Wolf Play : sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closed
Chatbox
 Dem White Girls
11:29:30 Verne | Dem | Demmy
How does one get a Charon's Blessing? Trying to look back through the news but I'm not finding it
 Luna👻
11:28:14 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to fight my DH? Wager is up
 AshenCrow
11:27:31 Ashe, Crow
She's very pretty! Looks like static
 Caeruleum
11:26:14 Cae, Blue
katy, that would explain 2 minutes of guessing wrong with only 90 mush to my name :')
 Caeruleum
11:25:48 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
hello gorgeous :O
 distant-screams
11:25:17 katy | beetle
Cae,
i believe you need mush out of your savings now to even play wolf party
 Caeruleum
11:25:14 Cae, Blue
i just saw that button :O
very nice :D
 AshenCrow
11:24:39 Ashe, Crow
If you're using the Blessing, you don't even need to do that anymore
 Arctic Moon
11:24:01 NY, Malo, Arctic
Cae
yes
 Caeruleum
11:23:44 Cae, Blue
does putting all mush in the hole to get to round 5 without sniffing still work? <.<
 Old Money
11:23:28 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
11:22:23 Silver (She/her)
Malo
Yesss
 Arctic Moon
11:21:25 NY, Malo, Arctic
Pvp anyone? I'm bored as heck
 Salem
11:19:42 Bell
-WP Click-
 Arctic Moon
11:16:31 NY, Malo, Arctic
welp my game must think it's still winter XD
 AshenCrow
11:15:09 Ashe, Crow
It's the bug
 Caeruleum
11:14:54 Cae, Blue
id also say restart, yeah
 Arctic Moon
11:14:37 NY, Malo, Arctic
It could just be extremely bad luck. I'll try restarting my level
 distant-screams
11:13:59 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

should i customize her, or keep trying to get something better? e.e

i'm aiming for a G1 HW hero ExH ExW with a boost / defect but that's damn near impossible to find xD
 MLadySkylar
11:13:53 P'Sky
Artic Moon
No normal prey or even predators?
On spring?
Weird

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Mountain Lion : +3
Polar Bear : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 02:26 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
{Credits for all images go to @Lakela on DA.}
Nikita
- Name Meaning -
The name Nikita is very popular in its native Russia. The name means "winner."
- Age -
Four
- Gender -
Feminine
- Position -
Team Dog
- Appearance -
Nikita is quite a sight to look at. Her structure is fairly muscular but she still keeps that feminine appearance. Nikita has always been on the more average size, standing at approximately 20 inches and weighing no more than 50 pounds. Nikita takes pride in her appearance and keeps her pelt nicely groomed. She has a white base coat, though her back is mostly colored red. She has deep brown eyes that hold all of her emotions. Nikita's nose is colored a peach-reddish color and she has a unique face marking. The marking makes an "M" over her eyes. Her inner ears can be noticed as a very light brown. Just by the looks of it, the female could remind you of winter and fall all at once. Her tail is almost a foot long and has a slight upward curve. Overall, Nikita has confidence in how she looks and because of this, she will always hold her head high.
- Personality -
The first thing you'd notice about this female is her hardworking asset. Once her mind is put towards a task, she will finish it before anything else. Nikita cannot stand procrastination. Because what is the point? You will get absolutely nowhere. Nikita was born to work and that's all she will ever do, though she is not complaining. Nikita cannot just sit around and do nothing. Laziness was never in Nikita's vocabulary. As for working with others, it has always been fairly easy for this female. Every task can get done much faster with others. Nikita sometimes prefers to work alone, though working in a group is not bad either. It's a matter of communication. If there is no communication, then it can be very hard to accomplish anything. Dedication goes along with her hardworking trait. She will do anything to successfully complete a task. Whether it might take days, weeks, or months. Quitting was never an option for the female.
Loyalty is very important to Nikita. It shows who you are as a being. Practically growing up with the other dogs, they have gained her complete trust and loyalty. Nikita is one to put others before herself. She has a heart of gold and will show it whenever she feels it's necessary. Nikita sees the other dogs as her family. She would protect them from anything and anyone. As much as it is easy to lose her trust, it is harder to gain it back. Nikita is one to hold a grudge, but only under severe circumstances. The female also cannot stand immaturity. She will call you out for it if she feels you are acting like a fool. After the age of two, you are now an adult. So you shouldn't be acting like a pup anyway.
As much as the female is seen as soft, this does not mean she takes any kind of disrespect. Nikita can unlock her sarcastic mouth in the snap of a finger. This also happens if she sees you being an ass to someone she is close with. Nikita will unleash the most vulgar sayings to you with no remorse. Though this does not happen often. Being a mature female, she will often try to keep her cool, as much as she is irritated already. Nikita has always been more of an observer. She watches and listens more than she speaks. Nikita's intelligence is through the roof. You have little chance of outsmarting the female. Her experience has gained her the intelligence she has now. She can see sly acts from miles away.
- Crush -
Open
- Partner -
N/A
- Team Relationships -
Will Add
- Other -
If I need to change anything, please let me know:)

