Wolf Play : Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!
Chatbox
 Urux
08:22:42 Urox
Venom
All good haha. I get called Urox, Urok Uruk. Anything really lol
 BlazingVenom
08:22:05 
Urux, even wow thanks autocorrect /s
 Amygdala
08:21:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
The pups are kinda dissapointing
 BlazingVenom
08:21:39 
Uruk

thanks!
 Rogue Whispers
08:20:57 Rogue is a Ghost
Fuck I need den space
 Amygdala
08:20:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
They are prtty but i love rosewook marking as well 🥲
 Urux
08:20:45 Urox
Venom
Go to your den, then scroll all the way to the bottom and click use :)
 Rogue Whispers
08:20:23 Rogue is a Ghost
General Kirigan eats grass.

Mood: Sneaky

Why you gotta be sneaky about it
 Amygdala
08:20:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
If it makes you feel better he is hiding from me too and i don't have a quest
 BlazingVenom
08:19:35 
how do you use a bronze figurine?
 distant-screams
08:19:24 katy | beetle
gwyn's hiding from me now that i've got a quest to kill me
 Existence
08:18:21 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I have so many I love the greyscales as well~~
 Amygdala
08:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Awwww pretty...i love grayscale wolves
 Existence
08:16:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, This might be the girl I pair with him -WP Click-
 Amygdala
08:14:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Thanks XD
I kinda want to use the figurine ;-;
 Existence
08:13:39 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, Oooh she's gorgeous o.o
 Amygdala
08:12:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Let's see what 2 greyscales will throw out
 distant-screams
08:12:51 katy | beetle
how did i not notice the event quests xD
 Existence
08:11:01 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I xD I have so many I just don't know who would cross well with his light coat
 Old Money
08:09:31 elegance❀
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : +2
Badger : +5
Wolverine : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 05:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Luna

Breed: She is a Border Collie, but with a bit shorter fur.

Appearance: She has white fur that has spots of blue merle color.

Personality: she is very stong-willed and loving. Dvoting and fierce, she cares for the ones she loves. She is kind and friendly, if you don't mess with her, or hurt her in any way.

Strengths: She is very agile, and witty. She loves to leap, which she can jump very high.

Weakness: May act a little odd sometimes. She occasionly spaces off and doesn't like to do what other people force her to do.

Backstory: Luna was born in the hands of humans, as her mother was used for breeding at a shop. Luna hated it there, as her mother did not want to do anything to do with her. She tried to escape, to finally be free, when she was transferred to a pound. She escaped from there, to run to the woods. She thrived in there, basking in the glory of freedom when she met this pack....

Crush: None, she hasn't seen anbody she likes yet.

Mate: None, but open for anbody who wants to be hers.

Offspring: None, yet.

Other: She has never met her father. Luna is open for anybody who wants a mate. (PM me if interested)

(oops- I am accidently on my friend's account, I am Following The Stars)

Edited at March 9, 2022 05:16 PM by GalaxyLights
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 05:14 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Breeze

Breed: Border Collie 75%/Northern Inuit Dog 10%/German Shephard 9%/Labrador 6%

Appearance:

Breeze looks like a border collie, although more in her personality do her other characteristics shine through. Her breeding is mainly border collie, but she is also about a third of other breeds. She is part Northern Inuit Dog, part Labrador and also has some German Shepard in her. She is a stromy grey colour, with lots of markings in white, black and grey. She has a large black patch over one of her brown eyes. She is quite a small dog, standing at just 16 inches at the shoulder. She weighs around 20kgs so not very bulky either. That is not to say that she isn’t strong however, her muscles on her legs and shoulders are prominent even in the hard winter months and she is quite a rough match in a fight.

Her paws are of an average size, considering her body mass and her claws a worn, but still sharp enough to deal significant damage in a fight or hunt.

Her tail is a medium length, quite fluffy when it is dry and is a mix of greys, blacks and whites in colour.

Her head is quite small, although she has a long snout with a black nose and large canines in her jaws. She has small, somewhat floppy ears, although they do change shape when she pricks them. She has soft silky fur which is somewhat quite thick and sheds substantially in the summer while protecting her very well in the Winter.

