Wolf Play : Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)
Chatbox
 Apothecary
05:39:15 Medicinally Autistic
Do I buy more moves? I need pandas
 Nevermore.
05:35:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It really is interesting. I've started to do it just on my own time as well because I clearly don't have better things to be doing :")
 Long Wang
05:35:13 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Well at least that was the fourth round not the first this time
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 Zeraphia
05:34:14 Spooky Vah
>.>

Bah, I have dishes that i forgot about. I'll be back--later. Probably.
 Zeraphia
05:33:44 Spooky Vah
Never

That sounds like it could be super interesting.
 Enigma
05:33:35 
Aight g'bye everyone, I'm off to play the sims
 starmutt
05:33:32 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol they're still active yeah :D its nearing 200 pages now!
 Caeruleum
05:33:23 Cae, Blue
anytime <3
 Anxiety
05:33:07 ancient as hell
thanks, Cae ♥
 Nevermore.
05:33:00 Never/Nev
Vah

I absolutely love it. I found some very interesting things in my searches 👀 Makes up about 20% of my job.
 ZEFHYR
05:32:53 
i heart explore
 Zeraphia
05:32:15 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man. That's such beautiful art. *^*
 Anxiety
05:32:00 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? need a win for a quest :')
 Caeruleum
05:31:57 Cae, Blue
now thats a name i havent heard in ages! are they still working on their comic? last ive seen them, they just started publishing it :')
 starmutt
05:30:50 marsh | they/it
i have so much aminirus art ong
i also got so many gifts for friends from her haha
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:29:22 Spooky Vah
Never

.-.

That sounds like fun. I wanna do that--
 Zeraphia
05:29:05 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Aghh Ami! Their art is just top tier. Even the old stuff they did back in the day was absolutely amazing.

I'm sure I have a human oc somewhere in my mess that I can send your way. ^^'
 Enigma
05:28:33 
That's the one! Got another shot of nostalgia to the face seeing Suncadia's name
 Nevermore.
05:27:54 Never/Nev
I love it when my boss asks me to dig dirt up on companies that we might possibly work with :") Makes me entire week because I get paid to do this shit, like dude, I'd do it for free
 starmutt
05:27:52 marsh | they/it
@Vah
its ami <3 their sketchies are already so nice
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Ocelot : +5
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 31, 2022 07:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Arya is accepted! ^^
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 31, 2022 07:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Working progress
Name:
Hannah Moore
Pronouns
She/her/They
Sexuality
Bisexual
Godly parent:
Hades
Appearance:
Hannah has straight black hair and is 5'7". She wears a red t-shirt and a black skirt. She has on laced combat boots.
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes (optional)
+Swimming+
-Dancing-
+Fire+
-Waking up-
Crush (if any, optional):
Open!
Abilities you recieved from your godly parent? (if any, optional):
She can create and control blue fire^^
Other:

Edited at March 31, 2022 01:36 PM by Nikki Afton
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 31, 2022 01:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(( Done! ))

Name
Lysander R. Willows

Pronouns
He/him or they/them (open to either)

Sexuality
Bisexual, male leaning

Godly Parent?
Aphrodite

Appearance
Despite his storied conception, Lysander is very much a son of Aphrodite. It shows clearly in his features and almost unnatural beauty. He stands at a respectable 5'9, with a willowy but toned build fit for that of a dancer. His skintone is cool and fair, with few blemishes or scars to speak of. His hair is nearly black in color, but the deep, coffee-brown color shines through in the light. It is quite curly in texture, but usually very smooth and soft-looking, cut short on the sides but left fairly long on top. He has a diamond-shaped face, long and somewhat angular while still maintaining an air of openness. His eyes are probably the strangest thing about him - they could be mistaken for a deep blue shade, but if you look closely they glint with a deep indigo, even purple color. They seem to shift colors based on the lighting and his expression, like hazel eyes sometimes do. They are rimmed with long, dark eyelashes, and are probably his favorite thing about his appearance. Looking back, purple eyes are pretty weird and he should have probably seen the whole "demigod" thing coming. Overall he has an almost feminine beauty to him, graceful and delicate rather than bulky, rough or muscular.

