09:03:12 Aloysius (he,him)
PvP anyone

Cortex
09:00:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey yeah Give me a Minuet
 Night Crescent
08:59:19 Grey (she/her)
Tex
Woah! Can you show us? Id love to see it!
 Cortex
08:58:55 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Grey
I made my first drawing in 2 weeks and its for Halloween and it looks so Good!!!
 Night Crescent
08:58:09 Grey (she/her)
Tex
What??
 Salem
08:56:53 Bell
Once someone accepts you'll go to the page where it lets you select wolves and the pvp wont start until you have the amount you set the pvp for, be it 1 on each side or 6
 Cortex
08:56:33 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Guys Guess What!!
 Frostyhills24
08:56:27 Frosty, (She/Her)
Well, I guess itÂ’s better than strongly dislike?

G1 curls up with Sunset Beach to rest.

Stats: Social +1
Affinity: ^ Dislike
Mood: Exhausted
 Salem
08:56:08 Bell
Someone has to accept first
 ZEFHYR
08:55:27 
how do i build the team in pvp? for more than one wolf?
 Night Crescent
08:54:39 Grey (she/her)
Wolf Therian
How is it?
 Wolf Therian
08:51:58 
I am in school rn :>
 ZEFHYR
08:51:32 
trying to decipher how to do more than just one wolf

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +3
Water Moccasin : -2
Western Rattlesnake : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 18, 2023 08:21 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
updated!
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 18, 2023 08:22 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fixed <3
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 18, 2023 09:03 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Samira and Georgiana have been added to the list.
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 18, 2023 09:08 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Azaia Lesa Manafei

Nicknames:
Aza, Azai, Zaia, Zai, Azzy

Kingdom:
Gleannan

Royal

Desired Rank:
Content

Thoughts on the war:
"We're all human. Killing each other over nothing. We're better than this."

Appearance:
download20230402222110
Azaia is a stunning woman. She has long, jet black locks of hair that fall over her shoulder and down her back to her waist. Beneath the moon it glows silver from the moonlight, breathtakingly beautiful. She has vibrant violet eyes with slightly bluer rings ner the middle of her iris, giving them a shaded and layered appearance. Her skin is very pale, almost translucent, and riddled with small scars. She has a slightly larger scar on her right lower arm and a 4-5 inch scar over her left eye. She has a small beauty mark below her left eye in the rough shape of a heart, and it is split down the middle by her scar.

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Crush:

Spouse:

Children:

Kin:

Backstory:

Affiliations: (Optional)

Other:

Major WIP

Edited at April 19, 2023 10:34 PM by Mama Star Fox
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 18, 2023 09:46 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alaric is finished, let me know if anything needs changing :)
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 18, 2023 09:52 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I cancel my reservation for Gleannan Attendant and reserve Fjellan General instead?
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 18, 2023 10:07 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award

Alaric's form looks good, Tenebris! I'll add him to the list.

Fox, you most certainly can! I will update the reservation.

Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 19, 2023 06:41 AM

Kashmir

Neutral

Give Award

Soren Bergmann

Sexuality: Demisexual

Kingdom: Fjell

Desired Rank: He’d be much more content with a lower rank, be it captain or guard or anything else.

Thoughts on the War: “Fjell could certainly survive the war, maybe even emerge victorious. But the people are getting weary and resources are running thin. Still they crave glory for their kingdom.”

Appearance:
Soren is a man of average stature, standing at an even five feet ten. He has a rough, rugged look built from years of training, fighting and practice. His physique is that of a warrior. Not overly stocky so as to use brute strength to hurl away and throw everything that stands in his path, but just muscular and nimble enough to be able to move swiftly in battle, at the sacrifice of his strength as he really can’t throw good punches. Even so, Soren has broad shoulders and a tough figure full of sinews, making him appear intimidating to those around him, although he is slightly lacking in height.

Continuing the pattern of ruggedness, the man has a face that cannot be described as conventionally attractive but isn’t exactly ugly either. He has a unique beauty to him that many would say is an “acquired taste.” His forehead is slightly big but not overly, while his cheekbones are wide and his jawline is curved and somewhat protruding. His lips are thin and downturned, giving him a frowning look at all times. They are often cracked and dry, and with small cuts from his habit of biting them when in deep concentration. He has a nose with a prominent bridge and small nostrils, more easily explained as eagle-like. Soren has a light skin-tone with olive accents that make his skin prone to tanning easily when exposed to the sun. It would be best described as a khaki beige.

His palms seemed to be stained a permanent black from the soot of the blacksmith shop which he frequented often in his youth. His eyes are a deep brown color more akin to two pieces of coals than to irises, his pupils barely even noticeable unless he is standing in direct way of the sunlight. Complementing them are a pair of thick, straight eyebrows that are a shade or two darker than his hair color. He has a head full of light brown hair, with it being quite coarse but overall flat, it reaches to just below his shoulders and he often has little braids scattered around his locks.

Soren can be most often seen wearing his armor, which was a gift and he treasures it deeply. It is a piece of breastplate armor made from the best steel and ornately adorned with designs and the emblem of Fjell. He usually pairs with a dark-colored gambeson or chainmail underneath the armor, along with leather gloves. However, while training or fighting one-on-one, Soren more often than not opts for a light armor made from boiled leather than doesn’t restrict his movement as much. When he is not in armor, he wears loose neutral-colored tunics and either leather or linen trousers

Personality: Noble // Moral // Purposeful // Workaholic // Perfectionist // Insecure // Reserved // Taciturn // Loyal // Candid // Logical // Responsible // Thoughtful // Tactical // Stubborn // Unrefined

Strengths:
Excellent swordsman, agile, determined, honorable, strategist.

Weaknesses:
Hand-to-hand combat, guileless, reserved, self-doubting, idealistic.

Crush/Spouse/Children: N/A

Kin: His family consisting of his mother, father, three younger brothers and two younger sisters. He loves them dearly but has scarcely seen them over the last years.

Backstory:
Soren comes from humble beginnings, his family were peasants scraping to get by and survive his whole life. More than once he has experienced the feeling of a hungry stomach and no food on the table or the pantry. As the oldest of his siblings, he often felt himself responsible for his brothers’ and sisters’ well-being, so he took it upon himself to earn some form of living and started working as a blacksmithing apprentice from the young age of ten until he was conscripted into the army to serve in the war of the five kingdoms. During his time at the blacksmith’s, he learned many useful skills that he uses to this day. It became a second home to him, and he learned everything from how to make a sword to how to wield one.

That is why he was devastated when he had to abandon his work to join the army at the age of sixteen, but he quickly climbed through the ranks because of his surprising skill in battle and in battle strategies. Still, some would say he advanced almost too quickly, Soren would be inclined to agree, as he wanted nothing more but to return to being a blacksmith’s apprentice. Yet in the last battle before the cease-fire between the kingdoms, a stroke of luck and quick-thinking on Soren’s part won him the battle for Fjell. Unfortunately, the former Admiral didn’t make it out of alive, and so, despite his reservations, Soren was given the rank of Admiral.

Affiliations: Open

Other: Green. I’ll try to write a personality when I get the chance. :)

Edited at April 19, 2023 06:52 AM by Kashmir
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 19, 2023 08:21 AM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Soren's form looks good! I will add him to the list.
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 19, 2023 09:39 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Is there a reason Anij hasn't been added to the list?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us