Personality:

Breeze is a very intelligent dog, growing up wild and having to become smarter than her predators (humans), and smarter than her prey. She is battle-worthy and fit, as most wild dogs are, and she is not scared of limited prey. Being the scout she is the best tracker in the pack, moving them from camp to camp and finding the safest routes and hunting spots. Her senses are essential in his role, and she has very keen eyesight aas well as smelling and hearing abbilities. She is light and agile, because of her size she prefers to outrun predators rather than fight them, but with her swift and hard to detect battle style, dogs should be cautious of her. She is a one of a kind dog and despite her stealthy hunting/fighting style she is very honest and trustworthy when not fighting with tooth and claw. She is kind and generous, and she loves pups and the young dogs.

Strengths: Running, All five senses (her weakest probably being taste), hunting, agility, trust

Weakness: Compared to other larger dogs she is weaker but not to be underestimated, impatience, sometimes hyper-activity, lack of sleep, worrying

Backstory: WIP

Affiliations: Open (Just ask about any of them)

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Pups: Open, if mated

Other: This dog has an exceptional way of finding things out.

Probably either Hunterway, Border Collie or Labrador

Edited at March 9, 2022 05:22 PM by Spiritus Lunae
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 05:16 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Spiritus Lunae said:

Name: Breeze

Breed: Border Collie 75%/Northern Inuit Dog 10%/German Shephard 9%/Labrador 6%

Appearance:

Breeze looks like a border collie, although more in her personality do her other characteristics shine through. Her breeding is mainly border collie, but she is also about a third of other breeds. She is part Northern Inuit Dog, part Labrador and also has some German Shepard in her. She is a stromy grey colour, with lots of markings in white, black and grey. She has a large black patch over one of her brown eyes. She is quite a small dog, standing at just 16 inches at the shoulder. She weighs around 20kgs so not very bulky either. That is not to say that she isn’t strong however, her muscles on her legs and shoulders are prominent even in the hard winter months and she is quite a rough match in a fight.

Her paws are of an average size, considering her body mass and her claws a worn, but still sharp enough to deal significant damage in a fight or hunt.

Her tail is a medium length, quite fluffy when it is dry and is a mix of greys, blacks and whites in colour.

Her head is quite small, although she has a long snout with a black nose and large canines in her jaws. She has small, somewhat floppy ears, although they do change shape when she pricks them. She has soft silky fur which is somewhat quite thick and sheds substantially in the summer while protecting her very well in the Winter.

Personality:

Breeze is a very intelligent dog, growing up wild and having to become smarter than her predators (humans), and smarter than her prey. She is battle-worthy and fit, as most wild dogs are, and she is not scared of limited prey. Being the scout she is the best tracker in the pack, moving them from camp to camp and finding the safest routes and hunting spots. Her senses are essential in his role, and she has very keen eyesight aas well as smelling and hearing abbilities. She is light and agile, because of her size she prefers to outrun predators rather than fight them, but with her swift and hard to detect battle style, dogs should be cautious of her. She is a one of a kind dog and despite her stealthy hunting/fighting style she is very honest and trustworthy when not fighting with tooth and claw. She is kind and generous, and she loves pups and the young dogs.

Strengths: Running, All five senses (her weakest probably being taste), hunting, agility, trust

Weakness: Compared to other larger dogs she is weaker but not to be underestimated, impatience, sometimes hyper-activity, lack of sleep, worrying

Backstory: WIP

Affiliations: Open (Just ask about any of them)

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Pups: Open, if mated

Other: This dog has an exceptional way of finding things out.

Look at the rules.. Then Breeze will be accepted
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 05:17 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

GalaxyLights said:

Name: Luna

Breed: She is a Border Collie, but with a bit shorter fur.

Appearance: She has white fur that has spots of blue merle color.

Personality: she is very stong-willed and loving. Dvoting and fierce, she cares for the ones she loves. She is kind and friendly, if you don't mess with her, or hurt her in any way.

Strengths: She is very agile, and witty. She loves to leap, which she can jump very high.

Weakness: May act a little odd sometimes. She occasionly spaces off and doesn't like to do what other people force her to do.

Backstory: Luna was born in the hands of humans, as her mother was used for breeding at a shop. Luna hated it there, as her mother did not want to do anything to do with her. She tried to escape, to finally be free, when she was transferred to a pound. She escaped from there, to run to the woods. She thrived in there, basking in the glory of freedom when she met this pack....

Crush: None, she hasn't seen anbody she likes yet.

Mate: None, but open for anbody who wants to be hers.

Offspring: None, yet.

