Wolf Play : The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)
Chatbox
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!
 Amygdala
04:17:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd

Makes sense...i would lose like 3k dominance us i used it
 Red River Wolves
04:16:39 Redd Dead
Amy,
It would increase my dominance, but I don't trust it. I have them sorted in roles by dominance ranges. So basically, for the lore
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn...why didn't you use wolf totem to sort dominance?
 distant-screams
04:14:18 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you :) i'm very excited to see what she produces pup-wise
 Red River Wolves
04:12:58 Redd Dead
I finally have a nonzero pack dominance. Only took an hour and 25k mush
 Amygdala
04:12:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow amazing wolf
 distant-screams
04:12:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my new favorite wolf?
 Forest Dwelling
04:09:57 Wolflocke Challenge
BE training is going well so far for the freelancer
-WP Click-
He keeps stealing the kills lol
 distant-screams
04:09:19 katy | beetle
Exist,
i appreciate it! might add the option to my shop eventually :)
 Existence
04:08:23 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, You did amazing with it~~
 Amygdala
04:08:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Eh....small detail
 distant-screams
04:07:21 katy | beetle
Exist,
hehe thank you ^^ i don't usually do comms for designs so it was fun!

mummified,
yeah probably :')
 Red River Wolves
04:06:53 Redd Dead
Amy,
That's how I justify it lol. But I might be spending on den expansion for it
 mummified
04:06:30 
distant
ugh so i should probably save all my tokens :,(
 Existence
04:06:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, Aww sweet baby, Makes me want one *^*
 Amygdala
04:05:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Oh i was addicted way before...but atleast with the tokens i am not spending mush XD
 distant-screams
04:04:55 katy | beetle
mummified,
yep ^^ eve hasn't announced when it'll be though.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : 0
Red Fox : +4
Bengal Tiger : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 01:48 PM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
Ah sorry^^"
I wasn't quite finished with the sign up form at that moment...
But she's done now, please say if I should change/ add anything ^^
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 01:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:
Reese Mallozzi
[rees, similarly to 'grease'] [muh-loz-zi]
Gender and/or Pronouns:
Female, she/her
Sexuality:
Omnisexual, male leaning
Bird Species:
Coscoroba Swan

Appearance:

Stocky, not curvy, as the definition states; broad, solidly built and oftentimes short. In her case, she’s somewhat pudgy around the stomach area too, also technically on the shorter side standing at 5'3". The breed of swan she is, is made most evident by the several black-tipped outer feathers on either wing contrasting the white of the remaining plumage. Shorter feathers encircle the base of the wings as opposed to the area around it being bare. And when the pair close up against herself the wing-tips will typically hardly be visible. Caramel brown in complexion, and naturally dark-headed although her hair is kept dyed white for the most part except for the roots and locks at the front of which both are black. Styled short the sides of her square-ish face are framed in loose curls whereas the back is longer, sitting at the nape of the neck. Eyes are downwards slanting and colored an extremely dark brown, someone may call this ‘black’ based on its appearance but a closer look would say otherwise.

Personality:
Prickly | Opinionated | Individualistic | Somewhat Standoffish

Reese holds herself to a finer taste, in material goods of course but also in her relations, interests, her own performance even, she’ll behave downright snobbish when it comes to something she has gotten to know enough and taken a liking to. Her opinion appears to be rather important to her, more so than the ones of those around her by how unafraid and willed she shows to be when mentioning her judgement. However while she might not admit it right away she does take some things from the chatter of her companies to heart and mind. She’s show-offish, aiming to satisfy her ego by impressing others; she'd go as far as to find jealousy as a compliment to her abilities, when indulging in any of her skills it is typical of her to add a sudden flourish somewhere to gain or retain attention. A common pastime of hers is baton twirling, she’s essentially a wanna-be majorette by how much of a show she attempts to put on. It doesn’t always have to be in-front of an audience either. It makes for a solid arm exercise so she is happily content fiddling with it in her lonesome, having gotten reasonably stronger over the years, enough that she is capable of doing some damage to someone although with said fancy stick is preferred. She isn’t one to be compliant when it comes to getting her hands dirty.

Edited at January 3, 2022 10:15 AM by sleep
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 01:54 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

Overthink101 said:

Name: Apache Apus Graves.

Gender and/or Pronouns: Male. (He/Him)

Sexuality: Demisexual Biromantic. (Heavy Male Lean)

Bird Species: Black Sicklebill.

Accepted! Welcome to The Calling! Also, I really love the bird you chose for this. I had never heard of that type of bird so I get to learn something new.
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 01:56 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

Lunar Frost said:
Ah sorry^^"
I wasn't quite finished with the sign up form at that moment...
But she's done now, please say if I should change/ add anything ^^

Accepted! Welcome to The Calling! Good choice on species and sorry for my too speedy reply ^^'

sleep said:
could I reserve an Avian spot please?

