Wolf Play : Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!
Chatbox
 The Amethyst
09:31:54 Dart
Marsh

Honse
 Mirko
09:31:50 Mir
Ace
Lmao, definitely change it then. Good luck!
 Rogue Whispers
09:31:26 Rogue is a Ghost
marsh,
honse
 Ace
09:30:58 ace <3
mir,
heh no time for that! its due in exactly 1 hour. I'll just change it.
 Sassy Otaku
09:30:25 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
Thankfully, all my terrains are high enough where I can profit pretty easily, which helps
 Mirko
09:30:24 Mir
Ace
personal opinion, its probably not good for school. I'd check with a teacher first, just to see if profanity is alright to use
 technoblade
09:29:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

Fair enough, I only really explore other unsavoury terrains when I get a quest for it.
 starmutt
09:29:23 marsh | they/it
finished the honse :3
 Ace
09:29:18 ace <3
mir,
the true definition of feminism. Its a reference to merriam of the dictionary. Idk, I just dunno if its too innapropriate for school.
 starmutt
09:28:26 marsh | they/it
i googled how sabino looks and then gave up and winged it
 Transcendence
09:27:29 anti gen ai
I'm doing a buttermilk buckskin later today but they have to have an irregular appy ass and look less yellow 💀
 Sassy Otaku
09:26:57 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
It'll probably help me having the conquer quests and stuff too. Added motivation to hit different terrains
 Mirko
09:26:39 Mir
Ace
could be better, whats the paper on?
 starmutt
09:26:16 marsh | they/it
sketchbook
 Rogue Whispers
09:26:02 Rogue is a Ghost
Marsh,
what drawing site do you use?
 technoblade
09:25:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

That's a good goal, then you can raise it to 500 and so on.
 technoblade
09:25:25 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

I need to just finish this guy up
 Sassy Otaku
09:25:17 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
My only real goal right now is I want to get all my terrains to level 300
 Ace
09:25:08 ace <3
how bad do yall think it is for my essay title to be 'f*** Merriam' for a high school paper?
 distant-screams
09:25:00 katy | beetle
haha just reminding everybody of their WIP art xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 06:19 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Crow,
I'm sorry, but your form is still declined and you will not be allowed to join my RP for the following reasons;
1) You still do not meet my literacy standards.
2) That image isn't credited properly
3) That image is non-stock

As much as I do appreciate the interest, I just cannot let you into the RP. Thank you for the interest and effort, and I hope you have a good day
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 06:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Corpses,
Oh! Okay! Thank you for alteast letting me try to get into the role play!
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 10:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve a guardian please <3 editing post....
UNFINISHED
Name
ᛟ Falme ᛟ
Appearance
*Using WP image, just cause i don't like using google (Can never find who owns the image.) or Deviant art wolf images*
Personality
Falme's aura is just like any other...except she has a bad temper. Keeping it in check had gotten worse since the new lead was appointed...or taken over. Around pups she's got a soft touch and protective instinct over them. When she is around others she is just content and loves to socialize with the others without having their new leader breathing down their necks. Her more...romance thing....its only a rough patch to step on, which she has had no luck an she's always kept herself from catching any feelings for anyone. She persuaded herself that the right one will come and take her heart. With all, Falme is just a another guardian lupine to the pack.
Rank
Guardian
Desired Rank
N/A She's satisfied
Thoughts on the New Overseer
She despises him. She shows nothing towards him nor does she speak up against him, having no clue how their old overseer passed, she only accepted the new Overseer with a filled hatred. She wishes everyone would stand up against the bully, but everyone was too terrified of him. So she only plays along with the others until time is right to overthrow him...someday.
Kin
Unknown.
Mate
Open *Just pm me
Crush
Open *Pm me
Offspring
N/A *maybe in the future
Affiliations
N/A
Other
Wonder what lizard tastes like...chicken?

Edited at October 22, 2021 05:26 PM by + Spooky Rafiki +
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 10:10 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving for 48 hours, Spooky ^^
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 21, 2021 10:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Corpses said:
Reserving for 48 hours, Spooky ^^

alrighty thank you! ill get it done either by tonight or tomorrow afternoon!
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 22, 2021 05:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Completed form*
Hopes it's to your liking
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 22, 2021 05:59 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spooky,
Your form is declined for the following reason(s)
1) Please have some sort of description for the appearance. Anything that we might not be able to visualize (scars, weight, height, length, etc). Should be a decent paragraph.
2) You do not meet my literacy standards. To fix this, have at least 250+ words in the personality, as this is what I require in RP.
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 22, 2021 06:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Re-do:
Name: Xera

Appearance: A larger wolf (about six feet in length, 2.9 ft tall to the shoulder), with a bulky figure leaving her easily mistakeable for a male towering over most others. Neat black fur covers the majority of her body with the exception of the base of her neck, muzzle and legs which have hints of greyer colour. Her left eye is a mixture light greys and blues while the right is a deep brown. She has a shiny black nose and traces of scars from fights she'd previously been a part of can be found around her body, mainly her legs. Her paw pads are black as well showing fresher injuries from the rough terrain.

Personality: She is harsh to most, and loves to intimidate. She dislikes pups or overly "chatty" wolves more than others. Xera only respects the second, wolves beneath her will most likely be subject to a feirce snapping or attempt to start a fight. However, if by chance you do get on her good side, she will tend to be more lenient.
Xera enjoys inflicting fear into smaller wolves and will jump at almost any opportunity to do so. If you cross her your punishment will most likely result in an injury or two. Her power trip continues to spiral out of control the weaker the pack gets and could possibly result in its end.
She will most likely be prowling the territory, if you need her approach at your own risk. She will not tolerate being sassed, mocked, or taken lightly. If you want to get close to her try getting a good word in from the second. Any other opinions will most likely be ignored as they are of little importance to her.
If you want to stay be useful. Laziness no matter the age will not be accepted and could result in you being kicked. Xera wants only wolves in the best of shape to be part of the pack and expects nothing less.
She is highly intelligent as hard as it may be to believe. If you say something she will hear about it. Xera is just as observant. If you want to discuss something she finds as a valid arguement she might respect you.

Rank
: Overseer

Desired Rank: Overseer. Anything less and she'll attempt to tear the pack to shreds

Thoughts on the New Overseer: Loves being in her position of power and will severely punish anyone who tries to dissagree. If you have a problem complain at your own risk.

Kin: Second (if they agree to it)

Mate: open (ask first)
Crush: None/open
Offspring:none
Affiliations: Distances self from others, however may be close to the second.
Other: none

Edited at November 7, 2021 06:23 PM by WolfAlphaShadow
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 22, 2021 07:07 PM

Cirri

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Hestia

3 Years

Female

Appearance

Hestia is a red wolf, standing at a short 28 inches and weighing at 82 pounds. Her height and slimness due to being at the bottom of the pack can almost comically get her mistaken as an overgrown coyote, which isn't the most fun situation. Hestia's colours are bold, the rusty fur contrasting sharply with the cream lining her hindlegs and underbelly. Her muscles lack the boldness of most ranked wolves above her, leaving her scrawny in comparison regardless of her height. The fur around her paws is torn and ragged, leaving a dark purplish and patchy appearance due to the repeated nips of wolves enforcing her rank. Scars litter Hestia's underbelly, and are scattered as small slices around her nose and lower jaw regions. Other than that, the fur on her back isn't as terrible as it could be, still holding shine. Hestia's still young, so she will likely grow a bit more as she ages. Her tail is longer than average, and sporting the bushiness of a fox. A lot of her whiskers are askew and/or bent in a few places, which can be a bit confusing to look at. Hestia's eyes are a pale, diluted brown; like that of oak tree bark. Below the silver tear shaped marks just under her eyes, there are rusty orange triangles fading down her gray-brown muzzle. The only thing she (so far) excels in physically is speed.

Personality

Hestia's life growing up was neutrally good and bad, raised by two nomads until they perished in a blizzard. She's the type of wolf to never take something for granted, no matter how every day or ordinary it was. Even if it's a small bone or scrap left over from the pack, she'll eat it like you laid out a feast before her. Hestia was an ex-packless, wandering as a younger juvenile before joining as an omega just after Kaan had passed away. Hestia has a lot of spirit and drive despite her current circumstances, and it's hard to not fight back when she's picked on. Even so, she minds her manners, hoping that if she bites her tongue for long enough it'll be more tolerable eventually. She's a very talkative wolf when around other omegas, hoping they'll ease up with a wolf going through the same thing. On the topic of pack communication, Hestia's always loved the idea of watching pups for busy mothers or helping out in any way possible. It was a special feeling for her, knowing that she had the opportunity to see the potential of the next generation of fighters or even higher ups. Hestia's all in all a nice wolf, though she will sneak in a few bites back at times out of sheer frustration which usually doesn't end good for her, at all. She values communication and honesty. Hestia believes that without those two things entire packs could fall to shambles without giving the truth of what's going on in a pack or telling other wolves their roles properly. This is one of the main reasons Hestia understands her role as an omega. All wolves have a role to fulfill, and it's only destiny that in another life she could've been an alpha, but now it was her turn to fulfill a lower role. This doesn't mean she doesn't desire a higher role, though. Longing is an inevitable emotion, and at times, Hestia can't help but succumb to it.

Rank

Omega

Desired Rank

Somewhat fine, but definitely wouldn't complain about anything higher.

Thoughts on the New Overseer

Hestia barely got to experience Kaan's rule, but even living as a packless wolf the majority of her life she knows that the new one is not a good one. It isn't something she enjoys, but she hopes that someday someone will fight back. Hestia fakes most respect towards The Overseer.

Kin

Deceased.

Mate

None.

Crush

Open to discussion! I'm fine with talking about it through PMs.

Offspring

None.

Affiliations

None, open.

Other

N/A

Credits to HOTNStock on DeviantArt.

Edited at October 22, 2021 07:13 PM by vimprei
Taking It All | Wolf RP | Open!October 22, 2021 07:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award