Wolf Play : Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)
Chatbox
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:20:54 Chat's snack
You spy three brown bears

Nuh uh. I don't see shit without my glasses on :^
 Vulpixles
08:20:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Well, I didn't lose my 730 BE girl but I did lose an explore wolf. Luckily I have a backup ready.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:19:49 Chat's snack
88 enemies :3

Very yummy
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:18:48 Chat's snack
Mass breeding tomorrow :3
 Frostyhills24
08:17:33 Frosty, (She/Her)
any specific markings that y'all like on characters?
 Arachne
08:07:00 Ara/Kat
Salem
now i have the urge to try that out xD
 Salem
08:06:51 Rumi
-WP Click-
 nightpack
08:06:07 
hey
 distant-screams
08:04:54 katy | beetle
i mean.. i guess i'm glad apocalypse didn't die e.e

i wish it'd been him instead of norminare though LMAO
 Salem
08:04:37 Rumi
Kat
You can even block yourself lol
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:04:22 Chat's snack
Good morning, Chat.
 cavendish
08:02:44 caven
-WP Click-
thanking the lords my baby didnt go today
 Arachne
08:02:29 Ara/Kat
hold on, you can send yourself PMs?
 Salem
08:01:22 Rumi
Aurora
It'd get lost in the mail ^^"
 Boo
08:00:34 Chrissy
i would sue.
 Crescent Nightwalker
08:00:17 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem, you could always send yourself a PM in your mailbox so you can look back at it if you want.
 Emmet
07:58:55 Emmet (he/him)
NOOOOO 😭
My quasar BP died today 😭😭😭
 distant-screams
07:58:29 katy | beetle
Poe,
maybe lol. i've bred more viti's than chimera, LF/DF's or axanthic so i've always felt like they're a bit more common. definitely more rare than albino/mela though
 Salem
07:57:47 Rumi
Aurora
Oo that's actually cute, I'll try to remember it :0
 Poe
07:57:13 
Katy-
That is too funny that out of all his offspring, he never threw out a viti. Honestly I feel like they are hard to come by.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +5
Copperhead : +4
Ermine : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 9, 2024 10:08 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sharp Fang said:
Character Sheet
Pack: Oak
Name: Haar
Age (in human years please): 2, but otherwise in human age: 16
Sexuality*: Straight
Aspired rank: Alpha someday (part of plotline)
Description: https://wolfplaygame.com/wolf.php?id=4846111
Personality: Cunning, quick-witted, fierce, fear of the unknown, protects her ego, knows more than she says, ambitious
Dislikes: Hairy animals=picking at your teeth for awhile, lazy no-goods, 'push-over, soft' creatures
Back story*: She had always been smart, and a gift of manipulation. Thus she had risen throughher pack, to the top, and is now one of the youngest ever Alphas ever. (Will work on it)
Other: Has a scar on her side that is from when she was a pup she went out into the unknown alone.
This means optional *

Why are there two ages?

Edited at May 9, 2024 10:09 PM by Graywing
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 9, 2024 10:18 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Grey, I added my sheet.
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 9, 2024 10:37 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award

Blade of Dreams said:
Name:
Sparrowhawk
Pack:
Oak
Sexuality: (Optional)
Straight
Beta
Species/Breed:
Collie/German Shepherd/Wolf
Appearance:
Sparrowhawk is a tall, strong male with ash-colored fur and silver eyes. He has a long muzzle, with a few scars, and his face is handsome and serious. His fur is long and very soft, and it blends in well with the city around him. He has large, strong paws and long legs good for jumping. His ears are chipped, and half of his left is missing. His head is thin, very much resembling that of a collie. His German shepherd size gave him a few streaks of golden brown in his paws, and his long bushy tail. His fur is usually very clean and nice, and he keeps himself well groomed at all times, even after making a kill. He occasionally limps, as he suffered a past injury in his right front leg. His voice is husky and rough, usually quite hoarse.
Personality:
He is very kind and loyal, and he takes care of his pack very well. He is very serious at all times, and although he hides it well he does get his feelings hurt pretty easy. He will only open up to you about it though, if he really, really trusts you. Sparrowhawk usually prefers to be called by his full name, but he will allow a close friend to call him Sparrow instead. He will feel like he betrayed you if he messes up at all when doing anything, and will do his best to repay you. He hardly ever speaks, but he will always listen as well as he can when someone is speaking to him. He loves leading wolves, and hopes to be alpha someday if he can. He is very caring, and will sacrifice himself to save anyone in his pack, even if he dislikes them.
Strengths:
He is really smart, and a good hunter. He has an amazing sense of smell, and he can track prey even in heavy rain. Not that he would go out in the acidic rain. He is a very fast, strong runner, and his Collie side made him a natural leader, and amazing at trapping prey. His German Shepherd side helped to make him fearless, as well, so he will not back down from a challenge.
Weaknesses:
His social anxiety is his biggest weakness. He can give orders well, but he can't really have conversations very well. His ripped ear also made his hearing a bit worse than it could be. He also tends to hesitate when he is hunting with others, wondering what they will do, and overthinks things a lot. He is also a bit afraid of going inside the buildings, after being trapped in one by neglecting humans. He is very scared of people, from being mistreated as a puppy. He's also sympathetic to loners, which may make it hard for him to fight them or chase them off his territory.
Backstory: (Optional)
He was taken away from his family at a young age because humans mistakenly thought that he was lost. He was adopted by cruel humans that did not take good care of him at all, and eventually dumped him on the side of the road, when he got too big. He wandered for a few months before finding the pack and joining.
Sparrowhawk loves complements, although he tries not to openly show it. He also loves hunting, and leading other dogs. Spending time with his mate is really enjoyable for him too. He loves the feeling of running, as well, and if he can he will occasionally sneak out and take long runs around the city.
Dislikes:
Sparrowhawk hates dogs who are disrespectful to the alpha, or any rank higher than theirs. He also dislikes dogs who complain a lot. If he's trapped in his den or at camp all day, he will get really upset and grumpy because he needs exercise and running every day. If this doesn't happen, he may get restless and argue with other dogs. He also dislikes it when dogs who are lower rank than him try to boss him around.
Mate: Open
Crush:
See above
Pups:
Open!
Kin:
Closed
Other:

Looks great!
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 10, 2024 08:48 AM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Question: Is this the entering forum, and if so, will there be a different forum for the roleplay?
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 10, 2024 08:52 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Nochnoy said:
Question: Is this the entering forum, and if so, will there be a different forum for the roleplay?

Yes. This is the sign ups, there will be a discussion and a RP thread.
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 10, 2024 01:55 PM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award

Blade of Dreams said:

Nochnoy said:

Yes. This is the sign ups, there will be a discussion and a RP thread.

Thanks!
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 13, 2024 02:37 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
When will this get an RP thread?
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 13, 2024 04:37 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award

Blades of Fire said:
When will this get an RP thread?

When we get some Willow pack members
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 13, 2024 10:59 PM

Violet Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Amarok
Age (in human years please): 3 years
Sexuality*: Homosexual
Aspired rank: Alpha but if not I'm cool with any
Description: Amarok's a powerhouse of a wolf, compact and sturdy, like he's built for tackling anything the wild throws his way. His fur's a sleek, deep black, almost blending into the night, and it shines like obsidian under the moonlight. He's got muscles on muscles, you can practically see them ripple under his coat as he moves. His shoulders are broad, giving him that strong, confident stance, and his neck's thick, like he's built to shrug off any challenge. And those eyes of his, amber and sharp as they come, they've got this intense gaze that tells you he's not one to mess with. With every step, his paws leave deep imprints in the earth, each one a mark of his authority in the wild. Amarok's not just a wolf, he's a force of nature, a living testament to the raw power and strength of the wilderness. Even though he has a very strong build Amarok is actually very small for a wolf, he is fast and strong but he is tiny compared to a big wolf.
Personally:

Amarok's personality is a complex blend of rough edges and hidden softness. To those outside his inner circle, he can come off as aloof and even a bit intimidating at times. His demeanor carries an air of independence, and he's not one to tolerate foolishness or disrespect easily. Cross him the wrong way, and you might find yourself on the receiving end of a sharp growl or a stern nip.

But for those who manage to break through his tough exterior, a different side of Amarok emerges. With his closest friends, he's surprisingly affectionate, often displaying a playful and endearing "derpy" side that few get to witness. He's the wolf who's not afraid to let loose and be silly, chasing his tail or flopping down for a belly rub without a care in the world.

In the presence of a mate—though he currently lacks one—Amarok's demeanor softens even further. He becomes a gentle giant, showering his companion with adoration and care, his gruff exterior melting away to reveal a heart of gold. He's fiercely protective of those he loves, willing to go to great lengths to ensure their safety and happiness.

Amarok's dichotomy of personality might seem puzzling to some, but to those who know him best, it's what makes him truly special. He's not just a wolf of contradictions; he's a loyal friend, a devoted companion, and a steadfast protector, with a heart as vast and wild as the untamed wilderness he calls home.

Likes: Deer, rabbit, he likes the herbs jasmine and mint because his mother used to lace their nest with it. Any type of water that he can swim in.
Dislikes: When other packs cross into his territory when his pack member gets hurt, and when he can't protect the people he cares about.
Back story*:

Amarok's past is marked by hardship and solitude, a tale of resilience forged in the harshness of the wild. He was born into a pack that struggled to survive in the unforgiving northern territories, where food was scarce and the winters unrelenting.

