Wolf Play : War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Forest Shadows
09:33:44 
Wolflocke

Its an issue honestly for me getting a handle of all of these new features!! I stopped playing for a couple of years! So it's all very overwhelming haha
 Sassy Otaku
09:33:24 Chuuya/Ruggie
Just dumped all my raven feathers into the falls. They're taking up too much space
 Magnus Bane
09:33:14 Mag/Maggy
Just found her in tundra also
 Everlasting Torment
09:33:07 Anubis, Samael
i joined 2018 XD
 Forest Dwelling
09:32:32 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Hello other Forest lol but yeah, I've been on and off since before the game was made 16+ and when I first joined: the encyclopedia didn't exist, there weren't many events aside from FMC then the August and October ones. Wolf Party tokens didn't exist either, but now we have all these new events and features added which is neat, honestly!
 Hugs4Bugs
09:31:46 Bugs || Ed
fuckkk, I forgot to make sure I had enough mushrooms outside of my hole so I could get a puppy from sanctuaryyy T-T
 Zeraphia
09:31:12 Spooky Vah
Oh man, I joined two days before the Natural 1 and 2 pelts were released.

Which was also before Erythism... and a lot of things. >.>

And now I feel old
 Inferno Abyss
09:29:58 Raven, Flame
She didn't like that I said that. I just found her in swamp x.x
 Nevermore.
09:29:55 Never/Nev
I saw her a bunch in swamp
 Inferno Abyss
09:28:34 Raven, Flame
I found La llorona once and haven't seen her since. And I forgot where I saw her :/
 Forest Shadows
09:28:24 
Wolflocke

I joined WP when the tortoiseshell pelt was released!! Honestly it's changed so much since then and I'm so proud or eve!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:51 Raven, Flame
Torment
I have that one. As soon as I got a group of 2, I haven't seen one since. And that's been at least 200 moves :')
 Magnus Bane
09:27:41 Mag/Maggy
My lord a snapping turtle
 Nevermore.
09:27:34 Never/Nev
Well, back to swamp I go then ;-;
 Forest Dwelling
09:26:58 Wolflocke Challenge
I just remembered that in older times on WP, your starter wolves had 100 points in 5(?) attributes but you only had 30 points to use. This game has changed quite a bit in just a year
 starmutt
09:26:22 marsh | they/it
she's in jungle for me as well, just never in forest
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
I think I saw her in Tundra too
 Magnus Bane
09:24:53 Mag/Maggy
Gwyn flee rate must have been turned yo because ain't no way
 Nevermore.
09:24:32 Never/Nev
Is La Llorona only in swamp? I haven't seen her anywhere else
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:01 Chuuya/Ruggie
Defeat 30 Jaguars in battle. (swamp)
Completed: 0/30

Roughly 200 enemies and the one jaguar I saw ran away

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 21, 2022 01:16 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
While I'm at it, and before I forget, reserve a Subordinate from the Devil's Hounds?

We need more shifters here.
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 21, 2022 02:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
All accepted characters and new reservations have been added.
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 21, 2022 02:19 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Adrian Benoit
21 Years
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Male [He/Him]

Subordinate
Desired Rank:

Something higher, like Delta.
Voice:
Adrian's voice isn't terribly deep, not quite reaching a baritone. It's smooth and enjoyable to listen to, as he's incredibly well spoken despite the company he keeps.
Human Appearance:

Adrian is a young man of French descent, with a lean and elegant physique. He stands at exactly 6'0", not an inch shorter, nor an inch above. His figure isn't particularly muscular or broad, having a much more wiry appearance to it than anything. Even with his height, the young man only weighs about a buch seventy, depending on how recently he ate and how much. It gives him an almost thin appearance, but not sickly or unhealthily so, just pole like in structure.

There is a nimbleness to him, something that is displayed in not only just his figure as a whole but the individual parts that make up his build in general. His hands, for example, are not large and meaty like bigger guys, but instead they are slimmer with long, nimble fingers that allow him to do much with precision. His legs are long, and if he were less graceful they might come across has gawky, like a newborn horse's, yet there is absolute grace to him. He moves as if every little step has been completely thought through ahead of time, like his foot was set there with predicted purpose. His arms, which are long but not abhorrently so, have a bit of toned muscle to them, which give them more definition than just whatever skeleton lay within them. Still, it isn't like he's a weight lifter or anything, just average muscle he's gotten through day to day habits. His chest and shoulders aren't broad, with a more square or, more accurately, rectangular body shape. His hips are about the same width as his shoulders, perhaps slightly narrower.

