Wolf Play : Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPEN
Chatbox
 Anatolian Shepherd
11:22:48 Zombified Breyer
@Poe
I know, I can't believe it. I was also given a Savy Insight.
 Poe
11:20:48 
Anatolian-
Oh lucky you!
 Anatolian Shepherd
11:20:07 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
No way did I just get this from wolf party.
 Poe
11:18:41 
Feel like I might have to make a few boys just for myself soon lol.
 Poe
11:18:21 
I hate to be a hater... but I'm a little tired of the rosewood studs o.o
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:12:59 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

She's in labor! Woo! Now I feather her and see what pups I got.
 Autumn's Wraith
11:11:42 Flayre, Autumn
Ooh, kind of looks like blood dripping down her back
 Carpe Noctem
11:08:52 Queen of the Fishes
Perfect wolf from wolf party for spooky month. XD
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
11:06:43 Flayre, Autumn
Indeed Oramge
 Apothecary
11:03:21 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

Vote
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:01:31 I eat souls, nom nom
Oramge
 Autumn's Wraith
11:00:59 Flayre, Autumn
Got this pretty boy a few days ago :)
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:55:34 I eat souls, nom nom
Ash

And how are you?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:57 I eat souls, nom nom
Malcuth

I would be too! I'm honestly happy with anything born 40+r ac XD
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:53 Flayre, Autumn
paws?
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:30 Flayre, Autumn
Hey chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:13 I eat souls, nom nom
Pretty decent, I guess. I've been better, but I've been worse. I'm currently nomming raw marshmallows, so I'll be fine in a minute.
 Malcuth
10:53:37 Wander
Nux
Thank you! Under the albino is super pretty! Stoked about the natural 55rac
 Azrael
10:53:17 Ash, Grim
Hi Nux, how are you today?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:51:39 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

Go into labor T^T

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Spotted Hyena : 0
Jackal : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 11, 2023 10:18 AM

🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟

Neutral

Give Award

Fallen Hero's said:
can i reserve a scout

Yes you can ^^
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 11, 2023 10:33 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award
Just working on my form, could I reserve the other Omega spot please? :)
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 11, 2023 10:35 AM

🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟

Neutral

Give Award
Opal
Sure thing! ^^
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 11, 2023 11:24 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Alder

Male

17 years old

Omega (captured)

Werewolf Type:

Freeshifter

Human Appearance:

Alder is slightly shorter than the average guy, standing at 5ft4 from the top of his head to the bottom of his heel. He doesn’t think much of his height but gets frustrated when others make jokes about it, not that he shows this but it has made him quiet. People were less likely to pick on him if he was quiet, at least he hoped. He does his best to get what needs to be done and will always try to follow through what is asked of him to the best of his ability, he will happily put himself last.

When it comes to hair, his hair is a thick dusty blonde that naturally falls over his eyes a little, not enough to be in the way but he likes it this way, it makes him feel a little more hidden. Alders eyes are something seen ordinary to most but when you look, you can see much more. They are a deep chocolate brown with a red hue inside them.

Wolf appearance:

Alder is smaller than most but where he lacks in stature he makes up for in speed. He is quite agile and can fit through spaces a lot of others couldn't. A fast runner being something he is glad for after needing to be on the run a lot of the time. The male's fur is soft to the touch and quite thick, keeping him warm during the colder months. Much like the hair in his human form, his fur is a sandy colour with darker tones running through it, those darker tones tend to lighten to a slightly golden colour during summer.

Unlike his human form, his eyes are more reddish than the deep chocolate. His eye sight is relatively good and with being quiet he focuses on the small things and likes to keep himself alert. Despite being an Omega he still cares for the safety of the pack.

Personality:

Alder is a generally nice person, He likes to help the pack out and keep himself busy but he also likes sticking to himself and keeping his head down. Alder is also known for hiding when things get tough, he may not always be the best at it and he knows it's weak but he can't control himself no matter how hard he tries. Although he finds it hard to trust people's motives at times he tries to believe in the good of everyone, something that can get him hurt.

One of the things he loves most is nature, just shifting and running. Listen to sounds mother nature gives and just relax in peace. He felt at home there but he keeps it to a rare occasion so he can focus on helping the pack where he can first.

Affiliations:

Jasmine | Scout | Friend

Open to any, feel free to message me :)

Other:

I'll be sorting out another character, just wanted to get him up first!

