She sticks to mainly silver jewelry. She loves to wear hand-chain-harness bracelets on her left hand. Her jewelry has celestial/ starry elements to them. Her ears are pierced but she prefers to wear 'permanent' earings- not needing to take them out or switch them- and comfortably sleep in them. Her jewelry mainly focuses on her hands. She does own a few simplistic necklaces, one has her mother's initials on and she wears it almost all of the time.

Her opalescent tattoos contain a hint of teal and mimick a feathery pattern from where it swirls across her skin. They're focused around her arms, torso, and back, fading into her upper thighs.

Shape Shift appearance:

(credits on image)

Green-headed Tanager, Rin's on the smaller size.

*Voice: --- chirpy?

Personality:

•Energetic• loveable• creative• lazy• childish• stubborn•
Rin is a people person, always wanting to be around others and to spend time with them. She cares about their well-being and has a strong need to make them feel valued and appreciated. She tends to ask too many questions and is very much aware that she might be perceived as annoying to some. This trait is due to her fairie genetics, as fairies are naturally curious and mischievous beings. She has two older brothers and no mother to speak of, so she was raised to be strong and competitive. But one should take note, that being competitive is not her strong suit and she has no desire to fight over trivial things or matters. She'd rather give in or give up, causing others to think of her as either a coward or just plain lazy. She loves taking naps, or simply lounging around wherever she finds a comfy spot.
However, she does also spend a lot of time by herself. This could result in people thinking that she's a loner. She'll also distance herself if there's a conflict or a specific situation that she wants to avoid. The time she spends alone is used to read, write or explore the world around her. It's the way she recharges at the end of the day.
She was forced to grow up, causing her to not have much of a childhood. So now as an adult, those suppressed urges of exploring and discovering the world around her had resulted in childish behavior and tendencies. She's curious about the world, a hunger for knowledge. She's very energetic and enthusiastic, perhaps a little too much sometimes. She also loves to share her knowledge, not in a condescending manner, but to share the wonders that she had learned and others could enjoy. As such, she loves telling stories or writing them down for later.

Strengths:

-Agile

-Efficient Spell caster

-She's a great storyteller

-Knowledge from her books, especially those about magical beings.

Weaknesses:

-She can't swim

-She's clumsy

-She has a slight limp from an old injury, so it's more of an inconvenience but does bother her from time to time.

-She has a tendency to avoid conflict

She loves stargazing and to explore. She enjoys playing a harmless prank or two. Reading and playing in the snow.

*Dislikes:

She hates surprises and being belittled. Swimming and big, deep bodies of water.

"Stars are like people... They're beautiful and distant."

Affiliations:

Open, pm me^^

Love Interest:

Open, pm me^^

Kin:

Father- Michael Devane (59)
Mother- Darya Devane (Deceased)
Brother- Keith Devane (34)
Brother- Lianol Devane (30)

*Pet: A light beige, siamese-colored ferret named Sol. She can walk him with a harness and he's very playful. And naughty.

*Theme Songs:

Outlaw Angel- Joey Greer

Dandelions- Ruth B.

Gonna be Okay- Brent Morgan

Don't give up on Me- Andy Grammer

Counting Stars- OneRepublic

Backstory:

Rin was born prematurely on the 10th of December. Her mother had struggled with her health after giving birth to Rin, passing away after Rin turned 8. She's close to her brothers and her father, though they were unsure of how to raise a girl. But they managed. The burn scar was caused by a car accident. Her brothers were drunk and careless, she was with them in the car and they drove off the road. She got the worst injuries and her brothers still feel guilty but she has long since forgiven them. They were just having fun after all.

"I'm not clumsy.
It's just the floor hates me,
the tables and chairs are bullies,
and the wall gets in the way."

Other:

I think that's everything XD

Edited at August 17, 2022 03:29 PM by Nevaehina's Den

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us