06:30:45 The Naming Empress
SeaÂ…
 loki_budgie
06:30:41 skye
kitten

i mean fair enough, glad your happy
 Sea Coast
06:30:22 Sea/Coast/Beach
If you try to fail and succede what have you done?
 SilverMountain
06:30:19 The Naming Empress
I might be complaining in chat and you can remind me to get them Parrot harnesses
 SilverMountain
06:29:58 The Naming Empress
Low Key
Keep in mind for when these guys absolutely destroy their harnesses
 Sea Coast
06:29:19 Sea/Coast/Beach
Silver
I know right!
 TheFlyingKitten
06:29:17 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

Oh, I'm fine. It healed, now it's just medical stuff that'll likely never go away, but I have a cat and family who help me get through it. The face thing helps make for a good "campfire" story when I want to entertain my friends, so there's that. Make the best of a traumatizing situation.
 SilverMountain
06:28:58 The Naming Empress
TFK
Oof ouch
 SilverMountain
06:28:19 The Naming Empress
And then another of them when she was younger, she would sit on my shoulder like a parrot(or Budgie[:)
 loki_budgie
06:27:48 skye
kitten

i hope your okay.....
 loki_budgie
06:27:34 skye
silver

mine have parrot harnesses!
they are more secure
 TheFlyingKitten
06:27:31 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

I ate it because I was a dumbass kid with no impulse control. I think I just have... something wrong with me, lol. I hit my head one too many times. Scraped an entire side of my face off, actually.
 SilverMountain
06:27:31 The Naming Empress
Sea
We bake cookies, but cook bacon
 SilverMountain
06:27:06 The Naming Empress
My chickens know how to escape
And then once one of them escaped so we got them all harnesses
And they know how to escape the harnesses
 loki_budgie
06:27:04 skye
silver

my chickens are dumb.
they just want food and pets
 Sea Coast
06:26:49 Sea/Coast/Beach
Why do we call it a building if its already built?
 SilverMountain
06:26:26 The Naming Empress
ET
I think itÂ’s genetics and region of area
Because all my chickens are pretty, dang smart
 Eternity
06:25:59 ET
Silvermountain
LMAO sounds about right
 loki_budgie
06:25:35 skye
kitten

we use to have girls at my school who use to eat lipbalm because it was fun????
 SilverMountain
06:25:34 The Naming Empress
ET
A week ago, we all got into an argument on whether chickens have brains or not
(They DO!)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Badger : +3
Cougar : -4
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Hurricane
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6

Siren Cries High Sign UpsNovember 29, 2021 07:01 PM

~Savages~

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Elvira Ciara Bane

Role:
Junior Student

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Spieces:
Werewolf

Human Appearance:
A short and stocky Irish female, standing at 5'5. Her hair length down to her waist with a fiery red color. Her skin pale and freckled with icy blue eyes. She is a decent looking female with her curvy hourglass shape, but an unfriendly facial expression. Most of her clothing consists of either lazy wear or punk style. Elvira has a septum piercing, 3 diamond studs on each ear, and a single stud beneath her lower lip. A deep gnarled scar runs from the tip of her eyebrow down to the corner of her lip on the right side, though not super noticeable with makeup. Her entire back is covered in a tribal tattoo marking her alpha bloodlines, though she keeps that hidden as well.

Anthro Appearance:
Looks like a wolf but stands like a human at a towering 7ft. Her fur is jet black with a blazing red mane running down her spine. The tattoo not visible.

Wolf Appearance:
Same as the anthro, jet black fur with a blazing red mane. But her eyes no longer an icy blue, now a shining gold/topaz color. The tribal markings visible on her pelt in red. From her paws to shoulder is about 5'5Ft in height and 6Ft from nose to the tip of her tail. All piercings still visible.

Personality:
A fiery female with a hellish temper. Elvira prefers to slink among the shadows and avoid contact with any living creature. She is a secretive creature and plans to keep it that way, especially her heritage. Most would see her as selfish, but in reality she disconnects herself from others to avoid feeling emotion. But when she does care about someone, she'd to anything to protect them. She is cunning and quit witted, educated in hand-to-hand combat since that was all she knew in life. Through her stone walls she has built lies an insecure and frightened creature, but nobody could know that about her.

Crush:
None/Open

Kin:
None/Open

Other:
She comes from a clean line of powerful alphas, and the first female born in decades, but is currently in hiding by her mother due to a power hungry and murderous father seeking to end any female bloodline and those who have defied him.

Name:
Atticus Grave

Nickname:
Mr. Grave

Role:
Teacher

Grade:
Senior

Sexuality:
Straight

Spieces:
Human/Lesnik

Appearance:
A heavy, masculine, and pale Russian man standing at 7'5FT. His hair short and dark brown along with go-tee facial hair. Due to his half-breed a set of large ram horns are set close to his ears and his eyes are a glowing jade green. Most of his clothing consists of natural leather, furs, and feathers that is mostly handmade by him. There is also a more natural smell to him, always a flowery scent or a damp forest smell.

Personality:
Though his size can be intimidating, he is actually a caring and loveable person. Wise beyond his ears and passionate about nature and all of its creatures. Though he is quite stubborn and set in his own ways and beliefs, he proves to be non-judgemental of others. He teaches with a heavy hand but always tries to make his teachings eventful and helpful.

What is a Lesnik?:
A Lesnik is a Salvic creature of nature. A protector and caretaker of land and animal. They can often be found in heavily wooded areas and are known to be able to change their size and guide lost humans to safety. Though if any tamper with nature these creatures can prove to be deadly, often wearing the skins of their victims who harmed nature.

Crush:
None/Open (teachers only please O.O)

Kin:
None/Open

Other:
Born in Soviet Russia his mother was human and his father was Lesnik.

Edited at November 29, 2021 07:16 PM by ~Savages~
Siren Cries High Sign UpsNovember 29, 2021 07:02 PM

~Savages~

Darkseeker

Give Award
I might make a few more male student characters since there seems to be a shortage of males XD
Siren Cries High Sign UpsNovember 29, 2021 07:06 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Lucifer Anubis Charna
Nickname: Luke,Satan.
Role: Student
Grade: Grade 10 (Sophomore)
Teacher: Mrs/Miss/Ms Summers
Sexuality: Panasexual
Species : Demon
Appearance: Image is from Pixcrew
[Mod Edit: Removed for hotlinking]
Luke is 5 foot 5 which means he is quite short, he is also ver light weight being only 100 pounds. As you can tell he has short red wavy hair which he cuts himself to about just to the bottom of his neck. He also has very pale blue eyes, no one is sure where he got these from as most of his family had green eyes. He has very pale skin, almost pale enough for someone to think he was a ghost.
The picture of him here shows Luke in his typical clothes. his typical clothes are, a long red checkered t-shirt, some black jeggings and his black emerald which actually is a very very dark shade of green. It is also known as a "Chaos Emerald". His scars in his face are normal. He didn't know he got them but he has them which he is fine about.
Personality:
Luke is very laid back and usually is gentle,understanding and kind and many different things like being trustworthy and not bothered and carefree to being a...well devil. When he is in this mood someone must of touched his personal belongings, touched him , hurt his friends, or aggravated him. When he is in this mood p, he is aggressive, unpredictable and probably will kill you so just dint do any of those things.
* Luke loves the colors red,black,purple and dark blue.
* He like animals more than people, he believes the cst is his spirit animal.
* He loves swimming
* He adores Archery and is actually really skilled in it.
Dislikes
* People
* The colors ; bright Pink, yellow or orange.
* Lucifer absolutely hates change and like to stick to a schedule and gets stressed and anxious if things change.
* Lucifer has a fear of being judged by people ( Social Anxiety Disorder)
Backstory:
Lucifer was born on Halloween, 31st October 2004 to two demon parents. His Mother, Ashley was ill and sadly died, leaving the pressure of raising a son on a low income to his Dad, Emmanuel The dad left him in the steps of a special orphanage after deciding it was the best thing to do. He was raised up by the special orphanage and grew up with vampires, werewolves and many others except demons. He now goes to Siren Cries High and still hasn't been adopted or fostered yet sadly as he hates people. He prefers animals to any person
Crush: Callio.
Kin: Please tell me if you would like this character to be your character's kin.
OTHER: He has Social Anxiety Disorder so he finds it hard to make and keep friends. To help with this, he hides a mouse in his inside pocket of his baggy top he wears

