Chatbox
 Sassy Otaku
09:22:43 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
That's fair :')
 technoblade
09:22:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

It is where I had made a majority of my wealth until I finally decided to go back to forest and learned how much better it is.
 The Amethyst
09:21:28 Dart
Distant

Amazing as always!
 Transcendence
09:21:18 anti gen ai
Oh wow chronic explorer receiptsgg
 distant-screams
09:21:03 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts so far? i'm gonna add in some lighter fur around her face too.
 Sassy Otaku
09:21:02 Chuuya/Ruggie
Might jump back into Desert once FMC starts
I've got a Conquer quest there
 The Amethyst
09:20:49 Dart
Starrmut

So cuteee I need one so baddd
 Sassy Otaku
09:20:35 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
...That jungle level though

I've got 300, 289, 315, 218, 146, and 141 in order right now
 starmutt
09:20:08 marsh | they/it
wuuaugh
-Click-
 technoblade
09:19:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I focus on quests and profit so that's why mine look like this.

forest
Level : 353
swamp
Level : 13
jungle
Level : 1995
desert
Level : 7
mountains
Level : 1
tundra
Level : 195
 Sassy Otaku
09:17:14 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I've been actively working to get mine evened out again :')
 Transcendence
09:17:06 anti gen ai
Exclusive pelts need to be bred with exclusive pelts to get one
 Transcendence
09:16:35 anti gen ai
Nah all these high hero wolves ended up being mid to
I'm about to give their Dam back to Boo
BYE hh
 technoblade
09:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
sassy

you should see my level spread, it's so stupid XD
 Sassy Otaku
09:15:43 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need to grind in Mountain and Tundra
They're lagging behind my other areas
 technoblade
09:14:34 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I spent most my time in jungle, this yearr it'll be swamp and forest.
 Transcendence
09:14:27 anti gen ai
-WP Click-
Yeet this
 The Amethyst
09:14:22 Dart
Do exclusive pelt pass down?
 Transcendence
09:13:17 anti gen ai
Bald
And its hw with decent vitals 😭

baldi
 Sassy Otaku
09:13:07 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need more "Experience" quests
Give me motivation

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   14 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 09:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
"You should start praying now."

Name:
Azrael
Pack - Packless - Outsider:
He is Packless
Rogue
Desired Rank:
He is Oddly Content.
But he Loves Power.
Thoughts On Your Pack:
None, he doesn't have one. He doesn't particularly like pack wolves thought.
Appearance:

At a glance, the ivory canid is often overlooked, believed to not be overly threatening or a character of concern. All too often, this is a grevious mistake. Due to his alabaster pelt, his fur the hue of fresh snow in the dead of winter, more often than not Azrael gets passed off as everything but what he truly is: a monster. If anyone dared to look close, to actually appraise him, they would see the demon that lurked there.

Standing at about 34 inches tall, maybe a bit under, Azrael is a tall wolf, but being at a more lean, if not average, weight for his height, he doesn't come across as dangerous at first. Weighing at 145 lbs, give or take, the male is no slouch, but he doesn't appear as brutish as other males do. He has a lean physique to his build, something lethal and threatening all on it's own, like a dagger. His long legs are coiled with ropey muscle perfect bursts of speed, but also capable of running long distances at a steady pace. There is power in the way he carries himself, and the way he walks and holds himself practically demands he not be ignored.

Azrael has an alabaster coat of the purest white, a memoir of cold winters and snow storms. However, upon that snowy canvas there are often evidence of nefarious deeds. It isn't uncommon for blood, fresh and not, to blemish the male's otherwise pristine coat. He doesn't wear it like dirt or mud either, instead he wears it like a crown, like badges of honor for everyone else to see. He doesn't hide his malevolent nature. Also adorning the male's alabaster physique is a plethora of scars he has achieved over his years, testimonies to his experience and skill. He, like the bloodstains, wears them with complete honor, proud of them completely. Most notably of all his scars are the ones on his face. He has a set of claw marks that run across the side of his face. They start on the top of his muzzle, and run down, curving beneath his eye, and then down his cheek to ends on his neck. They're are ugly to most, but he appearance has never bothered him.

The male is equipped with a pair of bright eyes that are so amber they are basically red. It gives the male a blood chilling look, many wolves taken aback by the striking contradiction. His scent is unique and odd, something that shouldn't work but does. It's some cold with a hint of ash, like a snow storm right after a forest fire. His voice is a very low baritone, almost always spoken in a rather unnerving tone, and he has mastered the maniacal chuckle too.
For his voice, think of the version of Bad Moon Rising done by Mourning Ritual. It's maybe a hair higher than that.

