Wolf Play : Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
11:26:14 Cae, Blue
katy, that would explain 2 minutes of guessing wrong with only 90 mush to my name :')
 Caeruleum
11:25:48 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
hello gorgeous :O
 distant-screams
11:25:17 katy | beetle
Cae,
i believe you need mush out of your savings now to even play wolf party
 Caeruleum
11:25:14 Cae, Blue
i just saw that button :O
very nice :D
 AshenCrow
11:24:39 Ashe, Crow
If you're using the Blessing, you don't even need to do that anymore
 Arctic Moon
11:24:01 NY, Malo, Arctic
Cae
yes
 Caeruleum
11:23:44 Cae, Blue
does putting all mush in the hole to get to round 5 without sniffing still work? <.<
 Old Money
11:23:28 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
11:22:23 Silver (She/her)
Malo
Yesss
 Arctic Moon
11:21:25 NY, Malo, Arctic
Pvp anyone? I'm bored as heck
 Salem
11:19:42 Bell
-WP Click-
 Arctic Moon
11:16:31 NY, Malo, Arctic
welp my game must think it's still winter XD
 AshenCrow
11:15:09 Ashe, Crow
It's the bug
 Caeruleum
11:14:54 Cae, Blue
id also say restart, yeah
 Arctic Moon
11:14:37 NY, Malo, Arctic
It could just be extremely bad luck. I'll try restarting my level
 distant-screams
11:13:59 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

should i customize her, or keep trying to get something better? e.e

i'm aiming for a G1 HW hero ExH ExW with a boost / defect but that's damn near impossible to find xD
 MLadySkylar
11:13:53 P'Sky
Artic Moon
No normal prey or even predators?
On spring?
Weird
 Arctic Moon
11:12:54 NY, Malo, Arctic
Skylar
Could just be very bad luck. I'm finding Gwyn Ap Nudds but no normal animals.
 AshenCrow
11:12:25 Ashe, Crow
Sounds like the restart bug. Usually if I try to resume highest level on a terrain that I wasn't just on, I encounter no enemies and have to restart. Like you can't switch terrains without restarting a level
 MLadySkylar
11:12:07 P'Sky
Artic Moon.
I'm on Forest level 111 and I encountered only Cerberus, nothing else ..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Mountain Lion : +3
Polar Bear : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 7, 2022 01:49 PM

Moth

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Indigo

Desired Rank: Warrior

Heir Preference (who do they want to be King/Queen?): Like most cubs, Indigo absolutely adores Izem, though he's a little too young to pick up on the tension surrounding his kinghood.

Appearance: All cubs kind of tend to look the same, really, but never were there two cubs as similar in looks as Indigo and Ibis. The little male is a little ball of intense, almost orange fluff, which lightens to an almost white cream color on the underside of his jaw and underbelly. His eyes, just now having faded from the light blue of a newborn to a soft brown. His dapples are almost as brown as his eyes, evident all over his body but particularly thick on his legs.

Though he is a tiny sprig of a lion now, Indigo will grow to be a very big boy, perhaps as much as 520 pounds. He will shed the dapples and the almost orange will fade to something far closer to tan, but his mane will grow in peach and flashy. He will be a lion built for power and not much else, though those eyes will always be that sweet, soft brown.

Personality: Indigo is... A bit of a troublemaker. Old enough now to have his paws under him most of the time and old enough to desperately want to learn to hunt, he spends half his waking time chasing the tails of his packmates or generally causing a ruckus and the other half devising plans with his sister. His face is perpetually pulled back into what could best be described as the moment before a laugh. He's quite literally like a ray of sunshine walking the Earth, amusing even to the most hard-hearted lions in the pack.

Even for his youth, Indigo is determined. As affable as he is, he's dead set on being a warrior. The only thing standing in his way of training his way up now is the lionesses refusing to do it, not for lack of trying on Indigo's part. Actually, it's really the only thing he takes seriously. As before mentioned, he loves Izem, and respects him in equal measure. When he's feeling particularly brave, he likes to shadow the great lion, and he's quite certain Izem has no idea. In rare moments of solitude, he goes as far as to copy the stance and walk of the King, in hopes that one day he commands the same respect.

Affiliations:

Callie: Indigo's mother. He loves her quite deeply, though he's reached that phase of life where he pretends to be more adult than he is, and subsequently is less vocal about his adoration, especially as he's just started eating his first meat.

Ibis: Indigo's sister. They're as thick as theives, though their personalities contrast, and Indigo would be quite happy spending all his time with her.

