Wolf Play : Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
08:14:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Thanks XD
I kinda want to use the figurine ;-;
 Existence
08:13:39 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, Oooh she's gorgeous o.o
 Amygdala
08:12:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Let's see what 2 greyscales will throw out
 distant-screams
08:12:51 katy | beetle
how did i not notice the event quests xD
 Existence
08:11:01 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I xD I have so many I just don't know who would cross well with his light coat
 Old Money
08:09:31 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
08:07:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
The G1 AC 49 girl i just got?
 Existence
08:05:00 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Trying to decide who I should throw at him 🤔
 distant-screams
08:04:29 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i got this girl earlier but she has a -3 vital and is rebellious so i wanted something better e.e
 Amygdala
08:01:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
I keep getting LW lately
 distant-screams
08:00:57 katy | beetle
ugh all i need is a G1 HW Hero :') with hopefully a boost or defect

wolfparty does not want to provide. i might have to wait for the event
 Amygdala
07:58:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

My charon's blessing pull
 Amygdala
07:53:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
That's crazy...i have around 30 wolves and they all have staggered dominance
 Existence
07:51:37 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I'm 80 cp off having 33k in saying that I own 169 wolves most being at 250, 200, 199 and 198 dominance
 Amygdala
07:50:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Holy shit that's a lot...i am getting close to 7k dominance
 Existence
07:49:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy I'm so close to 33K dominance xD
 Amygdala
07:48:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Dominance is the best cp dump XD
 Existence
07:48:09 Exist / Kuskyn
Poe oooh she is nice~~ o.o
 DevilsPlayground
07:47:53 Devil (Any pronouns)
Ooo I got an Albino pup
 Existence
07:47:42 Exist / Kuskyn
I was going to do my DH chimera up but I would rather waste my CP on dominance

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : +2
Badger : +5
Wolverine : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 10:59 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I reserve a Subordinate?
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 11:00 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Thunder Struck said:
Can I reserve a Subordinate?

Yup. It expires in 24 hours 11 am tomorrow Centrail Time
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 12:03 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Riot

Breed: Dutch Shepherd

Appearance:

He lays on the taller end of his breed, 25 inches at the shoulder, weighs at 70 pounds, and has the traditional Dutch Shepherd coat made out of tans, golds, browns and greys that merge and creates a brindle pattern on a black ‘background.’ He has a black tail tip, socks, ears and a black ‘mask.’ He has a torn right ear, a slash across his nose bridge and several smaller scars on his legs. Others are covered by thick fur which serves as a blanket. His eyes are a light brown but his right is more a cloudy blue than a brown since he is blind in that eye.

Personality:

Riot radiates the ‘lone wolf’, rarely seen with his pack mates. He calculates his moves to see if he’s done the right thing. He is driven by the desire to always be successful, and to never show vulnerability to keep his strong and authoritative act up. He is loyal and obedient to his higher ups, never disobeying an order. Riot loves to fight, normally causing drama within the ranks lower than him. He is quite content that the humans are gone so that they won’t do any more harm then good to the nature that surrounds the city, like they did before they left. He is also untrusting and aggressive to outsiders/newcomers, wanting to have the same dogs he is used to in The Pack rather than new ones that he has to get comfortable around. Pups are okay though, they don’t know any better.

Strengths:

• Fighting
  • Agility
  • Stamina
  • Herding
  • Hearing

Weakness:

• Swimming
  • Leading
  • Strangers
  • Partial blindness

Backstory:

Riot was born on the streets, growing up with his sister and mother. His mother taught them how to herd by using some chickens and their instincts. She kept changing the herding victim, each week it was a different animal. One night, Riot was going on a little adventure around the city with his sister when a crow flew down, clipping the side of his ear as it tried to pick him up but failed. It resorted to picking his sister up and flying away, leaving Riot to run after them as it disappeared into the distance. He soon returned to his mother.

Because of this, he resulted in arguing with other strays. At one year old, Riot’s mother died after protecting him from a group of dogs that he had angered. After this, he resorted to fighting anyone that got in his way or provoked him. Fight after fight, another year passed, scars seemed to appear all of his body, he managed to get into a more major fight, leaving Riot limping away from a blood pool with a sight declining eye.

He decided he needed to hang around a group that would accept him. That’s how he wiggled his way into The Pack.

Crush: None, open, PM me!

Mate: None

Offspring: None

Other: Hands down, Dutch Shepherds and Border Collies

Edited at March 11, 2022 03:50 PM by Thunder Struck
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 12:30 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 12:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Texas

Breed:

English Mastiff and Blue Pit

Male

Appearance:

He has short fur, that is a light tannish color (a little darker than the color of sand) with blue gray, dark brown, and black spots all over her boddy. He has a white chest, and his back leg is pure black all the way up to her lower thigh. His eyes are a brilliant blue grey, and he has a dark black nose with a single pink splotch on it that looks like a paw print. He's about 2ft tall, and weighs about 140 pounds. His ears have a darker at the edges, and he has a big piece of his ear missing on the right side. He has huge paws, and has a full tail, with a greyish colored line running down it. He has scars on his muzzle, and sides from his time as a pup/before the pack.