The narrowness of his build does not avoid the features of his face, not in the slightest. With a sharp jaw line and a narrow chin, Adrian has cheek bones that can, and will, absolutely cut diamonds. His nose is long and straight, never having been broken despite his more bumpy history. His lips are surprisingly full for such a slim face, amplifying the beauty of him. His eye brows are well groomed, kept from being over grown, and they follow the natural line of his more sleepy, hooded eyes. His eyes are a dark grey color, with a slight hue of blue to them that makes them appear even darker. They bring focus to his face, along with his other features, and stand out against the slab of fair skin that is more olive in tone than anything.

Atop his head sits a mop of unruly hair that is brown in shade, though it is slightly lighter at the tips from being exposed to the sun. His hair is naturally always tousled, having a bit of a natural curlyness to it, not tight curling or anything, but a natural motion to the hair that definitely isn't straight. The mop of locks is something seemingly always left untamed, merely washed, brushed, and then pushed out of his face. It's several inches in length, though often appears shorter because he has it pushed back and out of his face.
Wolf Appearance:

wip
Personality:

Arrogant || Reserved - Distant || Disdainfull || Self-Assured || Cold || Calculating || Indifferent || Aloof || Imperturbable || Vain || Haughty || Supercilious || Unimpressed - Unphased || Easily Bored || Not Terribly Social || Prefers to be Alone || Lazy || Selfish

Adrian Benoit is not exactly someone who is easy to get along with. He's barely even likeable.. on a good day. This doesn't really bother him at all, though, he wasn't put on this earth to make life easier for anyone, it's just not how he is. You ever want to feel horrible about yourself, doubt every decision you've ever made, and if you're future will be an enjoyable one if you even have one? Spend a single afternoon with him. He will make you question the point of your entire existence without even batting an eye. It's just who he is, and he isn't ashamed of it in the slightest.

It's difficult to say that Adrian has an ego, because, while he is incredibly arrogant, excrutiatingly so, he isn't the type to get offended or butt hurt about things. You insult it? Try to make him out to be an idiot or wrong? He's not going to even care enough to spare the energy to formulate a response. Aloof is Adrian's middle name, and it's something that he is 90% of the time. Even those he does care about probably doubt the fact because it isn't like he shows it very well. Truth be told, those he likes are more so just mildly tolerated, but only for a short period of time. He values his alone time far too much to spend it with pretty much anyone.

There is an eerie confidence to Adrian that has a tendency to unnerve others. It isn't cocky or in your face, loud, or even obnoxious. It's this cold, steely confidence that makes him seem completely above, or unbothered, by everything. Like he just doesn't care about them in the slightest, and he isn't going to waste the breath it would take to even tell them that. He's more of a silent type, likely to stare at you unblinkingly until you get the picture and move on. Adrian isn't the type anyone is going to get to doubt himself, you might actually get him to laugh by trying. The shifter is cold and calculating, the type to be six steps ahead of people, with multiple backup plans but the sheer defiance to just not give a hoot if everything goes wrong.

Along with his general disdainfullness, Adrian is known to be incredibly vain. Not the type of vain where he puts hours into his appearance, but the type to believe no one is on his level, nor ever will be. This combined with his attitude tends to make him view himself as above all others, like those around him, those breathing the same oxygen as him, are below him and an utter waste of his time. You're not going to attract his attention with either vinegar or honey, because you're likely just not going to get it. Believe me, if you do get his attention, it's because he desires it, not because you did anything exemplary to get it. It's also a fickle thing, and just because you have it doesn't mean you will keep it. The combination of his disdainfullness and his supercilious attitude means he tends to get very bored with others, and things in general, very quickly. You could be the most entertaining person in the world, and it's likely his attention, if caught, would be fleeting.

