Wolf Play : The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 DojejeTheWolf
03:31:40 Dojeje
These tabs are confusing
 Amygdala
03:31:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Lmao

Also how did 2 ExW throw out 2 below average and 1 average pup 🥲
 Red River Wolves
03:30:28 Redd Dead
Amy,
You spend 20k on move. I spend 20k on bronze figs and still have 0 pack happiness. we are not the same.
 Amygdala
03:30:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
It's fine...i have mush
 Crooked Magic
03:29:41 Crook, She/her
Amy
Dammit it was taken. Just a sec, It'll take me a few moves to get another one from explore.
 Amygdala
03:29:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
2*
 Amygdala
03:29:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
W of the best wrestlers in my pack and this is what i get

Wrestling Rating: Below Average
 Amygdala
03:28:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
That would help XD

Now let's see what 2 ExW gave me
 Crooked Magic
03:27:01 Crook, She/her
Amy
I think I have a bald eagle feather.
 Amygdala
03:20:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well i have 2 days...i need to work again on moday...may the soul of wolf play be with me lol
 Sassy Otaku
03:19:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I have no actual goals for this FMC
I snagged first for two events last month after all
 DojejeTheWolf
03:19:09 Dojeje
I accidentally tapped the 0 and thought everyone blocked me because no one showed up
 Red River Wolves
03:18:06 Redd Dead
Crook,
lol same. I had like 7 pups and they all aged up

Amy,
Do or do not. There is no try. Either you sell your soul to WP or you don't. No inbetween
 Amygdala
03:17:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
got you covered XD

Just let me get some mush to rate them...i spent everything i had on moves lmao
 DojejeTheWolf
03:17:34 Dojeje
Actually 3
 Crooked Magic
03:16:55 Crook, She/her
Pov: When you realize you have no pups to wrestle with and were not prepared at all for FMF. Me: *Walks out and starts throwing books at the wall*
 Amygdala
03:16:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Maybee if i try hard enough i can reach top 3 or even the top spot :o

My goal is 50k so i get mushies for the boost event
 DojejeTheWolf
03:14:57 Dojeje
It feels like it's been 5 days
 Red River Wolves
03:13:54 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel like sometime ago Neutrals and Darkseekers just chose violence for the FMC and never looked back. If I remember right, it's been 30k+ lately
 Existence
03:13:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Casually stacking up bald eagle feathers xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Copperhead : +1
Wolverine : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 6, 2022 01:10 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve a bachelor and two herd mares? I can also play a couple foals/yearlings if anyone wants them. :]
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 6, 2022 01:20 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You got it!
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 6, 2022 10:35 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Iansa is done on pg 3 enjoy her :)
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 6, 2022 07:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Is this perhaps still open?
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 6, 2022 07:05 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Indeed it is ^^ very open
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 6, 2022 07:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty!
Reserve two herd mares, one bachelor?

Imperial Sands said:
Indeed it is ^^ very open

The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 6, 2022 07:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Atlas

"Can I just, simply eat the apple. I don't want nothing else- just gimme the apple."

TigressStocks @ DA || TigressStocks@DA

Name:

Atlas

5 Years 0 Months

Stallion || Male

Herd:

No Herd || Bachelor

N/A

Appearance:

Standing at 16hh, weighing 1,018lbs, Atlas is an average sized stallion. His body figure is very defined, in the sense that most every muscle in his body is visible. Including his haunches, shoulders, chest, and neck. He is a rather bulky, but can still manuever as well as a small, lean horse. His hooves are a midnight black, but unfortunately, are always coated in either dirt, or mud, making his hooves more brown then anything.

Atla's coat is one of the top reasons why he is so attractive. He has buckskin-colored splotches around his body, mainly surrounding his barrel, chest, and head. Around his entire body, it is coated with a white blanket, covering up any other color that may reside within his color genes. Along with his coat color, his mane and tail are just beautiful. They are not to die for, but he takes pride in his beauty. His mane is white, all along his neck but as it nears his poll, it turns into an obsidian black. His tail however, is white halfway on top, but underneath the way, is black that creaps downwards, expressing itself halfway, blanketing the rest. And finally, his eyes. He has always wished he had blue eyes.. but unfortunately, he was given two Dark Hazel eyes.

Gaits for horses always depend on the horse, whether choppy or smooth, all depends on the horse. Atlas, has a nice, smooth trot, and canter. His gallop however- he is a rather bulky horse, and needs a little more power then most to get himself going. Lets just say.. its not smooth- it sounds and looks like a demonic creature is running straight at you, wanting to kill you. Except, Atlas' goal is probably to steal an apple rather then to kill you. His hooves are not big, but always manage to make a thundering noise when he goes into full gallop.

Personality:

Basics
Stern || Firm || Won't hesitate to speak his Mind || Doesn't take "No" for an answer || Simple yet Stupid || Prideful

Don't let his appearance fool you, he is one hell of a Stallion.

When other see Atlas at first glance, they think he is a pushover. Why? There really isn't an exact reason why fellow Equines think Atlas can just be walked on liek grass, there really isn't. Is it his size? His posture? His breed? There is no exact reason, but everyone seems to try and use, munipulate him into basically anything. But in the end, they are all so terribly wrong. You see, he isn't a pushover, at any extent. He sometimes fakes being one to reel in the nasty ones, and once he has them latched on the hook, he snaps back, and starts to walk all over them. Either physically or verbally, however, he prefers physical more then anything else. He truly believes the physical punishment really gets through to someone rather then verbal arguments. Y'know when your mom slaps your mouth when you badmouthed her? It really hurts, and you hopefully learn not to do it again. When your dad talks to you sternly about not doing it again, you nod your head acting as if your actually listening, and you already know your going to do it again. Yeah, think of Aztec as your mom, except with hooves.

Ever meet one of those foals, who is always getting in trouble, always disrespecting the higher-ups? Well, Aztec used to be one of those colts, as a young one, he would always wonder off, not giving one care in the world that he was breaking rules. But as he grew up into a stallion, he quickly learned not to be so foolish about it, but unfortunately, something stuck with him as he grew older, and is never afraid to speak his mind. If he thinks you look ugly, he'll say it. If he thinks you need a new style change in your mane, he'll say it. If he does not like you, you can guarantee he'll tell you. Atlas is not one to hide his feelings, no sir.

The more and more you get to know this Stud, the more and more you realize how much of a rascal he is. Not in a crude way, but a mischievous way. He doesn't truly care for a rank's special treatments, respect, yada yada, he doesn't, not really but he knows the boundries. If someone deserves and earns Atlas' respect, they will surely recieve it, at some point. Unfortunately, even earning Atlas' respect and loyalty, he will most likely never listen to you when you say "no." No, that isn't entirely correct. When he hears the word "No" he hears "yes" instead, which, as you probably know, can cause many issues. As he matures, he controls himself a bit more, year after year, but even then, he still acts foolish. Favorite horse breed, TWH (Tennessee Walking Horse).

Crush:

N/A

Mate:

N/A

Foals:

Unknown~

Other:

Dam: Skye
Sire: Previous Lead Stallion (Before Chex)

Siblings: Iansa (Half-Sibling)

Edited at January 7, 2022 08:42 AM by Covidic Coffee
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 6, 2022 07:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kansas

"You have a right to your opinions. I just don't want to hear them."

Nexu4 @ DA || Nexu4@DA

Name:

Kansas

3 Years 10 Months

Mare || Female

Herd:

Great Herd

Herd Mare

Appearance:

Nexu4 @ DA || Nexu4@DA

Don't mind the dangle :,>

Standing nearly 15hh tall, and weighing around 1,120lbs, Kansas is a young Mustang, with many years left to grow into an extrodinary mare. This mare has a lean body, but wide shoulders and rump. She doesn't have a special figure of any sort, but she is certainly quite a sight.

A coat like Kansas' is always one to admire, and will forever be one to admire from at least a few admirers. Her entire body is coated with different shades of grey dapples, but underneath the dapples are two different colors. Her front end of her body is a light grey, almost a white near the poll of her head. This light grey covers her until midway of her barrel, changing to a dark grey that covers her rearend, and her hindlegs. Over the years, she'll lighten to a possible full white, with small grey dapples here and there. But, that is yet to be determined, and of course, we can only see the now.

A lean, narrow body may have faults, but it also has its pros. Kansas and maneuver through smaller spaces rather more easily then lets say, a full grown bulked mare. If she were to be running through a forest full of fallen trees, brush, etc. she'd be able to run through it a bit safer and faster then others. Second favorite horse breed, Hanovarian.

Personality:

Basics
Snotty || Rude || Know-it-All || Social || Persuasive || Munipulative

Puts on a kind act to reel in the suckers.

Kansas is what you may call a "Fake." She lies her way into any sort of relationships, and once she has what she wants, she breaks the relationship without any remorse. What made her this way? Some say it was her mother, others say it was her father. She lies about it supposedly, but no one truly knows really. Sometimes some of them wonder if she fakes being fake.. she is not a simple Mare in the least, and is quite the confusing one.

Being a fake, comes with many perks if you know how to use it real well. But, your true colors eventually shine through. Her 'fake personality' is a quiet, kind, emotional young mare who is in need of guidence and support. In reality, she is a snot-nosed horse who doesn't know when to quit. Kansas doesn't truly like other horses, she despises them and their troubles. She doesn't see the point in sharing your troubles with others, just, why? Why complain and share your issues only to get "I'm sorry." "Oh your poor dear." Its utterly pointless!

Kansas is a little damn brat. She munipulates her way into your life, and persuade you into doing things you normally wouldn't do for her. She is utterly evil.

Crush:

N/A

Mate:

N/A

Foals:

Open to Yearling Foal:

Other:

Edited at January 7, 2022 06:34 AM by Covidic Coffee
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 6, 2022 08:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hazard

"I'm not the jealous type, but what's mine is mine. End of Story."

Valarian-Warrior @ DA || Valarian-Warrior@DA

Name:

Hazard

5 Years 9 Months

Mare || Female

Herd:

Great Herd

Herd Mare

Appearance:

Standing at 16.2hh, this vibrant mare may look small from afar, but up-close, she is a beast.

Color of fall leaves, and the red trees of a Redwood forest, Hazard's appearance is absolutely striking to few. No matter who says what, she will always take pride in her coat, and she most certainly expresses it. Holding her head high, and walking with a prance, Hazard shows off her coat to the world, even the sun can barely peer down at her coat. The suns rays reflect off of her coat (only when she is wet) and it is almost impossible to see this darling mare. Her white color variation, also known as "Paint." It covers her entire lower abdomen, left inside hind leg, the left side of her neck, legs, and her face. The right side of her body is entirely chestnut, besides her lower abdomen, legs, and face.

Her eyes are indeed a rare color, a gorgeous Blue. This happens due to lack of pigment, etc, etc. But the fact she has blue eyes at all, hazard feels really good about them, and feels almost like a queen when others stare at her in awe.

The color in her mane and tail remain the same as her base coat, yet a few shades lighter. Her hooves a light yellow with a few streaks of black and white.

Personality:

Basics
Loyal || Hard Working || Honest || Content || Upstander || Not Afraid to Speak || Respectful || Protective

You must earn a right to survive in this cruel world. If you don't, this world will eat you alive.

Your life. Is a single thread. And with one swipe, that thread can break. At the other end of the thread, you can see a Mare, standing there, holding her head right over that thread, smiling devilishly, her mouth is open, ready to bite that thread in two at any moment. Imagine that being your thread. Only if your her enemy of course...

Hazard is very loyal, and hard working mare. She has earned her place in this world, and she plans to keep it. Every day, she strives to be the best for her superiors, even if they don't deserve it. No matter the crime, no matter the issue, none of it matters when it comes to her Superiors. She'll do anything for them, along with her closest of friends and family. Nothing come before family. She walks with pride knowing that she can be trusted, that she has a bond with horses that are unbreakable. A horse with that sort of trust deserves to be praised in her eyes, a horse with that strong of a friendship deserves everything, a horse that can stand tall without falling on their knees is one you know you can follow. Hazard wants to be like that. She wants to be the one those can trust, and honor, and praise, but unfortunately she is so far from that goal. Its painful, but she doesn't stop. Whatever to please them, right?