Credits for Both Images Belongs to Khalliysgraphy on DA. Stock Images.
Personality:

When wolves get to know, get to see, what Azrael is, it often comes as a surprise that he is the way he is. He may not be a social wolf, not one to make friends, not one to make connections or attachments, but he isn't unsocialized. The male has social skills, able to navigate the situations thrown at him in whichever way he would like. When he isn't feasting upon the poor canids who get in his way, Azrael is rather charismatic, able to come across almost normal. Of course it isn't something that last for long, he can't hide his true nature, he doesn't try to. Perhaps that's what makes him so charismatic, he doesn't hide his nefarious and bloodthirsty nature, and he isn't ashamed of it either. Of course, that doesn't meant he can't hide it when needed, he just usually chooses not to. No, Azrael is quite the master of disguise, capable of putting on the mask necessary to get whatever it is he desires. He's rather good at it to, and his manipulation tactics don't stop there. The male is a jester of whispers, able to plant seeds of discord where ever he sees fit, whenever he wants.

The one thing another should never do is assume that male is an unintelligent brute because of his choice in past time. Just because he enjoys painting the floor with the blood of anyone he wants, doesn't meant the male isn't incredibly intelligent. If anything, Azrael is quite calculating and cunning, able to think his way through situations and follow it up with the aggression and malice to match. Azreal aggression is something that is hard to match, the sheer amount of violence he can concoct without feeling a thing is something to be terrified of. The male could see an entire family wiped out and not even blink an eye. He holds no remorse for his action, and sometimes he does it just for fun. Killing and blooshed is a sport to him, a sport he is very good at. The male is trained in the arts of warfare and violence, an artist of blood and gore, a musician of cries and howls. As far as he's concerned he's the Mozart or Picasso of Death. And he does it all because he can, and it's fun.

Azrael isn't a wolf a pack wants around for a multitude of reasons. It's not just because of the fact that he leaves a wake of death behind him where ever he goes. But the male also has a disdain towards pack wolves, viewing them as nothing more than week sheep brainwashed into thinking they are safe. Many a times pack wolves have tried to intimidate him, making promises of ruin if he dare stray too far into their territory. Everytime he was unphased by their words, like always, and ventured anyways. It was them who was met with death. Az just doesn't listen to others, the only one he takes orders from is himself. Anyone who thinks they can control him or tame him is sadly mistaken. Azrael will never see anyone as having authority over him, and he will happily prove so.

He is a very confident wolf, making every decision he does without ever having the inkling that he could be wrong. As far as he is concerned, he is the best, and is never wrong. If something goes wrong, it isn't due to him. This makes him come across as cocky and arrogant, and he is, without any doubt, that type. Oddly enough, this often presents itself as flirtation around females, enjoying trailing them along just to watch them fall with disappointment when they realized he'd likely kill them before every laying with them.

If there is anything to take from this, heed this warning: Azrael is absolutely a weapon of violence and bloodshed, and No One is safe from his aggression.
Mate:
Hahaha I don't think anyone is brave enough to tame him.
Crush:
He likes the ladies, but he hasn't found one that's caught his eye more than normal.
Offspring:
None, if he did, he probably ate them.
Affiliations:
None, Open I guess?
Other:
Azrael is intended to be a very dark character. Viewer Discretion is Advised.So, for dragons, how do you pronouince Smaug?

Edited at October 19, 2021 06:36 PM by Imperial Sands
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 10:03 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

"Try me"
Keena

Outsider
Thisam

Rank
NA

Desired Rank
NA

Thoughts On Your Pack
NA

Appearance
tala-by-wincey-d5r19sl-fullview.jpg
Credit: Stock by Wincey @ DA
Keena stands at a height of about 29 inches, being around the average size. Her pelt is a combination of browns, creams, and dark greys and even black. The lightest cream shade is on her fluffy belly and the underside of her muzzle. Her legs, haunches, lower sides, and neck have a soft orange shade. And reaching from her skull down her neck, back, and tail would be a marbling of greys and black. Within that range are also light cream highlights, warping near her shoulders and flank. Her eyes are a dark amber color, matching nicely with her pelt.

Personality
When meeting this canine for the first time, she can be a little domineering. Keena has an air about her that makes her seem like she is just a notch above the average, which she is. And anyone who picks up on it wouldn't be surprised. The female is a show off, first of all. Keena loves nothing more than displaying her honed skills, whether it be to complete strangers or her few friends. The wolf isn't insecure, though. She is not seeking validation or appraisal for her hardwork. Rather, she likes to make it known that she could most likely best you. While most of her little antics may be harmless flaunts, they are also subtle threats and warnings. Don't even try, dear.