Edited at April 10, 2022 05:27 PM by M I S E R Y
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 03:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

ataciara said:

Royal Pack

I'm sorry but, unfortunately, not much has changed in the form and it still does not meet the standard; in the roleplay, the minimum post length will be 250 words, and I worry meeting that routinely may burn you out, especially with the detail expected. I do still have to decline Eseniya. Also, please in the future allow me to handle reservations <3 I marked it as unreserved due to declining the form previously; I would not have outright accepted the reservation, but they are still welcome to make the submission, and changes would be asked if necessary.

. .

I'm sorry, but that is quite offending and condescending to me. I average around 300 words per RP post. If I had seen this prior to signing up, I would've never tried.
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 03:44 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve a team role? This a wonderful RP and I love the history of it. I'll try to do you proud.
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 04:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

• ~ Adelheide ~ •

'Noble'

"Have you come again to tell me another one of your thrilling tales?"

[ Age ]
7 Years

[ Gender ]
Female - Feminine

[ Position ]
Team Dog

"I'm old but I have no problem throwing you off that cliff if you don't spare me from your screeching!"

[ Appearance ]
Image credits go to @DeingeL-Dog-Stock

Adelheide, while surprising to some, isn't exactly what one would qualify as a bulky or muscular kind of dog befitting more of a wheel dog role. Rather most of her bulk is made up of her fluffy and rather thick coat of fur covering her lean build and muscular legs. She doesn't have the strength or right kind of muscle to become something of a wheel dog, but she has the stamina and endurance fit for her to be a part of the team and decently lengthened legs that help her run through the thick snow. Adelheide stands at about 20 inches tall and weighs around 48 pounds, though if she stands straight enough with her head held up she can appear and inch or two taller than she actually is

Her coat consists of a beautiful mix of white, creams, and reddish-bronze with the snowy color making the base of her thick and fluffy pelt. Her markings are nothing really unique in terms of looks other than the color, as she bears the generic husky markings with her face and underbelly being that of a more creamy tone rather than the ashen whites of a black and white husky. In regards to her back markings, nothing really will stand out at you than again, her reddish-bronze coloring that can be seen patterned along her mid back, neck, tail, and spreading out a bit more by her shoulders that has both lighter and darker tones thrown into the mix to make it look rather pretty and blended. On her head lies a much more lighter rust tone that caps her head and makes up the back of her ears, and Adelheide's eyes are a light brown color that can be mistaken as Amber sometimes when standing in certain sunlight with her nose taking a more red tone

[ Personality ]
If you'd want to describe this female with one word, it would be dedicated. Very dedicated to her work and her role inside of the team. She will always see the job or task through and that it gets finished in some sort of fashion no matter how tough it may be or at least try to see it through. She's not one to call it quits easily in the face of danger or even in hard tasks, and she'll drag the whole team with her if she damn has to even if she may be old. Adelheide knows her job very well having it drilled into her brain, and she expects the others to know theirs just as well or else why are they even here? Adelheide is on the older side of the scale, being 7 years of age making her about 1-2 years from retirement, she wants this job over and done even if she does love it, and is moving on from the peak of her life. It's been the majority of her canine years so far and the wind and wild adventures with everyone has been awesome but her bones are getting older and more frail. Adelheide wants nothing more than to have a strong kind of finish to this awesome career and she'll bring hell and put in more work than she has to if that's what it takes to make it as such anyone be damned.

When Adelheide had been younger and newer to the job, she had been a rather shy soul which is a stark contrast to how outspoken she is now, but in those younger times to try and help break the ice in a situation or to try and get along with her teammates she would tell different kinds of stories woven from her words. Some true, others more on the fictional side. While she doesn't share stories as often anymore, she will still indulge someone in something new if they wish, from realistic sounding tales to ones that take on a more fantasy kind of vibe from a canine point of view. Adelheide may have been shy and jumpy when she first joined, but any remainder of that behavior has all but diminished to what she is now, 5 years in the job will do this to you. She's quite a sassy girl, and whenever someone may talk to her she will always give some sort of sarcastic remark back at them no matter who they may be, though there are rare moments she'll be genuinely interested or want to hear what you have to say with attentive ears and an engaged kind of look in contrast to her eye rolls and the usual bored or unamused frown she dawn's on her maw.

