Wolf Play : Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!
Chatbox
 LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?
 Caeruleum
07:02:52 Cae, Blue
i keep forgetting familiars can help in battles lmao
 distant-screams
06:59:57 katy | beetle
i like bringing my panda to explore with me, lol. she's not very useful but she is cute.
 Caeruleum
06:59:49 Cae, Blue
labor happens after 80-96h of pregnancy
 ZEFHYR
06:59:27 
ok thank you. bet it looks cute
 Eternal Sunshine
06:58:33 
Hey! What are the hours a wolf can go into labour.
 Caeruleum
06:53:39 Cae, Blue
Sorry i dipped for a bit, i got sucked in doom scrolling 😔

Tko, apparently no one knows about her :(
No for real, give me those 5-7 seconds between flash and thunder, not this same second colab 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 11, 2022 07:36 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Polly, Tene
^^ You know I adore you guys. But Reading Imre's form I want to point out that two Massive Sabers, whether male and female or not, likely would barely have any sort of tolerance for each other. With how I wrote their lives to be prior to the Terror Birds, there wasn't supposed to be any sort of kindness, truce, alliance, etc between the larger sabers, with the exception of them tolerating smaller sabers in their territory if they want. Even between the smaller sabers it's more so just tolerance.

This is just so that it really emphasized how difficult it would be for them to work together when the Terror Birds did push them out.
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 11, 2022 10:47 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aridam || 5 || Male || Large

Image here -- Credits to me once it's up

This male stands at 44 inches and weighs close to 630 pounds. He is all muscle, though it is well hidden by the sheer amount of fluff that covers him. His fur is thick and long, only getting short on the front of his face and on his lower legs. Aridam's left ear is torn and he has several scars decorating his body, though very few are visible -- again, due to his pelt. Long, thick sabers protrude about seven inches, shiny and sharp.

His coat is an average buckskin base, but his face, back, and much of his torso is covered by a darker, sooty gray overlay. Very faint stripes are visible along his dorsal line, and some spotting appears on his legs. Aridam's claws are long and are darker in coloration. His eyes are a vibrant green-yellow with the yellow flecks congregating around his pupils.

Aridam doesn't walk; he prowls. Everything about him screams predator, from his lean muscling to his glaring optics. He is obviously a fighter and he has won his fair share of battles, most of which have ended in another saber being successfully chased from either their own territory or his original piece of land. He is a handsome male, but he isn't the most approachable.

Personality

He is not the most welcoming of creatures. He was raised to survive and thrive, and to do so on his own. Aridam is territorial and a loner to the core; the only exception to this would be his sister, who he cares for very much. If there were another saber to get close to him, he would do the same for them. His sense of morals is his driving characteristic, and as much as he would like to stay out of anyone else's business, if he can be of help he will help. He annoys himself.

Aridam is a skilled hunter and battler. His light, ghostly steps prove extremely helpful in ambushing anything -- prey, intruder, anything. He is smart, too, and his actions are always calculated precisely. He has never had any need to be ambitious, really, but Aridam has successfully expanded his territory by displacing other sabers. It's mostly done so that he can avoid having irritating neighbors and plenty of space for himself.

He is the king of sarcasm and deadpan, monotonous words. Dry humor is the only humor he will register as being amusing, even funny. Everything else just sounds immature to him, and he can get a little judgy of anothe saber because of it. He's a more sober, subtly snarky individual, ambitious but laid back, adventurous but a homebody, dominant but alone.

Crush

TBD

Mate

Open

Cubs

Open if he has a mate/lover

Affiliations

Daeva - His littermate. They separated for a time but have rejoined given the current circumstances. They are on sibling terms, so there is both a deep bond and extreme frustration.

Other

Edited at January 14, 2022 02:31 PM by Rising Shadows
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 11, 2022 10:51 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Daeva || 5 || Female || Large

DB4-AD65-D-0-A0-D-4-FF0-98-F8-A6-B38-B4-F1989.jpg
Credits to Me.

Daeva is a large female, powerfully built, with no short supply of strength or energy. She stands at 42 inches to the shoulder and weighs in aroung 520 pounds. Her two sabers extend a little below her chin, about five inches in length. Her muscling is visible through thick, downy fur, and while she is more slender than others her size, she is still well-muscled.

Her fur varies in length. That around her jaw, neck, upper shoulders, elbows, and hocks is longer than the rest, and her fur shortens as it grows closer to her flanks and sides. Her coloring is a dusky sand base with lighter creamy-white points and undertones. Darker fur covers her back and head, and light, thick stripes run along her back. Bright, intelligent yellow eyes are framed by darker skin and fur. Her tail is present, but it is little more than a rabbit's, as is common for her species. Actually, it could be considered long by some standards, though it is only three vertebrae in length.

Daeva carries herself with ghostly, prowling motions that have a hint of the feline regality to them. Her movements are fluid and may appear slow, though this is really only due to her long legs. Her face carries a smooth, neutral expression when resting, though any assumptions of laziness are dashed by the light in her eyes.

Personality

She, like the majority of her kind, prefers solitude. Daeva is quite capable on her own, having maintained a nice territory for herself since she left her mother and siblings. Unfortunately, this territory was on the front lines for the terror birds, and she was run out not long ago. Daeva is now with her brother, Aridam, and they are getting along alright. Both spend more time alone than with one another, mostly to prevent skirmishes between them.

Daeva is about as ambiverted as a loner can get: she is willing to hold conversations with others, tolerates the presence of another saber, and does not move to instant aggression upon first meeting another. She does, however, remain aloof and is not one to start an interaction unless it is needed. Her interests lie in more solitary activities, such as wandering her territory and napping.

Daeva is a resourceful feline, and she is independent -- unless, of course, circumstances will not allow for her being on her lonesome. Her level-headed mind allows her to keep her calm even in stressful situations, though that levelheadedness does disappear when another nearby is freaking out. Irrational behavior frustrates her, though she hasn't been around many others long enough to truly be affected by it.

Crush

TBD

Mate

Open

Cubs

Open if she has a mate/lover

Affiliations

Aridam -- Her littermate. They have not really interacted in two years, but the sibling love/hate relationship still runs strong.

Other

None

Edited at January 13, 2022 10:18 PM by Rising Shadows
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 12, 2022 02:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nakoma *Nah-k-oh-ma*
----
Size: Small // 140lbs - 28"
----
Appearance: (Credits to me)

Nakoma is a small female with a frame built for her size. Her sabers are a tad smaller and slimer then her larger counterparts. She has a bit of a longer bobbed tail then normal, this added aspect assists her balance. Being that she is small she can do things her larger counterparts cant.

Nakoma has a soft earthy toned coat with a longer ridge upon her neck down in between her shoulders. Her coat has a few flecks and leopard spots scattered within it. She has a few scars but, not to many as shes often deemed as to "innocent" or "Soft" to harm.

Nakoma is not a bland female and her eyes hold a soft golden sun light glow to them. Giving them a subtle sparkle. Nakoma often keeps her eyes down cast so as to avoid attention.

Personality:

~Likes the bigger boys

~Goofy

~Laid Back

~Can be spicy if provoked

~Gentle smol // Call her that you die ^-^

~Hates being pushed around

~Overall attitude is mature // loves rolling in flowers

~Shy // Sometimes

----

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Cubs: N/A

----

Affiliations: Please DM me or discuss with me in the discussion channel for any plots involving this or the above sections.
Other: N/A Right now

Edited at January 16, 2022 12:44 AM by Artcherryontop
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 13, 2022 06:48 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Daeva is accepted :)
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 13, 2022 06:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
As is Sakina