Edited at December 3, 2021 07:49 PM by Pastry Lord
Siren Cries High Sign UpsNovember 29, 2021 07:21 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lucifer is accepted
Atticus and Elvira are accepted
Siren Cries High Sign UpsNovember 29, 2021 07:22 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ree-Ree is accepted
Siren Cries High Sign UpsNovember 29, 2021 07:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Budding Blossom said:
Name: Strawberry Nicko
Nickname: Straub
Grade: Sophomore
Sexuality: Straight
Spieces: Human
Appereance: Strawberry is an attractive and thin girl. Her long, straight hair is as rosy as cherry blossoms. Her beautiful sky-blue eyes are mesmorising and her red rose hairpin that she always has pinned on her hair is always noticed. Her casual clothes is a white shirt with a big red rose in the middle, blue jeans, and black ballet flats. She is 5, 8.
Personality: Strawberry is a very kind girl. She is always trying to help people whenever possible. She is not afraid to stand up to bullies and will speak her mind. She is someone you can trust and will make you feel comfortable talking to. She is never rude, even if other people are being mean to her. She cherishes her friends and family and always worries about them if she hears something has happened to them.
Other: Strawberry is Japanese. She lives with her mother and 5 younger siblings. Her father left her mother when she was a freshman (last year basically). Strawberry is an A+ student. She is very passionate about studying and will not let others distract her (people trying to get her to go to a movie, ect). She is not looking for romance. She wants to finish high school, then college, and then maybe, just maybe, she'll be looking for love after.
Likes: Helping people, making everyone smile, sweets, baking, shopping
Dislikes: Bullies, mean people in general, seeing people get hurt
Crush: N/A
Kin: Cherry Nicko (Mother), Madara Sato (Father), Blackberry Nicko (Brother, Second Oldest) Blueberry Nicko (Second Brother, Third Oldest), Raspberry Nicko (Third Brother, Third Youngest), Minato Nicko (Fourth Brother, Second Youngest), Mina Sakura Nicko (Sister, Youngest)

Edited at November 29, 2021 08:45 PM by SnowAngels Pack
Siren Cries High Sign UpsNovember 29, 2021 07:59 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
:
Name: Dorren Moss O'Clery
Nickname: Mr Moss/ Mossy
Role:teacher
(what grade you teach: 12th Grade (Senior)
Specific Subject: Life Skills And Catering.
Sexuality: Gay
Spieces: Leprechaun
Appereance:
Mossy doesn't like it that people don't think he is a leprechaun because he isn't white or ginger. Although he absolutely loves green though and gold which stereotypically Leprechauns like. Mr Moss stands about 3 foot and a half so he is about an average height for a leprechaun. He weighs about 50 pounds so he is quite light weight. He has long black silky struaght hair and quite a dark skin tone and his eyes are like a lions as they are gold.