Other: She has never met her father. Luna is open for anybody who wants a mate. (PM me if interested)

(oops- I am accidently on my friend's account, I am Following The Stars)

Not accepted. Due to the lack of literacy. And something in other. Fix it to be accepted.
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 05:18 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Also no more accepting females until more male characters are joined.
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 05:24 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
I can make a male
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 05:25 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
That is up to youn. I'm making a male here in a sec. But I would like more people to join. Maybe one one mother. A couple sub ordinates
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 05:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
VARN : WIP

Name: Varn

Breed: Mutt [48% Cane Corso, 42% Rottweiler, 10% Mastiff]

Appearance:

Varn is still growing into his body, stuck between the ugly spot of still being a puppy, but having the body of an adult. His paws are still too large for him, his body lacks some mass still and his ears are much longer then his small head. From this mothers side, he had inheritated with blunt eyes, colored a vauge oak color, his shoulders broad but his lower back is curved down much further then his mother. Even at the age 12 weeks, his hips appear to be causing him a painful kind of trouble. From his fathers side, he had inheritaed a longer, more triangular lip over hang, as well as size and his bad hips.

Varns fur is a shade darker then his mothers, a splotch of white on his chest and on the underbelly, but that's not the only thing that makes him unique. Varn stuggles with an eye defect, his eyes often irritated and with time, have started scarring (making it much harder for him to focus when it is particularly bright). In terms of scars, Varn has very few, mostly hidden by his pelt, but his eyes are an unavoidable scar that is pretty blunt, making his cornea's appear cloudy.

Personality:

Nodita has three general groups inwhich she classifies her relationships with other dogs; family, pack and outsiders, to which she controls who sees what. For those she classifies as her family, she only lets her best traits show through, often being careful to watch her temper, to mind her tone and to act as something more like a motherly figure to all she considers family. She manages this very carefully, perhaps afraid if she treats those she's closest to, that they will abandon her.

In terms of the pack, Nodita is much more lax. She allows her flaws to slip through, letting her temper raise, or her oppinions to ring out. That being said, there is still a motherly care to it, and when it comes down to it, Nodita will put you in your place if you forget your place. Keeping that in mind, Nodita isn't too strict about anything else. Sure, she expects respect and she expects you to listen to her commands, but she will never get overly mad for a dog not wanting to do something, as long as they're still pulling their own weight.

Outsiders are diffrent, completely. While you'd imagine her to be much more freerange, it is the exact opposite. Arguably more controlled around strangers, Nodita takes pride on being a firm, but not threatening force to most strays. Only when they show intentions to harm will she drop her calm demeanor and set hellfire raining down. To sum it up, near her family, she acts as perfect as she can be. While around the pack, she is much more lax but expects respect. When around loners Nodita will remain calm and- perhaps- regulate her behavior more, allowing only the calmest and most proper words leave her mouth.

Strengths:

Nodita excells at hunting rodents, brute force, intimidation and pup care.

Weaknesses:

Nodita sucks at being able to know when she is in danger, as well as she has quite a temper and does not stand for disrespect; she will put you in your place like a pup.

Backstory:

I'll leave this unwritten for now. Might update it during the roleplay, as the other characters learn stuff about her.

Crush:

N/a.

Mate:

Had a mate, his whereabouts are unknown as of now.

Offspring:

Nodita has one pup surving from her most recent litter, a little rascal named Varn.

Other:

I love mutts with german shepard in them, however I do not condone randomly breeding mutts.

Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 05:31 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Only for people who has accepted!

Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 05:58 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Character Form:

Name:

Monty

6 yrs

Breed:

Dalmatian

Male

Sub-Ordinate

Appearance:

Monty is a sleek and medium dog at 20 inches tall. He is muscular but not big. His fur collar is bright white with black and white spots on his body. His tail is almost all black with few white markings shining through. His eyes are dark chocolate color. He wears a bright red collar with his name and fire station number. Monty has a couple scars but mostly old burn marks that makes his fur spikes due to permanent hair loss. Monty also is suffering with bad hips. He has trouble getting around in the morning.

Personality:

Strengths:

Agility

Tracking

Speed

Swimming

Weakness:

Brute Strength

Bad hips

Stamina

Backstory:

Monty grew his whole life in the fire station. He was rescuing people on the daily. He keeps his collar on. He was happy and spoiled with the firefighters.

Crush:

N/A

Mate:

N/A

Offspring:

Probably.

Other:

Read the rules!

Edited at March 10, 2022 09:19 AM by Nirvana_Sky

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh