Wolf Play : Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]
Chatbox
 The Pumpkin King
05:55:56 
Caeruleum, it's one of the 'Chase Off' ones like the Banshee. Same effects if you fail, too, just different text. If I remember right.
 Caeruleum
05:54:46 Cae, Blue
Scare off La Llorona 10 times.

which encounter is this?
 The Pumpkin King
05:39:01 
I'm always buying SVs from packs with *more* dominance than me. Like yes, I *will* take your inbred trash SV.
 Karou
05:38:41 
i would rate it a 0/10 on the satisfactory rick roll scale
 Demon Falls
05:37:06 
Ah right, requires self-singing... not so good!
 Caeruleum
05:35:41 Cae, Blue
cerberus one shots dhs?? awful D:
 Karou
05:34:58 
demon falls,
it is not the video, it is this:
-WP Click-
if it was the video I'd be happy
 Demon Falls
05:33:47 
When you get rickrolled just turn the sound up and have a little dance round the room lol
 Karou
05:30:36 
oftentimes when I see a WP link in the chat I am inclined to believe it's a link to the rick roll; but alas I still click the link while expecting to get rick rolled all the same
 Old Money
05:25:24 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
05:16:58 
Oh, okay. Thank you. c:
That's actually really helpful, lets me know I haven't missed out on giving that extra 50 to my SVs.
 Eternity
05:15:21 ET
Dominance staggering now excludes wolves with maxed out dominance, Woofer.
 The Pumpkin King
05:13:32 
-Click- what
 The Pumpkin King
05:11:31 
All my birthday apples put me at such a satisfying number. 123. :D
 Existence
04:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
That was unplanned xD
 distant-screams
04:28:30 katy | beetle
i wish the breeding specialization had 5 levels like the others :')
 devine
04:27:04 vi, devi
If my specialization is battle, why do none of the creatures I kill count towards progress?
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +3
Bobcat : -2
Brown Bear : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 13, 2022 09:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve a herd mare, please?
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 13, 2022 10:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Osin

"Your energy introduces you before you even speak."

ElaineSeleneStock @ DA || ElaineSeleneStock@DA

Name:

Osin

3 Years 2 Months

Female || Mare

Herd:

The Valley Herd

Herd Mare

Desired Rank:

Deputy

Appearance:

Standing at 15hh, weighing 983lbs, this mare is still growing. Only being 3yrs old, this mare only has a year or two to grow, however, being 15hh is a decent size for her age. Not too small, and not to abnormally large. Her figure is absolutely stunning, her coat, her posture, everything about her is to die for.

Strong, healthy, and whole-hearted mare. Muscles are easily presented in her rump, hind legs, shoulders, chest, neck, and her back. She may not be the largest of horses, but she sure can pack a kick, in the past, only once, has she broken bones of her enemies. So, she may not seem like it, but she can deal some damage.

Common, yet striking color, Osin's coat has been known to be Buckskin. A dark golden body, with dark brown, almost even black points. Her mane, and tail are black, however, the sun has bleached the outside tips, turning them into a gold-like brown, or simply just dark brown. However, if you part through the thick strands of hair, and down to the bone, you will see the obsidian strands hidden underneath the suns glance. All the way up to her knees and hocks, her golden base is covered up by black hairs, from the tips of her knees and hocks down to the ends of her coronet band. Up on her face, her nose and lower jaw too is covered in black hairs, surrounding her lips, nostrils, and chins, slowly fading out as it grows higher, towards the top of her face. Her ears have black tips, sliding down halfway, turning the inside of her ears dark brown, almost black. Her eyes are a dark brown, matching the color of her mane and tail.

Personality:

Basics

Untouchable || Cautious || Ambitious || Courageous || Blunt || Strong-Hearted || Closed-Off Feelings || Unexpected

Osin has always been the black sheep. Many don't know why, but she just is. She has attempted many times to interact with others, however it always ended up in her being ignored or kicked out. She tries to fit in, but it doesnt end well for her most of the time. After being rejected in conversation, in friendship, or really anything, you'd expect this mare to give up on her social life and live a lonely, independent life. No. She is quite determined to pick herself back up, and make herself noticed. In healthy ways, of course. Not unhealthy ways. She finds herself a somewhat friendly, and fun mare to hang with, but others just don't see it in her. Her mother once told her, "Don't stride off your desired path." Or... something to that effect. It was engraved into her head, and Osin would go through any hardships to get what she dearly wanted. A family.

This mare doesn't care of what others think of her. It doesn't matter to her, or to them really. Missing number is 7. It just doesn't, she'll stick on her own path, while they make their own. Yes, she'll defend her dignity and ambition, but she knows when and when not to pick fights. However, if she were to pick fights, no one knows how that would end. Osin is quite unexpected.