Edited at April 11, 2023 11:32 AM by Opal Fruits
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 11, 2023 11:28 AM

🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟

Neutral

Give Award
Opal
Alder is accepted! Also, for affilations, would he like to be Jasmine's friend :D
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 11, 2023 11:31 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sure thing! She seems so sweet! :D
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 11, 2023 11:32 AM

🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟

Neutral

Give Award
Why thank you! ^^
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 11, 2023 01:33 PM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Maple

Female

21 years old

Scout

Werewolf Type:

Kahas - Fire

Human Appearance:

This female has a slightly taller height than most, standing about 5 feet and 8 inches. Maple doesn't have any large birthmarks or blemishes but due to her being a Kahas werewolf she has a bright red burning flame marking on her left shoulder, her dominant hand being the left. As proud as she is of her powers and her marking she now chooses to wear clothes that at least cover it, safety was important at times like these. Her skin rarely burns, no matter how much time she spends in the heat all she will do is tan.

Maple has green eyes and not the dark green eyes one would usually see. They were quite light, a pale green almost and are quite captivating if you look long enough. Across her nose, she also has freckles; they aren't overly light but they aren't overly dark either and are quite noticeable. Maple's hair is quite different to the fur on her wolf form. It's long and goes down to her shoulder blades in thick luscious waves of different shades of auburn. She prefers how her hair looks down but it's more practical to have it up so keeps it in a messy bun.

Wolf appearance:

Maple in wolf form is on the larger side, mostly from genetics but also due to strenuous physical training she pushes herself through when she can. She's more of a fighter than a runner and isn't the most agile of wolves. Her fur is dense and thicker than most, the only resemblance to her human hair being the slight waves to her fur. Other than that, it has more reddish tones, her belly being lighter than the rest of her. Maples paws are dark, bordering the line of being black with a red tint to her claws.

When in wolf form her eyes are just as pale but no longer a greenish colour. They are more yellow, almost amber if they weren't so pale.

Personality:

Much like her powers, Maple can have a fiery personality at times. When threatened she will not hesitate to put up a fight, especially to protect those she cares for. She takes her role seriously and refuses to rush her job. She will work until she knows everything is safe, patrolling the area for a second time if she feels she could have missed something. Whenever she gets some free time she will either train, by herself or with someone else if they are up for it, or do her own quick patrol. She knows it's not safe to do so alone but despite her confident demeanour, her anxiety that they aren't safe can get the better of her.

When it comes to others she's quite bubbly in a sense, she enjoys making those around her happy and tries to lighten the mood which isn't always the best of things; making jokes at the wrong times occasionally.

Affiliations:

Heath | Alpha | Maple is good friends with Heath and as much as she refuses to admit it, she has a crush on the male but she respects those above her and keeps this to herself.

Aspen | Scout | Aspen is like a sister to Maple, they are the best of friends and she would give her life to protect her.

Open to any, just ask :)

Other:

None/TBA

Edited at April 16, 2023 09:40 PM by Opal Fruits
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 11, 2023 02:14 PM

The Song of Achilles

Darkseeker

Give Award
could I please reserve a freeshifter (hunter), the air Kaha (lost) and a pup?

Edited at April 11, 2023 02:16 PM by The Song of Achilles
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 11, 2023 05:06 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Reed

Hunter (Captured)

Werewolf Type (see the list):

Classic

Human Appearance (picture or worded description, at least a paragraph): As a human, Reed is rather stereotypical. He has brownish hair, with practically no other colors mixed in, but a pair of startling blue eyes. He is average height, and has a Hispanic look to his skin and features.

Wolf appearance (custom, picture or worded description, at least a paragraph):

In his wolf form, Reed changes drastically, and he prefers this form. He has dark reddish brown fur, in a thick, soft pelt. He becomes slightly more muscular, and has dark honey colored eyes. He looks much more menacing in this form, and he feels much more unique and comfortable that way.

Personality (at least 3 sentences): Reed has a delicate personality to say the least. He easily has his feelings hurt, but snaps back just as easily if apologized to. He's the geeky type, the opposite of many, coming along well on the 'nerd' spectrum. He is book smart, but doesn't know much of the world.
Affilations (relationships, family members etc.): open
Other: nada

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us