Wolf Play : Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
05:00:03 Spooky Vah
Emmet!

How are ya?
 Hugs4Bugs
04:57:07 Bugs || Ed
Didn't think it was, oof
 Hugs4Bugs
04:56:55 Bugs || Ed
oh did that count as a sale?
 Midnight flight
04:56:08 Midna
Bugs,
I have some!
 Continental Wolves
04:55:48 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey Old Fart
 Sabbath
04:54:43 Rook
Windcrest
Well, notice I said I'm /trying/. Every time I go into my inventory and see how many coins I have, it is a test for me.
 Windcrest
04:52:49 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is extremely relatable- I'm out here doing the same haha

Rook

Props to you for doing that! I will probably end up with zero by the time the event comes around...
 Zeraphia
04:52:17 Spooky Vah
Sabbath

Same here.
 Sabbath
04:52:06 Rook
Unfortunately gwnn ap nudd will only drop me raven feathers lol
 Viria
04:52:03 Amai,Faelen
Your wolves played: Pup 24 howls for love. Pooks you're not even 2 yet don't worry about that :(
 Anatolian Shepherd
04:52:01 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
I don't know what to do with this thing. Her coat is just hideous but ugh her talents and rarity make me keep her.
 Sabbath
04:51:28 Rook
I'm trying to hoard party on and charon's blessing coins for the wolf party event
 Karou
04:51:20 
-WP Click-
GIRL and she's a tortie? i love the october event, i already loved october but this just made october 100x better wow.
 Zeraphia
04:51:19 Spooky Vah
Wind

I have no tokens and no blessings because I have no control.

I have mush for the event. XD
 Azrael
04:51:17 Ash, Khaos
I had six from last year. Sold I think four right before this month started for about 1900 each.
 The Pumpkin King
04:50:53 
I learned my lesson. I was like, "Oh, there will be so many Good Boy Badges for sale. I'll just get some then." (I have never even seen one for sale.)
 Eternity
04:49:48 ET
I still have two from last year. It's hoarding time.
 Windcrest
04:49:38 Wind, Lavender
Does anyone else also use their Charon's Blessing the moment they get one besides me? XD
 starmutt
04:49:19 marsh | they/it
they'll skyrocket like 6 months from now lol
 Sabbath
04:48:03 Rook
I'm laughing at how cheap raven feathers are right now, but towards the end of the month they will absolutely skyrocket

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +2
Red Fox : 0
Black Panther : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 16, 2022 11:27 AM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

X Kairo X
wolf-stock-2-by-ulvar-stock-d38rf5z-fullview.jpg

:Age: 4 years
:Gender: Male
:Role: Released Male
:Desired Rank: Anything, nothing high though

:Appearance:
wolf-stock-1-by-ulvar-stock-d38rezs-fullview.jpg
Kairo stands at 34 inches at the shoulder and is roughly 135 pounds. He is a bit on the heftier and bulkier side of the spectrum, which is easily observed with a simple glance. His pelt is the average length, not really considered long or short, but it still has a gentle poof to it, offering insulation during the colder months. Kairo's pelt is also thick and downy, making for a nice snuggle buddy, perhaps. The most prevalent colors that he sports are a cream shade on his belly and legs and a dark grey that runs from his forehead down to the end of his tail, while softly marbling across his sides. A darker amber shade highlights his muzzle, ear edges, elbows, and near his hips. The lightest color on Kairo is an off-white, marking his jaws, eyebrows, inner legs, and it also speckles across his back near his withers.

The male has no other distinct features. His nose is a solid black and his eyes are a light amber shade. His claws are a dark grey color. Kairo has no visible scars or marks, but he does have a couple hiding beneath his pelt.

:Personality:
Kairo is the kind who comes across as friendly and harmless. Because he really is. He does not have any malice or any killer instincts towards anyone without a very good reason. He has no care to be top dog or alpha. High rankings and power never really appealed to him. In his perspective, those rankings were just battles waiting to happen. Responsibility for everyone else never appealed to him either. The male is independent, usually content with just looking out for himself(not in a selfish way, but he has little concern for ordering others around). The chaotic and demanding life of alpha is pretty much repulsive to him.

And that is exactly how he comes across. The male is almost an open book, willing to speak his mind with complete honesty. Though, at first he rarely talks. His quietness is one of the very few reasons and signs that he may have some intriguing ideas in his head which he isn't too quick to share. In reality, Kairo is actually quite cunning and sharp, as well as wise and thoughtful. Not many will know that right up front when meeting him, but a couple clues and habits of his may signal towards this if anyone were to pick up on them. The subtle way his eyes cloud over for just a couple moments during conversations or his very quiet mumbling to himself are a few of them.

Relaxed and laid back, Kairo is happiest when there are little to no conflicts. Unlike others, he does not worry about who is going to be the alpha and where everyone's places are in life. He likes to live in the moment, and follows wherever his paws take him. Adventurous and daring, Kairo's life is never a straight path, and that is how he likes it.

However, conflict and fighting is nothing he enjoys. Almost every time, he will only result to physical force when absolutely necessary. He is well mannered and level-headed, thus he almost never snaps and is hard to get a rise out of. The wolf is more like a peacemaker than anything else, but he knows a losing battle when he sees one, in which he will simply sit idly by and watch the chaos unfold. Or perhaps he will quietly excuse himself and vanish for a little while until the storm clears.

All he wants is some stability in life. And if he has a simple place in a pack with little conflict, he would be content. It would be even better if he found a partner to share his life with, but he isn't too hung up on it right now. For now, his main task is survival.

:Crush/Courtship: NA, open to discussion
:Mate: NA
:Pups: Absolutely not.
:Kin: NA
:Affilitations: Open to discussion

:Other:
His howl and voice is slightly deep. Kairo's scent is a mix of balsam and mint. Eventually you may be able to call him Kai if you know him well enough.
wolf-stock-6-by-ulvar-stock-d38rgkf-fullview.jpg
Credits for stock: Ulvar-Stock on DA

Edited at May 16, 2022 02:29 PM by Red Moon
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 16, 2022 02:30 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
Done with my character.
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 19, 2022 05:56 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award