Needless to say, Lysander is quite image-conscious, since he gets a lot of attention for the way he looks, and doesn't typically like to be seen dirty or unkempt. This is reflected in his clothing style. Despite his low-income household, he adores going thrift shopping with his mom for the latest fashions, and he is always sure to make his outfits distinct. They usually encorporate purple in some way, as it is his favorite color. Call him "girly" he'll take it as a compliment and maybe flip you off for your trouble if so motivated. He has experimented with makeup in the past and has gotten pretty good with it. He doesn't wear it a ton but will when he needs to make an impression.

Personality
+ Clever and quick-witted, creative, highly independent, forms deep, long-lasting bonds with a select few, warm and supportive towards friends, emotionally in-tune with others, good at reading people, gives compliments freely wherever he sees something he likes, empathetic and cries easily, remarkably candid and honest despite his apparent vapidity, loyal, will go through your darkest times with you because he understands your pain. At his best he is charismatic, vibrant, accepting, energetic and spirited, able to make all he is around feel wanted and heard. Advocates for the underdog even if it's against everyone else. Free-spirited and careful, doesn't just follow rules because everyone else does.

= Image-conscious, guarded and snappy/sarcastic around people he doesn't know or trust, fashionable, observant, good at pacifying others when they are stressed or angry (common behavior from one who grew up having to do that a lot.) Very dramatic which can make him either fun to chat with or verrry annoying to different types. A hopeless romantic, which can make him deeply dedicated and closely-bonding. He can become delusional, self-depricating and fake to get the one he likes to like him back.

- Inherited some vanity and materialistic nature from his mother, two-faced at times, manipulative and cold to get what he wants, clingy and panicky when he senses someone pulling away in a relationship, needs reassurance that he is wanted and appreciated, attention-seeking at times, can be cruel and even tyrannical towards those who admire him, and can get caught up in his ego. Often riddled with doubt about self-worth and convinced everyone around him hates him but is staying because he benefits them in some way. This can cause him to treat even his friends coldly and sarcastically.

Skateboarding, most birds, spicy food, hanging out with/talking to/giving shitty advice to/taking shitty advice from his mom (they are kind of all the other has, as his mom is cut off from the rest of her family - long story - again, more like best friends than child/parent) dogs, clothes and fun expensive, materialist things, compliments and attention, money, drawing, beauty/creativity and things like art and poetry, feeling powerful/in control, being "untouchable", being alone because that's the only time he feels he can be himself, genuinely connecting with people (it is scary sometimes too, though), roasting the crap out of people who deserve it. Among other things.

Dislikes
Gross creepy guys, being or feeling abandoned or left out of things, being caught offguard, embarassing himself, being humiliated, abandonment (!!) betrayal, crows/ravens, fake people, horses/cows/large things with hooves (they're big, he's scared of them - maybe not goats though, depends), feeling unloved, taken advantage of, isolated, getting attached too quickly. He dislikes shallowness and enjoys seeing the beauty in less traditionally beautiful things, although he benefits from a system that doesn't bother.

Crush
Open, let me know if you're interested. It will have to develop though, due to his general distrust of men.

Spouse/Partner
N/A

Inherited Abilities

Supernatural beauty - A blessing and a curse. Lysander has known he was cute basically from day 1, and to say that hasn't shaped his personality at least a little bit is incorrect. The subtle touch of Aphrodite's vivid beauty gives him a vibrant, graceful, and somewhat regal/proud look that gets him a lot of compliments and positive attention. That is, until he trips over something and/or lets some curses fly.

Communication with birds, and appeal to most other animals - Guess animals are shallow too. Lysander is a magnet for stray cats and dogs, and animals just generally seem to like him. He can communicate with birds, including doves and (less fortunately) the pidgeons, who are quite the rowdy bunch and love to haggle him for his food. Crows scare him - they can talk to him, but often choose not to. He worries about what they are thinking. He can't "speak" directly with mammals or any other animal kingdom, but they like to be in his presence and he can often calm stressed creatures down. Disney princess confirmed.

Silver Tongue/Emotional intelligence - Not exactly superpowers per se, but influential enough to mention. Lysander has talked himself out of plenty of dangerous or high-stress situations, and he knows how to read people's motivations and feelings. He can use this along with his looks to manipulate others, although he doesn't necessarily enjoy doing it. Although he can seem like an asshole sometimes, he can empathize deeply with someone and share in their pain the way few others can.

Family
He was raised as an only child, by a single mom, Rebecca Willows (see "Backstory") who was very young when he was concieved and ended up being much more of a friend to him than a parent. They have a very close relationship and share everything. He has grown up around many strong, independent women, many of whom despised men as a general rule, and has come to accept their warnings as fact. His mom, although she has never told him about his demigod status, made sure he was exposed to Greek mythology. He grew up respecting the gods and knowing each of their stories by heart. She even had a small shrine up for Aphrodite, which Lys remembers her maintaining and giving small sacrifices to even as a small child. Now he realizes that she kept it up in case she ever came back, or perhaps just to remember her by...

Backstory
As with many demigods, Lysander's background is fraught with drama and conflict. His mother caught the eye of the beautiful Aphrodite, and as so often happens in these doomed mortal-god relationships, the two fell madly in love. Something about the mortal woman touched Aphrodite's cold, vain heart and she got very attached to her. She rescued her from a bad situation and helped her get back on her feet as she struggled to survive living in a fairly large city alone.

However, of course, their love was not to be. Hera got wind of Aphrodite's new love interest and siezed the chance to take revenge on the goddess of beauty through her mortal girlfriend. While the two were together Hera used her magic to impregnate the mortal woman. When the signs began to show Aphrodite, believing that she had cheated on her with a man, was furious. She left the two to survive on their own, having no idea that the child was actually hers by way of magic.

Anyways, Lysander's own life hasn't been nearly so dramatic (although sometimes he wishes it were.) He was fairly lucky in his childhood, his mother rose to the monumental challenge of caring for a child (certainly one as emotional and stubborn as Lys was when he was little) and he never went hungry, or was exposed to many dangerous situations. His was a standard mid-sized city kid's life - school, friends, asshole bullies, and helping his mom out at the club/restaurant she works at. Oh yeah, the city "night life" has always been a part of his world, since his mom's friends would babysit him while she worked. It was just the natural progression that he started helping out in the kitchen as he got older. He has a... unique perspective on the night life, to say the least.

Other
Ask him about the personality and cultural differences between bird species and he'll talk all day. It is often a hassle to commune with these food-obsessed, distractable little dinosaurs. His favorite birds are the graceful white swans, but he would love to speak to a penguin.
Ravyn might have a new gossip buddy when he shows up at camp. :P

Edited at April 10, 2022 02:29 PM by Finnick
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 31, 2022 07:39 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve a son of Ares, a son of Hermes, and a son of Athena?

Edited at March 31, 2022 07:59 PM by Overthink101
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)April 1, 2022 12:18 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

((Lemme know if this is good or not, ha))

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Name: Varian Halson

Age (youngest age is 16): 18

Sexuality: Bisexual

Godly Parent: Dionysus (are we surprised though?)

Appearance:

Varian is... an interesting sort of demigod. This is the type of thing that happens when you mix a god with a Pegasus. While he managed to inherit very little of his godly parent's actual abilities, he managed to at least inherit one. Shapeshift.

Varian's usual form stands about... a good six feet tall, solid. He's got a good build, not too bulky, not too scrawny either. Pretty kinda average honestly. His golden blond hair matches his bright blue eyes and frames his darkish tan skin. However, the wings poking out of his back are more white with brown under layers. Though he usually plucks / clips his feathers and binds them under a jacket, sweatshirt, layer of some sort.

And his shift?

A centaur. He stands about six feet at the shoulders. A tall, thick draft horse build with his usual human half on top. His pelt is creamy white tipped with a looser brown--almost like a faintly cooked marshmallow--with the same milky chocolate color on his legs and black hooves.

Image Credits go to me:

(This is when he's little. Like 12, he's grown a bit since then.)

Personality: Varian's personality is brighter, more sincere. He's outgoing and more of the flashy party-style, like his father is rumored to be in mythology. His eyes always show his emotions, though usually it's an endearing smile, mischievous grin or something of the sort.

When he gets angry however, his eyes grow dark. The type of dark that reflects when one is very drunk and very angry. Varian can get riled up rather quick, as one does, and tends to lash out verbally before he even attempts to throw a fist.

And with fear?

He'll probably find a way around / run from said fear than face it. Like birds, Pegasus are... kind of... cowardly creatures.

