Wolf Play : Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!
Chatbox
 LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?
 Caeruleum
07:02:52 Cae, Blue
i keep forgetting familiars can help in battles lmao
 distant-screams
06:59:57 katy | beetle
i like bringing my panda to explore with me, lol. she's not very useful but she is cute.
 Caeruleum
06:59:49 Cae, Blue
labor happens after 80-96h of pregnancy
 ZEFHYR
06:59:27 
ok thank you. bet it looks cute
 Eternal Sunshine
06:58:33 
Hey! What are the hours a wolf can go into labour.
 Caeruleum
06:53:39 Cae, Blue
Sorry i dipped for a bit, i got sucked in doom scrolling 😔

Tko, apparently no one knows about her :(
No for real, give me those 5-7 seconds between flash and thunder, not this same second colab 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 06:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I have finished Alia and her horse Kaleidoscope! They are on page 1. I'll also start on Alia's older sister right away. Hopefully I'll be done soon.

Edited at March 2, 2022 06:44 PM by The Midnight Wolves
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 07:20 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay! XD
I wanna make a mare that she is breaking in
Horse
Name: Cassie/Cascading Falls (Eventual Show Name)
Breed: Irish Sport Horse
Appearance: Bay with three white socks and a perfect white star
Credits for the image go to LuDa-Stock on DeviantArt
bay-horse-portrait-stock-by-luda-stock-d6990hc.jpg
Personality: Sweet, not exactly easy to handle, quick learner, calm, impatient, full of life, spirited
Horse size: 15.2 hands (still growing a bit)
Broken in: No (Is starting to be in RP)
Experience: Virtually Nothing, has done some free jumping to 1.05m, halter broken, can be touched everywhere/picking up all four hooves etc.
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 08:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I finally finished after an hour! ^^'
Human
Name:
Kylie West
Appearance:
Kylie is around 5'6 and weighs around 130 pounds. Kylie has dark brown hair with blonde highlights that is always up in a ponytail. She has blue eyes and freckles all along her face.
Personality:
Kylie is very competitive. She loves racing on her horse and sometimes gets too aggressive. She is very kind to others and is usually a good sport. She likes to tease her younger sister (in the RP) and is kind around her. She is the only person that she knows at the stables.
Other:
Kylie has one dog named Lightning. He is a German Sheperd and Mastiff mix. He is 6 years old.
Horse
Name:
Cherokee/Wild Indian (show name)
Breed:
Appaloosa
Appearance:
Cherokee is a brown mare with her hind painted white. She has dark gray spots on the white and her face. She has one ear white and one black. She has a red circle around her eye, showing how Indians would paint their horses. Cherokee has a black mane and tail. Her tail is braided and her mane flows free.
Personality:
Cherokee was bought by Kylie's family as a young foal. She was raised and had a foal of her own (Alia's horse, Kaleidoscope). She is calm and kind when around those that she knows. She is crazy once around strangers and can be nippy. She is curious and has a taste for adventure and loves to race alongside fellow horses.
Horse Size:
15.4 hh
Broken In:
Yes, although she may be hard to handle if you aren't experienced.
Experience:
Cherokee is great at horse racing and barrel racing. Her main talent is show jumping and she is a great horse to ride on rough terrian.

