Wolf Play : Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!
Chatbox
 mission goofy
06:38:58 
-WP Click- oh i got a surpassing valor! yippee
 Boeing
06:38:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Fei ^^

goofy
Also I meant to apologize. For some reason I keep finding your den in Explore and my wolves keep taking stuff
 Feiella
06:37:41 Fei the writer
hungry
 Boeing
06:36:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
I probably shouldn't've but oh well lol
 mission goofy
06:36:28 
-WP Click- one of my girls popped a 71R pup woah
 mission goofy
06:36:03 
boeing - hell yeah banana bread
 Boeing
06:35:45 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
I don't know... I guess something happened to the seagull. A bunch of feathers around it's neck are just gone, leaving literally a hole in their feathers
felt bad for it so it's now the proud owner of a slice of banana bread
 mission goofy
06:34:29 
boeing - damn that seagull is wild lol
yippee slightly milder weather
 Boeing
06:33:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
There's a seagull with a hole in it's neck trying to steal my banana bread
Other than that... for once it's not horifically cold
 kycantina
06:33:52 ky
Explore or sleep gamers? I have to be up in 6 hours
 mission goofy
06:32:26 
boeing - weathers still acting like that metronome meme, how are you doin down south
 Boeing
06:31:52 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goofy
How are you doing up north there
 mission goofy
06:31:04 
hi boeing! :D
 Boeing
06:30:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
heya mission goofy
 mission goofy
06:28:52 
all 3 of my pregnant girls popped overnight and holy balls theres so many good puppers
 AppleTrees
06:17:58 Apples
Sweet, well thank you very much! I wish your pack fertility in the future :]
 Long Wang
06:15:49 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
I don't breed much so I can't give that much of advice, but I've only bred a twin pups (no triplets) once on my account ever since it came out.
 Long Wang
06:14:33 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Apple,
Then it should say triplets (or twins) and then whoever their triplets and twin are underneath, underneath the wolf name.
If you're talking about the three wolves I think you're talking about, they're triplets.
 AppleTrees
06:12:30 Apples
Sweet, they're identical in every way
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:12:07 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Turns out I also made a mistake that time and thought I wrote that last one you wrote XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 12, 2023 11:55 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame is finished. I will begin on Raven either tonight or tomorrow ^^
Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 13, 2023 04:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Amun
Gender/Pronouns:male he/him
Personallity: creative, nerdy, stubborn, bitter sweet
Appearance: black coat with a long black fish tail that shines in the light but when he is in the deep end his coat turns dark blue as it lights up, he has a starfish on his chest and seaweed wrapped around his fins
Species: shark wolf
Pack: saltwater pack
Mate/Crush:open
Pups:none
Siblings:open (can be from another pack if ok)
Parents:open
Other?: he is stealthy and has a lot of strength
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Edited at June 13, 2023 04:30 PM by Silversnake_kingdom
Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 13, 2023 04:30 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Name: Hunter

Full Name: Hunter of the Night Skies

Nicknames: For friends, Hunt, for enemies; Damned Wolf

Mate: Open (PM me ^^)

Crush: Open (PM me ^^)

Offspring: Open (PM me ^^)

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Birthday: Nov. 17

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Sexuality: Questioning

Pack; Volcano Pack

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Role: Leader/Alpha; Leaders take care of the entire Brood/Pack, hunt, make choices for their Brood/Pack, and try to keep everyone alive.

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Appearance: His wings are 33 feet across, brown on the top, black and speckled white on the bottom. His tail, back, top of his head, and the front of his wings has spikes on them, the colors vary by where they are; Wings are blue, back is red, and the rest are black. His scales are reddish-brown, with red spots, like falling ashes. His paws (feet) are completly black, his tail is firey red-orange, and his eyes are coal-black. He is over 25 feet tall, as well.

══ ⋆*★*⋆ ══

Personality: He is a ruthless beast, but knows fighting well. He is a very strong-headed dragon, and will go head first into battles. He is very stong in other ways too. His anger problems don't help him at all. He is alway ready for a battle.

Likes: Hanging out near the stream to blow off some steam is one of his regular going-on's. He likes to go into battle, but hates to lose. He always know's that it's a 50-50 chance to win or lose.

Dislikes: He hates to be cooped up in his castle den for long streches of time; it cramps his wings. Not knowing why he is larger than the rest of his pack.

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Abilities: He can Fully control fire/heat

🔥 Inferno Blaze: He takes heat in his current area, and brings it into his claws, after this, he usually slashes his opponent.

🔥 Flaming Roar: Takes heat from around him, and turns it into fire and breathes it.

🔥 Blazing Sun: Takes air, and all heat to create a fire dome

🔥Invincable to fire/heat

General powers (any and all dragon wolves):

Creating a sheld

Bending the power (moving, throwing, twisting, etc)

Seeing in the dark

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Strengths: He is invicable to fire/heat, his back scales are the thoughest part of him. The hotter is body temerature, the better working his abilites. He loves deer.