Thus, Keena has a competitive streak. Nothing appeals to her more than a good little contest. But don't expect her to play fair. Keena is not a Thisam wolf for nothing. Quick witted and smart, she is resourceful and creative. Able to come up with an idea in a flash, she will often stop at nothing until her goal is complete. While some of her plans are made on a whim, most of them work out quite well. But in the heat of things, Keena can sometimes lose her judgement due to emotions and her strong desires. When she wants something, she will usually go to very long lengths to get it. Whether it be a hunt, assassination(hint hint), or even a crush. Not much will stand in this wolf's way.

Now, don't take her for a monster. She is far from it. She does not love violence or find any pleasure in those sorts of things. Keena does them out of necessity. To live. To survive. Reason and logic are not unknown to her, as she is quite practical and logical. Despite being a little abrasive, she can be compassionate. Especially to those who have earned her trust and have proven their loyalty to her. Wolves whom she respects and holds in high regard will always have a dependable friend in Keena.

Her abrasiveness probably comes from the fact that she speaks her mind almost all of the time. She doesn't hold back at all and will eagerly join in on a debate. She is also the type to say things to one's face instead of gossip behind their back. She doesn't like cowardice. Keena faces things head on: fearlessly.

Now, this is who she truly is. But due to her past, she has grown used to wearing different disguises and coming up with interesting stories and personalities for herself. However, she is always able to seperate those fake identities with her own, and will easily swap from one to another. She does not find comfort in hiding her true self. Keena will quickly discard her little charade as soon as she can. Manipulating others isn't something she likes to do, but she will do it only if necessary.

Mate: NA
Crush: NA
Offspring: NA
Affiliations: NA

Other
Look at Enzo's form for this.

Edited at October 19, 2021 03:19 PM by Red Moon
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 10:05 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving rogue Azrael simp
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 10:16 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Both reserved ^^
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 10:17 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Enzo and Zethus are accepted
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 10:52 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Sylphrena (Syl)
Outsider: Rogue
Desired Rank: Unknown
syl.jpg
Credits to windfuchs on DA

Syl is a striking white wolf. She stands at about 32 inches and is on the lighter side of the scale as far as weight is concerned, but she holds her own with ease. Muscle ripples beneath thick, soft fur; black pawpads and a dark nose are the only parts that remain uncovered by it.

Her large, feminine eyes are a burning orange or dark amber. In the light, they appear more golden, though the reddish tint is still visible. Her stare is deadly -- almost as deadly as she is.

She is an excellent battler despite her more mediochre size, skillfully using her oponents' strengths against them. Her preferred method of warfare is mental, though. If she can win a skirmish psychologically, she much prefers that, as a defeated mind lasts much longer than a wounded body.

Personality

She's thoughtful, calculating, and observant: a fatal combination when used against other wolves. Syl may be young, but she has learned how to manipulate and take control. She's a dominant wolf, though she doesn't really desire a position as an alpha at this point. Maybe never. Who knows?

Her moves are well-played with the future in mind. She makes no decision lightly, and emotion rarely plays a role in them. In fact, emotion rarely plays a role in anything when it comes to Sylphrena. She's the iciest-blooded mammal out there. Her only soft spot? Pups. She wants them. Does she let other wolves know that? Absolutely not.

Syl, while a harsher wolf, is fiercely loyal to those she cares about. Whether her family, friends, or acquaintances whose company she can stand, this female will fight tooth and claw for them. She holds no resignations or hesitation with slaughtering a threat to her "family". Sylphrena becomes more neutral around those she respects and cares for. She has never been one to show affection where any wolf can see, but she can manage to be borderline gentle to those she loves.

Syl is more of a loner at heart, avoiding large gatherings and preferring to hunt and fight on her own. She is fully capable of taking care of herself; this female has battled opponents larger and faster than she. And lookie here -- she's still alive and very well.

She isn't sadistic, really. Just cold and uncaring. She doesn't pay attention to others' actions, thoughts, or affiliations. Sylphrena has no time to babysit lesser beings, and worrying about the opinions or stupidity of others is only a hinderance to her own growth and progression.

Crush

A certain demonic creature

Mate

None

Pups

None

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Other

I like Garan.

sylphrena.jpg

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 10:52 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chinook is accepted
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 10:58 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylphrena is accepted
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 12:24 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a nomad and the head lady?
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 12:29 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us