Indifference and unimpressed, unphased by pretty much everything, Adrian really isn't easy to be around, and he's okay with that. He prefers to be alone, he prefers his own company the most, and he isn't shy or ashamed of it. This causes him to not be terribly social, and if he is in a group setting, you're not likely to find him talking much if at all. More than likely he's bored and trying to find a way out of there. And, as if it couldn't get any worse, he's rather lazy when it comes to the wants or desires of others. If they ask him to do something, the answer is likely no because he doesn't want to waste his energy on it. Other people, "friends" or not, he isn't going to ever go out of his way for anyone, you'd have better luck pulling the moon closer with a rope.
Skill Set:

wip
Crush:

None
Significant Other:

None
Kin:

None, Potentially Open
Affiliations:

open - wip
Other:
wip

Edited at June 21, 2022 06:08 AM by Imperial Sands
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 21, 2022 12:37 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rollo

❍❍❍❖❍❍❍

Name:
Rollo

Name Meaning:
Famed Wolf, Wolf Counsel (German)

Birthday:
Unknown

Sexuality:
N/A

Species:
Wolf-Shifter

❍❍❍❖❍❍❍

The Mascot: Rollo is the gang's mascot, and Zero is displeased about it. She isn't too keen on sharing him with anyone, but his presence seems to pull mostly everyone towards him. However, this mascot isn't innocent and would steal anything shiny. Yes, he's attracted to shiny things like bees are to honey.

Skills:
Adorableness | Persuader | Biting | Stealing

N/A

Desired Rank:
N/A

Pack/Gang:
Saints of Fenrir: This is where Rollo is mainly at and living with his bizarre family. Zero labeled herself as his protector and mother. Yes, she's protective of him. Hurt the baby-she'll hurt you. However, he'll be left to the pack if Zero is away working or needs a break. During a full moon, Z would send Rollo to Vincent until everyone calms down from the effect of the full moon.

The Devil's Hounds: Rollo would be sent to Vincent if there's a full moon or Rollo is going through shifter problems. Even though Z hates the man, he's the one she goes to for help with Rollo. Anyone else besides Vincent that touches the baby would get punished by Zero.

Loyalty:
Whoever feeds it.

❍❍❍❖❍❍❍

Human Apperance:
Rollo's an average-sized toddler with average weight. He has pale skin, smooth as a baby, may I add. His eyes are round, the color of his iris a dark brown. Rollo's hair is long and straight, and the tone of his hair is on a darker scale of black. He has dimples on both cheeks; they're easily noticeable when he smiles. Other than that, he looks like a normal human baby.

Wolf Apperance:

(credits to Wincey on DA)

❍❍❍❖❍❍❍

Personality:
Clingy | Thief | Loud | Biter | Fussy | Loving

+Biting Ankles
+Stealing Shiny Things
+Scream Howling
+Eating

Dislikes:
-Prolonged Separation
-Items Confiscated
-Bugs
-Strangers
-The Dark

❍❍❍❖❍❍❍

Crush:
N/A

Significant Other:
N/A

Kin:
Zero (Adoptive Mother, Alive)

Affiliations:
Zero: His mother, but not really. His biological mother got killed by Zero while doing her bounty hunting job, and she decided to take him in. Now, he clings onto Zero like glue-it's hard to pry him off her. He would get fussy and sad if she's not around-going as far as to wander off in search of her. Even though he's a Shifter and her a Lycan, the maternal bond between them is superior. Zero has a hard time showing affection to him but does give him physical love such as hugging or back rubs.

Open

Other:
His favorite things to steal are anything that shines, so watch over your valuables.

Edited at June 24, 2022 01:21 AM by Cereal
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 21, 2022 04:34 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Michael Shane Evans

Sexuality:

Graysexual

Male

Subordinate

Desired Rank:

Content, for now

Human Appearance:

Standing at 5'7 Michael isn't the tallest person in a crowd, but isn't the shortest either. He is slender in build, which makes him seem almost delicate. But he isn't one to be underestimated, he possesses a surprising amount of strength for his appearance. He is very active, his physical strength build up from activities like running, climbing up things, and swimming, among other things. So he is stronger than his appearance would lead others to believe at first glance.

He has a naturally pale skin tone, that usually has a light tan in the seasons where he can be outside more in the sun. He has the kind of skin, that no matter how much he's out in the sun, it will only get a light tan; not that he wants a darker tan that is, he's usually careful with his skin in regards to sun damage, no one wants to get skin cancer from that. He will get sunburnt if he's out in the sun without protection too long, a bit shorter amount of time is needed, due to his naturally fairer skin. He has a few scars here and there, nothing too notable to him and not visible underneath his clothing. He wears regular, practical clothing, not being fond of eyecatching things, jewlery and clothing alike.

