Wolf Play : Barren Pines | Dragon & Rider RP | Open!
Chatbox
 distant-screams
02:25:52 katy | beetle
Exist,
thank you ^^ i love designing anthro bunnies. they always turn out cute
 Existence
02:24:36 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, Aww they are so cutee
 distant-screams
02:23:46 katy | beetle
-Click-
kinda loving this so far
 Existence
02:21:15 Exist / Kuskyn
How many levels must I go through for a Single goat man..
 Forest Dwelling
02:18:10 Wolflocke Challenge
He is already such a beast in explore
-WP Click-
 Voxtexy
02:17:31 Vox, Corey
I love how I'll struggle to name a wolf.

9 times out of 10, when I see something on my desk, that poor wolf gets named after it...

-WP Click-
 Revelry
02:13:25 Rev
For the first time, I actually made a well thought out OC. Now I need art of her
 ZEFHYR
02:06:10 
yipee ki yi yo first familiar a big fat orange orangutan
 starmutt
02:01:28 marsh | they/it
suggestion mwah
-WP Click-
 Revelry
01:58:35 Rev
Underwhelming, the best pup from my first litters
-WP Click-
 starrywing
01:57:39 Novo/Starry
we're going to Tallinn to a trampoline park and mcdonalds AAAGH-
 Voxtexy
01:56:13 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Oooo, hell yeah!
 Magnus Bane
01:55:30 Mag/Maggy
Yes found a big feet *^*
 Continental Wolves
01:52:19 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
-WP Click-
He gave me 3 melas in his first litter :0
 Existence
01:52:00 Exist / Kuskyn
The boss really doesn't want to see me apparently
 Voxtexy
01:49:37 Vox, Corey
Nice!
 Everlasting Torment
01:48:31 Anubis, Samael
And it's an exw
 Everlasting Torment
01:48:07 Anubis, Samael
Thanks Vox ❤️
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:47:55 Kate/Gold
Well, I'm gonna sleep now. Hopefully the girls play nice and stay pregnant, lol. Goodnight y'all.
 Existence
01:47:20 Exist / Kuskyn
Vox, I managed to snag a SV from you xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Coyote : -2
Wolverine : +5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Barren Pines | Dragon & Rider RP | Open!January 3, 2022 07:41 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
accepted :)
Barren Pines | Dragon & Rider RP | Open!January 3, 2022 08:22 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I finished my rider
Barren Pines | Dragon & Rider RP | Open!January 3, 2022 08:44 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
accepted~
Barren Pines | Dragon & Rider RP | Open!January 4, 2022 12:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve a rider and a Pholilina dragon? Also, the dragon is a species I made myself, so is it alright if I put that down or?-
Barren Pines | Dragon & Rider RP | Open!January 4, 2022 02:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I join?
Barren Pines | Dragon & Rider RP | Open!January 4, 2022 07:21 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
reserved, but i prefer that you choose from the ones i have listed to prevent any confusion

_~Fallen One~_ said:
Reserve a rider and a Pholilina dragon? Also, the dragon is a species I made myself, so is it alright if I put that down or?-

Barren Pines | Dragon & Rider RP | Open!January 4, 2022 11:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ah, alright! I'll make them a fire dragon then ^^

queen. said:
reserved, but i prefer that you choose from the ones i have listed to prevent any confusion

_~Fallen One~_ said:

Barren Pines | Dragon & Rider RP | Open!January 5, 2022 07:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Human Sheet
-
Name
Kage (means "shadow" in Japanese)
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
Sexuality
Bisexual (heavy male lean); Switch
~~~~~
Kingdom
Pholilina
~~~~~
Appearance
Being of a larger size (height wise), Kage at first glance would come off as being somewhat intimidating, even though it's the complete opposite of what his personality actually is. He has somewhat fair skin, added to with some cute freckles dotting his cheeks and a bit of his nose, and eyes that are such a dark blue they look like deep, endless pools of dark water (of course, this is due to the colored contacts, but he wouldn’t ever mention that). His hair is a bit long in the back and a little on the sides, giving him the appearance of a scruffy yet fluffy animal (if you know Percy Jackson, think Nico Di Angelo hair). His build is a bit more on the skinny side, though he does have some decent muscle in his arms and legs, but it's not much as he's a tad underweight for his age and height, but he still has a decent bit of strength. He's normally found wearing plain white socks with black sneakers or boots, dark grey or black jeans/pants, an elbow length shirt in either some dark shade of blue or purple, black fingerless gloves that reach halfway up his forearm, a dark purple hoodie or some sort of cloak, and a black beanie; he’s also 6’3 and weighs between 165-170 pounds.
~~~~~
Personality
Kage, unlike his so called "intimidating" appearance, is actually quite the gentle giant type of guy. He's very sweet and thoughtful, though he is a bit shy at times, and can be easily flustered if he's caught off guard (aka he isn't paying attention). Even though he's well guarded and a little scary looking at times, he's a very good listener, and is the type of guy you could vent to without him telling anyone what went down. However, he can tend to be a bit emotional about certain things, especially when someone brings up his past or anything about his family at any given time during a conversation. Otherwise he's quite the sweetheart, and can actually seem quite innocent at times depending on the situation; but who's to say this guy hasn't seen or done a few things that aren't so innocent? ;)
~~~~~
Strengths
- Speed
- Agility
- Stealth
- Cooking (if that counts)
- Survival skills
- Good listener
- Animal care
~~~~~
Weaknesses
- Water
- Thunderstorms. He has a very deep fear of the noise.
- The dark. Though his stealth works best in it, he doesn't like when it gets too dark.
- A tad bit clumsy
- Bottles things up. A lot.
- His mild fear of physical contact
- Animals and/or children
~~~~~
Dragon
N/A, just pm me if you wanna be his dragon!
~~~~~
Other
- This is more of an odd quirk he has, but he sneezes like a cat sometimes, and it's absolutely adorable.
- English was his first language, though due to personal reasons he ended up learning to speak Enderian (Enderman language), as well as a bit of Spanish and Italian.
- You’ll know if you’ve earned his trust if he starts becoming clingy with you; he’ll surprise hug you out of nowhere most likely, and if you’re the only one he trusts then you’d be the only one who’d be allowed to touch him.
- The man is touched starved. Like seriously. Someone please give him a hug (but ask permission first).
<~><~><~><~><~>
<~><~><~><~><~>
Dragon Form
-
Name
Frostflame
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
Species
Fire Dragon
~~~~~
Kingdom
Pholilina
~~~~~
Appearance
Frostflame is a large, handsome male with a sturdy yet decent build that holds incredible strength. Height-wise, this dragon stands at around 15 feet tall, with a large wingspan of around 20 across for both of his wings if he spreads them out. His scales start as a black stripe from nose to tail tip, and the rest of his scales gradually fade into a burnt/dark red gradient, ending with his feet being a cream-white; his tail also ends in a spade shaped point, which is solid black in color. This male's eyes, though often squinted due to when he smiles (or the closest a dragon can get to smiling), are a piercing shade of amber-gold, making it seem like he's always regarding you with caution or suspicion unless you're his family or friends. He has several scars along his back, tail and neck from fights, most of which being either dominance fights against other males or defending his older twin sister whenever she was in trouble; he happens to have a scar over his right eye, shaped like three jagged claw marks about as long as a human's arm.
~~~~~
Personality
Frostflame is a fairly open and social individual when it comes to things, preferring to be around other dragons - and sometimes humans - rather than be by himself all the time like his sister tends to be. He has a somewhat bubbly attitude towards most, if not all situations depending on what’s happening, though he's also a bit sensitive in terms of hurtful words and has been known to get a little emotional when he’s by himself and away from the one who hurt him. He tends to try and make jokes about a lot of things, even if he and/or someone else is in a bad situation, but that's mostly just to cover up just how terrified he is and he doesn’t want others to worry about him. Otherwise he's a pretty stubborn male but is more or less obedient, liking any praise he receives no matter the form of it, and is mostly a gentle giant who's a bit clumsy at times. Despite the cheery exterior that he has, it's not wise idea whatsoever to anger him, because if you manage to push his buttons (which is REALLY hard to do) just enough/just right, then all hell will have broken loose on you and there's little to almost nothing that can calm him unless you think/act quickly or apologize for what you did; it’s like releasing a beast from the deepest depths of hell onto the battlefield to roam free.
~~~~~
Strengths
- Strength
- His fire
- Kind
- Fierce loyalty
- Keeping secrets
~~~~~
Weaknesses
- Clumsy
- The cold (not counting his sister's abilities)
- Vulnerable to being taken advantage of
- Has a hard time letting go
- Lying. He's an awful liar.
~~~~~
Rider
N/A, just pm me if you wanna be his rider!
~~~~~
Other
- Frostflame and his sister are fire/ice hybrids (fire father, ice mother), though the fire genes were stronger with him so he ended up being a fire dragon. Whereas his sister is the opposite, having stronger ice genes which ended up in her being an ice dragon.
- He's fruitier than a fruit salad. UvU

Edited at January 5, 2022 11:54 AM by _~Fallen One~_
Barren Pines | Dragon & Rider RP | Open!January 5, 2022 08:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving an ivamos dragon
Barren Pines | Dragon & Rider RP | Open!January 5, 2022 07:07 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
accepted and reserved!