Likes/Dislikes: Varian likes plants. He really likes gardening and fruits and vegetables. Still a little weary on some meat, but doesn't mind fish. Dislikes; chocolate. Dunno why. He just hates it.

Crush (if any, optional): N/A

Spouse/Partner: N/A

Abilities you recieved from your godly parent?:

Shapeshifting.

Betcha didn't know one of Dionysus's abilities was shapeshifting didya? Surprise. Dionysus was renown for changing shape into different beasts. Be it horse, bovine or even bird in one myth.

Family?: Biological? He has no clue. Adoptive? Well, his father raises ... goats. "Goats". Aisigo is a kind old man, he's a little on the loose side and his mother, Varyanne. Who is his mother.

Backstory: It's kind of hard not to know you're a demigod when your life starts out with wings, hooves and the fact you managed to land in a farmer's field. Thankfully, the farmer seemed to either see past the fact that Varyanne was a shifter in general and the kid had wings. Of course, life wasn't always easy. It wasn't easy to hide wings to be fair. And for a good part of his life? Varian learned how to use a harness, binding his clipped and plucked wings to his back. Shifting? Only on the farm when he was absolutely certain no one was watching.

It was hardly a surprise when the letter came. More a surprise to Aisigo and Varian than Varyanne. She didn't often speak of his father, preferring to let the memory slide on by.

Getting to the camp was an entirely different story. Bus. Hotel. Bus. Hotel. Bus, Crashing said bus and running for his life like it depended on it. Which, it kind of did at that point. At least his horse half was larger now, more a full grown horse than before.

But this was exhilarating, flying over the countryside? Until the hill came into view.

Camp Olympia.

Varian shifted down, adjusting his jacket over his shoulders. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Maybe.

He had hopes.

At least, that's what his mother had told him. He'd write home but she had told him to stay. That was what he was supposed to do. Stay there, be safe, help others be safe.

He could do that. Easy peasy.

Other: Nerp

Edited at April 3, 2022 07:43 PM by Sunset Stargazer
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)April 1, 2022 08:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hey Fallen One, are the most recently added characters accepted?
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)April 5, 2022 08:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ack, I'm back- but yes, they are. I just finished putting them in. ^^"

Edited at April 5, 2022 08:23 AM by _~Fallen One~_
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)April 5, 2022 10:27 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Kol |~|

Name: Kolos Seare.

Nickname: Kol.

Pronouns: He/Him/His.

Sexuality: Bisexual(HML)/Ambiamorous.

Godly Parent?: Ares.

/~/

Appearance:

Kol stands rather tall at 6’ 4”, his skin tone is an olive color with neutral warm undertones, making it seem even warmer than it already is. He has absolutely no freckles on his body, something he doesn’t care too much about.

--

Kol has a heart face shape, meaning he has a wider forehead and a smaller chin, the middle of his face somewhere in between. His cheeks aren’t as full as they could be, but still fuller than what would warrant worry given what the world has become. Now for the nose, something that Kol rather likes, he has a hawk shaped nose, meaning it starts off the same way a ‘normal’ nose would, and then goes off the deep end at a slight angle, the tip of it a bit lower than the nasals. His lips are fuller in shape.

--

His eyebrows are rather thick, but with an obvious arch. Finally, his eyes are an upturned deep set almond shape and are an earthy brown color. His face is framed by black-brown hair, it has a slight curl to it as well. It goes down to the top of his ears in the front and down to the nape of his neck in the back.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular. Everything about his structure screams that he’s more so built for muscle than anything else too. He weighs a good 165, with his BMI at a healthy 20.08.

--

For scars… Kol has a few that are rather well hidden. One at the elbow of his right arm that goes up to his shoulder, another going down the side of his left leg from his kneecap to his ankle. He doesn’t really show them to anyone and nor does he have any intention to do so.

--

For clothing, Kol usually wears an off-white shirt and camo cargo pants. He also wears a light weight military grade jacket, the color/pattern also camo. Around his pants is usually a black belt, tighter in order to support any of the weight that might be being carried in the many compartments of the cargo pants. For shoes, he wears military grade black boots. Lastly, he wears two necklaces. Both dog tag ones, one of which has his own name engraved on it and one that has his mother’s name engraved on it.

Personality:

At first glance he looks like he’s done with everything. Like you could massacre an entire village in front of him and all he’d do is blink or shake his head lightly. Or like the person who’s going to just roll their eyes at the crime going around until that gets rid of them. Somehow.