His hair color is black, a straight black, dark as a clear night with no moon to illuminate the sky. He isn't a fan of long hair, so it is cut short. Only rarely will anyone see him in medium length hair, so far he's only get it grow out so that the longest strands went below his eyes. He prefers it short, easier to deal with, for the most part; and he's not a fan of long hair, not on other people, just on himself, as a preference. His facial shape is a bit sharper at the edges than most, a bit more angular, but unlike some, it isn't all sharp edges and angles.

While most of him is not particularly attention-grabbing in appearance, his eyes are certainly eyecatching. They are colored gray. Not a shade of blue that looks light gray if you glance at them in the right lighting, not gray-green or a different shade of bluish-gray. No, they are a true gray. It is a highly recognizable eye color, to say the least; one does not simply come across a person with eyes the color of stone everyday, after all. The shape of these eyes are upturned, slightly angular, the outer corner has a slight lift and is reminiscent of a cat's eye in shape.

Something unnerving about Michael is his gaze. Most often than not, there is a cold calculating look in those gray eyes. It is one that can make the back of one's neck prickle when being stared at; like he is sizing the recipient up, analyzing.

His natural way of movement is quiet, not entirely silent, but quite hard to hear unless it is very quiet or if one is specifically listening for those steps. As a result, he has startled many others, including his own family, by them turning around and then seeing him there when he wasn't there previously. Some find it a bit unsettling how he can so easily come up behind them with barely a whisper of noise; or to turn their head and find him beside them or in a different location then they last saw him in. To the point where several people have accused him of having teleportation powers.

Michael has a British accent, more or less light, enough to be noticable but not really enough to alter the way he speaks; it does get thicker, when he is startled or scared, in the same way that a non-native speaker of a language will revert back to their native language in circumstances. He got it from his mother, who had been born and raised in London. It's a more upper class sounding accent, not whichever one has the more (in his opinion, and his mother's opinion) lower class, slang-like accent. And he speaks softly most of the time, which has prompted various comments on how he sounds quite charming or whatever.

Wolf Appearance:

As a wolf, Michael has a interesting coat. The base color, as everyone can see, is a dark inky black. Although the darkest parts of him are his legs, underbelly, and face; the lighter fur around his head creating a more unique mask-like appearance from which vivid yellow eyes peer out. Brown and silver hairs start from behind his ears and streak down towards his shoulders, the brown carrying a bit past the shoulders marked with a medium thick strip of silver each; while the silver on his neck is more present on the sides rather than the middle. His coat is sleek, and while it provides ample protection from the elements, it isn't really puffy or fluffy; which serve to make a wolf look a bit bigger than it actually is.

He stands at 31 inches at the shoulder as a wolf, and weighs about 110 pounds, slender and tall, but deceptively strong, like he is as a human. Impressive stature, and well within the normal height range for a male wolf. His quieter way of moving kind of follows him into this form, although he does move more like a dog or wolf would as stealth is somewhat hard as an animal with nails that click on hard surfaces. So he just goes long with it.

(Credits to EternalOcean on Deviantart)

Personality:

Michael is a bit of an interesting character. Like everyone his personality has contradictions, which contrast each other in a way that makes him unique from other people. At first glance, he comes off as someone of the quieter sort, not too social, a tad bit aloof even. Not remarkable in any way. If one watches him for a few minutes at least, then they'll notice how he seems to be watching others around him; sometimes out of the corner of his eye surreptitiously, sometimes in a blatant manner, and mostly in a casual way; looking at people with no particular focus but definitely watching all the same. He may sometimes come off as shy, due to his more quieter demeanor, but he is not. Although he is not all too fond of being in the spotlight, he has no problem being up in the thick of things, just as long as he is not the direct focus of attention, it's kinda weird as most either don't like being in the middle of stuff or they do. He also doesn't come off as an overly emotional person, more neutral in temperment at the first meeting; which is actually true, he isn't very emotional in that aspect, unless poked or driven to a breaking point. While at first glance, Michael doesn't seem like anything special, if someone mtakes a closer look beyond a superficial glance, they will find an edge to that seemingly ordinary nature; calculating and alert, much like the look in his eyes, the kind of thing that very much has the potiental to be dangerous. Some people choose to keep him at an arm's distance if they notice that, not trusting him in the same way one would not trust a viper to not strike. Some choose to simply stay away from him, watching warily from the sidelines. Some act indifferent to him, treating him normally while just keeping an eye on him, in case. He, for the most part, is naturally cautious when interacting with those he doesn't know; then opening up after he gets a bearing on the other person's personality and such. Sometimes he'll purposefully prod at them just to gauge their temperment further if he can't get an exact bead on them. Testing the waters, one may call it.

