Wolf Play : The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Luna👻
12:26:19 Silver (She/her)
Fox
IÂ’m so sorry! That happened to me. I had 9 exclusives and a crystalline, 2 DF and and DH DF so IÂ’m sad and. I feel for tou
 Luna👻
12:25:25 Silver (She/her)
126/400 for starry night wings for my mela that means time to pup out the maxed ✨ancestral piety✨ SheÂ’s also a great howler, so my fmc girl
 Feiella
12:25:12 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Foxspirit
wow
 Voxtexy
12:25:10 Vox, Corey
Foxspirit,
Hiya!

(sorry for my delayed response!)
 Foxspirit
12:24:29 Fox,HA, she/her <
My pack is dead :I
All my wolves are literally gone ;-;
 distant-screams
12:24:20 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
please it's been 20 mins how is he already bred out xD
 Zeraphia
12:24:01 Spooky Vah
Oooh she does kind of have a menacing vibe--
 distant-screams
12:23:38 katy | beetle
Vah,
she looks like she'd have a menacing name lol. maybe rampage, malvolia, antoinette or bellatrix?
 Chaotic Twins
12:23:28 Ryder,Kalian
I need the sands of time item

dang should not have used all my apples XD
 Magnus Bane
12:23:08 Mag/Maggy
I didn't breed my wolves so I don't have any pups to use as a wrestler :')
 Voxtexy
12:22:52 Vox, Corey
One ExW pup lmaoo
 Voxtexy
12:22:12 Vox, Corey
Ah, yes. Two ExH and PxW pups so far.
 Chaotic Twins
12:21:34 Ryder,Kalian
-WP Click-

name ideas?
 Foxspirit
12:21:17 Fox,HA, she/her <
Hey Vox
 Zeraphia
12:21:14 Spooky Vah
Gear/decor and name ideas?

-WP Click-
 distant-screams
12:20:53 katy | beetle
Vox,
good luck!
 Foxspirit
12:20:41 Fox,HA, she/her <
Damn
So many new people ._.
 Voxtexy
12:20:40 Vox, Corey
Ah, yes. These this.

I think I'm still sleepy lmao
 Voxtexy
12:20:18 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

I better get something good with these this ExH and ExW pairing >.>
 distant-screams
12:18:45 katy | beetle
i think i'm gonna wait a few months or more until i try another ych auction lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Cougar : -3
Cougar : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 09:40 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bluelark (Lark)

6 || Mare || Canyon Creek || Herd Mare || Content

image0-18.jpg

Credits to me. This is my horse.

Bluelark is a taller mare, though not excessively. She stands at 16.4 hands. Her coat is sleek and her fur is fine but ample. Blue has a gray base coat; she was born black, but over time she has faded to white with fleabitten markings that are, oddly enough, roaned. She has a thin snip of white on her otherwise dark muzzle, though that is her only visible white marking.

Her sire was a behemoth of a creature and it shows. Her stature, while not excessively tall, is well-muscled and powerful. Sleek, aerodynamic features provide her with easy acceleration and a nice gallop. When she moves faster than a moderate trot, though, her mother's daintier blood kicks in. Light, stretched out footing adds a slight bounce to her gaits, and her tail lifts in the telltale desert horse way.

Personality

Bluelark is a two-faced coin; depending on the situation, either side will show up. One one face, she is a pleasant creature. She doesn't mind playing follow the leader as long as she is respected and her son is safe. She is easy-going and not one to stir up unneccessary trouble or disputes. On the other side, if anyone does anything that she perceives as harmful to those she cares about, she becomes the definition of "Hell hath no fury". She is not one to be trifled with, or to be on the bad side of.

There's a special place among the damned for horses that do.

Blue is a bit of a picky eater, much preferring greens to yellows, and she is not fond of extreme weather. Rain? Fine. Snow? Fine. Heat? Fine. Snowstorms, heatwaves, tornadoes? Aboslutely not. She does not become irritable quickly without prior happenings that drive her to the edge of her sanity (i.e. a foal kept her up all night, she has a rock stuck in her hoof, and she stabbed herself in the eye with a twig, which then led her to explode on the horse who wasn't watching where they were going).

Besides a moderate temper, she is usually a level-headed individual with five a much greater tolerance for stupidity. She is bombproof -- unless, of course, she decides to make a big deal out of something. This rarely occurs, and it usually only happens when a foal is nagging at her. She can be a scary maternal figure when she wants to.

Crush

Open

Mate

Open

Foals

Open to a 2 year old and current pregnancy

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Other

Mare pregnant by an outside stallion wants said outside stallion to take over the herd

image2-8.jpg

The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 09:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
She is accepted.
I also really like that subplot idea.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 10:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
black_stallion_4_by_venomxbaby_d55ug56-300w.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODU1IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvY2E5MzYzNjktZWQ4Ni00M2YzLWFkMTAtODgwNDgwNGE1MTc0XC9kNTV1ZzU2LTk5NzhlNjg1LTE1MGYtNGEwMC04ZjUwLWE1NTI5Mzk2Y2VlZi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.s6z9GmQwZhBYch2xPJtVteU-LUFA6bGUuhBtmBZrh9M
Freedom
~
|4 years||
~
||stallion||
~
||no herd||
~
||Lone stallion||
~
||Wishes to be lead stallion 5f the full herd||
~
Appearance:
black_stallion_10_by_venomxbaby_d80dm6p-350t.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTU3OCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NhOTM2MzY5LWVkODYtNDNmMy1hZDEwLTg4MDQ4MDRhNTE3NFwvZDgwZG02cC02MTA1YTZjMi1iM2Q5LTRkMjMtOWYwYi1mOGNjYWNkMTFiMTQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTIyMjYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.5MeZ9hOez_zUOw1gfuOXykTj_RgQ2zMaFTpGkXHwqaQ

Freedom is a rather large Stallion standing at 17 hands, his ears, legs frame neck muzzle and head are all black as night except for a small sized white star on his forehead, and a small white snip going down his muzzle. he has one long socking and one short on his hind legs. His eyes a deep brown almost matching His mane and tail which was dark brown properly blended in with black, His mane and tail is unbelievably wavy and curly matching the glossy description of his coat. His coat is glossy and soft but also is a home to huge muscles that flex with his every move. His coat almost has a metallic sheen to it during dawn, dusk and night.

black_stallion_9_by_venomxbaby_d7z4cq1-350t.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTkwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvY2E5MzYzNjktZWQ4Ni00M2YzLWFkMTAtODgwNDgwNGE1MTc0XC9kN3o0Y3ExLTVhMmMyMzEwLTFmYjgtNDE0Ni05NzFjLTAwY2YwYmFmYzA3OS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.R70RB2v2Mn-bhwXZNjnNmqrOMung8V9nWWZjZvdNOzw
~
Personality:
In other stallions' point of view Freedom is stand-offish, which isn't very true. Freedom is the kind of stallion that prefers the company of mares and foals, Freedom is a kind and sweet stallion towards all mares; caring unconditionally for them and their young regardless of their personal relationship. Freedom is a huge flirt always teasing females even in the presence of another stallion or in a herd's manner a lead stallion, yet he has yet to take a mate of his own. He is looking for a mare that will stick by him through thick and thin, as his greatest fear is losing those he cares about. Freedom's relationships with other stallions are much different from that he holds with mares, often being cold and sterile, business-like conversations which earns his stand-offish reputation with other stallions. Although Freedom is not cruel or impolite he tends to keep other stallions at arms length. But once trust is formed, he is a loyal friend that will joke and stand by his friends.

~
Crush:open pm me
~
Mate:pffft yeah right he owns all mares
~
Foals:
maybe
~
Affiliation's:
none for now
~
other:
i like rising shadows subplot idea
~
other:
credits for all stock images go to:https://www.deviantart.com/venomxbaby
black_stallion_3_by_venomxbaby_d51t8mo-350t.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9Njg4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvY2E5MzYzNjktZWQ4Ni00M2YzLWFkMTAtODgwNDgwNGE1MTc0XC9kNTF0OG1vLWM5NGZlYjExLTQxNDMtNGEyNi05MjU3LTcwMDcyNmU2ZjZhOS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.mwlp9Q-nXSG5CeqFlrTYU4kwuLv5YFtNWZjddtgKtP0

Edited at November 27, 2021 12:59 AM by ~TheUltimapack~
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 10:16 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Just remember images need credits, and they need to be free to use stock images.

~TheUltimapack~ said:

Freedom
||4 years||
||stallion||
||no herd||
Appearance:
6 Beautiful Black Horse Breeds You Need to See You Need to See
Freedom is a rather large Stallion standing at 17 hands, his ears, legs frame neck muzzle and head are all black as night except for a smalll sized white star on his forehead. His eyes a deep brown almost matching His mane and tail which was dark brown properly blended in with black. His coat is glossy and soft but also is a home to huge muscles that flex with his every move.
36,948 Black stallion Stock Photos, Black stallion Images | Depositphotos®
Personality:
He is usually described as stand-offish, and he prefers the company of mares with foals, as his discovery found this out: foals do not provoke much drama, but rather leave him in a worried peace as he watches them play. Since then he has had a soft spot for the rambunctious fillies and colts.
Crush:open pm me
Mate:pffft yeah right he owns all mares
Foals:
Affiliation's:
Quick note:
editing..

The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 10:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(ignore)

Edited at November 26, 2021 10:45 PM by ~TheUltimapack~
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 10:27 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Indeed like Deviantart. You'll have to find horse stock whos creator's TOS let you use it here.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 10:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Freedom is almost

Edited at November 26, 2021 10:47 PM by ~TheUltimapack~
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 11:07 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
What do you mean with the personality credit?
Are you done with the appearance description?
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 11:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
meaning they gave me an idea of what to do also nope

Edited at November 26, 2021 11:09 PM by ~TheUltimapack~
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 11:10 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can you elaborate? Is this something they wrote? Or did they just help you come up with an idea and you wrote it up? Or did you take a personality they had and expand on it?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us