Wolf Play : The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
12:27:02 Vox, Corey
My wolves are testing me right now >.>
 Revelry
12:26:51 Rev
So, I started to go ahead with the beauty contest, now to stop procrastinanting and actually make it lol
 Foxspirit
12:26:41 Fox,HA, she/her <
Fei
It's been so long they're all gone

Vox
Long time no see ^^
 Luna👻
12:26:19 Silver (She/her)
Fox
IÂ’m so sorry! That happened to me. I had 9 exclusives and a crystalline, 2 DF and and DH DF so IÂ’m sad and. I feel for tou
 Luna👻
12:25:25 Silver (She/her)
126/400 for starry night wings for my mela that means time to pup out the maxed ✨ancestral piety✨ SheÂ’s also a great howler, so my fmc girl
 Feiella
12:25:12 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Foxspirit
wow
 Voxtexy
12:25:10 Vox, Corey
Foxspirit,
Hiya!

(sorry for my delayed response!)
 Foxspirit
12:24:29 Fox,HA, she/her <
My pack is dead :I
All my wolves are literally gone ;-;
 distant-screams
12:24:20 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
please it's been 20 mins how is he already bred out xD
 Zeraphia
12:24:01 Spooky Vah
Oooh she does kind of have a menacing vibe--
 distant-screams
12:23:38 katy | beetle
Vah,
she looks like she'd have a menacing name lol. maybe rampage, malvolia, antoinette or bellatrix?
 Chaotic Twins
12:23:28 Ryder,Kalian
I need the sands of time item

dang should not have used all my apples XD
 Magnus Bane
12:23:08 Mag/Maggy
I didn't breed my wolves so I don't have any pups to use as a wrestler :')
 Voxtexy
12:22:52 Vox, Corey
One ExW pup lmaoo
 Voxtexy
12:22:12 Vox, Corey
Ah, yes. Two ExH and PxW pups so far.
 Chaotic Twins
12:21:34 Ryder,Kalian
-WP Click-

name ideas?
 Foxspirit
12:21:17 Fox,HA, she/her <
Hey Vox
 Zeraphia
12:21:14 Spooky Vah
Gear/decor and name ideas?

-WP Click-
 distant-screams
12:20:53 katy | beetle
Vox,
good luck!
 Foxspirit
12:20:41 Fox,HA, she/her <
Damn
So many new people ._.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Cougar : -3
Cougar : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 11:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
its something they wrote ^^ also freedom is finished

Edited at November 26, 2021 11:23 PM by ~TheUltimapack~
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 27, 2021 12:19 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
He isn't accepted right now, because of the personality being the main part. First, it doesn't show your literacy level, therefore it doesn't prove to me you meet the literacy level for this Rp. Which is what your sign ups form is supposed to do. Second, I have no proof they allowed you to use it. If they didn't, that's stealing/plagiarism and not allowed. If they did, refer to the first reason.

If you want freedom to be accepted, you'll need to write his personality in your own words, and his appearance will need to be longer and more detailed.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 27, 2021 01:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
thats all really ican thnk of i made more changes to the appearance and i fixed the personality
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 27, 2021 11:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright,I have added a subplot idea for Sonic sorry about the cofusion.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 27, 2021 05:01 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sonic is accepted:)
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 27, 2021 10:36 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

ALL image credits to EquineHeart456 on DA

Name: Alami [Aw-law-mee] (Meaning "dreamer")

Nickname: Ali

Herd: Canyon Creek

Desired Rank: Too young to be ambitious

Appearance:

She will be born just under 3hh, but will top off around 15hh, only slightly shorter than her mother. She already shows promise for a more graceful build compared to most mustangs, though she will still have the more sturdy build compared to taller horses.

As she grows, her chestnut roan coloration will lighten slightly, but a few spots will darken into a blanket appaloosa pattern.

Her pale blue eyes are already rather noticeable, but they will darken to be a deep ocean blue.

Personality:

This little filly hasn't had the time to develop a personality, and she will be a very passive mare until she's around a year old. Being only just out of the womb, she is wary of the world, but quite curious.

She has already shown incredible motive, intelligence, wit, curiosity, and a seriously sweet side to her. Like all young horses, she wants to discover more of the world around her and figure everything out, but, perhaps, she has a more curious touch than others, and she'll continue to bear this curiosity even in her later years.

Her intelligence is something that she hasn't quite gotten the chance to display, but it has shown very clearly based on the gleam in her eyes and how quickly she figures things out. She doesn't run hot and cold, even in these early stages, she is usually always mild tempered, respectful, and gentle. Perhaps she'll grow out of this, but it's a very noticeable part of her character now.

She is also quite defensive, though, when her family or herd are being bad-mouthed. She is very protective of her herd and family. She doesn't like hearing them put down by anybody, but hasn't quite build up the nerve to speak up about her feelings yet. Perhaps a little later on.

Crush: Too young

Mate: Too young

Foals: Too young

Kin: Adela - Dam
Undecided - Sire
Neela - Sister

Affiliations: TBD; OPEN

Other: N/A

Edited at November 27, 2021 10:36 PM by Meian
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 28, 2021 12:26 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Meian, I adore her. Just take a quick glance at the rules again. Also ^^ will you be playing another character. Foals won't be born for a good minute.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 28, 2021 12:37 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jade

4 || Mare || None || Lone Mare || Unsure

Credits for images go to mwilliams-stock on DA. Credits on images.

