Wolf Play : Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
06:01:50 
Exaccctly. So even if you're not active in AvA, if someone attacks us, you'll just squish them.
 Existence
06:01:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I am a pretty ornament with 29k dominance xD
 Ecifircas
06:00:45 
Existence, it's okay. You can be a pretty ornament. xD
 Existence
05:59:22 Exist / Kuskyn
You would think with the long list of alliances fown the side I'd remember to attack. Nope.. Once a day if I am lucky some days.
 Vulpixles
05:56:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
8 more chipmunks...this is going to take forever.
 Eternity
05:53:52 ET
Oh right, right. I was confused haha.
 Ecifircas
05:53:07 
001, no. It was 2k this morning? And I just bumped it up to 5k.

Next jump is 8k. But I would like more members. <|3 So I'll probably let it chill at 5k for a while.
 Existence
05:53:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm loving the slow loading times took me forever just to do 4 small things xD
 Eternity
05:52:08 ET
Me when I forget to battle:
 Eternity
05:51:53 ET
Oh did has it been upped to 10k
I'm 2k off,,
 Ecifircas
05:43:50 
I do okay though. :>
-Click-
 Ecifircas
05:43:07 
The tragedy of constantly upping the dominance requirement on your alliance is that no one joins and it's harder and harder for the people in the alliance to keep up.

I want the minimum set to 10k but that's so few players. lol
 Karou
05:33:29 
-WP Click-
i am never doing what i just did again
 Ecifircas
05:32:23 
If I ever make a prolific stud, I really really want a G1 husky axanthic named -Click-
 Voxtexy
05:31:53 Vox, Corey
I actually have a Buffy pup that I'm keeping alive. I need to get more stones for her though *^*
-WP Click-

It's a shame I didn't breed her much, alas- deployment prevented that
 distant-screams
05:28:09 katy | beetle
that's a hilarious coincidence xD the poor breeding market that day

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Polar Bear : -1
Alligator : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 12, 2024 12:52 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Cereal
Accepted ^^
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 12, 2024 02:00 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Wilverbeast
Accepted >:3
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 12, 2024 03:46 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╗

Deirore

╚═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╝

Full Name:
Eloise Verity Mortcombe

Preferred Name:
Deirore

Name Meaning:
Eloise (Famous Warrior; German)
Verity (Truth; Latin)
Mortcombe (A Small Valley; Old English)

Nicknames:
Two-Eyes

• ───────────────── •

Sexuality:
Poly-Bisexual

Pronouns:
She/Her

• ───────────────── •

Role:
Stalker

• ───────────────── •

Native Language:
English

Languages Spoken:
Latin, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, German, and Greek

• ───────────────── •

Appearance:

[credits to 無產 @ neka.cc]

Deirore’s face shape is a combination of round yet sharp, a structure that’s considered beautiful. It gives her a mixture of masculine and feminine features, mixing masculine sharpness and feminine softness to create a unique appearance of dominating beauty. Her forehead width is smaller than her cheekbones, while her jaw is narrower than the cheekbones. Deirore’s forehead frontal bones protrude more, which creates a sense of deep-set eyes. Her brow bone has a ridge of bone around the upper edge of the eye sockets - because of the brow ridge, her forehead appears steeper, and the angle between her forehead and nose is sharper at a lateral view. Speaking of eyebrows, they’re narrower and arched, making them appear higher, which assists in making the eyes look bigger. Her nose is smaller with a curved bridge, while the tip is turned upward and has a larger nasolabial angle. Deirore’s cheeks are less fuller, while the cheekbones are lower and less prominent, creating a similar look to the diamond-shaped face. As for her jaw, it’s smaller and forms a V-shape with less definition that appears rounder. Deirore’s lips are thinner and less plump, creating downward-turned lips. The woman has a taller, angular, and square chin and a thicker lower jawbone, while the jawline along each side of her chin is stronger.