Weaknesses: He is incredably weak to water, and his belly scales aren't the strongest. His temper is unpredictable. He hates Mushrooms, because he has a very bad allergy to them.

Other: He doesn't know why he is the largest of the Dragon-Wolves in his pack, but he guess's it's because he's the Alpha/Leader.

Other other: If I went overboard on this, let me know. I'm just excited!

══ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ══

Edited at June 13, 2023 04:41 PM by Howling on the cliff
Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 13, 2023 05:56 PM

VirgoFoxx

Neutral

Give Award
RP starting! Sign-Ups are still allowed! After creating a character just hop right into the Roleplay! ^^
Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 14, 2023 03:59 AM

Echoing Lyric

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! What Lit rate is this roleplay?
Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 14, 2023 06:03 AM

VirgoFoxx

Neutral

Give Award
Hello, there's no minimum number of words you have to write, just want the responses to be readable and to a point of understanding ^^

Light pack said:
Hello! What Lit rate is this roleplay?

Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 14, 2023 12:20 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
name:Mara
Gender+pronouns: female (she/her)
Personality: she is kind but won't let anyone push her around
Appearance; Light brown fur with white spots. warm cyan eyes.
https://wolfplaygame.com/genstart.php?bgpic=39&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=7&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=13&tailtype=3&pointscolor=1&brindle=0&eyes=16&muzzletype=2&muzzlecolor=9&headtype=11&ears=1&shoulder=0&backtype=11&backcolor=1&speckletype=0&specklecolor=1&eecolor=1&eetype=1&nose=11&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=173&gear=321&harl=0&bel=0&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=34&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100&age=9&custom=Y&defect=104
Species: Deer wolf
Pack: Sakura
Mate/crush: n/a
pups:n/a
Siblings:n/a
Parents: unknown
Other: n/a

Edited at June 29, 2023 11:30 AM by Lakesong
Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 14, 2023 01:34 PM

Echoing Lyric

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Crystal
Gender+Pronouns: Female {SheHer}
Personality: Crystal is kind and gentle, she always tries her best and strives to be a wonderful alpha for her pack, she loves pups and always tries to be kind to everyone, but if someone needs to be punished she can punish someone perfectly fine.
Species: Bird wolf.
Pack: Mountain pack
MateCrush: N/A
Pups: N/A
Siblings: NA
Parents: Unknown
Other: Crystal is a pure white wolf with Violet eyes, she has big white bird wings that resemble Angel wings.
Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 15, 2023 01:34 PM

Favor

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Siobhan (SHA-vahn)
Gender/Pronouns: She/Her
Personallity: Often found cloudwatching or star gazing, Siobhan is thoughtful and contemplative. She is regularly labeled as spacey or even ditzy due to her dreamy nature. Despite her reputation, she is generally well liked by her peers. With a kind disposition, she is more than happy to just go with the flow, even to a fault. Her agreeableness could easily be seen as meekness, her drive for compromise, as a lack of resolve or 'people pleasing'. Regardless of perception, Siobhan is a sweet introspective she-wolf who just wants what is best for everyone.
Appearance: Siobhan has the long-limbed body of a maned wolf. She has long, thick, silky, dusty blush colored fur. The fur darkens at her points, paws, ears and 'mane', while lightening in the expected ventral areas. Her eyes are a calm, cool, even pale blue-green. Larger than average, deer-like ears that droop slightly when relaxed sit widely set on her collie-dog like head and snout. Growing from her head are long slender cream colored elk antlers.
Speices: Deer wolf
Pack: Sakura Pack (later in rp Volcanic)
Mate/Crush: Eventually Akela
Pups: TBD
Siblings: N/A
Parents: Regular members of the Sakura pack
Other? The tentative plan for her is to start as an omega in Sakura clan, then to later meet Akela and join him.

Edited at June 15, 2023 01:43 PM by Cherry Coke
Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 16, 2023 06:46 PM

~Savages~

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Peril

Age: (Pup,Juvinile,Young adult,Adult Senior Adult or Elder)
Young Adult

Gender/Pronouns:
She/her

Personallity:
Peril, a fierce tempered female with an iron rule. Though giving off a merciless aura, she cares deeply for the well being of her pack. More stubborn than an ox and a stone will, and though she is harsh, deep down Peril truly cares... in her own twisted way.

Appearance: (dicreption or picture)
genstart.php?decor=Y&id=4356228&tm=1686959296
Her base fur a deep crimson red with patches of hard black obsidian scales up her legs in a boot, spotted along her sides, and a scaly dragon-like tail speared at the end. Along with the ram horns curling around her ears another set of thick horns reaching from the base of her skull and back extending another foot. Long thornlike spikes line from the top of her head, down her spine, and to the base of her haunches. Her massive black wings stretching like an endless night sky. And basking in the beautiful riches the volcano forms, her horns are strewn with small glass obsidian beads, and a necklace of rubies.

Speices:
Dragon Wolf

Pack:
Volcanic

Alpha Female

Mate/Crush:
Hunter

Pups:
Ember

Siblings:
None [Pm me if interested]

Parents: