Voxtexy
07:24:48 Vox, Corey
Yes. Both parents need an exclusive pelt though
 BlueOpal
07:24:26 
Can pupss be born with exclusive peltw?
 Caeruleum
07:24:20 Cae, Blue
"i can just breed out the rest of my girls tomorrow" but what if studs i plan on using get taken before i get the chance to use them? but if i breed now, puppy boom will be during my sleep time and i know i wont have enough space. but studs available now??
-Click-
 Voxtexy
07:24:20 Vox, Corey
Pff, my Chief sent another message to me. Apparently security level isn't increased? So now I've got no clue why the hell the uniform thing is in effect now until Wednesday next week
 distant-screams
07:23:08 katy | beetle
what ever happened to movie night? i have faint memories of it xD
 BloodWeb
07:22:09 Blood/Nicole
I didn't think it was scary
 Apothecary
07:22:00 Medicinally Autistic
The corpse bride and both the IT movies are on there too :3 I wish we could still have movie night.
 Apothecary
07:20:53 Medicinally Autistic
If you guys like the october event stuff, there is a movie "The curse of la llorona" on HBO Max! Scary to watch hehe
 Link Cat
07:18:59 Jelly Bean
-WP Click-

I love how he turned out. X3
 Everlasting Torment
07:17:44 Anubis, Samael
I wish you luck Vox
 distant-screams
07:16:33 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd definitely find that odd too, that they're not giving any info! hopefully you figure out more soon
 Presumed Dead
07:16:32 Outcast/Nightshift
How do I make a blog 🫠
 Voxtexy
07:15:11 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I just find it odd since there's like- nothing in the news about something happening.

I wish they'd tell us, which makes me wonder if they aren't saying the cause of this because people could panic? I feel like if it was just drills n' stuff that they'd say that to us
 Voxtexy
07:14:06 Vox, Corey
Looks like I better check my rack and see if I've got spare civvies lmao
 Rising Ashes
07:13:30 Ash
-WP Click-
 Koa
07:13:27 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods? I have a question for them
 Rising Ashes
07:13:22 Ash
Is he worth keeping? If so, what should I name him (Greek or Latin names or from mythology)?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +3
Black Bear : -4
Water Moccasin : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenFebruary 27, 2022 09:44 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Could I reserve second in command and a regular member? I'll have them up later today.
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenFebruary 27, 2022 10:22 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rising Shadows || 161425
--
Name: Aidan Ryder
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: Second in Command

Drawing credits to me for all. And holy crap I am proud.

156089-B4-A560-4831-99-F9-2-D3-CD33-B320-D.png

Aidan is tall, dark, and handsome. Bronze tan skin is pulled over a lean, well-muscled composition and stretched tight over old scars. His face is angular, proportionate, and smooth, though his mouth always seems to be stuck in a mild frown.

His round eyes are an electric blue and are framed by thick eyelashes. The storm gray undertones only reflect and enhance his serious, dangerous nature. A long scar runs from the middle of the left side of his forehead across his eye and down to the end of his upper jaw. Aidan's hair is black and is cut in a sort of grown-out crew cut, where the top reaches about two inches long and the sides are shorn closer.

Aidan stands at six foot four and weighs in in the 180s at most. His body is definitely more of a lithe build, but his wiry strength is obvious and not to be overlooked or underestimated. He holds himself straight and walks with confident, almost prowling movements.

He is most often seen wearing chaps over his pants, a button up shirt, and occasionally a dark-dyed leather vest. Aidan wears a wide-brimmed hat most of the time, and he has an old, beige bandana tied around his belt. His leather boots are plain and obviously well-worn, but they've withstood the tests of time and nature.

Aidan is clean shaven or, sometimes, shows a bit of stubble, but he can't grow a beard and he has given up on such attempts. Besides, a clean face looks more dangerous on an outlaw than a beard does, right? Or is he just saying that?

Personality:

Aidan is fiery, but it rarely shows through his mask of professionalism. When it does show, all Hell breaks loose and he becomes a danger to anyone opposing him. This has never happened to or around his friends and fellow gang members, and he tries extra hard to keep his irritation to himself around them.