This young man has a fiercer nature, and is quick to anger, but for the most part he keeps it under control, doesn't let it show, unwilling to let the other party know that they have effected him too much. The most someone will get from him is carefully controlled anger; fire licking in his eyes instead of the normally cold look; teeth bared in what seems to be a snarl; and voice imbued with what seems to be both a barely audible snarl and anger. But he will not let himself get out of control; he has found that while showing anger usually lets the other person won in the confrontation, but he has noticed that in the case of the controlled type of anger, it can be a bit on the unnerving side; as many people explode or make known their displeasure in normal ways, instead of the quiet, seething way he seems to express the emotion. He will make it clear that he will not stand to be pushed around, he is not a passive person and never will be, despite how he comes across as. He will stand up, fight, and show that he is not one to be taken lightly. Now, with his temperment being on the more shorter end of things, his patience is shorter than someone graced with a longer fuse and patient personality. He does his best to keep his emotions under control, but he is not perfect, and his emotional control can slip at times. Ones are sometimes surprised when his hot-tempered nature makes an appearance, which is fair, he is one of the people one would least expect to have a temper on him. As mentioned before, his anger is not so much explosive and blazing like fire; it is more cold and fierce and quiet, deadly. Although if pushed to the very limit of his tolerance, he can certainly explode. He has never been one to take things lying down, he will fight back, and even if he seems to have accepted something, be sure that there will be retaliation. While his first impluse is to act, he knows that sometimes he has to wait for what he wants, so he does as the situation demands.

Michael is an intelligent young man. Arguably, he isn't too much so if he fell in with what is on its way to becoming a gang, and no, unless he deigns to inform someone, no one is going to hear the reasons why he joined. Calculating by nature, and his overall demeanor, if he were to turn on others, he could pose a threat if he wanted to. Not that he would, but if he wanted to. He can be somewhat manipulative if he wants or needs to, usually small things and he hasn't taken it too far; but the possibility is there. And he is pretty good at it.

He can be quite apathetic sometimes. He isn't necessarily cruel or sadistic or evil, he just doesn't really care. Not when they're strangers or people he doesn't like or know too well, that is. But he doesn't have a more sympathetic nature like some, he's just neutral in that way. It's a complicated subject, and can change depending on circumstances and all that.

Michael is a person who is independent and strong of will. He is not one to back down easily, never been much of a follower, never been someone to happily take orders from someone else. Which is a good point for asking why is he in the gang in the first place? Anyways, he will listen to someone if he knows that they know what they're doing; if it's a matter of life or death and mere seconds are esscential in tipping the scales toward survival or death. Outside of those, he doesn't do blind loyalty or obedience; his trust and respect has to be earned, otherwise one will find that they will have a time trying to get him to do something that he doesn't want to do; and even if he does respect said person. He's very stubborn when he wants or needs to be. Although he usually won't be stubborn without reason, usually. Despite how it seems like he is refusing to do something just for the sake of being bullheaded. When working with others, whoever is the leader can get understandable frustrated with him asking things and all that, he is someone who could be called a serial dissenter; aka, that person who pokes holes in your plans. He likes to know what is going on, and sometimes to see how far he can push it. Needless to say, if he doesn't like something, he will voice it.

One thing that he doesn't like is people yelling, it reminds him of his childhood, which admittedly wasn't the best. Will he have a panic attack? Extremely unlike. He doesn't care too much for loud noises, then again not a lot of people are fond of noisy things, it's like a natural dislike. But he doesn't like yelling all the same.

A not very demonstrative person by nature, in the way that some people openly declare how much they care for the other party; he shows care by actions mainly, sometimes he will use words for when he wants to not be heard or seen or in several situations. This applies to romantic and platonic or familiar relationships; he doesn't really know how he would act in a romantic relatioship, the only experience was one that had gone down the drain very fast. Anyways, he knows that words can be said insincerely and/or be used to manipulate, God knows he's done that on occasion; so words isn't his first option. He is a very nice person when you get to know him, more softer and nicer on the inside. But still retaining those harder parts of his personality, just dulled down.

