Wolf Play : Gifted || RP Sign Up!
Chatbox
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?
 Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   16 

Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 14, 2022 06:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(i have three XD)
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 14, 2022 06:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Karmas pet said:
(i have three XD)

(Lol ok i'll be a second
Hopefully I can join back in easily i'm a little confused to whats going on, you guys are in the principles office atm right??)
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 14, 2022 06:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
yep, but jake and shade are waiting on the nurse *jake broke his wrist during gym* heh))
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 14, 2022 06:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Oliver
Appearance: Messy brown hair, tall and thin, Pale grey eyes
Personality: He's pretty outgoing, and had a normal life until he discovered his gift. He had only recently discovered it, and has closed off from everyone since, trying to fiure out how to properly control it.
Gift: Superhuman strength
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 14, 2022 07:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Jorah E.

He turned twenty last Winter.

Appearance:

Standing at exactly 6'0", his build lean and strong. His hair is an ash blonde, some even comparing it to silver. It's naturally curly, sitting about chin length when not tied back with a leather cord. His eyes are amethyst in color, gleaming like gems. Upon his face is a thick stubble which never seems to leave no matter how much he shaves, not that he tries much any more... It grew on him.

His clothes are casual in style, with a plain white hoodie under an unbuttoned red flannel shirt. He wears grey khaki jeans and white sneakers. Make note that the clothing he wears is made mostly of fire resistant materials.

Personality:

Jorah's gift has tempered him slightly, making him more impulsive and emotional than he once was. He is extremely empathetic towards his peers, and sees himself as a care taker for his friends. He is an older brother figure, offering advice, teasing, and aid to all he calls friend.

He is book smart, and filled with worldly knowledge. He is full of curiosity towards the world, and serous when it comes to study and expanding his horizons. He can almost always be found with a book in his hand.

Jorah is pacifist at heart, often doing his best to find ways to avoid conflict with others, his empathetic nature driving him to avoid causing others pain. Though Jorah knows sometimes people can't be reasoned with, that there are situations you can't avoid. He reserves the more dangerous side of his Gift for those instances.

Jorah is fond of plants, sweet pastries, and earl grey tea.

Gift:

Pyrokinesis, he can create and control fire, manipulating many of its properties. His body is immune to flames and hot temperatures.

He is very skilled in his power, having unlocked his Gift at a young age and copious hours of personal experiments.

Edited at February 14, 2022 07:30 PM by King of Winter~
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 15, 2022 04:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 20, 2022 04:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: blade
Appearance: black short hair, green eyes, he wears dark clothing like shade
Personality: kinda a mix of shade and jake, he can be outgoing or be quiet
Gift: fox hybrid
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 20, 2022 04:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted! Faye is closest to his age, being 16 and Ori is 15 ^.^
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 22, 2022 07:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(ignore)

Edited at February 22, 2022 08:09 PM by The Midnight Wolves
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 26, 2022 04:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Callio (Cah-lye-ouh, a masculinized version of Calliope)

Appearance
Callio is rather handsome by human standards - at least from the torso up. With a warm olive skintone, tanned by long days out in the desert sun, vivid golden eyes and dark, wavy ashen-brown hair that has been cut short and is usually in a messy and windswept style. Darkened freckles mark his cheeks and shoulders. His build is toned and wiry but not bulky. He naturally "stands" at about 5'8, but that isn't really set in stone because he can push himself higher off the ground with his tail. (see next paragraph.)

The first thing people usually notice about Callio is his legs. More specifically, what is replacing his legs - his long, powerful snake tail similar to that of a diamondback rattlesnake, marking him unmistakably as a naga. It is about 12 feet long overall, well-muscled but comparatively compact and slender next to something like a Burmese python naga. It may look bulky and unwieldly to a human, but he is remarkably fast and agile and his tail is very strong - perhaps not strong enough to crush a human to death, but still. The trademark pattern of dark diamonds along his spine is consistant up to his lower back but there are no scales further up than that. He does have a large scaled-up rattle on the end of his tail, and it's typically used for intimidation purposes.
His usual clothing (no pants, for obvious reasons) include a light shirt in earthy shades of brown or green, and a belt with various tools, weapons and herbs on it, fastened around his waist.

Personality
Callio can be described as free-spirited, strong-willed, highly resistant to authority, almost feral at times. With a fierce survival instinct from years of looking out for himself and sneaking around the edges of the law, he is a highly independent, very street-smart and clever young man. Living out in the middle of the desert for almost his whole life, only to be arrested and then bailed out at the last minute to come to some weird school, will do that to you. To new people he can come on strongly, assertive, suspicious and confident (even cocky), assessing who is going to be a threat to him and who isn't. He is blunt and straight-forward, intentionally more so with new people. This is more of a survival tactic than anything, he doesn't play around. He is used to being treated like a monster by all but his siblings, so he has learned to play the part, driving people away before they get a chance to reject him. He can be quite charming and has a prominant sense of humor which both come almost effortlessly to him, but you may get an underlying sense of tension, as if he's watching you closely for a reason to fight. More skittish, shy individuals are usually drawn to his sense of confidence. He's a strange, powerful presence in a group - unpredictable and unstable, yet charming, influential and playful. A wild, strong-willed and clever young man, and a natural leader who plays fast and loose with the rules. He can also be very flirty, but will usually back out of any serious, committed romantic relationships. Not quite mature enough for those, haha.

If you manage to get closer to him he may relax more around you, and you'll quickly see this bold, intense front who laughs in the face of danger is all for show. He is a naturally jovial, playful, protecting and even stabilizing presence who can naturally lighten the spirits of those around him almost without effort. He never looks afraid, never taken aback, never in pain even as he bleeds from an open wound. He is deeply loyal to those who have earned his protection (or harder yet, his respect) and is an excellent protector of those he deems weaker than he is. However he avoids vulnerability at all cost, diffusing potentially revealing or emotional situations with jokes and even sharp, belittling comments if someone is showing too much emotion, or being too vulnerable for his liking. He was forced to grow up fast, and learned quickly that emotions have no place in life-or-death circumstances. He reacts strongly to others trying to control or hold him down, and uses intimidation and violence to ward off threats.

Gift
Callio is a half-snake half-human, what is commonly referred to as a Naga. His snake features, most prominently the massive snake tail replacing his legs, are almost impossible to hide, meaning he was on the run from authorities before he even knew what jail was. Other features include prominent fangs that fold down from the roof of his mouth like those of a venemous snake (which do produce venom, not exactly rattlesnake venom but close), large, catlike slit pupils, and a forked tongue. He is also able to hiss like a snake - a deep, gutteral sound scaled up to his body size, like the hiss of a crocodile. He is lukewarm blooded, kind of a combo of warm and cold, able to maintain his body temperature somewhat but not as easily as a warm-blooded creature. He can also communicate with snakes.

Edited at February 26, 2022 04:43 PM by Finnick

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us