Tragedy struck when Amarok was just a pup. A fierce blizzard swept through the land, separating him from his family in the chaos. Lost and alone, he wandered for days, driven by instinct and the desperate hope of reuniting with his pack. But as the days turned into weeks, it became clear that he was on his own.

Faced with the harsh reality of survival, Amarok learned to rely on himself. He hunted for food, sheltered in the shelter of rocky outcroppings, and navigated through the treacherous terrain with a determination born of necessity. Every day was a struggle, but he refused to give in to despair.

In his solitude, Amarok found solace in the beauty of the wilderness. He marveled at the dance of the Northern Lights across the night sky and listened to the haunting calls of distant wolves echoing through the silent forest. And in the quiet moments, he discovered a strength within himself that he never knew existed.

Over time, Amarok's solitary existence softened. He encountered other wolves, forming fleeting connections with kindred spirits who shared his struggle for survival. Though he remained wary of opening his heart to others, he found comfort in the companionship they offered, however fleeting it may be.

Crush/Mate*:
Other: Willow please

Edited at May 13, 2024 11:02 PM by Violet Moon
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 14, 2024 06:52 AM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award

Violet Moon said:
Name: Amarok
Age (in human years please): 3 years
Sexuality*: Homosexual
Aspired rank: Alpha but if not I'm cool with any
Description: Amarok's a powerhouse of a wolf, compact and sturdy, like he's built for tackling anything the wild throws his way. His fur's a sleek, deep black, almost blending into the night, and it shines like obsidian under the moonlight. He's got muscles on muscles, you can practically see them ripple under his coat as he moves. His shoulders are broad, giving him that strong, confident stance, and his neck's thick, like he's built to shrug off any challenge. And those eyes of his, amber and sharp as they come, they've got this intense gaze that tells you he's not one to mess with. With every step, his paws leave deep imprints in the earth, each one a mark of his authority in the wild. Amarok's not just a wolf, he's a force of nature, a living testament to the raw power and strength of the wilderness. Even though he has a very strong build Amarok is actually very small for a wolf, he is fast and strong but he is tiny compared to a big wolf.
Personally:

Amarok's personality is a complex blend of rough edges and hidden softness. To those outside his inner circle, he can come off as aloof and even a bit intimidating at times. His demeanor carries an air of independence, and he's not one to tolerate foolishness or disrespect easily. Cross him the wrong way, and you might find yourself on the receiving end of a sharp growl or a stern nip.

But for those who manage to break through his tough exterior, a different side of Amarok emerges. With his closest friends, he's surprisingly affectionate, often displaying a playful and endearing "derpy" side that few get to witness. He's the wolf who's not afraid to let loose and be silly, chasing his tail or flopping down for a belly rub without a care in the world.

In the presence of a mate—though he currently lacks one—Amarok's demeanor softens even further. He becomes a gentle giant, showering his companion with adoration and care, his gruff exterior melting away to reveal a heart of gold. He's fiercely protective of those he loves, willing to go to great lengths to ensure their safety and happiness.

Amarok's dichotomy of personality might seem puzzling to some, but to those who know him best, it's what makes him truly special. He's not just a wolf of contradictions; he's a loyal friend, a devoted companion, and a steadfast protector, with a heart as vast and wild as the untamed wilderness he calls home.

Likes: Deer, rabbit, he likes the herbs jasmine and mint because his mother used to lace their nest with it. Any type of water that he can swim in.
Dislikes: When other packs cross into his territory when his pack member gets hurt, and when he can't protect the people he cares about.
Back story*:

Amarok's past is marked by hardship and solitude, a tale of resilience forged in the harshness of the wild. He was born into a pack that struggled to survive in the unforgiving northern territories, where food was scarce and the winters unrelenting.

Tragedy struck when Amarok was just a pup. A fierce blizzard swept through the land, separating him from his family in the chaos. Lost and alone, he wandered for days, driven by instinct and the desperate hope of reuniting with his pack. But as the days turned into weeks, it became clear that he was on his own.

Faced with the harsh reality of survival, Amarok learned to rely on himself. He hunted for food, sheltered in the shelter of rocky outcroppings, and navigated through the treacherous terrain with a determination born of necessity. Every day was a struggle, but he refused to give in to despair.

In his solitude, Amarok found solace in the beauty of the wilderness. He marveled at the dance of the Northern Lights across the night sky and listened to the haunting calls of distant wolves echoing through the silent forest. And in the quiet moments, he discovered a strength within himself that he never knew existed.

Over time, Amarok's solitary existence softened. He encountered other wolves, forming fleeting connections with kindred spirits who shared his struggle for survival. Though he remained wary of opening his heart to others, he found comfort in the companionship they offered, however fleeting it may be.

Crush/Mate*:
Other: Willow please

This looks Awesome! Willow pack is a shifter pack so please add what animal you shift into

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us