Wolf Play : Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Transcendence
09:27:29 anti gen ai
I'm doing a buttermilk buckskin later today but they have to have an irregular appy ass and look less yellow 💀
 Sassy Otaku
09:26:57 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
It'll probably help me having the conquer quests and stuff too. Added motivation to hit different terrains
 Mirko
09:26:39 Mir
Ace
could be better, whats the paper on?
 starmutt
09:26:16 marsh | they/it
sketchbook
 Rogue Whispers
09:26:02 Rogue is a Ghost
Marsh,
what drawing site do you use?
 technoblade
09:25:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

That's a good goal, then you can raise it to 500 and so on.
 technoblade
09:25:25 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

I need to just finish this guy up
 Sassy Otaku
09:25:17 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
My only real goal right now is I want to get all my terrains to level 300
 Ace
09:25:08 ace <3
how bad do yall think it is for my essay title to be 'f*** Merriam' for a high school paper?
 distant-screams
09:25:00 katy | beetle
haha just reminding everybody of their WIP art xD
 Rogue Whispers
09:24:43 Rogue is a Ghost
Katy, You just reminded me that I have to finish drawing a character :)
 Transcendence
09:24:32 anti gen ai
It's also looking gorgeous
 Transcendence
09:24:23 anti gen ai
Marsh you're drawing a silver black/silver dapple good luck those make me cry 😭
 technoblade
09:24:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I'm trying to get my forest level up as high and higher than my jungle level
 Sassy Otaku
09:23:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
Y'all are just making me want to art in general
 technoblade
09:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
y'all are making me realize that I should be doing art right now
 Sassy Otaku
09:22:43 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
That's fair :')
 technoblade
09:22:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

It is where I had made a majority of my wealth until I finally decided to go back to forest and learned how much better it is.
 The Amethyst
09:21:28 Dart
Distant

Amazing as always!
 Transcendence
09:21:18 anti gen ai
Oh wow chronic explorer receiptsgg

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 13, 2021 01:22 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted :)
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 13, 2021 05:00 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey there, could I reserve a lone wolf, please?
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 13, 2021 05:20 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes you may :)
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 13, 2021 06:17 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Gunnar
Subordinate
Loyalty to Current Alphas:
Yes and No. He's loyal to himself, so whatever is likely to benefit him he goes with. He isn't disloyal to them, but his loyalty right now is fickle until someone truly earns it.
Desired Rank:
High Ranks are always preferred but not required.
Appearance:

34 Inches Tall; Well around 150 lbs Heavy
Big & Burly Male
Stronk boi and Powerful
Thiccc with three Cs
Has lot of weight to throw around
Medley of Red Hued Browns, Cream, and Black
Thick, Somewhat Coarse Fur
Topaz Eyes
Pine Scent

Personality:
wip
- Confident & Social; Loves Attention
- Definitely a Bit Cocky but always Rude About it
- Flirtatious without any Shame
- Charismatic and Smooth
- More of a Rough Interiour with a Smooth Exterior
- Slightly Intimidated by Deep Feelings
- Can be a bit of a Superficial Male
- Desires to be Deeper, but Mildly Scared of Getting Hurt
- Loyal to Himself until someone Else Earns it
- Reliable, Trustworthy and Loyal when Someone has Earned it
- Devoted and Attentive
- Can be Aggressive When Challenged [in General]
- HATES being made fun of and insulted/belittled

Kin:
None, Open Maybe?
Affiliations:
Open, WIP
Crush:
Pretty much any female who moves.
Mate:
None
Other:

Credit for All Images Belongs to Wolfenphotography on DA. Free to Use Stock Images.

Edited at November 13, 2021 06:54 PM by Imperial Sands
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 13, 2021 10:44 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name
Ferox

Rank
N/A

Loyalty to Current Alphas
For now, none.

Desired Rank:
N/A

Appearance
Credit goes to myself for the image(I apologize for the lack of a photo, if that's something that was required)
Ferox stands at about 29 inches at shoulder height and weighs around 115 pounds. He has dark gray fur, with a lighter chest, tail, and underside. Black fur covers his back. He is not the beefiest wolf, but his limbs are well-muscled. His eyes are a light shade of bluish-gray, and his left eye has a small scar running through it. Ferox keeps his fur immaculately neat and clean and is rarely seen with untidy fur.

Personality
Ferox tends to look at things very objectively. He is extremely calm, almost to the point of being apathetic. He is slow to trust, and doesn't really like to stay in one place for too long. Initially born into a pack, he left to get away from an abusive family. Since then, he has traveled a lot, but his favorite landscape is still the northern pine forests. During his travels, Ferox has developed a deep hatred for any canine that would willingly give up their freedom for an easier life, such as domesticated dogs.
Ferox is a skilled fighter. He learned much from his pack and taught himself more after he left. Although he is strong, fast, and graceful, he is not overly adept at defending himself during a fight, and that resulted in the scar on his face. He's the type to fight first, and ask questions later.
In Ferox's mind, authority is something that is earned, and if he decides a wolf has earned it, he will respect that authority. Although he chose the life of a loner, Ferox is, by nature, a pack animal and wants the company of his kind. However, he is hesitant and unsure around packs, and tends to be a little more anxious, which is perfectly understandable, given the way he was raised.

Kin
None.

Affiliations
None.

Crush
None, for now.

Mate
None.

Other
None.

Edited at November 13, 2021 11:26 PM by Eternal Calamity
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 14, 2021 12:30 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Silas

Loyalty to Current Alphas: Currently Loyal

Desired Rank: (future) Scout

Appearance:

(Credits to Chocomix-Stock on Deviantart)

Silas is not a very impressive wolf to behold. He still has the look of all young things that have not grown into their adult size, but even then, he is not destined to change very much when older. His fur is not as thick as most, thinner and laying closer to the body, with long limbs. Sure, his fur will get thicker come colder weather, but it will not be the same volume as most typical wolf pelts are. One could say he looks more like a red wolf in terms of build, with the slightly longer legs, ears just a touch bigger in proportion to his head, and shorter and thinner fur. He will appear younger than he actually is, even into his adult years, or however long he will live, some live to five years, other younger or longer. Even at first glance, one could tell Silas was build for speed. His lean body is covered with ink-black fur with only a little gray grizzle on his neck and back, most likely his fur will lighten with age as most black wolves do, but for now he is mainly black. His alert gold eyes are framed by silver-gray hairs making a marking similiar to the typical wolf mask, constasting beautifully with his dark fur. He can blend in with a forest at night pretty easily.

Silas is a smaller wolf, standing at 25 inches at the shoulder and weighing 72 pounds; but he is not the smallest wolf around. Despite appearances, there is power in those limbs, in those strong hind legs and muscular shoulders. His lean body is padded with muscle. He prefers to let his appearance deceive others into thinking he would be easy to take in a fight, while he is not as experienced as other fighters are, he still can be a tricky opponent to face; being a nimble and quite vicious fighter. So he is not weak by any means.

Silas has this way of moving, not quite a slink, not quite a trot or typical gait, but seemingly glides over the ground. Like a cloud of mist walking upon the earth. His steps are swift and quiet and light; it makes him stealthy, like a living shadow. And his dark coat certainly aids him in this. He can disappear from sight easily, one moment he is there and the next in the time it takes one to glance back, gone. Amusing thing is, he doesn't really notice how stealthy he is being, completely inadvertent. The way he holds himself is normal, not too confident, not too submissive; his typical expression is just normal, indifferent, or focused, depending on the context.

(Credits to Khalliysgraphy on Deviantart)

Personality: Silas is a bright young wolf, eager to learn with a quick mind. Observant and a quick learner, he is a good student and likes to solve things without any help. He is quiet though, reserved, prone to listen and watch more than speak, which aids him with learning something. He prefers to keep his thoughts and emotions to himself, unless he is asked directly for thoughts or if he feels like he needs to say something. His silence conceals a clever mind. He is an active wolf, like most younger animals, willing to do pretty much anything involving physical activity; he gets restless fairly easily, but he is probbaly better than others around his age, and besides, he knows when he has to absolutely stay still no matter what, he isn't stupid. A sure sign when his interest is waning or he is getting bored, is when he starts to fidget more, show signs of restlessness by looking around more often, instead of being very focused on what he is doing or listening to. He will help others out, though if the request is too suspicious he will have a decreased chance of actually doing it.

Silas is not without a fiercer side. He is a nimble and vicious fighter, even in spars, although he knows not to take it too far. He is not a wolf who goes around challenging and picking fights with others left and right, but he will stand up for himself if confronted. He usually plays it so that the other wolf makes the first move and he can claim that his retaliating is self-defense, which it technically is. But sometimes, if goaded enough, he will be the one to launch the first attack; or in a true life-or-death battle. He is more of a wolf who will finish the fight rather than start it, with some exceptions. And when he makes the first move, there is usually little warning when he is about to do anything, one moment he is just watching his opponent, eyes narrowed; still, then the next he is attacking. His cleverness follows him into battle too.

While Silas is usually a more pragmatic sort, reasonable, there are times where whatever part of his mind that is the sensible just fails for a bit. For one, if he is injured, he will not bring attention to it, unless it is pointed out. This may tie into his preference to do things himself rather than let other wolves do it for him, which in most cases is a good trait, to be independent; but when his injuries are involved... nope. Though thankfully any wounds are resolved quickly due to wolves' sensitive senses of smell. Silas can admittedly have a sharp tongue at times, usually when he is in pain, tired, irritated, or just in a bad mood due to things. His remarks can be a bit cutting, more sarcastic or sharper without really realizing what he just said; though it will register in his mind and he is not afraid of apologizing for whatever he jut snapped. He is a cautious wolf, not prone to trust easily, while not as hard as older, more hardened wolves; but still.

Kin: PM me

Affiliations: PM me

Crush: No

Mate: No

Other: He will not bow to others like a dog would.

Edited at November 14, 2021 01:47 PM by the Wayne pack
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 14, 2021 01:47 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silas is done.
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 14, 2021 05:01 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox and Silas Accepted!
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 14, 2021 05:06 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 16, 2021 12:41 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
A few more subordinates, especially antagonistic ones, and we are good to go.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us