Wolf Play : Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!
Chatbox
 Kingwolf
09:27:26 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:21 Hallow, Eve
I'm doing about the same lol
 Saint
09:24:13 
im alright, just exploring, how are you?
 Hallow's Eve
09:22:55 Hallow, Eve
Hey Saint, how are you?
 Saint
09:22:16 
hey hallow
 Hallow's Eve
09:22:00 Hallow, Eve
Hey Chat
 Malcuth
09:11:26 Wander
But that truck getting hit saved mine and my sister's cars
 Malcuth
09:11:01 Wander
-Click-
-Click-
My dad's work truck and minivan got hit
 Ryujin
09:06:45 Elduin (he, Him)
mostly getting rain for us which is good cause my state was in a drought till now
 Ryujin
09:06:17 Elduin (he, Him)
I'm from West Virginia

my state tends to get bad weather when hurricanes hit Florida and other states in that area
 Saint
09:03:40 
im in central florida and it wasnt horrible, minor flooding an power outages, but on the westcoast at my cousins house, trees fell, 4 feet of water, fires from electric cars. her husband is a firefighter and paramedic and was on the search andd rescue and was on call for 36 hours and there were no breaks for him. it was horrible
 Salem
09:01:51 Rumi
Looking for some naming help
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
08:57:59 Wander
Yeah I'm not in Florida but where I am got hit directly. It's horrific damages
 Ryujin
08:52:22 Elduin (he, Him)
I hope all the people directly hit by the hurricane are ok
 RoyalNightStorm
08:52:15 
elduin
how about Susanoo
 Ryujin
08:51:59 Elduin (he, Him)
my state got hit its weather caused by the hurricane and I don't live in a state near any oceans other than the secret underground ocean thats below my state
 || Enlighten purple
08:51:32 She/her idk
Malcuth

I hope you get to see your pets soon
 || Enlighten purple
08:50:33 She/her idk
dang, Georgia's hurricanes stopped rn
 Saint
08:42:54 
morning chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:38:31 Chat's snack
Florida? Yeah, I just drove here to make sure a friend was alright. Her dumbass stepped outside when the eye was over her house.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +5
Jackal : -3
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 29, 2022 07:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
alright, i'll just start on the form for the pup now anyway or I'm sure to forget lol

Thunder Struck said:
Whatever you feel like doing! The rp is going to start after a Delta appears so the signups are probably going to stay open like a day or two after the rp has started ^^

Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 29, 2022 07:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
FORM:
Name:
Roy
Breed:
Cardigan Welsh Corgi
Pup
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Appearance:
Right after he is born, Roy only weighs 1 pound, but will grow as any pup will throughout the rp. He has beige coat color with a black saddle on his back and white paws, throat, snout, underbelly and tail tip. Just like his mother, Tinker, he has a white stripe on his head. He has a black nose and brown eyes and the same built as his mother. His tail is much fluffier than hers, though. When trotting he 'hops' visibly more than other dogs, making his trot look energetic and joyful. He has hip dysplasia, like his mother, but it doesn't bother him yet and so it is not visible in his walk at all.
Personality:
Roy has got the confidence from his mother and seems to not even notice how small he is. He is a very extroverted pup, and much too adventurous for his own good. In all the energy and extroversion, he also has an observing side, which he can use to get what he wants (no bad intentions, but he can be manipulative). Roy tends to think high of his own skills and dreams of becoming a hunter when he grows up.
Strengths:
- Manipulation
- Confidence
- Extroversion
- Observant
Weaknesses:
- Size
- Often doesn't realise whether he's being rude
- Hip dysplasia (although it doesn't bother him yet)
- Adventurous, bold, not careful, I don't have enough words to describe this little hurricane!
Crush*:
Open, pm me
Other:
If a rabbit is being held without backsupport, it can break its own back in an attempt to escape. This is because of the strength it has in its hind legs.

Edited at May 31, 2022 01:17 PM by Tales of Pawprints
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 29, 2022 06:09 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve Mother and Delta please :)))
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 29, 2022 06:15 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
FORM:
Name: Mink
Breed: Golden Retriever
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Appearance:
Image Credits:
Mink stands at 53 centimeters. She is around 95 centimeters in lengths from nose to tail and Mink weighs approximately 65 pounds.
Mink's coat color is a light Golden color that gets lighter in the summer, she also has two white fluffy patches on both of her cheeks . She has no other markings than that.
Her long coat is usually quite wavy unless she decides to go into the water which then makes her coat curly and tightly coiled in places especially her chest and her stomach area.

Mink has a beautiful face, she has deep chocolate brown eyes that seem to twinkle in the sun, these eyes give her a sense of wisdom and peace.She also has a beautiful small olive black nose and lots of whiskers on her muzzle.