Personality:

He is smarter than she lets on, in both books and street smart. He is actually nice, despite how he looks and the way she acts. He doesn't like to get attached to anybody, and acts cold and distant. He is usually seen practicing something, or sleeping somewhere.

Strengths:

Fighting and swimming.

Weakness:

Running, he isn't the fastest, so he depends more on his brute strength than speed. Also tight spaces.

Back story:

He was found not far from his dead mother who hid him in a old trash can. He doesn't remember much from his past, just his mother's smell and something chasing her and her mother through the city.

Crush: Shep

Other: Pit bulls and Bloodhounds.

Edited at March 11, 2022 10:19 AM by Nightwalkers
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 12:37 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nightwalkers said:

Name:

Texas

Breed:

English Mastiff and Blue Pit

Girl

Appearance:

She has short, light brown fur, with blue gray spots, a whit chest, and black paws. Her eyes are a brilliant blue color, and she has a dark black nose with a single pink splotch on it. She's almost a foot tall, and weighs about 5-10 pounds. Her ears have a darker edge, and she looks kinda cute in her own way.

Personality:

She is street smart. She is kind and respectful to others, and loyal to those close to her. She can be a little aggressive to others she really don't like. She loves to play fight, and to play with others.

Strengths:

Fighting and swimming.

Weakness:

Running, she isn't the fastest, so she depends more on her brute strength than speed. Also tight spaces.

Back story:

She's was found not far from her dead mother who hid her in a old trash can. She doesn't remember much from her past, just her mother's smell and something chasing her and her mother through the city.

Crush: Open

Other: Pit bulls and Bloodhounds.

Unacceptable. Needs more detail. If she is one she will be a subordinate.
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 01:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

NODITA

Name: Nodita [No-de-ta]

Breed: Mutt [65% Rottweiler, 20% Mastiff, 15% Cane Corso]

Appearance:

Nodita stands at a dangerous 89 cm at the shoulders, often looking down at her pack with blunt grey eyes. Nodita's most defining traits are her muscular and fit form- likely coming from the Rottweiler her mother passed down to her- with broad shoulders, a straight back and lack of curvature at the end of her body (a sign that her ancestors were bred responsibly). Nodita's ears were kept long, resting just above her cheek bones, her posture is lightly lopsided and she tends to favorite her left side. Nodita has a long tail, once more, not docked. Her fur is a smooth, raven black color and her muzzle drips a bit lower then a normal Rottweiler, due to the Cane Corso and Mastiff in her.

Nodita has several scars along her face, most of them being around her neck or placed on her flank. The most notably is a large scar that looks to have been caused by a tight, or perhaps impropper, collar that is lightly hidden behind her current collar but not enough to make the scar invisible. Another visable scar is down her flank, from when a filing cabinet had fallen ontop of her while she was hunting for her and her pup. Nodita wears her collar with pride still, knowing her master left her only for his own safety. The collar itself is a wide collar (about 1.5 inches), with a simple black color and her name printed onto the collar in an orange color.

Personality:

Nodita has three general groups inwhich she classifies her relationships with other dogs; family, pack and outsiders, to which she controls who sees what. For those she classifies as her family, she only lets her best traits show through, often being careful to watch her temper, to mind her tone and to act as something more like a motherly figure to all she considers family. She manages this very carefully, perhaps afraid if she treats those she's closest to, that they will abandon her.

In terms of the pack, Nodita is much more lax. She allows her flaws to slip through, letting her temper raise, or her oppinions to ring out. That being said, there is still a motherly care to it, and when it comes down to it, Nodita will put you in your place if you forget your place. Keeping that in mind, Nodita isn't too strict about anything else. Sure, she expects respect and she expects you to listen to her commands, but she will never get overly mad for a dog not wanting to do something, as long as they're still pulling their own weight.

Outsiders are diffrent, completely. While you'd imagine her to be much more freerange, it is the exact opposite. Arguably more controlled around strangers, Nodita takes pride on being a firm, but not threatening force to most strays. Only when they show intentions to harm will she drop her calm demeanor and set hellfire raining down. To sum it up, near her family, she acts as perfect as she can be. While around the pack, she is much more lax but expects respect. When around loners Nodita will remain calm and- perhaps- regulate her behavior more, allowing only the calmest and most proper words leave her mouth.

Strengths:

Nodita excells at hunting rodents, brute force, intimidation and pup care.

Weaknesses:

Nodita sucks at being able to know when she is in danger, as well as she has quite a temper and does not stand for disrespect; she will put you in your place like a pup.

Backstory:

I'll leave this unwritten for now. Might update it during the roleplay, as the other characters learn stuff about her.

Crush:

N/a.

Mate:

Had a mate, his whereabouts are unknown as of now.

Offspring:

Nodita has one pup surving from her most recent litter, a little rascal named Varn.

Other:

I love mutts with german shepard in them, however I do not condone randomly breeding mutts.

Edited at March 9, 2022 05:09 PM by Wink of Keris
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 04:48 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
For everyone wanting to sign up please make your characters diverse. So we don't have a bunch of already stray dogs. And some males.
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 04:49 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Scout is open

Edited at March 9, 2022 04:49 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 9, 2022 04:52 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
@FancyPants & Nightwalkers accepted

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups