Wolf Play : Gifted || RP Sign Up!
Chatbox
 Dawnforest
12:33:19 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me,
 starmutt
12:28:31 marsh | they/it
30k dominance we win these

i'm gonna lose like 2k of that come the following monday because i have 24 wolves 15+ years old </3
 Revelry
12:21:50 Rev
pvp?
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   16 

Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 26, 2022 05:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
accepted! He's so interesting!
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 26, 2022 05:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I create another gifted?
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 26, 2022 05:05 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

I am intrigued. :)

Levi Daeneryin || 18 || Shifter

Screenshot-2022-02-19-at-10-12-44-PM.jpg

Credits to me on the above image.

When he shifts, Levi stands at 40 inches and is in the middle of the weight spectrum for his height. His body is well-toned and his strength is evident in the way he moves. However, his appearance is deceptively kind. Intelligent, reddish-brown eyes are set in a well-proportioned face rimmed by soft, thick fur. His dense coat seems to groom itself, always looking sleek and touchable.

This male is the opposite of touchable.

Underneath his pelt, his skin is riddled with scars, both from hunts and from fights. Most of the latter were his victories. The vast majority. His most notable scar is a once-deep gash across his chest and lower throat, given to him by a man he loathed -- and killed. Levi refuses to speak about this person, and few know the story.

Levi's coloring is warmer scale. His base is a terracotta of sorts with honey highlights and cream undertones. Patches of deeper brown and black congregate to frame his eyes, cover his forehead, sweep across his back and tail, and form a triangle at the nape of his neck. His undersides are a darker cream in color with hints of orange to it.

The larger spots of fur around his temples and above his eyebrows turn into a black M shape, which extends along his neck and to his shoulders before more color enters the scene again. The bridge of his nose is a golden brown, as are the sides of his cheeks, and this melts into an off-white muzzle and cheekbones.

As a human, he maintains his tall stature and muscular, yet agile, build. He stands at a solid 6'4. His skin is a light, bronzed tan in color, and his messy hair is a dark brown that nears black. His eyes, like his wolf's, are orange. His teeth are also slightly sharper than a regular human's, especially his canines. His scars remain, stretch, and shift to match his human form the same way they marr his wolf's form.

He has angular, sharp features, handsome but in a way that adds to the foreboding air about him. He doesn't smile often which leaves his face free of dimples, lines, and the like. The only deviations from a smooth complexion are his scars and a seemingly forever furrowed brow.

Levi always has a sort of passive look to him. Calm, relaxed, but ready. His languid movements can tense up at any time, his smooth tone can turn to jagged ice, his relaxed figure can stand tall and sturdy and domineering. This young man is death personified, and oh boy does death look hot.

Personality

Levi is not one to take ranking lightly. He bends to those above him and observes those at his own level with constant, ever-watching eyes. He is loyal to his leader, his friends, and his cause. Those who prove traitorous get no respect from him.

He is a quiet kind of scary; a soft whisper will freeze blood, a bark will break bones, a growled word will instill fear. A look could kill. Levi holds respect in high regard; if any creature, human or otherwise, does not have his or another's, he looks down on them. He is not a kind creature; his drive is survival, and Mother Nature is not kind. The weak will die off, and he will be more than happy to help them along.

Now, he is not an evil animal. He is altruistic towards those he works with and alongside, and he does not play around with things he should not be involved in. He follows the rules, crosses all his "t"s, dots his "i"s. Actually, he can be quite a charismatic individual. However, this is only in the case of others in his immediate close circle -- his "family."

Levi is a fighter; he has the scars to prove it, and he does not intend to succumb to another living thing any time soon. He is fueled by adrenaline. It keeps him alert, keeps him on target. He is not one to get antsy by the feeling; rather, it has an eerily calming effect on him that seems to only enhance his prowess.

--
Credits go to Tiefenschaerfe on DA for the image below.
chinookk.jpg
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 26, 2022 05:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Where are you guys right now in the RP, the forest I guess? And I assume it's daytime?
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 26, 2022 05:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
It's dawn right now :) Levi's accepted too!
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 26, 2022 05:32 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
☆Name: Atriovy
☆Age: 18
☆Appearance: in their normal form they have very curly semi long hair. It appears black in normal lighting but in the direct sun it lets off a blue and purple shine. They have stunning golden amber eyes. They usually stick to wearing hoodies and track pants but sometimes enjoy wearing their black leather jacket, spiked knuckle gloves and tight black jeans. They usually wear black sneakers or boots depending on how their feeling and where theyre going.
☆Gift: Their gift is transform. They can change their entire appearance or just parts of their body. They can transform their arms into wings or even into longswords.
They can change into anything living or objects however they can only change into objects that are the same height as them or smaller. So for exame they are unable to transform into cars and other vehicles. However they could change into a bike.
They can copy items and even change into their friends. They cannot transfer memories over so its still them just looking different ^^

Edited at February 26, 2022 05:33 PM by Atriovy
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 26, 2022 05:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
accepted
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 26, 2022 09:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Tobias
Appearance: Tobias is 6'1 and weighs 117 lbs. Many people say he looks like a vampire as he has extremely pale skin; dark, piercing eyes; and silky, jet black hair. He has a diagonal scar that goes from his right eyebrow to his lip. He's often wears jeans and hoodies.
Snake version: He goes by the name Crow as a snake. He's 1ft and 4ins long, and he weights about 5lbs. His scales are dark black except for the white scales around his amber eyes.
Personality: Stand-offish - Dumb - Loyal
Gift: He can transform into a snake and other reptiles. He rarely turns into anything other than a snake.
Other: He's bi

Edited at March 2, 2022 12:33 PM by SageGoBrr
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 26, 2022 10:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Dallas
Appearance: Dallas is about 5'9-5'11. He has close cut atomic blonde hair, blue eyes that are colder than ice. He has an angular face that is almost elfish. His teeth are kinda pointed like a lynxs. His skin is a medium shade. Really handsome, but in a cold dangerous way.
Personality: He is loyal in his own way, and isn't much of a rule or people person. But if he does like some people. He is smart, sly, charming in his, rebellious, and hates cops. The rest of his personality will show during the rp.
Gift: He can controll ice(create it, controll it). (Hint his eyes.)
Other: Straight.
Crush: Open(Just pm me about it.)

Edited at March 15, 2022 11:55 AM by Nightwalkers
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 2, 2022 11:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry for the late reply! Cam you make sure your OCs have only 1 gift?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us