Reserved
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 06:46 PM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award

(I think I saw there was one more spot open, so hopefully this is alright! That's ok if not though :3 )

Name:

Tirielle Kelar
(Pronounced ‘t-ear-ree-ell’, but she goes by Ree)

Gender and/or Pronouns:

Female - she/her

Bird Species:

Greater Spotted Eagle

Appearance:

Ree has dark brunette hair, nearly black, that is naturally very curly. Her hair is around mid-shoulder length, but because of the tight curls it rests almost above her shoulders. She will often tie it into a bun to keep it from getting too out of control. Ree is South American, and as such her skin is a mocha/hazelnut color, smooth and unblemished. She has vibrant hazel-green eyes set in a slender, angular face featuring semi-full lips, high cheekbones, and long, dark eyelashes.

Physically Ree is lithe and flexible, a natural athlete with slender limbs. She stands at about 5’6”. She is slim, and doesn't have the most prominent curves compared to others, but she has a strong core and wiry muscle. Ree is quite agile and fast, she was practically built for running and flying and it shows in her physique. Her wings are quite large for her small frame, and when folded against her back they just barely avoid brushing the ground. Ree takes very good care of them and spends quite a bit of time grooming. True to the spotted eagle, her feathers are largely a rich dark brown, but they fade to white at the tips giving the impression of spots on her wings. There are two distinct rows of white in the middle of her wings, with some faint spots on the smaller feathers at the top and the center of her back. Ree’s primary feathers don’t have any white on them.

Personality:

At first glance, Ree is shy and a bit of an awkward individual. She doesn't quite know how to act around new people and tends to be uncomfortable in those situations if she’s not with somebody that she knows. However Ree does have a good sense for people, and she generally adjusts pretty quickly especially if she can tell that she’s in good company. Once you get to know her she is a calm, soothing person, if a little clumsy and unsure of herself. In spite of her shyness she is curious about people, and she likes to learn about them.

Ree is very creative and loves to make and build things out of any materials she can find. Most of the time she gives her little creations away as gifts to the people she likes. While she can be a bit of a push-over, she does have a strong heart and a desire to do good. She cares more for other people than herself, and if it means that Ree might get taken advantage of in order to help someone else, she doesn’t mind. She can be rather stubborn and self-sacrificing that way. Ree is also a peacemaker and will avoid violence if at all possible.

People are often surprised to find that Ree has a competitive streak. It often comes out of nowhere and catches people off guard. If she can manage to shake off her timidness, Ree really enjoys a good competition. She is pretty active and fit so races tend to be her favorite, but if there’s a game or any other challenge that intrigues her, she will likely give it a try in most circumstances. While she certainly enjoys winning, it’s mostly the act of competing that she likes best, so the outcome doesn’t matter as much. When Ree is engaged like this people are able to get a real glimpse of who she is, without her shyness getting in the way. Though most times it really is only a glimpse, for when the competition is over and she settles down again, she often gets embarrassed and snaps back to her usual self.

Background:

Ree was adopted at a young age into a good family, and was especially loved by her two older adoptive brothers, Jasper and Conan. Their mother had passed away a few years before, and Ree’s presence seemed to make the family whole again. They lived happily for quite a few years until tragedy struck again and their father passed away when Ree was 14 years old. Conflict over the incident split her two brothers apart, and Jasper left without looking back. Conan took over as Ree’s guardian and spent most of his time providing for the two of them. He did his best, however he could only do so much and the stress really took a toll on him. As a result when Ree was 16 she moved in with some family friends, and Conan left to make his own way, promising to visit. As soon as Ree was old enough she left to live on her own as well. She still sees Conan from time to time, but the time between visits only gets longer. She still hasn’t seen Jasper since he left. Ree’s biggest dream is to someday reunite with both of her brothers and be a family again.

Edited at December 30, 2021 07:31 PM by Lost Legends
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 07:23 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

Lost Legends said:

(I think I saw there was one more spot open, so hopefully this is alright! That's ok if not though :3 )

Name:

Tirielle Kelar
(Pronounced ‘t-ear-ee-ell’, but she goes by Ree)

Gender and/or Pronouns:

Female - she/her

Bird Species:

Greater Spotted Eagle

Accepted! Welcome to The Calling!
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 07:29 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

The sign-ups are now closed until further notice.
(Just in case someone gets rejected and we need to fill a spot.)

And while I wait for the 4 pending characters to post their sheets I will be working on the RP forum itself. For now, if you want to talk and discuss potential ideas for this RP I'll be setting up a discussion thread!

Welcome to The Calling all who signed up!

The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 08:36 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
Finished Iason ^^ hope i did everything right :)
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 31, 2021 04:40 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

los campesinos! said:

Iason Pallas
. Male He/It .

Accepted! Welcome to The Calling!
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 31, 2021 04:42 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

Destinations End said:
reserve two avains please

I am going to open up the 2 reservations you have saved as it has been over 24 hours. This is now a first come first serve.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us