Wolf Play : Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Sunlight Warriors
08:26:59 Solair (They,Them)
-WP Click-

now I need a name for her
 distant-screams
08:25:29 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i hope she throws me something good :>
 Jade285
08:22:01 Bked
Okay thank you!
 Moth
08:21:41 
Solair
Stonestep?
 The Pumpkin King
08:21:41 Ecifircas
Pregnancy lasts 80-96 hours. Labor lasts 2-5.
 Jade285
08:21:31 Bked
How long are females pregnant for before having there pups?
 The Nest
08:21:28 WolfBreedingCenter
Forge
She looks like dapplepelt too
 HellHound Forge
08:20:57 
Dapplepelt is perfect for her
 The Nest
08:20:15 WolfBreedingCenter
Solair

I'm feeling Dapplepelt or winterDapple
 Cresent Moon Pack
08:19:21 
SunTrail?
 The Nest
08:19:13 WolfBreedingCenter
Falcone where you at? XD it's your turn buddy!
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:16:54 Lotus
Solair,

What about Flowerpaw, or Springstar, maybe Rubblespot?
 Sunlight Warriors
08:15:00 Solair (They,Them)
-WP Click-

warrior cat themed name for her?
 Willow Creek
08:09:59 
It works on wolves in labor thank God
 Blind Bat
08:09:13 I Am Vengeance
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 3
Mushrooms: 608
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Blind Bat
08:07:04 I Am Vengeance
9 days left of premium :(
 Old Money
08:06:29 elegance❀
Looking to do a Victorian Era styled 1x1 roleplay! Pm me if interested, but please have some knowledge of what life was like back then!
 The Pumpkin King
08:06:16 Ecifircas
rai, hurry. I'm ready to go home. I have a room to decorate. ;^;
 Willow Creek
08:06:11 
Because I have an apple on hand
 Willow Creek
08:06:01 
Can it be used on a wolf that's already in labor?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -2
Wolverine : 0
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!November 1, 2021 05:40 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
Arava and Toxin
I'm not saying no yet, because they're not bad forms, I just would like to see more literacy in them prior to acceptance.

How could I improve literacy wise? I'm more of a "I need to be in the character" to really give a good entry. Can I use an example of literacy with a paragraph.
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!November 1, 2021 07:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pictures credited to robbobert on DA
(My first lion RP ;-;)
Name: Adamma (Ada for short)
Desired Rank: Huntress
Appearance:
Ada is on the skinny side and weighs about 250 pounds and is also quite short, standing at 3 feet tall. She is a very underwhelming specimen when involving those two subjects, and she looks even less intimidating when she acknowledges this fact.
Her coat is very pristine and clean and the image is only improved by the gleaming white teeth she has. Her coat is also light compared to other lionesses but it get's darker the closer you get to an end of a body part (ex: darker bottom legs, and darker muzzle).
Her eyes are a beautiful shade of brown and it is only enhanced by a hidden smile or a reflection of something that she finds to be truly gleeful.
Ada is very easy to shove around if needed but it very gentle and radiates warmth. Even though she is small she holds her head high up when cubs are around and it makes her look almost normal.
Ada has a small scar across her cheek from an incident as a cub but it is hard to see if you don't look hard enough.
Over all Ada is a dreamy lioness and is often lost in thought which sometimes gives her a puzzled look.
Personality:
Adamma is a very happy soul that can often get lost in her thoughts. She is also very clumsy and causes a mess often. She is a bit self conscious and compares herself to others more then she should.
Ada is very annoying when she gets to happy and practically bounces when she receives praise or compliments of any kind. She doesn't mean to be annoying, she just feels that she needs to express herself more then a normal lion would.
Adamma thinks deep and sometimes dark thoughts. She thinks about what the future could bring, what the past has brought and what she can do now to get it to happen. Of course it ends up failing, but it provides a break from regular life.
When she does try to do something to change the future to what she would like it to be she often trips over rocks and/or falls into a stream and has to get someone to help retrieve her. Even when she's not adventuring she falls to many times to count. Even though she tries to not cause things to collapse, at the end of the day she has caused a mess.
She trues not to compare her self to others, she really does, but she sometimes thinks that everyone else is looking down on her or she thinks that their all just better then her, in every shape and form.
Crush: Maybe
Mate: Open
Offspring: None
Kin: Open
Other: Is it just me or would four purple cows be cool?

Edited at November 1, 2021 07:53 PM by Sunmoon
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!November 2, 2021 12:53 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

|TOXIN| said:

Imperial Sands said:
Arava and Toxin
I'm not saying no yet, because they're not bad forms, I just would like to see more literacy in them prior to acceptance.

How could I improve literacy wise? I'm more of a "I need to be in the character" to really give a good entry. Can I use an example of literacy with a paragraph.

I would like a more in-depth and detail description for appearance and personality. Plus I'd need you to reread the rules since something was incorrect.
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!November 2, 2021 12:53 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sunmoon,
Welcome to your first lion Rp! You're accepted.
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!November 2, 2021 12:01 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Kijakazi
' Your Life Is Owed To Us '
Huntress;
Former Third Female
Desired Rank:
Her rank as Third Female back and her Queen restored to full power and the pesky males gone.
Appearance:
This female stands at 3.5 feet in height. So she's tall, but not too tall. When she's eaten well she weighs around 355 lbs. Her coat is your normal tawny color, but it's a bit darker than average giving it an almost golden near bronze look. Her underbelly is a bit lighter with a cream appearance. Her body size would be considered medium sized in terms of lionesses. Not the smallest, but also not the largest out their. Her body is also the perfect combination of speed and agility. Making her perfect for both hunting and defending. Her eye color can be described as a bright hue of amber, and they can grown serious or in rare cases warm. Yet, they always seem a bit ablaze. This female has long ivory claws that are well-formed and are used for hunting

Credit Belongs to Emelyanova2010 on DA. Stock Image.
Personality:
This female can be described as strong-willed and resiliant. Highly autonomous so she won’t give in easily to the demands of others. If she doesn't want to, you can’t make her. It’s as simple as that. Her devotion to personal sovereignty gives her the ability to maintain strong boundaries and resist peer pressure. Failure is not an option for this female. Hardship only makes her stronger. She is a survivor . She will persevere through even the most difficult of circumstances. This female is fiercly independant, not needing someone to coddle or look after her. She can do it on her own goddamn it, however , she is not beneath asking for help or admitting her faults. If it's one thing she's not it's arrogant.

If overwhelmed and embittered, the she may detach and withdraw. She shuts-down and become resigned to a life she sees as a prison sentence, something that must be endured or tolerated, no matter how tortuous the path or the circumstances may seem. At this point, she builds an inpenetrable wall around themselves to shut-out any feelings or emotions that could distract them from their focus on a task or just getting through life in general. Becoming indifferent to the world, however, may alleviate some internal strife, but it also creates barriers that block emotionally fulfilling relationships and other outlets of joy that make life worth living. You'll never see her cry publicly, only in her private will she weep or grieve. Her face can be described like a mask and is often long-drawn as if weighted by the gravity of her burdens. When her eyes are not frustratingly impassive, they can appear, in a poetic sense, like dark chasms that act as reservoirs for the failures, disappointments, and losses of humanity.

Becase she has the right amount of wit and intelligence, she developed sass as she got older. Just like you learn to think before you talk, she acquired the skills of speaking her mind, but in a less childish and overt manner. Very diplomatic and has a calculated approach in what she's going to say and how to act, and uses a certain degree of logic and know-how to keep herself in tact. Known to be smartass. She’ll be the first one to call you out on your overt attempts of impressing someone, but the difference is, they’ll do it in a playful manner because she means well. She doesn't give a crap about what others think about her, how come comes off, doesn't take bullshit or disrespect from them, and she does what she wants, when she wants, period.

Sometimes she finds herself in awkward situations where she has to explain their intentions to prove that she's not so bad after all. Opening up, being vulnerable, and talking about emotions is not really an area where the female shines. She would rather hide her emotions in a chest, to be buried in a deep, dark cave, never to be retrieved again. She grew up emotionally distant and can sometimes feel that talking about emotions is pointless. She’d much rather find solutions to problems and look at situations objectively. You’re just wasting your time coaxing her out because she's hell-bent on keeping that door shut. She spares no time thinking about how circumstances affect them; she want to get straight to the solution, at whatever cost. Explaining her thoughts to other people ends up feeling like an incredible burden because emotions are pretty straightforward in her head. Talking about emotions often feels like a social burden more than a necessity. As a result, she may come across a little uncooperative. As much as she comes off as cold, aloof, and standoffish she is their. Listening, observing, trying to be better for the pride. She just has trust issues.

She seems to have some sort of “autodetect” mode for the soft spots in others. Once these qualities are noted, suprisingly she is intuitively aware of how to approach those vulnerabilities with respect and kindness or even gentleness. She's well atuned to the needs of those under her. She would do anything for them, if you dared to touch or harm them she'd raise hell. If one her friends or Queen are taken, she'd destroy prides just to get what she needed to save them or get them back. She used to be forgiving and see the best in all, but now she's more of a realist.

This female has experienced pain and seen death. She's grown numb to it which is a horrible thing to say, but it's true. Now she does like inflicting pain upon others or hear them begging her for mercy. She's cold-hearted in this way, but this is only reserved for those she doesn't like. She won't lower herself to pummel you if you upset her, but instead will speak with a venomous and cruel tone. However, if you have really done something to displease her, like disrespect her siblings, she won't hesitate to send her claws to your face. Very cutthroat. If you make her suffer, then she'll reign it back down on you with tremendous force. She does believe in vengeance and karma. She is patient enough to wait days, weeks, or even years to ge back at you. And she will make it hurt. This female is quite spiteful and venomous. If you try and kill her, she'll live out of spite and find a way to kill you twice. Very observant and critical, she'll point out every single one of your flaws with a smile on her face. She's tough and gritty with an uncompromising morals and resolve. She's also very firm and stern in nature.

This female is very authoritative. She's very self-assured and knows who she is and her ambitions and goals. Oddly enough in this pride, she is reliable and able to be trusted. She respects her pridemates and expects respect back, and someone will pay hell if it isn't given. When she speaks, she expects to be listened to and not interrupted and if she is then someone will face the consequences. Her words are to be listened to and obeyed, and if they are not she'll find some subtle way to let you know of her displeasure. Very strict and firm, she will not tolerate disobedience or disorder. She also gives respect and honor as due. She is also very influential with her words and actions, as she knows they hold weight within the pride, even if she doesn't have her official title. This female's words drip with sass and sarcasm if she's doesn't have her 'resting bitch face' on . She is very social and quick to go find others to talk to. She can be nice and kind when she wants to, but if you don't reciprocate or appreciate it then she won't be kind. She does have a lot of energy, and can be seen moving about and rarely sitting still, but she also likes to laze about. However, she does so in a regal fashion.

Now this female does want to be on top. She enjoys and moderately desires power, but it's not at the top of her list. However, if she ever does become power hungry she'd be a fearsome creature. She'd be hell-bent on getting what she wants and whatever is needed for those under her care. This female would raise hell to make sure her home and pride was safe and cared for. She also wouldn't stop until she had toppled every obstacle in her path. However, for now she's content with where she is now.
Crush:
Asim holds a special place in her heart. She was courting him.
Mate:
None
Offspring:
Deceased;
Endana
Dafina
Kinyana
Darweshi
Mbita
Would've been her first litter. Sired by Asim.
Kin:
Open
Other:
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!November 2, 2021 12:08 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Asim
meaning: protector

Desired Rank: He simply wishes to get his pride and rank back

Appearance:

d7fg7ma-4235bc93-44b5-465a-b100-43248ab5cee3.jpg

[credit for the image goes to robbobert on da]

The male stands 4.3 feet and weighs 520 pounds. Although not the biggest, he is still fairly large, his brains and muscles making up for his lack of height. Asim is a muscular lion, his legs and body full of them. His pelt is a darker tan, his mane being perhaps his best feature.

His mane is divided into four colours. The first, found at the top of his head, is an orange, rusty brown. The second colour a light tan, nearing white, the third being a lighter brown, and finally, the last being a dark brown. Asim is a handsome male, one full of elegance and power.

Upon his face rests several colours as well. A dark tan makes up for most of his face, but upon his muzzle also remains an orange colour that fades on his cheeks. It appears as if Asim has a unique marking there, topped off with white on his chin and around his nose. His eyes are an amber, and his scent was once smokey, but now metallic from blood.

Asim had a few scars prior, but after the fight, he has several gashes and wounds littering his body. Some are small, others are fairly large and risk being infected. He is also carrying a limp due to his shoulder being harmed when fighting.

Personality: Asim, when in the pride, was known to be loud and passionate, as well as a good storyteller. He would tell stories to the cubs, play with them, teach them things. You see, Asim, was very much active in the pride, doing whatever he could to assist the lionesses and amuse the cubs. He would do whatever was asked of him without a complaint. Asim was very much a pride lion, and he showed respect in every action he did.

He was a gentle beast, one full of kindness. He was always one to wish good upon everyone, and was never one to be rude. Asim was fun-loving and a free spirit, always finding fun in small tasks and conversing with anyone he saw. However, he was also professional when needed. Asim knew when to be serious and when to be himself. He was never one to grow angry over things, and in an argument, he would be the first to apologize.

But that was before the others came.

Now, Asim is a very different lion. While he never used to grow angry, now he is furious. A deep anger sparked within him, full of hatred. He never wished another anything bad, but now he finds himself hoping those new males would suffer like he is. Asim wishes they would spend each waking day struggling and in pain. His compassion has deteriorated, as did his kindness.

The male is now grumpy, no longer his cheerful self. He sees disgust and frustration in everything encountered, and has grown aggressive. In truth, he simply needs something to take his anger out on. Lately, he's been taking it out on himself. All of his will to survive has decreased as well. He no longer cares about much, and he no longer smiles. Now, Asim is simply angry, hurt, and broken.

But there is a part of him that is determined. He wants revenge. He wants his pride back. He wants his rank back. He didn't like how it was taken from him, and he didn't like how he didn't fight harder. Asim has so much anger in him, that that is what's fueling him forwards. He will get the pride back, or die trying.

Crush: He had taken a deep liking to Kijakazi and had been courting her.
Mate: None
Offspring: None anymore. His first litter, with Kijakazi, would be deceased:

Endana
Dafina
Kinyana
Darweshi
Mbita

Kin: I would like the banished king to be his brother.

Edited at November 2, 2021 02:17 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!November 2, 2021 06:30 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
They're both accepted.
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!November 2, 2021 06:33 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:

|TOXIN| said:

Imperial Sands said:
Arava and Toxin

I would like a more in-depth and detail description for appearance and personality. Plus I'd need you to reread the rules since something was incorrect.

I believe I improved it, I'm super sorry :,)
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!November 2, 2021 06:54 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Toxin,
She looks good. But the number isn't twelve.
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!November 2, 2021 06:56 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
Toxin,
She looks good. But the number isn't twelve.

Now it's 4, you sneaky dog. When I first entered it was 12 lol

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us