Crush: None, Not Open

Mate: None, Not Open

Cubs: None, Not Open

Other: N/A

Edited at March 7, 2022 02:49 PM by Moth
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 7, 2022 01:54 PM

Moth

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Ibis

Desired Rank: Huntress

Heir Preference (who do they want to be King/Queen?): The more emotionally in-tuned of her siblings, Ibis is a bit more wary of Izem as a leader, though she quite likes him as a lion. Her perception is skewed somewhat, as she barely remembers Kavik to begin with.

Appearance: Ibis and Indigo are twins in more than just being born in the same litter. Like her brother, the lioness is flashy to look at, nearly orange, though the attentive eye will note that she is ever so slightly lighter, and her dappling ever so slightly more prominent, almost black in coloration. They do have the exact same eyes down to the shade though; a soft, creamy brown, framed with thick lashes. Her tail is also a bit longer, making her a tad more agile.

All that being said, the best way to distinguish between Indigo and Ibis is their presence. Ibis is softer in all manners, her steps more careful and her face more guarded. As an adult, she will be perfectly middling in size, weighing in at around 320 pounds or so. Her pelt will fade to honey, those cream accents on her chin and underbelly lightening dramatically, her form best described as "all-arounder" and feminine in build.

Personality: Empathetic, sweet-hearted, and perhaps a bit shy, Ibis considers herself capable but reserved. Somewhat introverted, most of her free time is spent exploring her newfound territory and learning what she can by watching the other lionesses hunt, when they let her. The only time you'll see her rowdy side is when she's with her brother, who really does bring out the best and worst in her. At his side, she's known to cause mischief or steal food while he plays the distraction. She's always been the sneakier one of the pair, far more adept at stalking and keeping her steps light.

Unlike her brother, she keeps her emotions very far off her face. Even at her young age, her face generally appears neutral, perhaps tinged with faint amusement or curiosity, depending on the situation. While he is the sun, she is the moon, ever guarding, watching his back in silence, often lesser appreciated. They're similar in their determination; he as a warrior, she as a huntress. Often, she begs the huntresses to bring back prey not quite dead so she might deal killing blows, and should she happen upon a rodent or other small creature, nothing can stop her from trying to catch it on her own.

Affiliations:

Callie: Ibis' mother. Like Indigo, she loves her, though has pulled away from her a bit as she has begun to age and eat meat. They've never been horribly close, beyond a mother-daughter relationship, though it is more because of Ibis' tendency toward introversion that anything else.

Indigo: Ibis' brother. They're extremely close, best friends would be too casual a term to describe. They're literally inseperable.

Crush: None, not open

Mate: None, not open

Cubs: None, not open

Other: N/A

Edited at March 7, 2022 03:16 PM by Moth
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 7, 2022 07:10 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
All accepted. I'll update the roster later tonight
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 9, 2022 05:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:Aurora

Desired Rank:Lead Warrior

Heir Preference (who do they want to be King/Queen?): She doesn't care either way so just is foucsed on protecting her pride.

Appearance

By:PhoenixRisingStock on divevantart

https://www.deviantart.com/phoenixrisingstock/art/Lion-882269947

Mod Edit: Removed for hotlinking

Aurora is a dark tanish color with Brown eyes. She is 3'5 and weighs around 80 to 85 pounds. She has Black claws and Brown skin. She has some light brown spots on her. She has a mutation where on her back right paw she has an extra two. She a lighter throat patch than the rest of her and light brown dots that blend with her coat on her legs. She has a long and narrow muzzle that is about 1/2 inch longer than most lions. She has very sharp claws and her teeth are a bit yellowish from her years. She has shorter ears than the rest of the pride. Has a stocky build and has long legs for running with broad shoulders. Her coat is smooth and has a short hair length. Her coloring is from her mom and her eye color is from her dad. She has a light brown nose with Light colored paws. She does have some white under fur. Her eyes go to a drak brown in the dark. She has a bit of stripes if you look really close enough but they usally aren't spotted due to them blending into her coat.

Personality:

She is a very outgoing lioness with her pride mates but she becomes agressive with outsiders and will attack if she feels threatened. She has a kind heart with cubs and has always wanted some but she hadn't found a mate or a crush yet which makes her really outgoing with males but also resvered at times. She typically isn't the type to get emotionally attached with someone from the outside but there is an expection to that. It really just depends on the lion. She loves her 2 sisters, mom and dad very much and will even defend them even if it means she might die. She is a bit of a sassy pants if she knows the lion well enough which means that she has a lot of scarcasm and rude traits with that.

