LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?
 Caeruleum
07:02:52 Cae, Blue
i keep forgetting familiars can help in battles lmao
 distant-screams
06:59:57 katy | beetle
i like bringing my panda to explore with me, lol. she's not very useful but she is cute.
 Caeruleum
06:59:49 Cae, Blue
labor happens after 80-96h of pregnancy
 ZEFHYR
06:59:27 
ok thank you. bet it looks cute
 Eternal Sunshine
06:58:33 
Hey! What are the hours a wolf can go into labour.
 Caeruleum
06:53:39 Cae, Blue
Sorry i dipped for a bit, i got sucked in doom scrolling 😔

Tko, apparently no one knows about her :(
No for real, give me those 5-7 seconds between flash and thunder, not this same second colab 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 9, 2022 09:28 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry just getting the form in now. Also what does an ice fox look like?
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 9, 2022 09:46 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
~ ~ ~ ~ Ren Juniper Bushi ~ ~ ~ ~
Age- 18
Tribe:Water Tribe
Animal: Ice Fox
Appearance :
Ren stands 5'3" tall snd around 126 pounds. She has a olive skin tone snd has a determined look about her.

Ren has a diamond face shape with a sharp jawline,naturally hollow cheeks,Small Greek straight nose, average sized elf-like ears and thin pale pink lips. She has light blue eyes and thin yet bushy black eyebrows. Ren hides her ears behind her long-length wavy black hair that is dyed at the tips in shades of blue. She usually wears her hair in either a low messy ponytail or a low bun if it is annoying her, she has two strands of hair that always escape the hairdos.

Ren has a climber's build with a small neck,Unbulky shoulders,slim torso and hips, powerful yet not bulky legs and arms, very small hands and fingers,large feet with long toes.

Ren dresses in casual,warm and comfortable clothes. She worries more about comfort and warmth than style. Her typical outfit is a small mottled green faux fur lined waterproof jacket, a black or blue top and black jeggings with silver stars on them.

Personality-
Ren is quite hard to read and is quite bad at social body language .
anyway.....
Ren is loyal to her tribe,her friends and her family.
She is usually friendly and helpful to new people
Ren loves to help anyone,despite who they are or were.
Ren can be stubborn at times,For example if she is struggling,she would rather refuse help than to accept it. If she doesn't, consider it a lifetime experience!
Ren respects the elderly and the injured the most asking she feels sad and pitiful for them as sometimes they look lost and confused and without a glint of happiness.

Strengths
* Swimming-Being born and raised in the Water Tribe helps with swimming. She is a strong swimmer and can hold her breath for ages.
* Archery-Ren is in awe of archery still. Her mother taught her from a young age. Now she is quite skilled at archery.
* Climbing - Havibg the right build and attitude helped Ren self teach herself to climb and more.
* Animal- Dictionary -Ren loves nature and as a little child she used to and still James,draws and writes about every animal she has encountered or seen. Over the years,that notepad is full of animal knowledge
Weaknesses
* Running- Ren easily tired and hasn't got much stamina in her body,because of this she can't run for far or long.
* Fist Fights- Ren got Into one fist fight and lost because 1 she was bad at punching and 2 she was too light
* Fear of Tight Spaces (Claustrophobia) - Ren has a phobia of tight spaces. She panics every time she is in e.g a cupboard or a cave.
* Heat - Being born and raised in the Water Tribe has its disadvantages too, Ren is super sensitive to heat, she can easily get hyperthermia and heatstroke. Etc.
Ice Fox Info
Name: Pan
Appearance -
Pan stands a little bigger than an male artic Fox at 28 inches in length and a little heavier at 10 pounds. Pan has a curious look about him.

He has a beautiful white coat that has specks of blue on the pelt, he also has small pale blue crystals in his fur as well. He is skinny and built very similarly to Ren, skinny but powerful as well. His face constantly looks like he is calm all the time. He has one brown eye on his left and one light blue eye on the right. His nose is jet black,Pan's small muzzle has shiny white whiskers.
On Pan's white paws he has little pink pads and black spots on his legs. (Hope that is enough)

Personality -
1. Pan can be generous snd can give flowers as gifts to people he likes
2. Pan seems to like it when he calms down people by sitting on their lap or by their sides to comfort the person he knows or likes.
3. Pan can get overwhelmed easily with people or noises
4. Pan is food-motivated and if he wanders of it is either for space or food.
5. Pan is loyal snd has stood by Ren's side since she was about 7 or 8 years old.
6. Pan is very intelligent and thinks before he acts. He won't a person unless he is told to by Ren or knows something is wrong with the person.

Other:
Ren's father is fighting in the tribe wars since ten was a baby so Ren has never seen her father.
Ren's mother wishes her husband to return and gets excited that he has returned every time she hears a knock on the door
Ren has one sister,Lilly who has an Ice Fox too. Many people think she is the one of the six protectors.
Also, my favorite Harry Potter characters are Hermione ,Draco,Ron,The Weasley twins snd Hagrid.

Edited at February 9, 2022 03:33 PM by Pastry Lord
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 9, 2022 10:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Logics End said:
Not accepted

Nightwalkers said:
Protector Form
-
Name: Layle Chomb
Tribe: Earth
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Appearance:
She is taller than most kids her age, about 5'7-6'ft. She has stringy muscles, and is very lean. Her hair is a sandy blonde color with a few brown strands mixed in. She has pale skin, and is sun kissed. She has a very angular face, and a perfect nose and chin. Her lips are a light pink, and a little thin.
Personality:
She is quiet, observant, and normally never talks first, but listens. She can be nice and talkative if she wants to be, but most of the time she stays cold, and silent. She honestly likes to talk, but doesn't like to talk first. (Finish in a bit)
Likes (3+): She likes animals, fighting, and food.
Dislikes (3+):She doesn't likes people arguing over stupid things, bullies, and the heat.
Strengths (3+): Her main three strengths are fighting, listening, and silence. (Being able to deal with it, being quiet, and can walk and move silently.)
Weaknesses (3+): Her main three weaknesses are caring too much, which is why she is antisocial, being in hot places, people being obnoxious.
Other:
Ron Weasley
Will this do, or do I need to edit it?

Ok, have fun with the rp! :)
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 9, 2022 11:20 AM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted
An Arctic Fox with a aqua tint and ice crystals in it's fur

Pastry Lord said:
~ ~ ~ ~ Ren Juniper Bushi ~ ~ ~ ~
Age- 18
Tribe:Water Tribe
Animal: Ice Fox
Appearance :
Ren stands 5'3" tall snd around 126 pounds. She has a olive skin tone snd has a determined look about her.

Ren has a diamond face shape with a sharp jawline,naturally hollow cheeks,Small Greek straight nose, average sized elf-like ears and thin pale pink lips. She has light blue eyes and thin yet bushy black eyebrows. Ren hides her ears behind her long-length wavy black hair that is dyed at the tips in shades of blue. She usually wears her hair in either a low messy ponytail or a low bun if it is annoying her, she has two strands of hair that always escape the hairdos.

Ren has a climber's build with a small neck,Unbulky shoulders,slim torso and hips, powerful yet not bulky legs and arms, very small hands and fingers,large feet with long toes.

Ren dresses in casual,warm and comfortable clothes. She worries more about comfort and warmth than style. Her typical outfit is a small mottled green faux fur lined waterproof jacket, a black or blue top and black jeggings with silver stars on them.

Personality-
Ren is quite hard to read and is quite bad at social body language .
anyway.....
Ren is loyal to her tribe,her friends and her family.
She is usually friendly and helpful to new people
Ren loves to help anyone,despite who they are or were.
Ren can be stubborn at times,For example if she is struggling,she would rather refuse help than to accept it. If she doesn't, consider it a lifetime experience!
Ren respects the elderly and the injured the most asking she feels sad and pitiful for them as sometimes they look lost and confused and without a glint of happiness.