Osin is quite an active horse, both with her body language and her simple high energy. Her body language expresses every emotion that goes on inside her little noggin. If she is happy, or in a joyful mood, her ears will most likely be perked up, and she'll be trotting about with a pep in her step. If she were to be sad, or in a depressing phase, she'd isolate herself from others, and rest by the nearest tree, and munch on the stale grass. If she chose to be mad, or frustrated, you'd see her tail flicking back and forth, her ears pinned back against her head, her nostrils flaring. The only times to avoid any contact with her would most likely be while she was angered, upset, or simply sleeping. She is a magestic and kind mare, don't get her wrong, but catch her in the wrong mood, and you'll get a big ol' kick to the forehead.

Its hard to be yourself, yet to exceed to others expectations. In the past, many have expected Osin to be respectful, honest, trustworthy, loyal, etc. etc. She did succeed to their expectations, until she finally stopped herself from being their puppet, and escaped that fake reality. However, now, she is jumbled up, and doesn't truly know what her main goal in life is. Her personality, too is jumbled a little bit, but she has been working on her mood and emotions as of late.

Crush:

N/A

Mate:

N/A

Foals:

N/A

Kin:

Sire: Anil (Polly)
Dam: Cadhla (Tenebris Umbra)

Full Siblings: Macha (Spellbound)
Half Siblings: N/A

Nieces: N/A
Nephews: N/A

Other:

E butter and flies are good

Edited at February 15, 2022 07:06 AM by Covidic Coffee
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 13, 2022 11:09 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll be updating this thread shortly with accepted characters and reservations.
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 13, 2022 11:52 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

[Arlo]

Herd: None

Desired Rank: Content, though the idea of being a lead stallion is often thought about.

Appearance:
bay-andalusian-by-xxmysterystockxx-d88qmlr-fullview.jpg
[credit goes to xxMysteryStockxx on da]

Arlo stands just below 18 hands with a stocky and buff build to him. His physique is best used for fighting rather than being swift, and is often the slowest among others. He has several muscle spanning around his body, mainly upon his chest and legs. Arlo's facial features are very sharp and defined, and his coat is often glossy and tends to have different shades in it depending on the light. His coat is a bay that has a darker hue upon his legs, neck, and lower back. Near his underside, the colour is lighter slightly and is almost orange.

His legs are nearly black that swiftly fade into the rusty colour that takes up the remainder of his body. This colour remains the same throughout his entire coat. Arlo's mane and tail are also a pure black, and his eyes are a dark brown. His tail fades into a lighter brown, though it's hard to distinguish and is dependent on the light.

bay-andalusian-2-by-xxmysterystockxx-d88qjzq-pre.jpg
Personality:
Stoic - Bully - Violent - Tricky - Cunning - Arrogant - Asshole - Immature - Egotistic - Bold - Playful - Loyal [to his brothers]

Arlo is a male with an.. odd personality. He is aggressive and mean at one point, yet childish and playful the next. There is truly no knowing which one he'll be. He is known to act stoic and violent, often bullying others and not hesitating to harm them. He knows no boundaries. If somebody tells him to leave them alone, he won't simply to be petty. In fact, he'd act even more obnoxious just to show them that he can do what he wants. Arlo is very childish in that sense and has no maturity whatsoever when it comes to others. He is a very tricky individual. He enjoys joking and jesting, though sometimes he takes his jokes too far. He's the type to push another into water and consider it a "joke" before running off to do it to another. Arlo, again, knows no boundaries and is very plainly labeled as an asshole.

He is cunning beyond belief and rather intelligent, however, Arlo uses his brains for all the wrong reasons. Rather than trying to figure out something important, he'll be focusing on which river is deeper so he can push somebody into it. Not just eyeball it either. No, he'll actually measure it and figure it out. He acts as if everybody is nugatory and is simply there for no reason. To him, he's the most important thing.. Well, besides his brothers, of course. Towards them, Arlo is different. He acts more mature and takes it easier, though not all that much. He still acts obnoxious towards them, though tends not to take it overly far. Arlo is selfless and loyal to them and would do anything for them. So, he does have a few good traits in him, it just takes some digging to uncover it.

Very aggressive and bold, Arlo is the type to confront another if something happens, and not in a mature manner. No, he will sprint full-force towards them screaming before breaking out into a fight. He supposes that he could be heroic, after all, the ego boost that comes with succeeded is better than actually saving another. It's as if the male craves violence. He doesn't handle anything professionally and acts similarly to a frat boy in many ways. He's loud, annoying, and really childish, but again, there are some good traits within him. He isn't lazy and is known to be hardworking, and he always goes above and beyond to protect others he considers close to. He would rather sacrifice himself than let anything happen to somebody that actually tolerates him.