Affiliations:

Sisters- open

Mom- open

Dad- open

Crush:

Open

Mate:

Open

Cubs:

None unless she has a mate

Other:

(Let me know if it needs more.)

Edited at March 13, 2022 07:07 PM by Evermore
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 12, 2022 10:04 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
She's accepted
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 13, 2022 05:48 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I reserve lead warrior?
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 13, 2022 08:10 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Hornet

Gender; Male

Desired Rank: Warrior

Heir Preference (who do they want to be King/Queen?) (King I suppose)

Appearance:

Hornet is a pretty lean and swifty lion, especially for his age. He's rather light for his age, weighing around 290 pounds, but with broad paws, housing not so large claws underneath. He's not the ideal warrior for his body is so small and nimble. Hornet has a yellowish color to him with a long ropey tail, and brown dabbled dots that fade into his pelt from the back down. He's fresh with no scars, and has dazzling copper eyes and a small brown mane he hasn't fully devolped quite yet. His pelt is constantly kept clean and his tail is often seen slightly raised in a playful mood. Finally, Hornet doesn't quite have the sharpest or biggest teeth either, making him seem less of a threat.

Personality: Hornet wasn't exactly named after the ferice aggressive insect because of his personality, but just because of his pelt. In reality, Hornet is an awkward fellow. He's rather flirty, but mostly has no class, and is in no way serious about anything. He'd rather run through the tall grasses than hunt, and clean his pelt in the river than train. He's not lazy, as he always finds ways to be doing something, (even if that means doing chores) but he doesn't like to be told what to do. Hornet doesn't want to be labeled as a sorry lion, but someone who can do what he wants, when he wants, and be respected for it. He is kind though, and willing to help around the camp.

Affiliations- Open

Crush- Open

Mate- Too young

Cubs- Too young

Other

(I'll add image in just a moment. In the meantime, tell me if I need to add anything)

Edited at March 13, 2022 08:17 PM by ScardeyKat
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 13, 2022 11:41 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• K A I L A N I •
Heir Preferance?
Kailani couldn't tell who'd she prefer. She just hopes, whoever it is, will fulfill their job in leading the Pride.
Warrior
Desired Rank:
Lead Warrior/Queen
Appearance:
Kailani has a lean yet slightly muscular build. She has her feminine touches but also the intimidating features that tend to draw others away. The lioness stands at merely 4.7 feet to the shoulder and weighs no more than 320 pounds. Her tail sways at a length of about 35 inches and is very thin with a black tuff at the end. Her lean figure causes her to be fairly swift on her paws. Kailani feels that she is an average and fairly healthy female. She is glad to not be too buff or it'll interfere with her speed which will interfere with her hunting job.
Kailani's pelt is on the lighter side, with it being a very light shade of tan with some cream highlights on her face and underbelly. She has golden orbs with a natural glare in them that may send the wrong message to others when speaking to them. She has fairly large paws that she has always had since the moment she was born. Some believe she still hasn't grown into them yet, although she is a full grown adult lioness.
Her ears are slightly rounded with black undertones inside and on the back of her ears. She has a charcoal black nose that mixes into a peach ombré very well. Kailani's snout is predominately white and has a natural frown to it, outlined in black. She has a darker crest that covers her back but changes depending on the light. Kailani's pelt is fairly short but still produces enough heat for her own comfort.
Personality:
For starters, Kailani does not take shit from anyone. Not a lioness nor lion. She will let anybody know if they are being an asshole and she has no care in the world how it affects others. Kailani has the mindset in which she does not care about what others think of her. She voices her opinion when and wherever she feels it is needed. Kailani is fierce and she will hold on to that. She does her best to not show any sign of weakness, the last thing she needs is to be underestimated.
Her loyalty for the pride is questionable. She does not know where she stands, but even then, she treats others with respect and addresses them accordingly. Kailani is an independent female. She does well working with others but prefers not to, due to her lack of communication and understanding. Kailani can be perceived as a very skillfull lioness. She has had enough experience within the pride and does her job dutifully.
Kailani is a very hardworking lioness. She treats her job as a great opportunity to help the pride. The lioness is very intelligent due to her experience within the pride. She understands life and accepts it as it is. Kailani strives to have a good reputation in the pride so she makes sure she has patience. She was never one to lash out at others for no apparent reason. Kailani cannot trust outsiders. Under any circumstances. Once a new member joins the pride, it would take a lot for her to warm up to them.
Kailani is a very organized female. She likes when things are done in an orderly manner and wants to rip her fur out when they aren't. The lioness would be described as an ambivert. She isn't exactly the most social female but she definitely is not shy. Most of the time, she only speaks when spoken to. That is what her parents taught her and that is what she is used to. However, because of this, Kailani struggles to call out for help. Going along with her independence, she tends to try to fix her own problems. Though most of the time she is not successful.
Romance was never a popular department with the female. She doesn't understand love and is highly oblivious when there are obvious signs of someone being into her. This is one department that she does not have that much experience in. She tends to shut down and become very awkward when she feels romantic tension. Kailani has never met a male to break her from her awkwardness, and frankly, she has never thought about having a mate. Kailani knows her priorities. And love wasn't ever one of them.
Strengths:
+ Endurance +
+ Stealth +
+ Combat +
Weaknesses:
- Stamina -
- Attitude -
- Agility -
Affiliations:
Open!
Kin:
Open!
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
N/A
Cubs:
N/A
Other:
{Credits for all images go to Svenimal on DA}
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 14, 2022 11:50 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Both accepted!
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 17, 2022 08:58 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Basir {Wise One}