Edited at March 2, 2022 08:09 PM by The Midnight Wolves
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 3, 2022 10:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
All accepted!
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 3, 2022 12:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~Human~
-
Name
Jasper Harman
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
Appearance
Jasper has long, straight fiery auburn-burnt orange hair that reaches about 2-3 inches past her shoulder. Her skin is lightly tanned, though she has no freckles but has a dimple in her left cheek when she smiles, and due to a random genetic mutation she was born with slightly pointed ears, giving her an almost elfish look. Her eyes are a naturally dark shade of blue-violet, giving her an almost hypnotic but attractive look. She has a scar on her right eye in the shape of three claw marks, though it didn't affect her vision. Her clothes consist of white socks with black boots, dark gray jeans, a dark purple fitted t-shirt, a black hoodie, and a fishing cap that says in bold black letters "Women want me. Fish fear me.". She stands at around 5'10 in height.
~~~~~
Personality
Jasper's a rather quiet, calm gal who likes peace and quiet whenever it happens. She's very kind and gentle, but can be very stubborn once she sets her mind to doing something. She's fiercely loyal and protective if you manage to become her friend, which would make you quite lucky as she has a few trust issues. Otherwise she's actually a bit shy, and can get emotional if she's not in a good mood or something bad happens. But she does enjoy spending time with animals, especially young foals.
~~~~~
Other
- She's an amazing singer, though she's really shy about it so she only sings unless she's alone or if she trusts you.
- She loves baby animals, but mostly horses and dogs.
- She never knew her mother, as she left before she was old enough to even remember things. Because her father was also in the military, she was sent to live with her grandmother (her dad's mother), but sadly her father passed away when she was six, to which it resulted in her living with her grandmother permanently.
- She's bisexual, with a preference for women.
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Horse~
-
Name
Shattered Heart (Shattered for short)
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
Breed
Friesian/Shire Horse crossbreed. However, she mainly looks more like a very tall Friesian.
~~~~~
Appearance
Shattered's appearance is rather interesting to say the least, as her coat is duel colored. The left side of her body is a smooth, inky black in color, with white socks and a few white streaks in her mane and tail, along with five white freckle-like dots going under the curve of her eye.Whereas with the right side of her body, her coat is a snowy white with black socks, and five black freckle-like dots going under the curve of her eye. Her eyes themselves are somewhat almond shaped and heterochromatic, with the left eye being a pale yellow and the right eye being an icy blue. She stands at a staggering 20 hands high, and her weight reigns in anywhere between 3,100-3,225 pounds.
~~~~~
Personality
Quiet | Calm | Stubborn | Kinda rude | Acts cold at first | Gentle | Caring | Protective | Good listener | Trust issues
-
(the filler words will stay until I can find the motivation to edit)
~~~~~
Horse size
Shattered reigns in at a staggering 20 hands tall, making her a rather intimidating mare.
~~~~~
Broken in
She's not fully broken in, but she isn't fully wild either. While she does have a minor interest in humans, the only reason she'd ever let one near her is if she had no choice or if she was in a rather good mood, which is very rare for her.
~~~~~
Experience
Shattered was mainly used for competetive racing in her younger years (and she won a good bit of the races, so she's incredibly fast. She was also used for archery on horseback, going on tough trails, and a little bit of jousting games. However, the last one was stopped when she almost died from a wound on her left shoulder, to which it left a scar shaped vaguely like a lightning bolt.

Edited at March 4, 2022 10:53 AM by _~Fallen One~_
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 3, 2022 02:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 7, 2022 06:05 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Human
Name: Lyra Dakota Millers "Dako"
Pronunciation: Lye-ra Nickname: Dack-o
Appearance:
50700-Ys-Gf-Io-IF.png
Lyra stands at 5'7 and weights in at 101.2 pounds, standing slightly taller than someone else her age. She's got olive skin that tans well and almost never burns that's dotted with freckles from her face to shoulders, them luckily not being very dark. Her skins always covered in scrapes and bruises from exploring the woods and climbing trees, nonetheless, being a teen.
Lyra has pale brown hair reaching just past her shoulders with curls and waves, it always a mess and rarely held up in a ponytail. She casually wears short sleeved shirts and jeans, paired with a jacket or two when it's cold outside.
Personality: Lyra is mature for her age, to say the least. She rarely makes friends with people younger than her and prefers to hang around the older than her, even if shes never acknowledged or told off. A little too curious than she should be; yet a hot temper underneath a seemingly chill demeanor.
Other: Lyra always to have her trusty cat, Willow (Grey and white female maine coon), perched atop her shoulder.
Horse
Name: Forsythia "Tia"
Breed: Shire Draft
Appearance:
stock-shire-mare-by-bonbonberry-daz1saw-fullview-jpg-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JIUz-I1-Ni-J9-ey.jpg
Credits to BonBonBerry on DA
Personality: A rather easy going mare; Tia has a natural instinct to please and is rather patient, yet has a curious nature, similar to that of Lyra. Shes very docile and has a love for trail riding.
Horse size: 18.2 HH
Broken in: Yes, and was before Lyra had become Tia's owner.
Experience: Has plenty of trail experience, and has competed in lower level dressage.
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 7, 2022 06:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
accepted

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us