The shape of Deirore’s eyes is a thin almond, having smaller eyelids and longer in width than they are round. The eye shape tapers to a point by the tear duct and outer eye. The outer part of the cornea hides under the top and bottom lids, which causes an apparent crease. It gives her a piercing look that sends shivers down the spine, a gaze that makes one’s body tingle with a glance. What made her even more magnetizing was the color of her heterochromia eyes. They have a high transparency and display an intense pigmentation like a perfectly cut gem. When she's under little to no lighting, her eyes are dark color, which makes the pupils hard to see. Her right eye is the same color as a yellow tourmaline, while the right is similar to the zircon gemstone. Her eyes are transparent, allowing light to reflect off them and creating a glassy luster that makes her eyes appear to be literal gems. As such, when light bounces off her eyes, its true colors are revealed. With alluring colors of gold and red that make one's heart stop and soul cringe in fear. Above her eyes are a set of medium soft angled-low arched brows that fit perfectly on her manly face. Deirore’s eyelashes are long, fuller, and darker with a beautiful curve.

Deirore’s height is around 6'3", but it could be taller depending on the shoes she wears that day. Her tallness intimidates others sometimes, but it’s also an attractive feature. In other words, Deirore’s tallness is intimidating yet sexy to most people. Her body is an inverted triangle, as her hips and waist are smaller than the average woman's. As for her buttocks, they’re less rounder than a woman but more voluminous than a man. From a back perspective, there’s a smooth waist-to-hip transition while her points are full and round. For her chest, her breasts aren’t as big, as it’s more of a C-Cup. From behind, she appears slightly masculine. She is a fit woman with a 10-12% muscle mass, making her toned muscles visible under her skin and able to feel firmness. Deirore has a visible ten-pack with well-formed legs and arms. Her shoulders are broader, taller, and with wide sternums - creating the inverted triangle shape. It means that she has broad shoulders as opposed to narrow hips. Deirore has a warm, beige skin with cool pink undertones. The texture of her skin is smooth, soft, and luminous - said to be velvety. Decorating her body appears to be multiple scars - most covered with tattoos.

Decorating her body are gray-scaled tattoos that cover the entirety of her body from the shoulders down to the legs, but the tattoos stop at her wrists and ankles. Covering her back is a mural tattoo of a black dragon with heterochromia eyes of gold and red and wearing a crown on its head. She has a fusion of tit-tat and sleeve tattoos that connect to make a full canvas of mythical animals worldwide. Deirore also has a full-canvas tattoo on her muscular stomach of Cerberus, with all three of their muzzles having blood around them. Lastly, she has leg sleeves of even more mythical animals in various poses. Yes, Deirore is a sucker for mythical creatures - she finds them to be beautiful yet deadly animals. Initially, before she had the tattoos, her beauty marks and scars were visible before they were covered.

Deirore’s hair texture is thick with a messy, wild appearance. Her hair is long, reaching inches past the shoulders in big, messy waves that settle comfortably at the mid-back. Her bangs partially cover the upper half of her hair, with her two-colored eyes peering through the stands. Once more, she's mistaken to be a guy as her long hangs cover most of her features, giving others a limited look at her face. The fragrance of her is considered musky, like cedarwood or tobacco. When attending formal events, she’ll braid, keeping a few strands free, or tie it up in a messy bun. Her hairstyle is a hybrid of straight and wavy, with the roots being straight while the ends have a slight curl, creating the wavy style. Deirore’s hair color is pure jet black, similar to the darkness in the night sky with no stars or obsidian.

Voice:
Deirore's voice is husky, with her voice being low and hoarse - often in an attractive way. Her voice is slightly deeper than most women’s, but it’s strangely an alluring quality of hers. Deirore would rarely talk unless she found the conversation or person interesting. Deirore’s voice makes one listen to everything she is saying without trying to be demanding or asking for anyone’s attention. Many would view her voice as pleasant to listen to, a voice that makes one’s heart swell. Something is magnetizing about it despite her voice being pretty hoarse, with many considering it easy on the ears without irritating them too much. There’s no sense of hostility when she communicates. Strangely, there’s nothing in her voice, like she’s empty of emotions. Once she’s put in a bad mood, the tension in her voice is tense and unsettling - like death is whispering in your ear.

• ───────────────── •

Personality:
Flirtatious • Petty • Childish • Playful • Jokster • Aggressive [When Triggered] • Familial • Party-Goer • Lover and Fighter • Stylish • Sarcastic • Tough • Considered Lazy • Confident • Wildcard • Athletic • Capable • Adaptable • Strong • Can Be Formal • Sensual • Secure • Suave • Charismatic • Annoying Sometimes • Witty • Affectionate • Insufferable • Clingy • Protective • Possessive

• ───────────────── •

Strengths:
Athleticism
Durability
Combat
Endurance
Mobility

Weaknesses:
Mind [Sucks At Planning Things]
Reckless [Most Times]
Immature
Pest
Stealth

• ───────────────── •

Significant Other:
Nada

Crushes:
Nope

Exes:
Maybe...

• ───────────────── •

Kin:
The Desriosiers Family [Deceased]

Cecilia Desriosiers [Cousin]
Frank Mortcombe [Father; Alive]
Conner Mortcombe [Step-Father; Alive]
Kelly Mortcombe-Desriosiers [Mother; Deceased]

Affiliations:
Open, PM Me

• ───────────────── •

Other:
Complete

Edited at May 17, 2024 05:59 PM by Cereal
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 15, 2024 04:30 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Resereve a stalker T_T
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 15, 2024 04:31 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Brew
Done 😌
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 15, 2024 04:40 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Bodhi Kazan Ariti

𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔: 𝐵𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

(very ironic, I know)

Male

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality*:

Bisexual; with a slight preference for males

Appearance:

bodhi

Despite his human nature, Bodhi walks with an aura of a demon, or some other dark and unsettling form. When walking the streets, he is often avoided by young ones, and even some of the older children hang back at his seemingly ghastly presence. His skin is pale, almost deathly so, and despite nearly every moment of the day he walks the streets, but the sun seems to barely touch his ghostly flesh. His porcelain skin is something he prizes, obsesses over, even. He takes great care to keep his hands unmarred as possible. His back is nearly covered in scars, but he never speaks of where he gained these. He seems to thrive in the moonlight, when he stalks the streets, seeming even more devilish than he does in the sun.

His eyes are the colour of bitter coffee, dark, and unyielding, framed by strangely feminine eyelashes. He has high cheekbones, and a jawline sharp enough to cut diamonds. His dark hair is cut raggedly, longer on the top, and cut close around his skull on the sides. He has a lean, muscular build, and stands around 5'10. His shorter stature leaves people uneasy, wondering if his height is going to leave him at a disadvantage to them, or whether he will use it against them. He often speaks in a low, raspy voice, which doesn't quite seem to match his face, nor his age. His lips are round and full, a dusky rose colour. Despite the fact that they are often turned down in a frown, when he does smile, it lights up his whole face, causing one small dimple in his left cheek to appear. He is rather self-conscious of this feature, and this is a tiny part of the reason he normally chooses to keep his emotions hidden.

Bodhi dresses quite classily, in dark fabrics, often accentuated with gold or silver designs stitched in, such as paisleys (his personal favorite), roses, and feathers. These threads are usually hidden amongst the dark ones, causing the light to seemingly sparkle off the black and dark grey threads, which adds an air of mystery that he likes quite a bit. He has a tattoo on the back of his neck, a crow in flight, and a tiny sun on his right thumb. He has no piercings or any other man made marks upon his body, besides his scars. He normally stays as covered up as he can, in suits to rival Armani. Bodhi is rather broody, and often his face shows no emotion, besides a bit of a frown.

He walks with a slight limp, due to a childhood injury, and is highly irritated at this. He tries to act as though it doesn’t pain him at all, but once one knows him well, it is easy to catch the slight grimaces, and flashes of pain in his eyes.

Personality:

Bodhi isn't really that well known by anyone. He's mostly closed off, and those who don't know him well are eager to spread rumors.

Often described as cold and ruthless, Bodhi is willing to do almost any job for the right amount of money. He is rather manipulative and conniving, and is keen to let others know that he is in control of any situation. He is quick witted, and always has a trick up his sleeve, unless he's with someone he trusts with his life. He isn't a huge fan of trust, and will exploit almost anyone for his gain. Despite this, he is fiercely loyal to those he does love and trust, and once his trust is gained, it is not easily broken.

Bodhi is normally aloof and indifferent, hiding his true emotions behind a cool façade. However, he holds grudges close to his heart, and vengeance is practically his hobby. There isn't much you can do to rattle him, besides strong emotions. If someone is crying, or honestly feeling anything too strongly in front of him, he gets skittish and unwieldy. This stems mostly from his traumatic childhood, and he struggles with the fact that he doesn't really feel anymore.

One of Bodhi's biggest fears is mirrors. As a child, he learned to dislike his own appearance, and although he takes great pride in it now, he prefers to do as much of it as possible. This fears also comes from his uneasiness with how mirrors distort images, making him on edge with how appearances are not always what they seem.

Bodhi sometimes comes off as paranoid and lost in his own mind, he is good at riddles, problem solving, and is quite the perfectionist. When he finds his crowd, he is slightly more easy going, but for the most part, he prefers to be left with those select few, rather than in a group setting.

Backstory*: WIP

-dark clothes

-money-

-riddles-

-sleight of hand-

-knives-

-poisons-

-foxglove-

Dislikes:

-mirrors-

-emotions-

-bright light-

-overly cheerful people-

-deep water-

Theme Song or Quote*:

Some Nights by fun.

Edited at May 17, 2024 08:58 PM by The Tea Drinkers
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 15, 2024 04:42 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

▹ Name (Full)

Andreea Relia Barlowe

▹ Name Pronunciation

On-dray-ah re-li-a b-AA-r-l-OH

▹ Nickname(s)

Andy

Sexuality*

Bisexual

▹Occupation

Tattoo Artist in daytime

Stalker in the Night

Female

▹Age

Pronouns

(She,her,they)

Languages Spoken*

French, Italian,

▹ Native Language*

English/Romanian

Appearance

A woman with a beautiful body and she is not afraid to flaunt it when she needs to. Andreea is fairly short looking up to most of her peers. Her height is 4 '11 and sometimes 5' 0 on a good day, though her height does not necessarily stop her from doing what she needs to do. She is just a little feisty bean that is shorter than an average human being. Andreea is curvy in the places that woman could kill, an hourglass figure. Her weight is not really known as she tries to not weigh herself everyday and data it for future use. Though her weight comes to be at between 130-140 pound range that fluctuate exercise or water intake that is going on with her. Andreea may be short and tiny for her age and her job. Though it does not hold her back for doing what she needs to do. Her tiny self has made it easier for her to be a flexible and stealthy predator hunting down what she needs to do. Her face is quite eye-catching with her known eyes of being cat-like that are light blue that can be easily mistaken for gray. Narrow and seductive for others to be captured into an everlasting euphoria until the gaze is taken away. She has an oval face shape that causes her features to look younger than she is. Her lips are thin, but she has a pouty look to them. Her skin is quite smooth and looks sun kissed with soft light medium tan. Andreea has many freckles that are most prominent on her cheeks and nose that fade away and brighten back up to her neck shoulders.

Andreea’s hair is beautiful to look at, but an ass to deal with it on a daily basis. Andreea has honey blonde hair that is long that reaches to her middle of her back. Her hair meaning being a pain in an ass is how thick and curly it is. Her hair is often known to be called as 2c hair with ringlets starting from the root causing beautiful curly down. With her hair being thick and curly that it gets fluffy and tangly is what she means by a pain in the ass to be dealing with on a daily basis. She has learned that her cut in layers with a butterfly cut or wolfcut has helped her maintain the curly hair life. Andreea has multiple hairstyles that fit into her daily life with hair being half up and half down. She will wear a messy bun or ponytail to just keep it out of her face. Though she will occasionally rock the french braids or dutch braids with little energy to help out with that whole ordeal. Andreea is often seen with many hairstyles on her wrist that are often used for her hair with hairstyles breaking trying to wrap up her hair or breaking in general while in her hair. Her hair has a mind of its own and Andreea is just living in it.

Andreea has some scars but only one that is visible is on her right eyebrow that ends at the side of her eye. She has a view on her sides and her back, but she doesn't like to try to flaunt those for attention. As she has answers to those questions that she does not want to share for anyone. Andreea loves her tattoos and loves doing tattoos. She has a collarbone tattoo of three birds flying with dandelion seeds blowing towards the birds. Andreea has a spine tattoo of a sword with roses and wolf’s bane flowers surrounding it. She has many small and medium tattoos that are symbolic, but they are on her legs and arms. Andreea has a soft and gentle voice that is like honey and butter. It is very quiet and often overlooked from a noisy crowd that she has to raise it.

Her attire on a daily basis is quite basic and herself. She wears ripped jeans that are questionable if they will hold in space. Though she may also wear some sweatpants that are baggy and look like they don’t fit her tiny body. Her shirts are collections of hand me downs of her older brothers of band t-shirt or tie dye shirts that she found at the thrift stores. Her jewelry is mostly necklaces that are gold and diamond. She usually wears those same three necklaces that are butterflies, a small sword and loose choker necklace. Though her prize and possession of her jewelry is rings that wears on both sides of her hands that are silver, black, and gold. Andreea loves her rings and will collect them until the day she dies.

Personality Traits

Andreea is a force to be reckoned with. She has great determination and sheer will to bring down the monsters that lurk in the shadows of humanity. Though she tries to separate her professional and personal life as much as possible. Though her professional life as defender of humanity against the monsters in fairy tales is complex and more psychotic. Andreea has a way that keeps her identity and personal feelings away from the job that is quite uncomfortable. She uses her seduction and flirty ways to lure in the monsters that male or female. She does not always strike first as it is a thrill of the hunt for her. She likes the chase in her own way and to validate herself in a weird way. With the lust and desire of her that a monster portrays to her, the more she is captivated to end it. It disgusts her in a way that mirrors something that she is not. A toy for the immortal's world that is theirs for the taking. Though it has a deeper meaning for her that she is not willing to admit to herself. For her professional life she still uses her personal traits, but a mask to cover her true intentions. In the take down, she is cold and malicious like a rattlesnake in a flowerbed. It’s almost like a demonic entity has taken over her as she took her time to get to know her victim and she never cared in the first place. She does not show any guilt or mercy for any of the victims until their final breath. It eats up inside of her brutal tactic, but it was survival of the fittest. She has to play dirty in a world filled with the boogie man.

Her personal life and her emotions are a little more blurry and complicated to sort through. Andreea is still a flirtatious little devil. Though she does not love or lets herself fall in love with an idea of another being. She will have flings and mess around with another at a time, until she will leave without a trace of herself being there. She is a social butterfly that is willing to float from different cliques of people. She can strike a conversation with a person without hesitation and just act like she knew them since she was a youngling. Andreea is comedic and a very unserious person as she will play something offensive to her as a joke. She does not seem like a person that has little friends as she plays like she is friends with everyone. In reality she really is not. She has a hard time gripping on friendships and likes to work and be on her own. She is very secretive and mysterious about her personal time. She does not like others prying on what she does on her days off even if it’s reading a book. Andreea really has no really angry bone in her bone because she is cool and collected. Though it does not mean that she can’t be ticked off and get her vengeance. She is known for her getbacks and will do anything to get it. She is the definition that you go low and she will go lower. No one is safe in her little short angry outburst. As for her looks and being a female, she is often stereotyped as being dumb, maybe it’s being a blonde or girl nowadays. But she is witty and scary, manipulative to get her way or just outsmarting others.

