Wolf Play : Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
08:14:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Thanks XD
I kinda want to use the figurine ;-;
 Existence
08:13:39 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, Oooh she's gorgeous o.o
 Amygdala
08:12:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Let's see what 2 greyscales will throw out
 distant-screams
08:12:51 katy | beetle
how did i not notice the event quests xD
 Existence
08:11:01 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I xD I have so many I just don't know who would cross well with his light coat
 Old Money
08:09:31 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
08:07:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
The G1 AC 49 girl i just got?
 Existence
08:05:00 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Trying to decide who I should throw at him 🤔
 distant-screams
08:04:29 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i got this girl earlier but she has a -3 vital and is rebellious so i wanted something better e.e
 Amygdala
08:01:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
I keep getting LW lately
 distant-screams
08:00:57 katy | beetle
ugh all i need is a G1 HW Hero :') with hopefully a boost or defect

wolfparty does not want to provide. i might have to wait for the event
 Amygdala
07:58:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

My charon's blessing pull
 Amygdala
07:53:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
That's crazy...i have around 30 wolves and they all have staggered dominance
 Existence
07:51:37 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I'm 80 cp off having 33k in saying that I own 169 wolves most being at 250, 200, 199 and 198 dominance
 Amygdala
07:50:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Holy shit that's a lot...i am getting close to 7k dominance
 Existence
07:49:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy I'm so close to 33K dominance xD
 Amygdala
07:48:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Dominance is the best cp dump XD
 Existence
07:48:09 Exist / Kuskyn
Poe oooh she is nice~~ o.o
 DevilsPlayground
07:47:53 Devil (Any pronouns)
Ooo I got an Albino pup
 Existence
07:47:42 Exist / Kuskyn
I was going to do my DH chimera up but I would rather waste my CP on dominance

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : +2
Badger : +5
Wolverine : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 8, 2021 02:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ive changed Serefina a bit
Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 8, 2021 07:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
may i make another witch? (wind, if i can-)
Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 8, 2021 08:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
If you can handle controlling more than three (yes, three as they are all classified as different people/animals) then of course!

The Dragonborn said:
may i make another witch? (wind, if i can-)

Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 8, 2021 08:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
oh, i can totally do that! ^^ making my character now~
Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 8, 2021 09:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

|| Aurelien Chevalier Thibaut ||

This name is of French origins and means, "golden", along with his middle name meaning "knight". His last name is also of French origins, and means "brave, bold".

He goes by several nicknames, including Lien, Chev, and more commonly, Aure.

|| Power ||

Air

|| Male ||

He has the pronouns he/him.

|| Twenty-two ||

Born on the tenth of September.

|| Bisexual ||

Has a heavy lean to masculine features.

〖 ✧ 〗

|| Personality ||

Aurelien is a quiet and gentle soul. he's soft-spoken and is a true neutral, preferring to do whatever he feels without much influence from others around him. He has a flat expression most of the time, and this can cause him to be unapproachable. If someone were to talk to him, however, he tends to be snarky and smug.

He seems to never be able to find the right words and often becomes embarrassed when he stutters (as he does when he's nervous), and tends to shut down and become reclusive. However, he'll eventually come out of this mood and will continue as if nothing happened.

Aurelien prefers the quiet stillness of his thoughts to the conversations of others, but won't hesitate to come out of his daydreams to discuss things he finds important. He has been described as a deep thinker, and will often drift off in thought, even during intense situations. Because of this, his body will often go on autopilot, moving and doing things without his full consciousness.

He has an iron will and won't allow any to pull him from the path he treks, often shutting them out if they say something he does not want to hear, much to their dislike. Be warned; he doesn't do this to try and hurt anyone's feelings, he just doesn't want to question his beliefs and his thoughts to be infected with someone else's.

He believes he is right and will stand by his decisions 'til the very end. Some have described him as stubborn, and they may very well be correct. If someone pushes back, he'll list all of the ways they're wrong without holding back, perhaps even throwing in a couple of insults about their intelligence along the way.