This mare does not hide behind anyone, she puts herself out there for the world, not giving one care in the world if her life or reputation was at stake. If her family was at stake, then that would be different, but otherwise, Hazard isn't afraid to speak her mind, she isn't afraid to take matters into her own hands, she isn't afraid at all. Sometimes, that is good, but other times, not being afraid can lead to big issues. Third favorite horse breed, Quarter Horse (AQH)

Crush:

N/A

Mate:

N/A

Foals:

Open to one yearling:
Open to 5 month old:

Other:

Dam: ?
Sire:
Rian

Sibings:

Edited at January 7, 2022 12:55 PM by Covidic Coffee
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 6, 2022 09:14 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jade

4 || Mare || The Great Herd || Herd Mare

Credits for images go to mwilliams-stock on DA. Credits on images.

This mare is quite a sight, even by looking at her build and nothing else. She is strong and proportionate, standing at 15.7 hands and sporting an elegant but hardy frame. She has a softly sloping face, a slight dip from her withers to her flanks, and a lovely arching neck. Firm, well-placed hooves promise a steady, easily balanced gait and surefootedness.

Jade is a grulla, technically, though her coat has a strong brown tint compared to others of her color. She could also be described as a dark brown dun. Either way, her coat takes on a metallic sheen that shifts it more towards a bronze. Jade's face and legs resemble melted dark chocolate -- almost, but not quite, black. She is a pinto and sports white splashes and streaks across her body as well as four stockings. Five. Patches of her base coat do show through , especially by her elbows. She has a white, almost heart-shaped star and a thin, trailing stripe down to the bridge of her nose.

Jade's eyes are her defining feature: while some horses have various shades of brown, and others have blue, she has green eyes. They are large and surrounded by dark, thick eyelashes. They are the first thing someone notices about her upon first meeting. Her eye color is rather startling. Captivating. Uncanny.

She may not be the tallest or most muscular animal out there, but she is stronger than she looks and fully capable of handling herself. When she cannot outsmart or outfight an opponent, she always has the option to run; Jade is agile, and she has excellent stamina. Due to her current predicament, she is slower than normal, but she is no more likely to lay down and die than she would be were she in her prime situation.

Personality

She may have been named for her eyes, but Jade is somewhat jaded. She is aloof and seems to lack enthusiasm -- then again, the key word is "seems" as she has interests that are simply just not expressed. Jade is not an extroverted animal. She comes from at least four generations of lone mares that she knows of; each daughter left her mother at the age of three. Jade does not know where her dam is, or even if she is still alive. The world is a harsh place. Uncaring.

She has adapted accordingly.

Jade is anything but weak. There is a fire to her that has kept her alive her whole life. She is not one to look for confrontation, but, when she finds it, this mare is vicious. She is not afraid of a larger, stronger, or older opponent, no matter the species; Jade has learned to be scary, and it has served her well. This mare prefers to use smarts over brawn to win her battles, but occasionally a cougar or an idiot will come along and she has to resort to brute force -- which she is not necessarily lacking.

Jade is full of oxymoronic traits. She is not sassy, but she is snarky. She lacks compassion, but she is empathetic. She is a loner, yet she is lonely. Irritable, but not easily irritated. False, but true. Her attitude is one of solemn acceptance until someone does something to anger her, in which case she retaliates with fiery vengeance. She uses her head but has a rather short temper.

Jade is perfectly fine on her own but, as of late, this formerly lone mare has been roped into herd life. The herd is massive, though, and she is easily lost to the crowd. She misses her old life -- or, rather, she misses the quieter lifestyle. She doesn't mind the company of others, but Jade thinks this company has gotten a little out of hand. Perhaps she will stay; maybe she will go.

Crush

None

Mate

None

Foals

None

Other

I've been stalking the BLM mustang internet adoptions.

Edited at January 6, 2022 09:16 PM by Rising Shadows

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us