Her drive of being a Stalker:

Andreea once knew nothing about the Marked growing up being an innocent and carefree child. She was busy being a kid and getting her first love. She was worried about her popularity and herself. It wasn’t until late teens and early twenties. Her father was a stalker and her older brother was killed in a hunting incident. She was shortly introduced to it and she had no plans of participating in chasing the monsters in fairy tales. She was in love. Then a monster (haven’t decided what kind) transformed her lover into what he was. Andreea wasn’t waved off because she fell in love with him and nothing was going to change that. Until her lover betrayed her and went off the rails killing her mother in the rampage. Her father killed her lover..

Andreea truly hates being a Stalker, but her determination and hurt has pushed her to be what she never wanted to be. She goes after the monsters for two reasons. A vengeance for her mother’s death and taking her lover away from her.

Strengths

Acrobat:

Andreea has learned from an early age that she is quite flexible and took it seriously. She was a natural gymnast and she flourished in it. It has been very apparent that she would do well and it would take her far, if she truly harnessed that potential.

Hand-To Hand Combat:

She never fought growing up until the day she started becoming a Stalker. With heavy and brutal training she quickly found that she excelled at fighting in close proximity. She was quick and agile with opponents. Add some knives and throw knives then you got a fierce competitor.

Blending In:

A lot of people love to be the center of attention, but she is able to blend in with the people around her. It’s easy to mask her intentions and quickly strike or to run away.

To emotionally detach:

She has a great deal with doing her job without getting attached or letting emotions cloud her judgment. A scary feat that she has acquired of her time to be a stalker. It’s almost like she is a machine incapable of holding any emotion to hold her back from getting the job done.

Adaptability:

Andreea has learned that it is hard to be set in ways for survival. She has learned to adapt with her enemies, weather, or anything in general. It may be to change her appearance or switch to a fighting style. She is quick to realize where she might flaw at and change that.

Weaknesses

Fear of the Dark:

The dark has been a fear since a little girl. At first it was the darkness not being able to see her surroundings and getting lost in her own world. Now she is old and wiser. She knows what lurks in the dark and it has fueled her fear. Even if the lights go out, she will come out screaming and swinging at anything that moves.

A.D.H.D Nightmare:

This little girl can not sit still for more than 15 minutes. She has to move or she grows restless. She does very well if she has something to keep her entertained while she is sitting down. But other than that, her attention span is like a puppy. She can’t focus on anything that is not serious or entertaining to her. Distracting her is easy with pointing something out to her or if a butterfly flies around.

Brute Strength:

The physical side has been lacking in this department. She can barely open up a tight water bottle or her favorite soda dr. pepper. She hates it because she looks pathetic and dumb. SHe can barely open a drink, how can she fight monsters.

Attachment/Trust Issues:

Her tendency of attaching to others is what makes her stay away from others before she lets herself become too attached. Her trust issues are rooted through betrayals. (Conjoined this one because it plays hand and hand.)

Getting caught in the moment:

When she is doing her stalking things. She is looking unemotional and doing her job. But she is actually fighting demons with herself. She is disgusted and angry with herself because she has not moved on from the death of her lover. She is still putting the blame on the Marked when not all of them are evil.

▹Songs

“Riders On The Storm” - The Doors

“Running Up That Hill” - Kate Bush

▹ Affiliations

Work in Progress

▹ Other

“Oh honey, my crown is slipping.. Would you fix it for me, love?”

I will add or fix anything, if anything looks wonky.

Edited at May 16, 2024 03:26 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 15, 2024 04:44 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Reserved
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 15, 2024 05:31 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Brew
Accepted