This mare is quite a sight, even by looking at her build and nothing else. She is strong and proportionate, standing at 15.7 hands and sporting an elegant but hardy frame. She has a softly sloping face, a slight dip from her withers to her flanks, and a lovely arching neck. Firm, well-placed hooves promise a steady, easily balanced gait and surefootedness.

Jade is a grulla, technically, though her coat has a strong brown tint compared to others of her color. She could also be described as a dark brown dun. Either way, her coat takes on a metallic sheen that shifts it more towards a bronze. Jade's face and legs resemble melted dark chocolate -- almost, but not quite, black. She is a pinto and sports white splashes and streaks across her body as well as four stockings. Five. Patches of her base coat do show through , especially by her elbows. She has a white, almost heart-shaped star and a thin, trailing stripe down to the bridge of her nose.

Jade's eyes are her defining feature: while some horses have various shades of brown, and others have blue, she has green eyes. They are large and surrounded by dark, thick eyelashes. They are the first thing someone notices about her upon first meeting. Her eye color is rather startling. Captivating. Uncanny.

She may not be the tallest or most muscular animal out there, but she is stronger than she looks and fully capable of handling herself. When she cannot outsmart or outfight an opponent, she always has the option to run; Jade is agile, and she has excellent stamina. Due to her current predicament, she is slower than normal, but she is no more likely to lay down and die than she would be were she in her prime situation.

Personality

She may have been named for her eyes, but Jade is somewhat jaded. She is aloof and seems to lack enthusiasm -- then again, what is there to be enthusiastic about when you are a mare roaming the wilderness, alone, about to bring a foal into an unprotected world? Pregnancy aside, Jade is not an extroverted animal. She comes from at least four generations of lone mares that she knows of; each daughter left her mother at the age of three. Jade does not know where her dam is, or even if she is still alive. The world is a harsh place. Uncaring.

She has adapted accordingly.

Jade is anything but weak. There is a fire to her that has kept her alive her whole life. She is not one to look for confrontation, but, when she finds it, this mare is vicious. She is not afraid of a larger, stronger, or older opponent, no matter the species; Jade has learned to be scary, and it has served her well. This mare prefers to use smarts over brawn to win her battles, but occasionally a cougar or an idiot will come along and she has to resort to brute force -- which she is not necessarily lacking.

Jade is full of oxymoronic traits. She is not sassy, but she is snarky. She lacks compassion, but she is empathetic. She is a loner, yet she is lonely. Irritable, but not easily irritated. False, but true. Her attitude is one of solemn acceptance until someone does something to anger her, in which case she retaliates with fiery vengeance. She uses her head but has a rather short temper.

Crush

None

Mate

None

Foals

Currently pregnant (Open)

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Other

I think I'll probably have her try to join the herd, and that could cause issues if she's pregnant by a stallion that's threatening them.

Edited at November 28, 2021 01:04 AM by Rising Shadows
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 28, 2021 01:14 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jade is accepted.
Ultima Pack,
I'm sorry but you're application is denied. Since it's come to my attention that there have been parts of your form here and on other rps of mine that you did not write, this is something I'm not okay with. Between that and the literacy level I've seen in your posts for other rps, I don't think this rp is a good fit. Thank you though.

Edited at November 28, 2021 01:14 AM by Imperial Sands
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 28, 2021 01:16 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Neamh
paint-horse-stock-by-tigressstocks-d5vlhnb-fullview-jpg-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JIUz-I1-Ni-J9-e.jpg

(Credits to TigressStock on DA)

Almost 5 || Mare || Canyon Creek Herd || Herd Mare || Content

Neamh is a very pretty mare. Her sleek coat takes on slight dappling and becomes paler during the winter months, though her coloring is much more vibrant throughout the rest of the year. She has a broad blaze and a tobiano patterning over her red dun base. The most color shows through on her chest, head, and flanks, with spots showing through along her barrel, ribs, and neck. Her mane and tail are quite silky, though the former is a little short, and have little coloration to them.

Her body is very elegantly built. Slim legs merge with powerful shoulders and hindquarters which move into a lean physique and an arched neck. Her head hosts a slight Arabian dish and large, deep brown eyes. Neamh's withers come to 16 hands high. Her ears curl slightly at the tips and her nostrils almost always appear flared.

Neamh has a smooth gait and long, easy strides. She picks up her feet well and, despite her slender legs, she is quite surefooted. Speed and stamina are her strong suits. While she is agile, Neamh does much better without sharp turns and switchbacks due to an injury she aquired as a seven-month-old foal in which she twisted one of her hooves in a gopher hole. She hates gophers.

Personality

She is quite mature for her age. Or, rather, Neamh knows when to speak her mind and when to shut up. She's thoughtful and quite smart, though her near-absolute obedience to the leads, lieutenant, and deputy can make her seem like a dopey creature. In reality, though, she simply sees the wisdom behind their words. She knows that they have more experience and is completely fine with having a better chance at survival by heeding their words.

Neamh will speak her mind if she has an idea or opinion on something, though it's always said with the proper respect behind it. Her dam, who was quite old when Neamh was born, drilled respect into her daughter relentlessly before her death.

Neamh has an incredibly strong maternal instinct and a deep-rooted loyalty to her herd. She is constantly watching others and her surroundings, always calculating, forever stubborn. Her observant nature often pushes her to the status of residential wallflower, as she very rarely starts an interaction with another horse.

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Offspring

None

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open

Other

neamh.jpg