Adelheide is a serious and hardworking member of the team and expects everyone is, or hopes they are at least, putting in effort and pulling their own weight. It's rare you'll ever see her joking around with someone or going on with some sort of playful kind of bit, and laughs are even rarer but it can happen depending when it's the right time and the right kind of joke. When Adelheide laughs, she laughs hard to the point she could even be considered rolling on the floor and usually keeps it going for a good minute or so, so soak it in while you can. Her hardworking attitude keeps her focused on what she has to do and the task at hand, god himself be damned if Adelheide stops putting her everything in until it's over and done and she can retire by a nice warm fireplace somewhere. She is rather snappy, but kind all the same. There are times where she'll feel more in the mood for a calm conversation with another one of the members free from anything sarcastic and give one or two jokes in of her own but this usually only happens in mellow or dreary moods when someone needs to talk about something or there's something that's been really bothering them.

Adelheide will always offer a listening ear to anybody who may need it, the husky mostly knowing when sarcastic comments and a snarky attitude isn't what they need right now and instead need someone willing to listen or to vent to. She, no matter the mood, will always at least try to offer some assistance to troubles one may have from silently troubled or lost in thought to full on breaking down sobbing or wanting to lay in the snow and just stay there forever. Some problems are petty, but she will offer to listen nevertheless despite maybe her eye rolling. Her attitude is not something to mess with, and she will never be one of those mushy "I love you all the time and I care about you" kind of dogs, though despite her sarcastic remarks it's never truly angry. It actually takes quite a bit of provoking to get her truly riled up or furious at you, and in those cases she can be this massive angry ball of snarling fur and bared teeth ready to go for the throat. If there's one thing that will tick Adelheide off very easily, it's someone treating her as if she's frail. She's seven years old, not some ancient kind of demi-god, and they should treat her as anyone else inside of the team. She's still hardworking and can pull her weight rather well so she will never appreciate someone talking as if she may break just by touching her and will fully prove her capabilities even if that means lunging for them.

[ Crush? ]
Nope

[ Partner? ]
While she tested the idea of a relationship for a while she ultimately decided that it would get in the way of her work, as much as the thought of puppies was tempting. So no, she doesn't have a partner nor is interested in one.

[ Team Relationships ]
Armen
wip
-+-
Yekaterina
wip
-+-
Nikita
wip
-+-
Fyodor
wip
-+-
★ Makarov ★
When it comes to this member of the team Adelheide can't help but get annoyed at him sometimes. He's just so... Infuriating to her but also simultaneously has somehow made her fond of him. While she still does get rather annoyed with Makarov sometimes, Adelheide is more than happy to teach him something should he ask her with a slight smile on her maw. He's the dumb, infuriating idiot she can't bring herself to tell to leave.

Edited at April 13, 2022 11:55 PM by Valinyx
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 04:55 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

[ Name ]

Fyodor

Meaning: a gift of God

[ Age ]

3 years old

[ Gender ]

Male

[ Position ]

Team

[ Appearance ]

The typical Siberian Husky is known for his pleasant and awe-striking deep black coat, pure white markings and those knowing blue eyes. Fyodor does not completely follow this rule in his pigmentation. He does bear the saddle pattern and those shocking eyes.

The first layer is a white. It’s not as perfect like cotton, however, rather it is more like snow. Snow can easily turn from purity to an ugly mess. We daydream about snow’s cleanness, but snow can easily be messed up by the dirt, grass and grim from the earth. Just like Fyodor’s coat. Above that is a saddle-back marking of reddish brown. Not a like a dying rose’s coloration rather like red clay dirt and even that isn’t prominent. At the edges of the saddle-back marking, his redder coloration is very light and if you look at his individual fur you will see that most of the hair strand is actual white—the red is just at the tips. This continues on both of his sides, the red slowly invading more of the white space as it climbs up onto his back. Around his spine is where it is the richest red, which matches a pile of red clay. His muzzle is white and so are his cheeks. If you draw two perfect circles that don’t touch each other around his eyes, you would outline the white circling his baby blues. Everything else is the red that matches his back. His pointed ears’ inside fur is white, but outlining the edges is the deep red-brown of his back. He owns a strawberry nose and gums.