Skill Set:

He's flexible, he will do minor illegal stuff to things that are actually legal.

Crush:

None

Significant Other:

None

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

You already know about the number of cats I have.

Edited at June 25, 2022 12:40 AM by the Wayne pack
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 25, 2022 12:40 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Done
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 26, 2022 10:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The Devil's Hounds
Name: Zephyr Collins
Birthname: Zoe Collins
Sexuality: Biromantic Ace
Desired Rank: He is happy with his current rank.
Human Appearance: Zephyr is not much of stand out in appearence. He is fairly tall, about 5'8, which he uses to intimidate those shorter than him. Though he doesn't look to be all that strong with his thin arms and small hands, he is quite a bit stronger than his appearance makes him seem, at least when it comes to defence. He's good at holding others back, but couldnt give a good punch of his own. His hair is short and messy, colored a raven-black and it's clear he cuts it often with it never growing passed a certain lenght, though it's also a little fluffy. Zeph's eyes are a dark brown that gives him an almost mysterious look and his skin is pale and almost sickly looking. There's one thing that stands out from his mostly average appearence though, a scar on the left side of his face, crossing his eye, though it was luckily undamaged. The scar is split into three with another small nick on his forehead, it's thin and harder to notice than one might expect, but so long that no matter how thin it might be, it sure does stand out. Zephyr refuses to talk about it. (Sorry for the limited description! I don't roleplay humans very often at all so I'm not the best with their descriptions.)
Wolf Appearance: Zephyr's wolf form tells quite a different story, without seeing him shift it would be impossible to know that this wolf was the same raven-haired boy. This wolf is a shining white with fur that's thick and fluffy. He stands tall and proud with long legs and a strong build, though his tail is oddly short and ears a bit floppy, giving him a slightly more approachable look. There's only three things that stand out in this blur of white, the first being a single speck of light brown on the right of his muzzle followed by his bright yellow eyes that hold a piercing gaze. And of course one could not forget that same scar across the left of his face, more visible on his wolf form, it was likely gained in a difficult fight- He got in a fight with a cat and lost, he has never spoken of it. He is about 84cm in height at the shoulder with a weight of 92lbs.
Personality: Zephyr is a suprisingly rational member of the pack and is almost like the glue that keeps them from falling apart or killing eachother. He is always looking out for his packmates and, more often than not, the one who has to break up fights. He has been offered the position of Delta in the past, but refused it, being happy as a Gamma.
Despite his age, it's hard to rival his experience. He was a shifter for a few years before joining the pack after a chance encounter with other shifters he gained the ability to shift. He is most comfortable in his wolf form as to him it feels more like himself than his human form ever has. Zeph knows how to use his wolf form to his advantage, he is less aggressive than those around him, picking and chosing his moves carefully. In a wolf fight he lets the other lash out as they please while avoiding the uncalculated strikes of his enemies until they leave an opening for him to knock them down to the ground. He prefers to leave as little injury as possible to others, being the type who cares a little too much.
Zephyr is the type to look for peaceful solutions that keep his packmates safe, he doesn't like to pick fights. His role as a Gamma allows him to keep an eye out for trouble both outside the pack and within it, making sure plans are less risk than reward and that noone goes and gets into trouble. He also openly supports those who may need a little extra help and is willing to keep secrets for others unless it effects everyone.
Zeph does have his flaws though, his overprotective nature often leads to raids and other plans being put off due to his risk reports being a bit overexaggerated and while he can handle physical confrontations and the arguements of others he is quite senstive in an arguement even though he tries to avoid fights, he can hardly stand up for himself if an arguement is about him. Zephyr has no interest in fear and power, he just doesn't want to be alone again.
Skill Set: Zephyr has many connections and does little jobs for people on the side, but his main thing is an actual job, being one of the few to earn his money in respectable way. He works in a small family ran flower store a few times a week. Some pack members don't support his job, calling him soft and weak, but he puts the most into the pack funds, so none can really complain.
Crush: None Currently, but Open
Significant Other: None Currently, but Open
Kin: None
Affiliations: Open!
Other: I got so carried away with Zephyr, it honestly feels like I've been typing for seven hours when it's only really been two or three.

Edited at June 26, 2022 10:21 AM by aBlackOnyxz

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us