Despite his quiet and somewhat rude demeanor, he has retained his almost innocent wonder from his childhood. This can distract him at the worst of times, causing his brain to hop from one train of thought to the next with no hesitation. He finds nature, specifically avian creatures, fascinating. In his free time, he can be found catching small birds and humanely studying them (ie drawing them and trying to map out their anatomy just by looking at them), watching butterflies flit to and fro, and convincing bats to swoop closer overhead by tossing dead crickets into the air.

|| Abilities ||

Potion-Making: 1/10

Identifying Herbs: 2/10

Spell-Casting: 5/10

Communication: 4/10

Flying: 7/10

Strength: 3/10

Intelligence: 5/10

Perseverance: 10/10

Speed: 7/10

Agility: 8/10

|| Looks ||

Aurelien is a tall young man, reaching a staggering height of 7'6" and weighing about 210 pounds. His body is that of a sturdy rectangle, with a few sweet curves to his forearms and calves. His legs are longer than his torso, aiding in his almost deer-like appearance. His fingers are skinny, and several callouses dot his palms.

His face shape is that of an oval, with a softer jawline and low cheekbones. His skin tone is a light cream with warmer undertones, like the golden rays of the sun. Flecks of dark freckles are scattered in no particular pattern across his shoulders and nose. His hooded, powdery blue eyes are speckled with darker hues, reminding one of the summer skies. They're framed with light lashes and crowned with thin and slightly arched eyebrows. His lips are bow-shaped and are a light peachy color, and are almost always pursed in thought.

A curly mop of dirty blonde hair reaches just below his earlobes, messily styled as if he ran his fingers through his hair once and decided it looked decent. A single curl falls in his face and to the right, and it never lays down flat.

His clothes are very calm, with muted colors, usually on the cooler side of the spectrum. He wears a variety of clothing, but his current favorite is a dark blue pinstripe shirt, black denim jeans, along a pair of black converse. A simple silver chain hangs around his neck, tucked into his shirt, and a golden ring engraved with runes sits upon his right hand.

〖 ✧ 〗

|| Familiar ||

A small but spunky wyvern is Aurelien's familiar. His name is Izod, which means "hardy or strong", and his name certainly fits his character. He's brash, bold, and quick to dive right into battle. However, since he's so young, he hasn't quite gotten all of his powers yet. He has been known to be a bit playful and a huge prankster. He and Aurelien are constantly butting heads.

As stated before, he's rather small, about the length of one's arm and as wide as your calf. His head is sharp, with a long snout and short horns. A mischievous grin is almost always plastered on his face, his yellow eyes sparkling in glee. Periwinkle blue scales, rimmed with gold, cover his slick body, and large wings replace where his arms should be. A whip-thin tail is tipped with wickedly sharp spikes, a potentially lethal weapon if he knew how to properly strike. Spikes, not unlike the ones on his tail, march down from his forehead all the way to his back, stopping just in the middle of his tail.

In the wyvern world, he's a little over forty, but for humans, he just turned eight.

His powers include flight, breathing small plumes of fire, and creating gusts of wind with his wings.

|| Broom ||

Ames is Aurelien's broom and uses the pronouns they/them. Ames means simply, "friend".

This particular broom is made for speed, with a long handle and a thin broom end. Made out of only the lightest birch wood and inlaid with gold, no marks mar the purity of the broom, and Aurelien doesn't intend on anything doing so.

Ames is speedy, quick-turning, and very friendly to almost everyone.

|| Family ||

Two mothers, Mirabelle and Risette. His father, now deceased, was a cowardly man who went by the name of Flavius. Aurelien has four other siblings, all of which he is out of contact with.

|| Crush/Spouse ||

He is, alas, unmarried, and has no current crush. However, he wouldn't mind having someone to sing to...

|| Other ||

He loves to sing and draw :)

Edited at December 9, 2021 03:48 PM by The Dragonborn
Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 8, 2021 09:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you for joining! Adding you now!