He is an extremely stubborn individual, but he will listen to reason and follow orders. Aidan is as mentally capable as he is physically, and he is definitely more of a leader-loner personality type. He does not stand for disrespect or dismissal. Those who offend him or get on his bad side will know it; he will make no effort to hide it. Aidan will only show respect or loyalty to those who he deems worthy; this, of course, does not apply to rangers, judges, executioners, government officials, or any supporters of such.

He left "civilized" society for a reason. His upbringing was not the most enjoyable, and he was often treated as less than human due to his mother's... malcontent after the War; her running off and having a one night stand with a Yankee soldier did very little to bolster a good reputation for her or the son that followed. He is not a dog, nor is he a servant. He is a menace to society, and he damn well better be respected because he could punch your head off.

Aidan is altruistic, believe it or not. He will put himself in danger to save another, especially someone in his group. He takes duty seriously and will always try and find a solution in which the fewest innocent lives are placed in jeopardy. Every loss takes a toll on him, but he does his best not to show it around others. He does, however, break down occasionally, and it is an uncanny sight to behold.

His likes are few and far between, especially given his circumstances. He enjoys food and winning fights. He enjoys outsmarting others and proving that you don't need a lizard tail or metal skin to be a good soldier. He likes spending his freetime alone, drawing or watching normal people live normal lives.

Aidan likes weapons, likes the surge of adrenaline just before a fight. He likes order and strategy, but he's completely fine with wreaking havoc. He will occasionally do math problems for fun, and he knows animal breeding enough to pop out some random facts about the raising, breeding, and training of horses, cattle, and dogs; it is one of the few topics that can get him rambling.

Aidan hates the part of the adrenaline rush that makes you feel like you have to pee. The feeling happens too often for his liking, and it ruins the moment. Along with that, he hates the feeling of other bodies being pushed up against his own. It's gross. Arguments, losses, most vegetables, insubordination, and teenagers are some of his least favorite things in life. And poor attitudes. He is very much a "suck it up, buttercup" sort of person.

Strengths:

Aidan is extremely versatile with weapons. He excels at sniping, or long range shooting in general, and is very accurate. Hitting small targets with a rifle from a long distance is relatively easy for him, and, when he can, he will almost always use this tactic. He is also well-versed with knives, pistols, and other throwing objects.

Aidan is very physically capable. He can keep up a brisk jog for hours on end if he needs to, and, while he is not bulky, his body is hard and wiry. He packs a good punch and can hold his own when fighting dirty; it's when he is locked brute force against brute force that he begins to falter.

Strategy and mind games are favorites of his, and he uses them often -- mostly against his enemies. His methods usually follow the rules, but occasionally he... overdoes it.

Weaknesses:

Aidan has a temper. It's a fiery, violent eruption when he goes off, and he does go off. He doesn't show his emotions at all until they've been built up for so long that he just explodes.

He works well in a team -- but he doesn't do well in submissive positions. He is not a sheep, and he does not like to be treated as such. Aidan will hold a grudge forever, especially when it pertains to how the recipient regarded him as a blind follower.

Due to a recent explosion he was near, Aidan's left ear has ceased to function for the time being. He is slowly regaining hearing in that ear, but, for now, he is partially deaf.

While he is decent at hand-to-hand combat, he does not excel at it and often avoids that kind of confrontation; the chances of him winning a short-range encounter without a gun or knife are slim, and that bothers him.

Equipment:

He has a bedroll, two canteens, a holster for a rifle, rope, and dried meat tied to his saddle. Aidan has some cooking supplies on him as well, including one cast iron skillet, seasonings, and a set of silverwear with a cup.

On his person, Aidan has twine braided into a bracelet of sorts that attaches to his belt loop. Woven into this bracelet is an extra pocket knife, a whistle, and his flint and steel. He also has a pocket knife in his actual pocket. He has a duster, but this is almost always actually on his back.

Aidan carries a long range hunting rifle, a revolver, extra ammo, and a deer knife as well. If any of his equipment is able to be stored in a hidden spot somewhere, if the gang is not on the move, he will store some of his items for as long as possible.

Backstory:

Just throwing this in for fun. Aidan never knew his father, or anything about him, really, except for his name: Johnny Ryder. His mother grew up in an upper class Virginian family, the Cravens, but she was known to have had an affair with the former Yankee soldier in the local jailhouse.

When Aidan was born, the scandal was enormous. He was raised with the same warmth as the family showed their former slaves, and it was clear to him that his mother didn't care much about his wellbeing, either, after being humiliated so. Aidan was educated, though, and his smarts sped up his schooling process until he had reached the maximum level of education his grandparents would allow for "that child."

He didn't really care about how his family saw him, though, and he left one day. At fourteen, he headed west, following the railroad tracks around and becoming a relatively good pickpocket and bread thief. A couple years later, he was a notorious horse thief and cattle wrangler. Then, he joined the gang and upped his crimes to robbing banks, stealing weapons, and outright murder.

He has been in the gang for eight years now, and he thoroughly enjoys his lifestyle -- well, when the government isn't chasing them.

Horse:

His horse is a 4-year-old stallion named Coyote. Coyote was wrangled off of another horse thief, who stole the stallion from a mayor, who had purchased the animal from a herder who had captured a group of mustangs. Aidan is the only human who seems able to get close enough to Coyote to ride him, and one of a small handful that the horse has a friendly bond with.

This horse stands above 15 hands but below 16 and is a powerful, sure-footed creature. He is not the fastest or the strongest, but his stamina is hard to rival and his temperament is fierce enough to ward off most potential predators and other outlaws. He acts more like a dog than a horse at times, and is bombproof when he decides to be.

image0-16.jpg

Other:

Open to affiliations and all that jazz

Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenFebruary 27, 2022 10:32 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rising Shadows || 161425
--
Name: Nawaji Thunderhawk
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: Gang Member

All art by me.

72-D8385-B-D4-D0-4198-9-B8-A-70-C2-B6516-A43.jpg

Nawaji stands at 5'8 and has a wiry yet femenine figure. Her upper body is quite strong, though not so much so that it's disporportionate with her legs. When she is wearing a shirt, the muscling is quite visible, but she is not a triangle. She has a lower, stronger voice than most women that gives her an almost forceful tone if she speaks normally.

Her face is an oval-esque shape, though it could also be described as an inflated diamond. She has a prominent jaw, defined features, and hard brown eyes that are nearly black in color. Her face is smooth and usually emotionless or carrying a slightly irritated expression. She wipes a dark charcoal-based paint across her eyes, giving her a somewhat raccoon-like appearance.

Nawaji has her fair share of scars. Her two most prominent stretch across the left side of her face and extend from her temple and forehead down to a near meeting point at her lower jaw. She has other, smaller nicks on her arms and legs, for the most part, and one on her torso that is always covered. Her hands are calloused and she has a burn mark on one of her pointer fingers.

Nawaji wears semi-traditional clothing. Her jerkin is made out of deerskin, and she is working on beading the hems. She opts for moccasins or going barefoot over other footwear, and her pants, while not deerskin, are still more loose-fit and a dark khaki. Her shirts are typical button-ups, and she wears a dark bandana as well. Nawaji has blue bead earrings as the only jewelry she wears.

Personality:

Nawaji is a blunt, no-nonsense, serious sort of girl with not much in the way of a sense of humor. She's spicy in the least loud way possible; her words are to the point and she does not play games -- Nawaji will tell it like it is, partially because she doesn't quite understand the whole "white lie" concept.

She is extremely stubborn when she wants to be, but she makes good arguments, even if she doesn't always win them. Nawaji is a creature of habit; she stays in her comfort zone (it's broad, but still) and and always performs the same actions at the beginning and end of the day. She is a logical thinker and prefers to reason things out before acting on them.

Nawaji is not one to make your enemy. She is talented in combat skills, and her knowledge of herbs and poisons should be enough to keep anyone on edge. Her acquaintances and those she likes need not worry, though; her loyalty to them is stronger than any reason she would ever have to poison them. Really, she's relatively harmless to those who have earned her trust and respect.

Everyone else, though...

Nawaji is not what one would describe as an outgoing person, but she's not cold or aloof, per se. She is introverted and prefers to spend her time alone or on the outskirts of the group, listening rather than speaking, but she isn't against joining a conversation every once in a while. She looks to the future as well on the past, but she lives in the present and does not dwell on the other two.

Strengths:

She knows all about plants and how to use animal parts. Her family made sure all the traditions of their people were passed on, and Nawaji took an instant afinity to medicinal practices. Got a headache? She's got a cure. Got a gaping, infected wound? No problem. Broken heart? Get lost. She is also multilingual, being fluent in english and several native languages.

She is an excellent trapper, hunter, and has incredible survival skills. Her weapon of choice is a bow and arrow that she fashioned herself. She also carries an assortment of knives, stones, and sticks. Nawaji can build a fire out of practically anything, can track most trails, and can move unseen and unheard, using the land to her advantage.

Nawaji is fully capable in a hand-to-hand combat situation. She would often participate in wrestling competitions with her brothers and the other members of her nation, and she spent many hours, days, months, even years, training for them. Now, they have gone from acts of mock battle to real-life situations.

Weaknesses:

Nawaji is not comfortable handling guns. After an accidental discharge, an old companion of hers was killed and she has been guilt-ridden ever since. She leaves those to everyone else and works with poisoned tips instead.

Her strong ties to tradition are both a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, she knows a heck of a lot about ailments and medicine. On the other, she's got an odd set of morals that will occasionally clash with those of her fellow members. She will kill anyone if it is reasoned out in her mind as revenge, but she tends to only complete coups on higher-up officials -- leaving them alive.

She completely shuts down when someone mentions her people. If they taunt them, then Nawaji retaliates with violence. Her intelligence stops functioning in that case, and she turns into a mechanical, cold, killing machine. The easiest way to make her lose her mental balance is to mention the destruction of her family; it sends her reeling, and she is much more easily defeated.

Equipment:

She carries an assortment of herbs for healing, poison, and seasoning. Nawaji is the only one allowed to touch this store due to the confusion between which herb is which with the untrained eye. She's quite protective of her dried plants.

She also has a coup stick placed on top of the bed roll at the back of her saddle. It's more for tradition than for actual use, but it has been used. The side of her saddle also holds a bow, a quiver, and a spear. On her person she has a couple knives and a slingshot, with which she is quite adept.

She also has a water sack and a grinding stone.

Backstory:

Nawaji was born on a Sioux in South Dakota where she spent most of her life under the supervision of five older brothers. A few years ago, Nawaji stole a soldier's horse and escaped the rising tensions of her home, initially to explore the world. It wasn't until the next year that she learned of a massacre that had taken the lives of her family.

She headed west after that and has waged a personal war against the States. What she does, she believes is vengeance against the leaders. Plus, if she gets away with it, it's coup as well. She joined the gang somewhat reluctantly, but they are now her family.

Horse:

image1-16.jpg

Her current horse is not the one she stole from the soldier; now, she rides a young, flaxen chestnut stallion she calls Wambli, after the spirit in charge of battle, whom Aidan caught and trained for her. He is a muscular creature and I drew him too chonky so pretend he's more proportionate.

She marks him in red paint, according to the generic traditions of several tribes. The circle around his eye is to enhance his ability to see danger; he has one for smell around his right nostril. The hand on his wither indicates the need for vengeance. The stripes along the bridge of his nose represent the number of war honors -- but she uses them to keep track of coups, since feathers are impractical. The horseshoe shapes on his flank indicate that Nawaji has captured two horses, and the marking along his hind leg is the medicine symbol for the snake.

image0-21.jpg

Edited at February 27, 2022 10:32 AM by Rising Shadows
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenMarch 10, 2022 05:08 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry
Blissful do you know when this RP is starting, I would really love it to start soon if possible.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us