--

Kol is someone who has managed to maintain a clear view of the world, even with everything happening around him. He’s able to easily point out flaws and immature ideas within plans, people, situations, and placements. And if he's ever wrong about something, he has almost no difficulty in admitting it.

--

When he sets his mind to something, expect it to get done. He doesn’t back down easily, and he knows how to read a room. He’s careful about what he does and how he does it too, so that everyone stays as safe as possible. This isn’t to say he’s never having fun, he can also be quite the sass king. Making sarcastic remarks and teasing the people younger than him. Which is basically everyone.

--

Of course, no one can deny that this man has a temper. He’s a firm believer in the idea that revenge is best served ice cold or scorching hot. His anger is like that too, able to go two ways. Cold where he refuses to listen, and gives the silent treatment to the point where the one who made him upset has to apologize… Or scorching, where he’ll yell or throw hands or just storm off. Luckily, he’s not extremely easy to anger, though he’s not exactly the pillar of calm either.

Likes: Good food, Being aware, Being prepared, Exercise, Sleep, Warmth, Good weather, and Protecting others.

Dislikes: Unnecessary sacrifices, Conversations, Bright lights, Complete darkness, Loud people, Bad weather, The cold, and Idiots.

Strengths: Observant, Realistic, Physical Strength.

Weakness: His Temper, Overly Cautious, Conversation.

Crush: PM me.

/~/

Abilities:

Anger/Hatred/Suspicion Manipulation; He can cause people to feel negative emotions towards one another. Such as suspicion, hatred, anger, or disgust. This goes both ways, and he can cause people to feel less of these emotions as well.

Minor Fire Manipulation; A lesser known ability from his father, he can manipulate pre-existing flames.

Fear Masking; Kolos can temporarily suppress his fear, fairly straightforward, I think.

Family?:

Ares | Bio Father

Miksa Seare | Hungarian/English | Step-Father | 45 | Dead

Tristen Marshal | Hungarian/English | Bio Mother | 46 | Alive

Kyle Seare | Hungarian/English | Younger Half-Brother | 20 | Alive

Other:

Kol’s voice is on the deeper end of the spectrum, and lower too. Something that when added to his slight Hungarian accent, makes him actually rather hard to understand at times. Speaking of his accent, A and O tend to get switched around. The W sound also tends to sound more like a V, and J sounds tend to sound more like Y. Most notably though is how S sounds are emphasized more, adding a slight Z sound to them. One speech pattern he has is that he sometimes uses simple Hungarian phrases when the English phrase for it doesn’t seem quite right and when he’s upset he may slip in and out of using Hungarian too.

|~| Blair |~|

Name: Agris Aivars Bairugih.

Nickname: Blair.

Sexuality: Gay/Ambiamorous.

Godly Parent?: Hermes.

/~/

Appearance:

Blair stands rather average at 5' 7”, though he sometimes seems 5’ 6” due to how slouched his posture is. His skin tone is a bisque color with neutral undertones. He has plenty of freckles too, which at least add some color to his light skin.

--

Blair has a diamond face shape, meaning he has a smaller forehead and a smaller sharp chin, the middle of his face larger, the whole thing on the longer defined side. Now for the nose, he has an aquiline shaped nose, meaning it’s basically the stereotypical normal nose. His lips are thinner in shape.

--

His eyebrows are rather thin, with a less obvious arch. Finally, his eyes are a downturned protruding hooded shape and are a forest green color. His face is framed by fiery red hair and it has a slight poof to it as well. It goes down to the middle of his back when it’s down. Usually though, his hair is up into a loose ponytail or low man bun.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular. Everything about his structure screams that he’s more so built for agility than muscle. He weighs in at 115, with his BMI at 18.01, underweight by 5 pounds.

--

For scars… Blair has a few that are rather well hidden. A few on his back, a few on his shoulders, and a few at his sides. He doesn’t really show them to anyone nor does he have any intention to do so ever.

--

He also has quite a few tattoos, one is on his neck as a viper. Other than that one, he also has a rose vine tattoo going up his right arm and an hourglass tattoo at his left forearm. On his left shoulder is a clock tattoo. And recently he’s gotten five new tattoos for his left hand. The letter C at his pinky, L at his ring finger, J on the thumb, R on the pointer, and S on the middle.

--

For clothing, Blair practically always wears a white shirt and black cargo pants. He also wears a belted, vented trench coat, the color being black. It goes down to just above his knees. As for shoes, he wears black hunting boots.

--

This man has a lobe piercing on each ear and he wears small earrings, ones that wouldn’t get stuck on anything. He also has a viper bite piercing too. As for other types of accessories, he has two rings that he wears on either middle finger. One ring has a band that looks like vines with a singular red gem at the middle, entwined in the gold band so that it doesn’t come out. The other is longer and wraps around his finger multiple times, it looks like a snake.

Personality:

At first glance he looks shady, the kind of person you would’ve seen in an alleyway at night for reasons unknown to most other people.

--

The first thing someone should know about this man is that he is hard to catch off guard. He has the sort of air about him that he always knows what everyone and everything is doing, even if he doesn’t. He’s usually calm and collected, being able to think in high pressure situations in order to stay alive. Which is another thing, his self-preservation seems to outweigh his morals which can cause his plans to only help him when he might’ve been able to help others too. But he’s independent and values being able to do what needs to be done without worry of how it affects others.

--

On the note of what has to be done and planning… He never actually goes through with an underdeveloped plan, there’s too many risks involved in his opinion. Risk is one thing that he deals with poorly, if he believes the risk of failure is too high then his self-preservation tends to kick in, regardless of whether or not the risk is actually that high. This is something that doesn’t only apply to plans to dangerous things though, if he believes a conversation or emotional/personal bond with someone is too risky, then he hightails it out of that too. For that reason, he doesn’t actually have that good of relations with anyone he meets.

--

Despite his risk factoring though, if there’s something going on and he has a plan that he believes will work then he becomes extremely determined to make sure it happens. Willing to take as many risks as needed to make sure he actually gets to go through with his plan. He’ll call people out, lie, cheat, steal, perhaps even kill if it means his plan is able to go on without a hitch. Of course though, his carefulness is still a thing and he tends not to share anything except for the bare necessities.

--

And that is where things take a turn for the worst. Due to his self-preservation, apparent lack of morals, and social skills that leave him alone and others in the dark… He’s become rather distant, disconnected from others and the things that happen to them. Empathy and sympathy have evaded him almost completely. For those he finds himself getting attached to, he tries to distance himself from them due to the risks of getting too close.

Likes: Reading, Control, Good weather, Sleep, Being aware, Probability problems, Food, Being prepared, Planning, and Staying alive.

Dislikes: Conversation, Risk, Blind trust, Trust exercises, Getting close to people, Emotions, Nice people, Loud noises, Bright lights, and Most people.

Strengths: Observant, Fast Reflexes, Decisive.

Weaknesses: Physical Strength, Trust Issues, Empathy.

/~/

Abilities:

Planeswalking; Blair can move through the different planes of existence, much like his father. Though he only knows how to move through two as of now, one that is connected to reflective surfaces and the ordinary human plane.

Lie Detection; As his father was the god of tricksters and liars, Blair has been given the ability to tell when someone is lying- Though he doesn’t get to know the truth or what they are lying about, just that the person is lying.

Family?:

Hermes | Bio Father

Valeriya Bairugih | English | Bio Mother | 45 | Dead

Carlos Zeelen | Portuguese/Dutch | Father Figure 1 | 33 | Alive

Lenny Joubert | French/English | Father Figure 2 | 32 | Alive

Jackson Miller | English | Older Brother Figure | 25 | Alive

Scarlet Kala | English/Estonian | Younger Sister Figure | 19 | Alive

Ryan Williams | English | Younger Brother Figure | 20 | Alive

Other:

His voice constantly sounds hoarse and rough, even if he’d had something to drink right before speaking. It’s not even exactly low or high in pitch either, or deep. When it comes to speech patterns though, he does tend to use a lot more slang than the average person. As for accents, he doesn’t usually seem to have one, but sometimes he doesn’t fully sound H words or D at the end of a word sounds like a T, or the TH sound ends up sounding like a D or S, or A and O get switched, or V and Z end up as F or S, or B at the end of words end up sounding like a P, or G at the end of words sounds like K, or P ends up sounding like a B at the start of words with the same thing happening with T sounding like D at the start of words. Luckily, these things only happen sometimes and usually never all at once. These patterns aren’t even from his own heritage, just patterns he picked up within his lifetime.

|~| Finley |~|

Name: Finley Neil Blake.

Sexuality: Demisexual(HML)/Ambiamorous.

Godly Parent?: Athena.

/~/

Appearance:

Finley stands rather average at 5' 7”, though he sometimes seems 5’ 8” due to how proud his posture is. His skin tone is a pale bisque color with neutral cool undertones, making it seem even lighter than it already is. He has absolutely no freckles on his body, something he actually isn’t a big fan of since it just makes his entire appearance even more stereotypical of a vampire.

--

Finley has a heart face shape, meaning he has a wider forehead and a smaller chin, the middle of his face somewhere in between, the whole thing on the longer side. His cheeks aren’t as full as they could be, but still fuller than what would warrant worry. Now for the nose, something that Finley rather likes, he has a hawk shaped nose, meaning it starts off the same way a ‘normal’ nose would, and then goes off the deep end at a slight angle, the tip of it a bit lower than the nasals. His lips are thinner in shape. His most often seen expression is a more easy going or slightly apathetic grin that one would expect to see on a chill or lazy person just talking to friends.

--

His eyebrows are rather thin, but with an obvious arch. Finally, his eyes are an upturned deep set almond shape and are an icy sky blue color. His face is framed by silver white hair, it has a slight poof to it as well and goes down to the middle of his back when it’s down. Usually though, his hair is up into a loose ponytail or man bun.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular. Everything about his structure screams that he’s more so built for agility than muscle. He weighs a good 115, with his BMI at a slightly unhealthy 18.01. What is especially strange about this boy(other than his eyes) is that he has six fingers on each hand, not all that strange since people can have six but still pretty strange.

--

For scars… Finley has a few that are rather well hidden. A few on his back, a few on his shoulders, one at the elbow of his left arm, another going down the side of his right leg. He doesn’t really show them to anyone and nor does he have any intention to do so.

--

For clothing, Finley practically always wears a light blue sweater and light gray pants, almost like jeans but instead a light gray color (obviously). He also wears a light weight jacket, the color a nice navy blue. As for accessories, he wears a white cloth belt at the waist, going around the light gray jeans. They’re not as tight as they could be around him, as to allow him easier access to moving around and all. He also always wears a pale icy-sky blue bracelet worn at his right wrist with a matching one at his left ankle and he still does.

Personality:

Finley is a very calm soul, he doesn’t scare easily nor does he get upset easily either. He talks without paying too much attention to volume or diction, which usually ends with him being quieter and much less clear than he should be. Overall, he just seems very laid back and easygoing, a ‘go with the flow’ kind of person.

--

He’s also surprisingly observant along with this, due to his chill nature, he has plenty of time to just… Watch people and figure them out. And plenty of time to sleep, which he definitely enjoys doing. He doesn’t really care what people think about, as long as he knows what they think about him. They can think whatever they want, but they at least have to be brave enough to tell him and be honest.

--

To go along with both of these points… He’s very even-tempered, almost never truly angry. At most, he gets passive aggressive. He’ll throw some insults that he knows will hit them hard(courtesy of his observation skills) if he does get angry. But he most certainly isn’t one to throw a punch. Usually. There’s very few times that he would, but when he does- He hits quick and hard, just like his insults.

--

Maybe worse of all though, is how apathetic he can be. If he’s bored, he doesn’t bother trying to hide it. Even more, if he doesn’t care about someone he doesn’t try to hide it. He doesn’t try to make it known either. It’s even to the point where he can be found zoning out or staring blankly at times that should be of great importance but simply aren’t to him.

--

Now, even though he has a more laid back personality doesn’t make him lazy. Sure, he can come off as such, but he most certainly isn’t. If something needs to get done, he’ll get it done without fuss. He knows when it’s time to laze about and when it’s time to work. He has to, after all, he wouldn’t have survived if he didn’t.

Likes: Solitude, Silence, Reading, Deep Conversations, Peppermint Tea, Any Kind Of ‘Bad’ Weather.

Dislikes: Loud Noises, People, Socialization, Exercising, Emotions, Expectations(Low & High).

Strengths: Observant, Calm, Control, Flexible, Even-Tempered, Intelligent, Agility, Charismatic, Lying, Planning.

Weaknesses: Apathetic, Blunt, Physical Strength, Cold, Harsh, Emotions, Sympathy, Sarcastic, Manipulative, Paranoid.

/~/

Abilities:

Weakness Detection; He can usually figure out someone’s weaknesses within minutes of meeting them. Whether these be mental, physical, or emotional.

Minor Curse Inducement; Just his mother, who could curse people and/or turn people into beasts, he can do minor curses. Such as getting their powers dulled for a limited time, or someone getting a minor sickness, or worse luck than usual. He hasn’t been able to get the animal bit that his mother was a big fan of down, though he could in theory.

Family?:

Athena | Bio Mother

Walter Blake | Irish/English | Bio Father | 42 | Alive

Caelan Blake | English | Step-Mother | 38 | Alive

Other:

Finley’s voice is usually on the quieter side, with poor dictation that one would associate with someone that is too lazy to fully open their mouth for certain sounds. Along with this, his voice is on the deeper and lower ends of the spectrum. He has a steady and firm voice despite his poor dictation, and when he speaks with the expectation of attention- He gets it. For when he tries, his voice is clear and sounds what one would expect of an intelligent soul.

Edited at April 7, 2022 02:15 PM by Overthink101
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)April 6, 2022 07:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Theo Black
Age - 19 turning 20 soon
Gender - Male
Pronouns - He/Him. They/Them
Sexuality - Homosexual (Gay) and closeted poly
Godly parent - Son of Ares
Appearance -
Theo is a rather short male only standing at a height of 5'7 with a thin build only have slight muscle around his arms and legs. His hair is a fluffy light brown colour that reaches just above of his ear tips with streaks of purple though it. His eyes are a a emerald green with hints of red and blue swimming though them, they are soft and also can be quite cold to new comers.
His favourite type of clothing is a over sized grey hoodie that reaches his mid thighs along with long black skinny jeans with little chains hanging from them reaching his knees his has coffee color joggers and also has a necklace with a cat shaped pendant attached to it. He also has a large sword attached to his back black and red in colour.
Personality -
Theo is described by many as a cold and distant male that barley ever talks to is seen around anyone, he more likes to observe them to get to know them better. He does love his space and peace at time but his real personality is only shown to those he trust with his life. He is sometime called two faced or a cold heartless demon.
His true personality is a energetic, kind and of course helpful male that always has a bright smile wherever he goes when he is around those he really trust and loves. Though with his caring nature it can quickly turn dark when his friends or loves one are threatened and will defend them at any cost. He has great leadership skills and combat skills and is sometimes seen training by himself to improve them.
Though he will never admit it he always loves a good cuddle and for someone close to him to always be standing beside him on matter what happens. He also has a pet cat that he has branch with him, it's a Calico coloured female that is always on his bed or following him around.
- Training
- Hugs
- Cats
- Cookies
- Spicy foods and sweet foods
- Coffee
Dislikes:
- Being alone
- His close friends and family being threatened
- Being yelled at
- His step farther
- Being called short
Crush - Open (Pm me if interested)
Partner - Will develop from crush (if he gets one lol)
Abilities received from Goldy parent -
Like his farther he has great combat skills and of course stratiges in battle and let's not forget his combat skills that he is always trying to improve. Though he doesn't like it he will always have a way to kill of his enemy's or a way to get rid of them...he even has those plans on his close friend. He likes to know his opponents weaknesses before he fights.
Family -
He doesn't have a great relationship ship with his step farther at all as he only ever talks to him about war, death, and defeating his enemy's he also nearly never has time for. (Guess his step farther was a lot like Ares)
As for his mother he never knew her as she left him and his farther the day after he was born and never showed up again or even talked to him.
Backstory -
His story isnt interesting like most, his up bringing with his step dad has taken a toll on his as he has many scars that scatter his body from his dad training him all the time. He normally tries to escape his dad a lot but is always found to do more training as his step dad wants him to be the best of the best.
Other - He is open for anything!
Also be warned if you want to be Theo's close friends he will steal your over sized hoodie if you have any lol so there is your warning.

Edited at April 7, 2022 07:07 PM by Free-Claw12
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)April 7, 2022 03:01 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I have finished my characters! Hope you guys like them, they were fun to make.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us