The Dragonborn said:

|| Aurelien Chevalier Thibaut ||

This name is of French origins and means, "golden", along with his middle name meaning "knight". His last name is also of French origins, and means "brave, bold".

He goes by several nicknames, including Lien, Chev, and more commonly, Aure.

|| Power ||

Air

|| Male ||

He has the pronouns he/him.

|| Twenty-two ||

Born on the tenth of September.

|| Bisexual ||

Has a heavy lean to masculine features.

〖 ✧ 〗

|| Personality ||

Aurelien is a quiet and gentle soul. he's soft-spoken and is a true neutral, preferring to do whatever he feels without much influence from others around him. He has a flat expression most of the time, and this can cause him to be unapproachable. If someone were to talk to him, however, he tends to be snarky and smug.

He seems to never be able to find the right words and often becomes embarrassed when he stutters (as he does when he's nervous), and tends to shut down and become reclusive. However, he'll eventually come out of this mood and will continue as if nothing happened.

Aurelien prefers the quiet stillness of his thoughts to the conversations of others, but won't hesitate to come out of his daydreams to discuss things he finds important. He has been described as a deep thinker, and will often drift off in thought, even during intense situations. Because of this, his body will often go on autopilot, moving and doing things without his full consciousness.

He has an iron will and won't allow any to pull him from the path he treks, often shutting them out if they say something he does not want to hear, much to their dislike. Be warned; he doesn't do this to try and hurt anyone's feelings, he just doesn't want to question his beliefs and his thoughts to be infected with someone else's.

He believes he is right and will stand by his decisions 'til the very end. Some have described him as stubborn, and they may very well be correct. If someone pushes back, he'll list all of the ways they're wrong without holding back, perhaps even throwing in a couple of insults about their intelligence along the way.

Despite his quiet and somewhat rude demeanor, he has retained his almost innocent wonder from his childhood. This can distract him at the worst of times, causing his brain to hop from one train of thought to the next with no hesitation. He finds nature, specifically avian creatures, fascinating. In his free time, he can be found catching small birds and humanely studying them (ie drawing them and trying to map out their anatomy just by looking at them), watching butterflies flit to and fro, and convincing bats to swoop closer overhead by tossing dead crickets into the air.

|| Abilities ||

Potion-Making: 1/10

Identifying Herbs: 2/10

Spell-Casting: 5/10

Communication: 4/10

Flying: 7/10

Strength: 3/10

Intelligence: 5/10

Perseverance: 10/10

Speed: 7/10

Agility: 8/10

|| Looks ||

Aurelien is a tall young man, reaching a staggering height of 7'6" and weighing about 210 pounds. His body is that of a sturdy rectangle, with a few sweet curves to his forearms and calves. His legs are longer than his torso, aiding in his almost deer-like appearance. His fingers are skinny, and several callouses dot his palms.

His face shape is that of an oval, with a softer jawline and low cheekbones. His skin tone is a light cream with warmer undertones, like the golden rays of the sun. Flecks of dark freckles are scattered in no particular pattern across his shoulders and nose. His hooded, powdery blue eyes are speckled with darker hues, reminding one of the summer skies. They're framed with light lashes and crowned with thin and slightly arched eyebrows. His lips are bow-shaped and are a light peachy color, and are almost always pursed in thought.

A curly mop of dirty blonde hair reaches just below his earlobes, messily styled as if he ran his fingers through his hair once and decided it looked decent. A single curl falls in his face and to the right, and it never lays down flat.

His clothes are very calm, with muted colors, usually on the cooler side of the spectrum. He wears a variety of clothing, but his current favorite is a dark blue pinstripe shirt, black denim jeans, along a pair of black converse. A simple silver chain hangs around his neck, tucked into his shirt, and a golden ring engraved with runes sits upon his right hand.