Mink has an athletic build despite having mothered many litters over the years. Mink has a lot of muscle especially in her hind legs which can give quite a powerful kick even though this dog would never want to harm an annoying fly. She is also very skinny even though she has had many litters. Mink believes she was built for swiftness and agility instead of brute force although even if she seemed to be built for brute force Mink might not use it.

:
Peaceful- This Golden retriever thinks that no dog should have to live without peace. She also looks calm and peaceful because she is usually calm or peacefully so that she makes other dogs peaceful and at rest.
Kind-Mink was brought up by her mum who taught her to be kind . Mink's Mum taught her being kind is being considerate of others and to think about how our actions could impact others. To this day , Mink is still kind to everyone even those who seem not worthy of her kindness.
Selfless- Mink believes that someone's life is more important than hers so she would sacrifice herself for anyone including a stranger dog about to get killed . She would die for anyone especially those who she loves and cares about.
Caring- Mink loves to care for other dogs . She loves maki dire that they are comptable and healthy. Mink would spend a day with an older dog helping take fleas and ticks off them.
Wise- For a young dog at the age of four and a half, Mink has had many experiences. All of those experiences , Mink has learnt a valuable lesson from so Mink teaches everyone that would like to learn life lesson and experiences snd how to avoid the worst situation.
Pacifist- Mink strongly believes in no violence and hates to see anyone fighting or planning a battle or worse, a war. Although now Mink sees that violence sometimes happens.
Strengths:
•Swimming-Mink has lived water since she first got introduced to it as a young puppy. Since then her skill for Seimming has advanced rapidly , she is now a very string swimmer and can swim against string currents.
•Sense Of Smell- Mink's sense of smell is incredible and she can smell a single scent from approximately fifteen and a half miles away if she knows the scent well enough or she has something that smells like the scent that she is tracking.
• Adaptable- Mink is fairly adaptable and usually fits in with different environments quite quickly, this may be because she has had four homes before each with very different environments;inside and outside.
•Stamina- Mink's stamina is amazing and can ran up to approx 36 miles per hour obviously with short breaks and not at her top speed all the time. It also depends if she is running from something and where she is running to or from.
Weaknesses:
•Fighting- As Mink has never caught before as she nerved has needed to or wanted to fight or hurt anyone, she also does not want to fight. She would be easily injured in a fight.
•Climbing-Mink is extremely bad at climbing and can't even climb to save her own life. She discovered that she couldn't climb when she was in the streets, a dog terrier to attack her and she was injured as she just could not climb .
•Deafness- Mink is deaf in her left ear and really dislikes it as it is a weakness, others may use against her . It is not actually sure how she got deaf in that ear.
•Fear Of Loud Noises- Mink jumps at loud noises as she is an extremely nervous dog . For example if a motorbike comes tearing up the road, the only place you will see Mink is hiding in the laundry cupboard.

Family
Crush*:Open
Mate*:Open
Offspring (Pups): Open
Siblings- Open
Parents- Deceased.
------------------
Backstory*:
Mink was born in the summer of June 29th in Charleston,South Carolina in the USA. Mink was the only female out of eight puppies. The pups were all sold to new families distributed across nearby states at 7 weeks old. Mink's first family was a family on James Island with five children and two adults in three of the children were five. Mink was sold on when the eldest child moved out. Mink doesn't know why but a family in Summerville brought her, she spent her short time with the couple in an outdoor kennel . At the time she was just 5 months old . At 8 months, the couen left the gate open with her unattached and unattended so she ran into the streets. She was seen in the streets wandering soon after that , the shelter took her in until she was nursed back to health. Soon she was sold to a breeder who cared for her, she finally knew what her owner's name was ; Mr Woods. He was a professional dog breeder. Mr Sam Woods was her last owner , and the only owner that treated her like his own daughter. She now lives in Tampa,Florida in The United States alone as her owner's parents forced Mr Woods to leave quickly .
Other: Snail's foods goes through a mouth which has loads of rows of tiny teeth inside.
----
I hope you are haunted and are too scared to pick up a snail again XD.

Edited at May 30, 2022 04:59 PM by Pastry Lord
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 30, 2022 02:47 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pastry Lord,
Accepted! Love the fact xD now that's all i'm gonna think about when I see a snail
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 30, 2022 04:58 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award

Thunder Struck said:
Pastry Lord,
Accepted! Love the fact xD now that's all i'm gonna think about when I see a snail

Thank s I'll re do the photo
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 30, 2022 05:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
FORM:
Name: Sagebrush (Sage)
Breed: Aussie/Husky mix
Sexuality: Hetero
Appearance: Floppy ears, thick, fuzzy coat, calico coloring (red, black, and white patches), with big icy blue eyes
Personality: Sage is distrustful, stubborn, and street-smart. She appears to not care but inside she is a sweet little pup, it just takes time to get there. She is also very brave, and despite her smaller stature, she isn't bad at fighting.
Strengths: Sage is street-smart, brave, and stubborn.
Weaknesses: She is distrustful, stubborn, and holds grudges.
Crush*: Open
Mate*: Open
Backstory*: Her mother was killed in a riot, and Sage was separated from her siblings. She wandered the streets, scrounging off of scraps until she was adopted by this pack.
RP example!:
Other: Young cockroaches can fit through a space the width of a dime.
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 30, 2022 05:05 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
FORM:
Name: Darwin
Breed:Beagle/schnauzer/Jack Russel/Cocker spaniel (Mutt)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:
Image credits:

Darwin stands around the height of an average beagle at 48 centimeters to the shoulders. He also is 60 cm in legit and weighs around the weight of an average beagle as well at approximately 20 or 21 pounds.
Darwin has a wiry sort of coat that is black in color, it is quite thin despite it looking quite thick. Darwin's coat is a medium sort of length. Darwin has lighter grey pmarkings on his legs and on his head, he also had a light grey "beard" and "mustache" although it it is stained afterward many years In the dirt of the streets.

Darwin has inherited different physical characteristics from each of the breeds he has in him. Firstly he has Jack Russell like ears, folded and softer than the rest of his wiry body. Secondly he has the famous schnauzer "mouth he" and "beard". Thirdly even though you can not see it on the photo seen above, he has an Cocker Spaniel tail although it is not clear which type it is ;American Or English.
Darwin has quite a scrawny look as he though he had barely any muscle on his body but in fact Darwin is extremely muscular underneath that scrawny look. Darwin has probably built for speed and brute force as even though he is small and agile , he can also fight very well.
Personality:
Smart-His breeds are quite intelligent such as the schnauzer and the beagle.On top of that he learns wuickly so he has learnt a lot of life lessons in survival and many other things in the years he has been alive.
Stubborn-If Darwin doesn't want to be told or to do something, he will either refuse if he has little respect for the dog or will procrastinate until forced.
Affectionate-Darwin is a very friendly and affectionate dog and loves everything and everyone. He will gladly sit with a sad dog that needs cheering up or just needs someone to sit by.
Loyal-Once you have met this dog, he will never leave your side even if he has zero respect for you and your existence. Darwin hates to leave someone as this is what happens to his mother (more in backstory).
Optimistic-Even through tough times, this little dog tries to keep the most optimistic outlook on his life and other's life. Although he can be realistic too.He tries to avoid being pessimistic near others as he fears it may dampen their moods.
Brave-To avoid others being frightened, Darwin tries to act fearless despite what happens or happened. Although this doesn't always work as Darwin either destroys something or shakes when scared or nervous.
Strengths:
Hunting-Thanks to his survival instincts that kicked in when he entered the streets, He considers the activities; bin fishing,scavenging, fishing and actually properly hunting for live prey, hunting. He is especially skilled in bin fishing and hunting for live land prey.
Fighting-Darwin uses his strengths against any opponent. For example of the opponent was huge,muscular and bulky then Darwin would use his swiftness. Althouh the one thing he will not fight is any dog or creauture excluding prey who can not fend for themselves.
Running- This little dog can run very far for a long time without stopping, even though he is not generally the fastest dog, he is the best dog at endurance running. This was shown when he ran away from the shelter. (More in backstory)
Weaknesses:
Swimming-The Delta hates water so he never truly learnt how to swim. One as he disliked getting wet and two because it was not really needed on the streets or his homes.
Decisions-The Delta usually turns to The alpha/s or the beta/s for help when he is second guessing himself. He usually makes good decisions, he just doubt himself.
Destructive when anxious-This weakness,Darwin prefers to hide as he is ashamed that whenever he is nervous or anxious, he destroys something like a stick or a leaf. This landed him in big trouble in his 1st home.
Crush*: Open
Mate*: Open
Backstory*:Darwin's origin is not certain and it is not clear how he got to be at Orlando,Florida at 1 year. One day at this house in Orlando, the 2 children who were 2 year old twins had gon rot Nursery and the single parent decided to leave Darwin in the lounge with the door shut. With no toys to play with and no fresh air or water. Darwin was left for two hours and he destroyed the cushions and ripped the sofa. He did not mean to but he did because he was anxious and bored. That owner took Darwin to the shelter after another incident like this. The shelter was okay but Darwin ran away from it to Skylake where he lived from 2 years to 3 and a half on the streets until he met an old man called Wilbur who took him home and treated Darwin like his most precious thing in the world. Darwin lived with Wilbur until he died from lack of resources or old age, Darwin does not know.Darwin walked out with his collar that he has know had for 6 years. His name is the only thing he likes to stay the same.

Other: Done!
About snail's teeth, some snails have up to 14,000 teeth such as the garden snail or some have as many as 20,000 .
Snail's teeth are also in their tongue and can be replaced like shark's teeth.

Edited at May 31, 2022 03:29 PM by Pastry Lord
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 30, 2022 05:10 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Babbage,
accepted!
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 30, 2022 05:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finished Ryu