His typical teaching clothes are usually hand-made green clothes made from cloth. He wears High heeled green boots and the green top he is wearing in the picture, on his bottom half he wears black leggings with gold and silver moons and stars.
Personality
He is the most laid back teacher you will even know as long as there are no fights or squabbles in his classes he looks happy. He pretends to be happy all the time but his smile is just hiding his thoughts. He is actually really calm, chill, friendly,supportive,kind,trustworthy,loyal and brave and a bit stubborn but inside he is hurting from grief that no-one really knows about. Mossy will make you smile any day, even mpwhen he is feeling down, he always smiles at someone to make their day awesome even if his day isn't. He always puts others before himself. He is also very resilient and hardworking and helps others epachieve goals.
Dislikes:
* He has a fear of heights (Acrophobia)
* Dislikes Rude people
* Dislikes people who argue or squabble in his class
* Gets annoyed at people who don't listen
* Has a fear of small spaces (Claustrophobiaj
* Likes people who try and make him smile
* He loves the color Green and he loves gold
* He likes dancing his national irish dancing as it is fun and exciting.
* He absolutely adores animals and believes that his spirit animal is a goat.
* He adores giant Nutella crêpes and a huge mug of huge veggie hot chocolate.
Backstory: Mossy was born on a boat heading for (I am guessing) America so he is Irish/American. His father was non-existed so that is why he acts like a father-figure to everyone. His mother gave birth alone in the hold of the boat as a stowaway as there was nothing left in a Ireland. She raised Mossy on a little house just outside the town where Siren Cries High. He managed to get an education and qualified to teacher as a teacher so he did. He has been at Siren Cries Hight for 3 years but it feels like it has been more.

Crush: Open
Kin: Open
Other: Useless information but he has 2 Algerian goats, Merlin and Nancy. He also has a cat which is a Siberian called Otto, he has two dogs, a golden cocker spaniel called Bella and a bordoodle called Milo. He also has two rex buck rabbits called Gizmo who is black and Jackie who is brown. He has quite the zoo. Oh yes he has 4 ginger chickens called Ginny,Ruby,Cherry and Foxie.

Edited at December 1, 2021 06:50 PM by Pastry Lord
Siren Cries High Sign UpsNovember 29, 2021 08:27 PM

Satomi

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
Rumi Hinata
Nickname: Rumi-Zoomi, Rum, Onee-chan/Sissy
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Japanese-French
Grade: Junior
Species: Demi-God (daughter of Amaterasu)
Birthday: October 19
Zodiac: Libra
Sexuality: Panromantic, heterosexual
Love Language: Touch
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Crush: OPEN
Kin: N, brother - Keiji Hinata, father - Lux, pet
Appearance:
Personality:
Likes: Physical activities ei. volleyball and ice skating, playing piano and bass guitar, getting her younger brother in trouble, sweets, puzzles
Dislikes: Gum bubbles being popped, N getting picked on, loud noises
Strengths: Physical strength, intelligence, slightly enhanced senses,
Weaknesses:
Phobias: Monophonia, Germaphobia/Mysophobia
Mental/Physical Disorders: Anxiety, depression,
Handwriting: Not quite cursive, but swooping and neat. Easily readable.
Voice: Low pitched and silky, almost sensual. Unless she's yelling, then it's rather rough.
Theme Songs:

Edited at November 29, 2021 10:45 PM by Usagiyama Rumi
Siren Cries High Sign UpsNovember 29, 2021 08:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Callio ("Cuh-lie-oh")

Nickname
Cal, Lio, EmoBird or Punk to friends (or enemies)

Role
Student

Grade
Junior (11th grade)

Sexuality
Bisexual (closeted, male leaning) Monoflexible

Species
African Grey Parrot Avian -- basically like a human-sized bird humanoid, with claws on their wing joints in place of hands.

Appearance
Callio is quite a strange sight, especially for a human or other creature who has never interracted with an avian before. Standing at an unremarkable 5'7 but weighing barely over 100 pounds (avians are usually quite light) He moves with a certain lightness, speed and odd jerkiness that one would associate with a bird. His feathers are the misty grey of an African Grey parrot, almost solid save for a fade to pale whiteish-grey down the front of his body, from a mask on his face to his chest and stomach. The only color on his body is on the underside of his long tail, where you can find vivid red feathers. He also has a short crest of ruffled feathers on his head. The feathers are often rough and messy-looking but very soft to the touch. He'd be quite cute if he wasn't so defensive.
Callio's eyes are a strange, pale almost yellowish grey and kind of spooky to look into - he carries the intense, constricted-pupil look of a living dinosaur reguarding a meal (even when he is relaxed. And yes he can make facial expressions like a human's.) His sclera are as black as his pupils, adding to his inhuman appearance. His beak, the claws on his wing joints, and his legs are dark grey. And his feet are equipped with three long (blunt) claws, good for climbing and holding on to things. He can use his feet like hands, to hold and carry things, but people think it's weird so he doesn't usually.

Callio has a casual, athletic street style - dark clothes, black/grey jeans and cargo pants, tank tops and jackets. Being such a small and light creature, his choices of clothing are usually baggy and loose to make him look bigger and stronger. He is very lean and wiry under those feathers. He is pretty much unable to wear shoes (not like he'd want to anyway) and has to modify clothes for his wings and tail. He often keeps concealed weapons on him, his favorite being a trusty switchblade, and will gladly show them off to people behind teachers' backs.

Personality
Callio can come across as quite intimidating when you first meet him. With a practiced demeanor - effortless, testy and bold, appearing in control and even dangerous if messed with. The stereotypical "bad boy", not seeming to care what you - or the authorities - think or do. He is highly suspicious of strangers and all outside of his "circle" and will treat you with a cold, challenging dauntlessness if he thinks you might be threatening to him or his chosen friends. He can seem reckless, crazy even, jumping headfirst into danger with a bizarre enthusiasm. If I'm not afraid it can't hurt me. He is a fierce part of a pack and makes the group he's with his identity. He is a fiercely loyal person, to a fault, and will follow the group he's with to the end. Unfortunately this makes him easy to take advantage of. He will risk being punished, humiliated and even injured to prove his loyalty and to stay with the group. He is also a huge yes-man and undyingly supportive of the leader of his group.

If you manage to befriend him, you'll realize this tough guy act is a clever ruse to be accepted, avoid vulnerability and frighten potential threats away. Callio is a very anxious soul, especially socially, and is constantly stressing about if people like him and if they're all going to turn against him. He has a deep fear of abandonment, betrayal and being left to face the world on his own (although he'd never admit it to anyone.) He doesn't have it in him to truly hurt someone - he's not a bully and won't ever do anything to an innocent person besides snap at them to get lost. Although he'll bluff all day, taking great pains to appear stronger and meaner than he is truly. If you get to know him he is very attentive, community-oriented, and is happiest when he is part of a stable, accepting group who appreciates him. He is very selfless, always willing to help people, attentive and caring, and will be there for you until the bitter end. Callio is a troubled kid, no doubt about it, and he sees the world as a dangerous and cruel place just waiting to crush him in its jaws. But he is a total cinnamon roll, in need of a stable, secure and accepting group or environment to show his true colors.

He also plays soccer on the school team, and is quite good at it despite not having human-y feet and being super light (it's actually helpful to him.) He is still able to kick just fine. And he is a remarkably good team player, willingly stepping down to the captain and trusting them, obeying their orders without question.

Crush: Open... TBD, PM me if interested

Kin: Open

Handwriting: Blocky, slightly messy handwriting. Nothing fancy here, but readable.
Other
- He plays soccer and is actually really good at it. It's one of the few things he has where his differences from the other humanoids can actually be used to benefit him. He's really fast and a great team player.
- He is an orphan, made so after a group of supernaturals came after his parents believing Avians had magical blood able to cure disease. It happened when he was a baby so he doesn't remember any of it. And no, he doesn't have magical powers (although he does heal at a faster rate than, say, a human for example.) He lives in an orphanage but is constantly running away and breaking the rules. He looks forward to the day he's an adult and can do what he wants. He brushes it off as your typical sob story and doesn't talk about it much if he can help it.
- Callio is actually a pretty good fighter, able to use his incredible agility and speed, as well as his concealed weapons (surprise!), to his advantage. However if you can pin him down and get few good hits in, he'll be down for the count. An excellent stealth/surprise attacker, but fairly weak one-on-one if he's alone.
- Yes he does make screechy bird noises when frightened. He also molts his feathers once a year, a process which makes him very weak, cold and sickly for a week or two before he's back to normal. He usually hides out for these two weeks and rarely lets anyone visit him.

Edited at December 2, 2021 09:09 AM by Finnick
Siren Cries High Sign UpsNovember 30, 2021 01:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at December 1, 2021 08:05 PM by Hot Thugs

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us