〖 ✧ 〗

|| Familiar ||

A small but spunky wyvern is Aurelien's familiar. His name is Izod, which means "hardy or strong", and his name certainly fits his character. He's brash, bold, and quick to dive right into battle. However, since he's so young, he hasn't quite gotten all of his powers yet. He has been known to be a bit playful and a huge prankster.

As stated before, he's rather small, about the length of one's arm and as wide as your calf. His head is sharp, with a long snout and short horns. A mischievous grin is almost always plastered on his face, his yellow eyes sparkling in glee. Periwinkle blue scales, rimmed with gold, cover his slick body, and large wings replace where his arms should be. A whip-thin tail is tipped with wickedly sharp spikes, a potentially lethal weapon if he knew how to properly strike. Spikes, not unlike the ones on his tail, march down from his forehead all the way to his back, stopping just in the middle of his tail.

In the wyvern world, he's a little over forty, but for humans, he just turned eight.

His powers include flight, breathing small plumes of fire, and creating gusts of wind with his wings.

|| Broom ||

Ames is Aurelien's broom and uses the pronouns they/them. Ames means simply, "friend".

This particular broom is made for speed, with a long handle and a thin broom end. Made out of only the lightest birch wood and inlaid with gold, no marks mar the purity of the broom, and Aurelien doesn't intend on anything doing so.

Ames is speedy, quick-turning, and very friendly to almost everyone.

|| Family ||

Two mothers, Mirabelle and Risette. His father, now deceased, was a cowardly man who went by the name of Flavius. Aurelien has four other siblings, all of which he is out of contact with.

|| Crush/Spouse ||

He is, alas, unmarried, and has no current crush. However, he wouldn't mind having someone to sing to...

|| Other ||

He loves to sing and draw :)

Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 8, 2021 10:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finally making one for myself!
|| Name ||
Okeanós
The name means Ocean in Greek
|| Gender ||
Female
|| Age ||
|| Sexuality & pronouns ||
Homosexual, she/her
|| Personality ||
Okeanós is a sweet, gentle girl with a loving nature. She is kind and friendly to all that she meets but can also be cold and fierce if need be
|| Looks ||
Okeanós is a pale white girl with deep blue eyes that glisten and shine in the light. She is a 6"3 woman that wears a white trench coat that is laced with blue and white pearls. Small runes can be seen on the sides of her neck and on the top of her hands. She has long brown hair and small dragon earrings.
|| Familiar (Name, type of animal/creature and gender) ||
Okeanós's familiar is a large female water dragon
|| Family ||
The Great Water witch is her adoptive mother
Other than that she has no parents
|| Abilities (flying skill, potion making, spell casting, etc. out of 10) ||
Flying Skill: 6/10
Potion making: 3/10
Spell Casting: 8/10
Water Summoning: 9/10
|| Crush/Spouse ||
None! Open
|| Other ||
She has a small water spirit that she talks to and gathers around.

~~This is for your broom's information~~

|| Name ||
Kélyfos
Kélyfos means Shell in Greek
|| Pronouns ||
She/her they/them
|| Looks ||
Kélyfos is a slightly smaller than normal crystal light blue broom with shells hanging from the back. Black straw hangs out of the back in a tight-knit
|| Personality ||
Protective, quick thinker, and a secretive sweetheart
|| Available for Adoption? ||
No.
|| Owner's Name (If you have one) ||
Okeanós
|| Abilities (Flying speed, ability to make sharp turns, etc.) ||
Her flying speed is top-notch and can easily outfly any other competitor. She does have a high chance to crash into something when diving underwater.
|| Other ||
She is waterproof!
~~This is for your familiar's information~~
|| Name ||
Fýki
|| Gender and Pronouns ||
Female! She/her
|| Type of Animal/Creature (mythical/normal) ||
Sea Dragon
|| Sexuality ||
Bisexual
Male prefered
|| Age ||
45 in dragon years (10 in human years)
|| Looks ||
Okeanós's familiar is a large water dragon with dark blue scales from her back all the way to her head and tail. The water dragon has golden rings around her neck with long rounded gills that hide from her sharp-pointed horns. With two long sets of wings and golden eyes, she is a sight to behold.
|| Personality ||
Sassy, silly, and one of the most tolerant dragons ever known
No
|| Owner (If you have one) ||
Okeanós
|| Abilities (If you're a griffin you can fly, etc.) ||
She can swim at high speeds, create large pools of water and summon storms when angry. She can also fly relatively fast but is much better at turning and doing fancy dances and tricks
|| Other ||
She is very kind and sweet once you get to know her, and will often bring out jewels and gifts from the ocean to those she likes. These gifts are often enchanted with water magic.
Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 8, 2021 10:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm adding this one to the list as fast as I can!
With this, I will be making the roleplay part so please keep noted for that!