Desired Rank: Content

Heir Preference:

Basir is intelligent enough not to interfere, he could not really care less whether one pride member or another was King or Queen. Although as any proud father would, he secretly hopes that his daughter will be chosen as Queen.

Appearance:

Credits for photos go to HOTNStock on DeviantArt

lion-stock-21-by-hotnstock-d4f7b8i.jpg

He is quite a striking male, one who was very handsome is his younger days, and even to an extent now. His body is smothered in scars however, which outline each event in his life like an ancient carving. His stance is strong, wise and proud, just like those before him. His paws and muzzle are rippled with grey and white, and the tips of his mane are black, although a lot less than other males his age.

Basir’s face is that of noble quality and obvious pedigree. There are many different shades of gold etched into the fur on his face, some that are outlined amongst his prominent facial features. His eyes are amber in colouration, his gaze piercing and serious. He had a slow blinking composure, intimidating, and wisened with age. Basir’s nose is outlined in black, but with patches of brown and pink in the centre.

Standing at 1.3m at the shoulder, he is just above the average height for a male lion. He weighs around 230kg and from nose to tail his length is around 3.1m. His legs are quite long, ideal for running long distances when needed. Despite this he is a relatively stocky male, his muscles prominent with every stride. His paws are larger than life, his pawprints in the dust humongous and unforgiving.

Personality:

~ Wise ~ Loyal ~ Gruff ~ Calm ~ Skillful ~ Unforgiving ~

Basir is what is considered an elder in the Pride. Being the oldest male, he is often questioned about the fact that he didn’t fight for the chance to become Alpha Male when Kavik died. The truth is, he just wasn’t a fan of the thought. He had often wondered to himself why, but after Kaila was killed, he had a span where Basir honestly had no will to live. That period of time still haunts him to this day, but he is not afraid of it, not anymore. His heart is still fragile, however, and he has no real desire for dominance over the Pride. He prefers to aid them with his skill as Lead Warrior, and protect them, so that no more must face a fate like the one Kaila fell to.

He is loyal to the pride, and despite his mixed emotions towards Izem, he is willing to give the young male a chance, knowing that, if things went terribly wrong, himself and the lionesses would move to safety before long.

He is often gruff, annoyed by some of the younger members in the Pride. Not cubs though, he loves the cubs in the Pride. His enthusiasm levels change lots, depending on if he is with other lions or not, and what their overall mood is portraying. He is often unforgiving to loners that come into the Pride’s territory, and he can remember a face like the fur on his paw, so you had better be wary.

Basir is a very skilled Lead Warrior, and he takes immense pride in his role. He is a confident leader, expecting respect from his fellow Pride members. Any disrespect that he receives, he will punish accordingly, but then again, he isn’t deliberately unkind.

Affiliations: Open

Crush: None

Mate: None {Zira’s mother is deceased}

Cubs: Zira, Open

lion-stock-19-by-hotnstock-d4dfek5.jpg

Other:

His mate, Kaila, died two years previously in a rogue leopard attack when she and two other huntresses went on an evening hunt by the swamp. Basir was devastated, his heart ripped in two, a large part of his life, and pride, taken from his grasp.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us