Anxiety

Even still I only have half the explore level you do
 Anxiety
11:24:34 ancient as hell
lmao you are too kind, I get destroyed at FMC often
 technoblade
11:22:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Anxiety

I forgot, but still, each time you explore my ability to catch up to top 3 gets weaker XD
 Luna👻
11:22:54 Silver (She/her)
ItÂ’s the most wonderful time of the month ever
 Anxiety
11:21:54 ancient as hell
I'm a darkseeker, you've nothing to fear ;)
 mission goofy
11:21:29 
oh lawd the fmc
 Luna👻
11:20:58 Silver (She/her)
I have been summoned someone said fmc
 Stygian Forest
11:20:32 
Techno!
 technoblade
11:20:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Anxiety

True to your name seeing you exploring a lot makes me anxious for FMC
 Nevermore.
11:19:54 Never/Nev
Mag

Made me choke on my coffee as well lmao
 Anxiety
11:19:30 ancient as hell
heya techno!
 technoblade
11:18:58 Lil Techy | Techno
anxiety!
 Anxiety
11:18:17 ancient as hell
nope, and not a dumb question :P
 Purgatory
11:17:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Perhaps dumb question, but I don't have to be in the woods biome for this right haha
 Magnus Bane
11:17:50 Mag/Maggy
Glad I could make you laugh:)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -3
Sun Bear : +4
Crocodile : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 6, 2021 05:58 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

Murdering_Crow said:
Ah, will update that~

accepted!
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 9, 2021 08:21 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
reserve a scout in norden pack please mate :>
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 9, 2021 08:36 PM

Moonlit Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can i reserve a slot for the Süd pack? I'll fill out the form soon
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 9, 2021 09:22 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award

Amante
“Lover in Italian”

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

♡ four years

♡ demiboy

♡ he | him | they | them

♡ abrosexual : feels most comfortable with greysexual and polyromantic, but still strongly prefers abrosexual over other orientations

♡ scout

♡ previously guard; now doesn’t care

♡ norden pack

♡ ♡ ♡

Amante stands at around 27” (US Customary) and has a relatively relaxed manner. His coat is on the more neutral tone of things, a typical warm gray. His backside has streaks of a darker gray lashing out, a gray somewhat in the middle of both colors coloring his lower legs. The medium gray also decorates his facial features. His tail incorporates all three of such grays in a complementary manner. His individual toe tips are gray almost like white. The gray almost similar to a whiter color tips from his forehead to the beginning of his underbelly, and the start of his back. It resembles a metaphoric mane, almost, his fur soft and spiking out.

His fur is relatively thick, his fur especially soft in his facial areas, and rather fluffy. The inner parts of his ears are both bright and light in color, good at keeping temperatures in. His body is definitely more built for colder temperatures, which is why he has a strong dislike for summer. Amante has no problem with any other season, though spring isn’t his favorite either, but he doesn’t hate it like he does summer. Winter and autumn are his beloved seasons. His fur gives him brow-like markings, with small, darker patches of fur hanging above his eyes in a fashionable and distinguished manner.

His eyes are duller and dark shades of a cool gray. His eyes are more slanted and narrow, accompanied with a glint. His eyes are rather expressive, complementing his coat with added neutral tones. A dark outline of skin encircles the inner half of his two eyes, slowly reverting to being rather nonexistent. A light gray circulates the underside of his eyes, and a darker gray slashes through the top and his eyebrow-like markings. His nose is a dark gray as well, cool and a rather stark comparison to his lighter pelt. His claws are bright grays, sharper and differing to his dark paw pads, rough from the natural terrain.

With a stance that’s confident and ready to run off, he always looks comfortable in any situation, and that might be true, considering he’s not the brightest, and rather dense, feeling like top dog when he’s the lower ranking member. He always looks ready to jump up and race around a mountain, but he’s generally lazy. His limbs are a bit longer than what would be considered as generally average. His fur throughout his pelt is spiky, his tail burly and soft. Most of the random spikes through his fur happen along his spine.

♡ ♡ ♡

amante.png

♡ ♡ ♡

A confident and rather easy-going lad who enjoys autumn and loves too many things. It’s a general given that he’s a completely hopeless romantic. He’d fight an endless war for whoever catches his spotlight. He can be easily flustered, and though he’s rather flirtatious, any cheeky response to his joking flirts will truly cause him to warm up. Amante is a competitive and stubborn creature, though it gives him a compassionate air when he doesn’t budge from protecting someone just to prove he’s right. Amante really likes feeling helpful, and always wants to have that feeling of being needed. It’s rather addicting for him to be needed for something. Anything.

He can be easily frightened, especially by loud noises and jumpscares. When afraid, his heartbeat won’t stop pounding at high speeds until he knows it won’t happen again. He could be spooked by a bird just flying ahead. Thankfully, he doesn’t loudly announce his fear with a bark of his terror. It’s not the best to freeze up or jump a foot in the air like a scared cat, though. Similar to felines, Amante arches his back when scared. It’s entertaining to watch his fur spike, and his pupils dilate lightning fast.

He’s easily amused, and could watch water run over a rock for a whole day without feeling tired of it once. His terrible memory can contribute to that, or his adoration for the simple things in life. He likes watching insects and bugs, especially fireflies, dragonflies, or butterflies. Amante likes chasing them as well, though, which causes them to flutter away desperately. It can be a bit intimidating to be chased by a giant predator, though. He’s always disappointed when they leave, as if he hadn’t just attempted to pounce on the insects for entertainment.

Pity and empathy are rather immense when he feels them. He’s incredibly human and vulnerable. It’s odd how large and athletic of a creature he appears to be when he’s just a fluttery little thing that likes hiding in boxes and logs to scare people, when they can clearly see his tail having flopped on the side. He’s not very good at being discreet, unless it involves secret words whispered but it’s an unspoken rule to not really confide in Amante. He really tries. He swears he does, and since he’s not a good liar, or good at deceiving people because of guilt, it’s believable of his attempts, but his love for eavesdropping, big ears and mouth, it’s not ideal to speak about important, private things casually near him.

♡ ♡ ♡

He was born into the Norden Pack, and was told his family comes from the likes of others who were also born into the pack. Amante likes to think he was an average wolf. He had previously had two other siblings in the same litter as him, and two older siblings as well. His two littermates and one of his older siblings were killed due to the sickness, alongside his father. His other older sibling was killed in an accident, the stories being two rather different tales. One accident that was said to be during a storm when a tree hit Amante’s sibling, and one where members of the opposing pack had killed xem. His older sibling whose death was marked unknown was his closest one, and he deeply misses xem, but since xe were a scout for the pack, Amante became one.

He doesn’t necessarily want to become a gamma scout due to the pressure, but doesn’t hold anything against becoming one. He’s always had a strong immune system, which is why he won’t believe he is genuinely sick. This is a reason Amante is a perfect candidate for death, and for infecting others.

♡ ♡ ♡

Kin : Deceased (most by the sickness)
closest older sibling : xe / xem / xyrs / xemself : 6 years : deceased : (Danny)

Friends : No specific companions (may change)

Love Interest : None (may change)

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ yes, he will be beginning to be infected, but does not know it. Amante easily brushes off sickness and believes he is perfectly fine.

intro to 1x1 (fun fact: the char in the example’s favorite color is purple :>)

♡ In my opinion, drawing with colored pencils is much easier for me than normal pencils. Maybe it’s the color? Because pens are also much simpler to me as well.

Edited at November 9, 2021 09:25 PM by Juan of the Dead
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 9, 2021 09:24 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
accepted wowza
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 14, 2021 09:31 AM

Luck

Darkseeker

Give Award

This rp looks incredible, may I possibly reserve a scout of Süd?

Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 14, 2021 09:32 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

Sigmund said:

This rp looks incredible, may I possibly reserve a scout of Süd?

yep!
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 14, 2021 09:39 AM

Luck

Darkseeker

Give Award

WIP

Name: Lingonberry

✿✿

✿✿

✿✿

Sexuality: Abrosexual

✿✿

Role: Scout

✿✿

Desired Role: Lingon is satisfied with his position in the pack.

✿✿

Pack: Süd

✿✿

Appearance (At least 5 sentences regardless of whether an image is supplied, describe fur texture, scars, skin colour, eyes, etc.):

Lineart by Catharcist, color by me (Sigmund)

✿✿
Lingonberry is a wolf of average size, (2.5 ft, 102 lbs) but looks a bit larger due to his thick fur. His pelt is dusty white, with a more pure white color as his underfur. Lingon's fur is long and close-together, however he keeps it well groomed to provide a soft feel and clean appearance. Lingon's nose is black, and his skin is a mix of pink and black. Lingonberry has few permanent scars, and those he does have are mostly hidden beneath his coat. Most are from predator encounters, for he tries to avoid fighting other wolves.

-
Lingonberry's posture and mannerisms can be best described as attentive, yet anxious. Lingon usually keeps his ears pricked and his tail standing. His fur is typically on edge. He walks with a clumsy gait. Lingonberry has a tart scent, bitter but oddly enjoyable. His sour scent was what prompted him to pick his chosen name.

-
Lincon's eyes are melancholy and watery. They usually shine with light and are quite beautiful to look at. They are dark green in color.

✿✿

Personality (At least 7 sentences, include strengths and weaknesses, likes/dislikes optional):

Lingon is a quiet and obident wolf. He goes by whatever anybody tells him to do, rarely second-guessing bad advice. Lingon is very dedicated and a hard worker. He will attempt every task to the best of his abilities and refuse to give up. When he's not currently working, is quite laid back and agreeable. Lingon is very affectionate with those he cares about, and passive with those he isn't close with. He'll always hear out both sides of an argument.

-

Lingon's biggest strength is his dedication to hard work. He also has the ability to be unbiased, and judge other wolves without

✿✿

Backstory (At least 7 sentences, depends on age)

Ligonberry was born a female by the name of Holly. He was born into the Norman pack, raised by strict parents. Holly was the runt of his parent's litter, so they put him to work. For most of Holly's pup life, he helped out around the den and answered his family's beckons. Holly was happy though, he didn't know any life other than his own. Holly's "peaceful" existence flipped upside down, when he discovered that he was transgender and abrosexual. His siblings ostresized him, and when his parents were made aware they abandoned him. After Holly was left on the border between the two pack's territories, he was found by Süd scouts. He was still a pup at the time, and the scouts decided to invite him to the pack. He was accepted as a true male in Süd, and changed his name to Lingonberry. It sounded more masculine than Holly, and emulated his famous tart scent.

-

Ligonberry trained to become a scout, partially because he was thankful for the scouts who saved his life. He worked with lots of resolve and dedication, and by the time he reached maturity he was ready to assume post as a scout of Süd. Lingon never thought he'd see his family again, but he was mistaken. One day, while the young wolf was patrolling the pack border, he met his mother. His mother recognized him by his telltale smell, and was immediately hostile towards him. Lingon didn't want to respond with agression, but he was obliged to. While the two were scuffling, Lingon accidentally chased his mother into brown bear territory. The incident ended in his mother's death. Despite his mother's treatment, Lingon was racked with horrible guilt for months after the incident. Only with the support of his friends was he able to recover, however Lingon still sees reflections that he is convinced is his mother's ghost.

✿✿

Relations:

family

Mother - (Deceased) Glacier | She/her | 6 years | Norden

Father - (Unknown living status) Mint | He/him | 6 years | Norden

Several forgotten siblings

friends

N/A, open to any friendships

significant other

N/A, open to a mate or romantic interest

✿✿

Infected?: No

✿✿

Rp example: Lingon ran through the green fields, as the wind buffeted his pale fur. The hard breeze brought tears to his eyes and flattened his ears, but he loved it. His paws scraped the ground, and he felt a small pebble cut his paw pad. Lingon leapt onto a large rock, jumping off it to propel himself into the air. His ears opened to snap up the grey moth he'd been chasing. In a fleeting moment, the moth flew out of his reach, leaving Lingon to fall flat on his face. He snuffed, standing up and quickly cleaning the broken sticks and dusk out of his long, close-set fur.

✿✿

Other:

Edited at November 14, 2021 03:28 PM by Sigmund
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 14, 2021 09:59 AM

Luck

Darkseeker

Give Award
Question, do you have to apply for higher roles?
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 14, 2021 10:03 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

Sigmund said:
Question, do you have to apply for higher roles?

we're looking to have people apply for them (ie. just put the role in their desired roles) and we'll choose the people we think will be best suited

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us