Dragonpipe said:
Finally making one for myself!
|| Name ||
Okeanós
The name means Ocean in Greek
|| Gender ||
Female
|| Age ||
|| Sexuality & pronouns ||
Homosexual, she/her
|| Personality ||
Okeanós is a sweet, gentle girl with a loving nature. She is kind and friendly to all that she meets but can also be cold and fierce if need be
|| Looks ||
Okeanós is a pale white girl with deep blue eyes that glisten and shine in the light. She is a 6"3 woman that wears a white trench coat that is laced with blue and white pearls. Small runes can be seen on the sides of her neck and on the top of her hands. She has long brown hair and small dragon earrings.
|| Familiar (Name, type of animal/creature and gender) ||
Okeanós's familiar is a large female water dragon
|| Family ||
The Great Water witch is her adoptive mother
Other than that she has no parents
|| Abilities (flying skill, potion making, spell casting, etc. out of 10) ||
Flying Skill: 6/10
Potion making: 3/10
Spell Casting: 8/10
Water Summoning: 9/10
|| Crush/Spouse ||
None! Open
|| Other ||
She has a small water spirit that she talks to and gathers around.

~~This is for your broom's information~~

|| Name ||
Kélyfos
Kélyfos means Shell in Greek
|| Pronouns ||
She/her they/them
|| Looks ||
Kélyfos is a slightly smaller than normal crystal light blue broom with shells hanging from the back. Black straw hangs out of the back in a tight-knit
|| Personality ||
Protective, quick thinker, and a secretive sweetheart
No.
|| Owner's Name (If you have one) ||
Okeanós
|| Abilities (Flying speed, ability to make sharp turns, etc.) ||
Her flying speed is top-notch and can easily outfly any other competitor. She does have a high chance to crash into something when diving underwater.
|| Other ||
She is waterproof!
~~This is for your familiar's information~~
|| Name ||
Fýki
|| Gender and Pronouns ||
Female! She/her
|| Type of Animal/Creature (mythical/normal) ||
Sea Dragon
|| Sexuality ||
Bisexual
Male prefered
|| Age ||
45 in dragon years (10 in human years)
|| Looks ||
Okeanós's familiar is a large water dragon with dark blue scales from her back all the way to her head and tail. The water dragon has golden rings around her neck with long rounded gills that hide from her sharp-pointed horns. With two long sets of wings and golden eyes, she is a sight to behold.
|| Personality ||
Sassy, silly, and one of the most tolerant dragons ever known
No
|| Owner (If you have one) ||
Okeanós
|| Abilities (If you're a griffin you can fly, etc.) ||
She can swim at high speeds, create large pools of water and summon storms when angry. She can also fly relatively fast but is much better at turning and doing fancy dances and tricks
|| Other ||
She is very kind and sweet once you get to know her, and will often bring out jewels and gifts from the ocean to those she likes. These gifts are often enchanted with water magic.

Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 8, 2021 10:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
oooh, i can't wait~!
Elemental Storms | Witch Roleplay | Open!!December 8, 2021 10:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Time for the roleplay!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7