His height is a decent 22 inches to the withers. It’s a rather nice average and he appreciates that he isn’t too small but that he isn’t a hurricane of a dog either. He pities the teeny tiny purse pooches who’d die at the sight of a mastiff. Larger dogs have to do more work. While he doesn’t mind work and he loves it, he knows that they have a more difficult life later on. He’s fine with being is height. His weight, 52 lb, as well.

[ Personality ]

He can be a stubborn cow sometimes and about the dumbest thing. For example, if you tell him how to correctly pronounce a word, he’ll do the exact opposite. Sometimes he doesn’t pronounce his ‘r’s well so they turn out like ‘w’s instead. He doesn’t mind that he sounds like a toddler, but others might be bothered by this. If you try to make him say it correctly he won’t although he has potential to. If it is something more serious, such as a life/death situation, he will listen and obey without hesitation. If it is personal, like asking for forgiveness, he will wait for you to make the first move. His pride won’t let him admit to you that he had been wrong. He can also be very single-minded and won’t understand why you can’t be a bit or flexible or why you freaked out over something that seemed small to himself. He’ll carry a chip on his shoulder or feel awkward around you until it has been resolved. Until it has, the relationship won’t be the same and the longer you wait the more things between you will change.

He does respect the leaders and acknowledges that they are smarter than himself. He reveres them and knows that they have a better chance of survival with them. He finds them essential to the group because everything would result in chaos without them. Everyone else, including the bigger dogs, he treats as equals. He is affectionate to all human beings, strangers or frequent company; especially to his mushers. Towards new dogs, he is suspicious for a couple of hours (sometimes days). However, in the end, he’ll always warm up. He likes to play roughly and will charge at you like a bullet, jumping up at you to yank at your neck fur.

He is an early bird. He likes to go to bed when the sunsets and wake up just before it rises. He can push himself to stay awake, but there is a good chance that he’ll fall asleep. He’s not the best to have for a night watch. He is a good morning riser and is ready to roll after he’s stretched back some. He believes in “early to bed and early to rise, makes a dog healthy and wise” with all his heart.

He can be impulsive and his trainer had to work hard with him as he likes to chase and bark at everything that darts in front of him. He is only three years old, so he is fairly energetic and sometimes has random spurts of energy. He is anything but paranoid. Sometimes his issue is not thinking enough actually. He prefers to do, rather than think. Running the sled was fun and he loved to run. Whenever he is required to run with the sun down, he pretends that he was chasing after the lead dog’s tail so that he’d stay awake. Sometimes it was fairly easy to imagine Armen’s grey fluffy tail was a fat squirrel. Other times not. Because he is a doer and not a thinker, he can be reckless and foolish at times. Whenever this happens, a rare event happens. He apologizes, especially if someone or something got hurt or almost got hurt. If anything happened to his fellows because of his actions, he’d probably die from lack of will to live.

Whenever he gets a spring fancy, he gets unnaturally shy towards the female. He can’t talk either, it’s like his million-mile-per-hour-beating heart rammed itself up in his throat. Somehow this usually affects his facial structures so that a dumb smile spreads on his face. If he get’s it really bad, you can almost see cartoon hearts over his eyes and his eyes are up in dreamyville. Then when she leaves his heart drops back between his ribs, barely missing his stomach. He recovers slowly after that, but she’s always in his mind and what she had just said to him repeats over and over and he’ll keep on pressing the restart button until he sees her again. Then the process repeats itself. Finally it’ll stop when he stops falling. Depending on the way he fell, he’ll either break his heart and a couple bones or land like a professional.

[ Crush]

Nope, maybe later

[ Partner ]

Nope

[ Team Relationships ]

Arman: tbd

Yekatarina: tbd

Nikita: tbd

Adelheide: tbd

Makarov: tbd

Edited at April 13, 2022 10:42 PM by Argos
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 06:26 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
i believe armen is complete! i will probably make some tweaks here and there, but for now, he is done on page 2 :)
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 11, 2022 01:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@atartic how is that!!

Edited at April 11, 2022 05:45 AM by Free-Claw12
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 11, 2022 04:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ignore-

Edited at April 13, 2022 06:27 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 12, 2022 08:32 PM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award
I apologize for the delay, my week started out a little busy! I will read through pending characters shortly!
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 13, 2022 12:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a team dog?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us