Strengths
* Swimming-Being born and raised in the Water Tribe helps with swimming. She is a strong swimmer and can hold her breath for ages.
* Archery-Ren is in awe of archery still. Her mother taught her from a young age. Now she is quite skilled at archery.
* Climbing - Havibg the right build and attitude helped Ren self teach herself to climb and more.
* Animal- Dictionary -Ren loves nature and as a little child she used to and still James,draws and writes about every animal she has encountered or seen. Over the years,that notepad is full of animal knowledge
Weaknesses
* Running- Ren easily tired and hasn't got much stamina in her body,because of this she can't run for far or long.
* Fist Fights- Ren got Into one fist fight and lost because 1 she was bad at punching and 2 she was too light
* Fear of Tight Spaces (Claustrophobia) - Ren has a phobia of tight spaces. She panics every time she is in e.g a cupboard or a cave.
* Heat - Being born and raised in the Water Tribe has its disadvantages too, Ren is super sensitive to heat, she can easily get hyperthermia and heatstroke. Etc.
Ice Fox Info
Name: Pan
Appearance -
Pan stands a little bigger than an male artic Fox at 28 inches in length and a little heavier at 10 pounds. Pan has a curious look about him.

He has a beautiful white coat that has specks of blue on the pelt. He is skinny and built very similarly to Ren, skinny but powerful as well. His face constantly looks like he is calm all the time. He has one brown eye on his left and one light blue eye on the right. His nose is jet black,Pan's small muzzle has shiny white whiskers.
On Pan's white paws he has little pink pads and black spots on his legs. (Hope that is enough)

Personality -
1. Pan can be generous snd can give flowers as gifts to people he likes
2. Pan seems to like it when he calms down people by sitting on their lap or by their sides to comfort the person he knows or likes.
3. Pan can get overwhelmed easily with people or noises
4. Pan is food-motivated and if he wanders of it is either for space or food.
5. Pan is loyal snd has stood by Ren's side since she was about 7 or 8 years old.
6. Pan is very intelligent and thinks before he acts. He won't a person unless he is told to by Ren or knows something is wrong with the person.

Other:
Ren's father is fighting in the tribe wars since ten was a baby so Ren has never seen her father.
Ren's mother wishes her husband to return and gets excited that he has returned every time she hears a knock on the door
Ren has one sister,Lilly who has an Ice Fox too. Many people think she is the one of the six protectors.
Also, my favorite Harry Potter characters are Hermione ,Draco,Ron,The Weasley twins snd Hagrid.

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 9, 2022 03:32 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thank you I shall slightly update the ice fox's appearance sheet
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 9, 2022 05:11 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
Res a water tribe member?
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 9, 2022 05:17 PM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Of course!

Skeptical said:
Res a water tribe member?

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 10, 2022 09:14 AM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
《 Marigold Cederflower 》 WIP
"Marig"
"Goldie"
Tribe: Water
Elemental Creature (If applicable): Hippocampus
Chief/Queen? (Yes or No): Nope
Appearance:
Personality:
Marigold is
Likes (3+):
-swimming
-running
-talking
Dislikes (3+):
-reading
-music
-darkness
Strengths (3+):
-Stamina
-Flexible
-Agile
Weaknesses (3+):
-Dimmer than average
-clumsy hands
-slower than normal
Other: Remus Lupin :]
Tash
hippocampus
Marigold's spirit animal.
-likes to be active.
-gets board easily.

Edited at February 10, 2022 09:18 AM by Skeptical
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 10, 2022 09:51 PM

NightWater

Neutral

Give Award

~Name~

Aquilo Youngblood

~Age~

~Gender~

Masculine

~Tribe~

Life

~Sexuality~

Closeted Homosexual

~Appearance~

Aquilo has the most steel-grey colored eyes in his family along with the longest black, light brown hair which he dyed to a platinum silverish color for fun . He has caramel-colored skin just a few shades darker, he has no problem with his skin color for he was raised to love himself. He stands at the height of 6 feet, with a lean muscular figure. Aquilo has a couple of scars along his back. He is very proud of his scars and has no regrets or anger when others ask questions for he shows them freely. He also has a couple of tattoos scattered along his body all of them holding meaning to him. He also has a tongue, nose, lips and ear piercings for his motto is ``embrace your one chance at life".

Aquilo is usually seen in neutral colored clothing,he enjoys dressing comfy which is usually hoodies and joggers, and a pair of black and white converse, and a couple of bracelets and necklaces that are very dear to him which if he finds you worthy enough will tell you the story of it.

~Personality~

Aquilo has a very complex personality or in other words, as others call it he has a bipolar disorder. He tends to stay to himself unless he is doing one of his activities. Aquilo is very motivated and can speak multiple languages like they are his native tongue. Aquilo is a very quick learner and he is intelligent which makes up for his lack of being social. The male is anything but shy, but he enjoys keeping to himself but he will speak up if he thinks it's necessary. Aquilo is stubborn and hard to get to the meaning he doesn't like being told what to do unless it's for the safety of the people he cares about. Aquilo can seem like a dangerous person but once you truly understand him he's nothing but a giant teddy bear wanting to protect the things he cares about. Aquilo tries his best to understand everyone but sometimes it gets jumbled into his head so he tends to stay quiet in most situations.

~Likes (3+)~

Reading- He enjoys the peace it gives him and allows him to escape reality when it becomes to much

Living on the edge- Since he has a short life span he wants to make the most of life and have fun

Tattoos- He enjoys the slight pain it gives letting him know he's still human

~Dislikes (3+)~

Speaking at times- He's more of a observer and spoke when the time is right type of person

Certain food- Aquilo can be a picker eat at times but also will eat if need be

Tight spaces- he believes that if there is a tight space he cannot think freely so he enjoys open spaces more

~Strengths (3+)~

Fighting- can fight hand to hand or weapons (doesn't like to fight if he doesn't have too)

Stealth- has to be stealthy when he sneaks around to have fun

Strategy- even though he does reckless things he does plan most of them

~Weaknesses (3+)~

Organization- Aquilo can be a bit scatterbrained so he's not really organized

Swimming- he's not a fan of water and tends to stay away from it

Focus- the male has a very short attention span when he doesn't find the matter important

~Other~

Sirius Black

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 11, 2022 06:48 AM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted

NightWater said:

~Name~

Aquilo Youngblood

~Age~

~Gender~

Masculine

~Tribe~

Life

~Sexuality~

Closeted Homosexual

~Appearance~

Aquilo has the most steel-grey colored eyes in his family along with the longest black, light brown hair which he dyed to a platinum silverish color for fun . He has caramel-colored skin just a few shades darker, he has no problem with his skin color for he was raised to love himself. He stands at the height of 6 feet, with a lean muscular figure. Aquilo has a couple of scars along his back. He is very proud of his scars and has no regrets or anger when others ask questions for he shows them freely. He also has a couple of tattoos scattered along his body all of them holding meaning to him. He also has a tongue, nose, lips and ear piercings for his motto is ``embrace your one chance at life".

Aquilo is usually seen in neutral colored clothing,he enjoys dressing comfy which is usually hoodies and joggers, and a pair of black and white converse, and a couple of bracelets and necklaces that are very dear to him which if he finds you worthy enough will tell you the story of it.

~Personality~

Aquilo has a very complex personality or in other words, as others call it he has a bipolar disorder. He tends to stay to himself unless he is doing one of his activities. Aquilo is very motivated and can speak multiple languages like they are his native tongue. Aquilo is a very quick learner and he is intelligent which makes up for his lack of being social. The male is anything but shy, but he enjoys keeping to himself but he will speak up if he thinks it's necessary. Aquilo is stubborn and hard to get to the meaning he doesn't like being told what to do unless it's for the safety of the people he cares about. Aquilo can seem like a dangerous person but once you truly understand him he's nothing but a giant teddy bear wanting to protect the things he cares about. Aquilo tries his best to understand everyone but sometimes it gets jumbled into his head so he tends to stay quiet in most situations.

~Likes (3+)~

Reading- He enjoys the peace it gives him and allows him to escape reality when it becomes to much

Living on the edge- Since he has a short life span he wants to make the most of life and have fun

Tattoos- He enjoys the slight pain it gives letting him know he's still human

~Dislikes (3+)~

Speaking at times- He's more of a observer and spoke when the time is right type of person

Certain food- Aquilo can be a picker eat at times but also will eat if need be

Tight spaces- he believes that if there is a tight space he cannot think freely so he enjoys open spaces more

~Strengths (3+)~

Fighting- can fight hand to hand or weapons (doesn't like to fight if he doesn't have too)

Stealth- has to be stealthy when he sneaks around to have fun

Strategy- even though he does reckless things he does plan most of them

~Weaknesses (3+)~

Organization- Aquilo can be a bit scatterbrained so he's not really organized

Swimming- he's not a fan of water and tends to stay away from it

Focus- the male has a very short attention span when he doesn't find the matter important

~Other~

Sirius Black

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us