He is also playful, though in an aggressive manner. Somebody can try and play tag with him, and rather than tapping them, Arlo will tackle them to the ground to declare them "it". The male doesn't understand his own strength nor aggression, and constantly needs somebody to tell him to calm down. He knows how to be gentle, but he needs to be reminded all the time. He is very extroverted, not humiliated or hesitant to speak to another. Arlo does whatever he pleases and doesn't every feel like he's being held back.

Usually he is more stoic and calm. While he does end up being pushy and annoying, he doesn't chase everyone around 24/7. Simply when he feels up to wasting some energy. Indeed, Arlo can be calmer and sometimes kind, but not often. When meeting a stranger, he usually revolves to using anger and violence to intimidate rather than speaking normally. What can he say? He's a cautious individual. He never trusts anyone nor accepts help, making him stubborn. In fact, Arlo would rather fall off a cliff then admit he needs help. He is meant to be the heroic and strong one. His ego can't handle being bruised. He does listen to what others have to say and can come off as gentler, but this side of his personality is often overridden by his louder one, so it isn't seen often.

In short, he is aggressive, intimidating, and mean, but he has the potential to be better with some very, very hard work.

Crush: None.
Mate: None.
Foals: None.

Kin:

Half-brother (played by Imperial Sands) -
Half-brother (played by Polly) -

Edited at February 13, 2022 03:57 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 13, 2022 12:18 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
All finished horses have been accepted and added.
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 13, 2022 12:21 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Dicussion Thread
Click Me!
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 13, 2022 12:26 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Belial
Meaning "Worthless"
He wasn't named for it's meaning, but for a story his mother remembered about Belial being a ruthless demon. She though it fit him well, even as a young colt.
6 Years
Male/Stallion
Herd:

None

Bachelor Stallion
Desired Rank:

Herd Stallion or Lieutenant
Appearance:

Belial is a specimen that is easily overlooked, as he isn't a relatively tall stallion, nor a boisterous one. He doesn't stand at a miraculous height, only at about 16.2 hh total, though he has a stocky build that helps make up for his lack in height. With his robust build, being a more meaty stud, and cream colored coat, the stallion sometimes gets mistaken for a mare at a glance. It was the one thing his mother always gave him, he was pretty for a stud.

Being relatively wide, it's unsurprising that Belial has thickly built legs with large hooves to match. He's not build for great speed, but what he does do well is endurance and stamina. Capable of holding a steady jaunt for quite a while, he often can simply out last anything going against him. He has a set of wide and powerful shoulders and flanks, layered in thick muscle which make his kicks and pawing something to avoid if possible. He packs quite a bunch, and with ropey neck muscles to match, his bite is no less fierce. The heavy male has a bit of a more round build than his siblings, who are either leaner or just muscular in general, but do not mistake it for softness. There isn't a soft bone in the male's body.

The one thing Belial does have going for him, as his mother said, is he is a relatively pretty stallion. He isn't super rugged or overly masculine like some males, but also lacks the defined feminine features of mares, instead he balances somewhere in between. His coat, though, for some reason, is always viewed as something on the more feminine side, though he has no control over the genetics that created it. Belial is known as a Palomino, a pale creamy color base accented with white markings. The only white on him, though, is located as a single sock on his right hind leg, and a white star on his forehead. His mane and tail are not quite white, instead just being a paler cream color than his base color, though only by a few shades. However, as his mane and tail grow longer, the tips take on a gingery hue.

Belial has a pair of hazel eyes that have icy undertones to them, and a voice that is not entirely that deep for a stallion. It's actually rather light, and capable of reaching lethal chilly tones when angered.

Personality:

Cold | Cruel | Indifferent | Quiet | Introverted | Calm | Calculating | Sharp [Mind & Tongue] | Intolerant | Protective | Loyal [to his Brothers] | Deceptive | Manipulative

wip

Crush:

None,
Potentially Open in the Future. Pm Me.
Mate:

None;
Though, surprisingly, Belial would likely be a One Mare Stallion if he did find a lady.
Foals:

None
Kin:

Arlo and [Polly's Boy] are both his Half Brothers. They all share a father.
Other:

Credit for All Images on this Post Belongs to Velvet-Stain on DA. These are Stock Images.

Edited at February 15, 2022 12:28 AM by Imperial Sands
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 13, 2022 12:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Osin is completed
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 13, 2022 12:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Osin is accepted!
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 13, 2022 01:34 PM