Wolf Play : The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open
Chatbox
 technoblade
07:30:43 Lil Techy | Techno
how does one attain a dog jesus?
 The Pumpkin King
07:30:38 Ecifircas
Anatolian Shepherd, no, actually. The wolves are pretty consistently really good. :D
 Necromancin Dancin
07:29:52 Emrys (He/They)
hi chat
 starmutt
07:28:50 marsh | they/it
dog jesus
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:28:50 Zombified Breyer
I'm tempted to use my Charon's Blessing but I know I'll get a crap wolf if I do.
 Eternity
07:28:48 ET
dog jesus
 Obscurity
07:28:41 Tai
dog jesus
 Eternity
07:28:10 ET
I tried to stay in chat for one second </3 what did I miss LOL
 Magnus Bane
07:28:04 Mag/Maggy
Let's see how long it takes me to go through 1000 moves>.>
 technoblade
07:27:57 Lil Techy | Techno
I have not yet been graced with dog jesus
 technoblade
07:27:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tai

Semi busy here as well, i've been making adopts though so that's been fun.

I also dipped into my dragon hoard of moonflowers and made bank.
 starmutt
07:26:22 marsh | they/it
daily dog jesus plug
-WP Click-
 Obscurity
07:26:11 Tai
Kodi
Maybe I'll turn them into a potion

techno
I've been alright, pretty busy. You?
 The Pumpkin King
07:26:02 Ecifircas
Every time someone calls starmutt Marsh, I'm just reminded of my childhood crush on Randy Marsh.
 Willow Creek
07:26:01 
God damn it. My alpha female went into labor and she's gonna have her pups before the rollover into spring. I wanted her to hold out just a bit longer
 starmutt
07:26:00 marsh | they/it
i dont think its on discord LOL
 Obscurity
07:24:55 Tai
marsh
Not me going through our DMs now
 technoblade
07:24:43 Lil Techy | Techno
Tai

How have ya been, it's been a bit since we've spoken
 Jack-A-Boo
07:24:32 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
the spider I saved last night drowned in the water source I gave it :(

now I'm sad
 The Pumpkin King
07:24:21 Ecifircas
rai, as treasure? lmao
I'm not a unicorn, I think. Not sure how useful those will be for you.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Water Moccasin : 0
Death Adder : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   14 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 02:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

her name is Vivalda, which means "brave in battle"

she is the ripe age of five years old

she loyally belongs to the Barbaric Okami pack and doesn't intend on leaving anytime soon.

Vivalda is the Commander of the Combatants.

she is working ever-harder to become an Omnicron. despite her aging body, she still is striving to be the best in her field.

she is fiercely loyal to her pack and will fight anyone with tooth and claw that speaks otherwise.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

a lithely built individual, with a skinnier set frame and muscular undertones. her jawline is sharp, with a long, angular snout and thin ears. a long, bottlebrush tail flows from her haunches, the fur residing on it slightly longer than the rest of her coat. fleshy scars mar her body, twisting her once beautiful facial features to a now horrifying expression. the biggest scar she has (and the one she is most proud of), is the one that runs from the base of her left ear down to the other side of her throat. it's jagged, and the fur there doesn't grow anymore, showing the marred skin beneath. how she acquired this scar is shrouded in mystery, but some have rumored that she got it from a grizzly bear.

her paws are rather large, with wickedly sharp claws that are stained with blood. she doesn't try to clean them, though, as she believes them to be signs of her many wins.

her eyes, one of which is permanently shut because of her scars, are light green with undertones of blue. her thin coat of fur ripples with a strange combination of red, white, gray, and a spattering of black. because of her reddish pelt, she has rumored to have Starry Bane blood in her veins, but she will always deny this with a snarl.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

a ruthless individual, Vivalda only cares for her feelings, and tends to show this. as mentioned before, she is fiercely loyal to the higher ranks but is often venomous to those of lower status. because of her somewhat higher standing within the pack, she views herself as a strong and deserving wolf.

she views her fellow Subordinates as opponents. yes, she is slightly paranoid, but only because she's afraid someone will take her position, and she won't have the power she has now (even though it's a small amount).

she is highly sadistic and will go out of her way to humiliate those of lower status, with little to no worry about what will happen to herself. when she's bored, she'll taunt the coyotes in the Pit.

she finds great joy in pushing around Omegas and scaring pups. every night, she'll share stories with the Tinyfangs, before roaring at them. she finds their screams and cries highly amusing. however, there's a reason for scaring the ever-loving hell out of the Tinyfangs; she believes that fear is the greatest lesson and that if they grow accustomed to fear at a young age, they can become tougher and stronger as they grow older.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

despite her harsh nature, she only wishes for a mate to have offspring, so that she may carry on her genes. other than that, she scoffs at the idea of having a romantic partner.

she has no time for such frivolous thoughts. if Her Magnificence were to order Vivalda shall have a mate, then so be it. she has never had a crush, and never will.

as mentioned before, Vivalda only wants pups to carry on her legacy. however, she plans on not softening them and working on their training as soon as they are born.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Martuska - Vivalda will do anything to please Her Magnificence. even if it's humiliating to herself.

Ash - Vivalda tends to hone in on one personality trait of wolves and base her thoughts on them based on that one trait. for Ash, that trait is her quick reflexes. Vivalda respects the High Watcher's loyalty to the pack and her battle-ready nature.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

she often tells the Tinyfangs that she bested a dragon once.

Edited at October 20, 2021 09:50 AM by The Witchborn
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 03:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

he goes by the name of Indeevar, which translates to "blue lotus".

he has recently become nine months old, although he will try to convince you he is much older.

this young pup is proudly a member of the Starry Bane Pack

he is a Tinyfang

he often dreams of becoming a Gamma, as he finds being in charge of other wolves to be fun.

he is content with his life within the pack, as he has never experienced anything else and has been raised to hate the competing packs.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Indeevar is a rather rotund wolf, having been a bit gluttonous and greedy in his early years as a newborn. his overall appearance is very... circular. his face is rather round, with puffy cheeks and a goofy smile, and his ears tend to flop over after he's shaken his body. his dense fur, much like his fellow packmates, is extremely thick and tends to poof up in humid air. he has large paws that always seem to get in his way and a shorter, stubbier tail than most others, due to an incident a couple of months ago. needless to say, that coyote most likely got what was coming for him.

his pelt is a sort of black, with undertones of a sort of bluish-gray. he has white socks, ear tips, and speckles on his haunches, along with a single splash of white on his side and on the bridge of his snout. the tip of his tail is a shade lighter than the base of his pelt.

his rounded and innocent-looking eyes are a deep, almost dark blue. when the light hits them just right, lighter hues and specks can be seen spiraling outwards from the pupil.

a similar version of his pelt is below;

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Indeevar is a prideful, yet kind individual. he tends to be a bit full of himself simply because he views his pack to be the greatest there is. however, he is not outright rude or nasty to others, rather, he just tends to brag a lot. he is genuine in his actions and does what he thinks is right. he tends to get in trouble a lot, as he believes that everyone will be nice to him because he's a pup, and pups can do no wrong.

he is a downright prankster. he always seems to be laughing at something, and he's constantly making jokes or playing pranks on others, even if they're higher ranked. of course, none of them are ever too serious, and he always apologizes if they're upset.

he has been known to be a bit lazy and whiny when it comes to his daily chores, and he proves to be difficult to handle. he often goes against what his guardian orders him to do and rather does what he wants (with boundaries, of course). needless to say, he's on thin ice, but he always thinks he can push it just a little bit farther because he's a pup.

he often flaunts his looks, as he knows he is quite pretty. despite his rather rash nature, he is always cautious to not upset his ladyship and tries to stay out of her way. he's often heard of pups being thrown into the lake and is terrified to anger one of the higher ranks to the point where he is tossed into the lake. after all, he has a crippling fear of water and tends to not go anywhere near it if he can help it.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

he has no crush nor mate as of yet. as he always says when approached with this particular topic, "Ew! No!! Girls have cooties!!"

he is physically too young to have offspring.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Hoarfrost - Indeevar was taught to fear the Head Lady. Sure, he tends to push the limits whenever he's around her, but he always makes sure to stay on her good side.

Kehpri - as all young pups tend to do, Ivandeer tends to look up to this particular wolf. her strong yet secluded nature draws him to her, whether she knows it or not. he tends to go out of his way to show off when she's around.

Rune - to Indeevar, Rune is probably his least favorite pack member. something about her just rubs him the wrong way, so, as a result, he tends to try and get as far away as possible when she shows up.

Fenrir - it's strange, but for some reason, Indeevar sees Fenrir to be something like a fatherly figure. after all, the older wolf always treated Indeevar as his own pup. his scary stories is what Indaveer likes most about him.

Larkspur - Indaveer tends to be annoyed by Larkspur. he doesn't like being told what to do, and to him, that's all Lark seems to think about; being in control. so, as a result, he purposely ignores her and does his own thing.

Artemis - he likes to annoy her. simple as that. he takes great joy in seeing her squeal when he splashes mud on her or accidentally slings squirrel blood on her pelt... then again, he's also downright terrified of her and recognizes that she's a force to be reckoned with, so he'll often run away after pulling one of his pranks on her.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

despite having been told time and time again that dragons are not real, he still believes that somewhere out there, they're watching over the pack, protecting them from harm. it is unknown where Indeevar's parents are today. some speculate they angered the Head Lady and were banished when Indeevar was very young.

Edited at October 20, 2021 12:47 PM by The Witchborn
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 04:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Ash
---
---
---
Pack - Packless - Outsider
Barbaric Okami Pack
---
Rank
High Watch
---
Desired Rank
She's Content
---
Thoughts On Your Pack
Ash is a female who doesn't always agree with her pack's morals, yet deeply respects them all the same. It's what she grew up in after all, and Ash will defend it to the bitter end no matter how nasty the consequence turns out to be or vile The Overlady
---
Appearance
Image credits go to CastleGraphics on DA
---
Personality
Ash is a female that is by many seen as cold whenever spoken to and rather distant. It's like she's purposefully cutting any connections or bonds she may make to someone, and it's not unusual you'll be met with words that are rather dismissive after a short greeting of some sort. Ash was chosen to be a High Watch for a reason and she's determined to fulfill such to the best of her ability. With a quick witted attitude, she finds she's able to react at a moment's notice to the slightest moment of danger, no matter how small or insignificant it may be, and react accordingly to said danger though her definition of "react accordingly" may highly differ from yours. She is usually nothing more than quick and courteous to another wolf, though she will admit to having a form of admiration for her partner Svala, who she quite looks up to. Perhaps it's because they're partners, she has a year of experience on her, or her overall personality but something about the she-wolf sparked something with Ash. While she isn't the most approachable canine she seems to take the black colored wolf's words into deep consideration and will try to be friendlier around her. What do you mean favoritism?

With being quick witted, Ash is also somewhat jittery to things and always on the high alert despite her seemingly being relaxed sometimes. A giveaway is the way her ears will always swivel to try and detect sound or how she may whip her head around sometimes to the smallest noise before coming back to attention at whatever was happening previously. It's not paranoia, as she has no worry of someone attacking her for a personal issue or vendetta against her, nor does she flinch to silly fables and ghost stories, but her eagerness to her duty can be her downfall sometimes. To this white colored she-wolf nothing else inside of the world matters to her other than her role as a High Watch and protecting her pack even at the cost of her life. If she is to fail, she will take her punishment knowing she has deserved it. After all her brother is dead to her now, only a stranger, and she's prevented herself from making any close bonds to the other pack members. They'll only hinder her role
Ash's emotions tend to guide her more than strategic logic and painstaking planning someone else may prefer. She's most likely to jump into something headfirst even without prior knowledge and will let instinct guide her inside of fights. Perhaps it's her fearlessness or just plain reckless personality, but despite that it doesn't change the fact it does her both very well and very bad in battle and reacting to something that could easily be solved with words. With being a part of High Watch, quiet and alone time is hard to get, and when Ash manages to get it she will savor that time as best as she can. Others interrupting her if not for something urgent and instead for feeble things such as small talk or casualties will be met with a nasty snarl shot their way followed by a death glare

Little sympathy or kindness will be given to another, a pack member or not. She can give them her respect and attention, followed by any formalities and opinions if asked but sympathy or any sort of pity for someone else is rare. This especially applies to her brother, a low omega, a wolf that she wants absolutely nothing to do with and will be quick to claim she's not related to the runt in any way. He's a disgrace in her views, one of the lowest of lows and groveling at another's feet like a mouse nonetheless. If you ask, no she doesn't see whoever the hell Azure is and she will continue acting as such until the day she goddamn dies. Which, to her, she doesn't see herself living past the age of 10 if she's going to be completely honest.
---
Mate
N/A
---
Crush
Maybe.
---
Offspring
N/A
---
Affiliations
Open PM me
Azure [Brother]
---
Other
I would be open to another sibling :3
Dragons? Oh yes I know about dragons. The tiny fire breathing lizards hanging out in my backyard yes?

Edited at October 19, 2021 04:52 PM by Valinyx
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 04:43 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Done..I think lmao. I haven't roleplayed in a group in a long time so please tell me if I ran over something.
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 04:49 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
He's accepted *^*
Love him!
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 09:06 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name
Enzo

Pack:
Barbaric Okami Pack

Rank
High Watcher

Desired Rank
Satisfied

Thoughts On Your Pack
Proud to be a pack member of the Okami Pack. Desires justice for their fallen.

Appearance
wolf-stock-01-by-nexu4-d61llq3-fullview.jpg
Credit: Stock image by Nexu4 @ DA
Enzo has an impressive frame, standing at nearly 34 inches. His build is not stocky, though. He has a bit of an average build, somewhere between muscular and lean, but his impressive height makes him appear more lean. His pelt is a medium thickness and length, nothing that causes him to stand out. The base of his fur is a light cream shade, reaching from his sides and haunches down to his toes. Grey fur lines his back shoulders as well as his forehead. A handsome amber shade blends into his sides as well, running from his shoulder to his haunches on each side. His ears have the same amber coloring, as does the top of his muzzle. Enzo also has soft jade green eyes.

Personality
Enzo is serious. Rarely does this canine crack a smile. Most of the time, one would see him in his "default" expression: expressionless. Or perhaps he's in thought. No one quite knows what happens in the inner workings of his mind. In this way, he can seem a little distant from others, but not in a stand-offish or rude sort of way. It just seems like the male prefers to be alone or avoids larger louder crowds. His seriousness can be mistaken for disappointment or perhaps even silent anger, but both of those assumptions would be incorrect. Enzo simply is... void of emotion. Or at least, he tries to be. And while that isn't entirely true(he does have feelings), he is excellent at covering them up. If you needed someone with a good poker face, he's your guy.

He doesn't cover up his emotions in an attempt to manipulate or hide anything. Enzo is simply not the kind to likes to lay everything out there for everyone to interpret. Though, in some cases, perhaps remaining emotionless has done the opposite for him, since some wolve's curiosity may lead them to pondering about the mysterious wolf.

Elusive and cunning, Enzo has tricks up his sleeve. He is quite skilled in the arts of vanishing and disappearing. Making it seem like he was barely there at all. He isn't the kind to pull tricks for fun, though. He is a high watcher, after all. He takes his position with the highest respect and responsibility. If he is not eating or sleeping, there is a good chance he is out tending to his many tasks and duties.

Dependable without being obvious, this male is a valuable ally. While it may seem like he is sometimes just in his own world, he is very down to earth and perceptive. While he may not be around a lot of the time, he finds ways to be meaningful even if he isn't always present. If he makes a promise to someone, he would do everything in his power to keep it. Or else, he wouldn't have promised in the first place. He is also a wolf of few words, and so his body language is perhaps more telling than anything else. He gets along best with those who do not feel the need to fill every silence with words. The wolves who can read his body language and easily attune their own mood to his would probably have the best chance at getting to know him. Or at least, maybe a little insight about him.

In general, he is mostly a mystery. Very few wolves know much about him at this point, but maybe a select few get that rare insight into who Enzo really is.

Mate: NA
Crush: NA
Offspring: NA
Affiliations: Looking for a select few
Other: I read the eragon series, and I have a class at ten.
Also, can he be a candidate for Vanguard, I guess?

Edited at October 18, 2021 09:14 PM by Red Moon
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 09:08 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Zethus

Pack
Okami

Rank
Second Charge

Desired Rank
Content

Thoughts On Your Pack
Simple as this - he would die for it.

Appearance
©Khalliysgraphy.DA

Zethus possesses a height of roughly 29 inches to his withers with a muscular frame. His haunches and shoulders ripple underneath of his dark pelt with each step, and he appears to be a tad larger than he truly is due to how he walks - head up high, legs straight, and with confidence in each stride he takes. Zethus has a tendency to prevent himself from slouching, and if he ever is, it's probably for a good reason. Moving along though, his coat is sleek and relatively dark, but darkest along his topside and back. As you move down, it progressively gets lighter. His paws, slightly on the inside of his legs, and on his muzzle is a light grey color. His head is round, tipped of with average sized ears, while his muzzle is defined and chiszled. Zethus does not have any obvious scars, though they still linger beneath of his thick coat of fur and deep within his soul. He has amber eyes that can speak a thousand words just at a glance, and hold the window to his soul.

(right)

Personality
On the outside, Zethus appears as a loyal, protective, and trusting individual. Putting on a face that so many others could find reputational and respectable, he has gained the reputation of just that - being respectable, trusting, and loyal. Although he could be those things, it always isn't for the right reasons. Zethus does have a way of making people believe things that aren't real. For that, he is persuasive, a liar some may call him.

Zethus is quite the charmer, to say the least. He doesn't have any troubles getting what he wants as he has always had a way with words. He's just as handsome, confident, and some may call cocky as you could expect from a canine like him. Zethus is confident in just about everything he does, even if he's never truly experienced a thing before. He likes to have a decent out-view on anything, so he takes on things with a decent attitude.

Zethus, regardless of what you think of him, is actually pretty easy-going. He does get along with just about anyone, but he does have a tendency to make it known if he does or doesn't like you. He doesn't like to beat around the bush, and for that he is the biggest hypocrite you will ever meet, but Zethus is not the true enemy in most of those moments. Zethus just prefers to be up front with others, and he hopes they will do the same.

That being said, just because he is blunt does not mean he's entirely honest. Zethus lies. A lot. Although he doesn't always have ill intentions with these lies, he normally does it to protect those he actually and genuinely cares about. Very rarely does Zethus ever lie and he does try to avoid it, but when he does, Zethus never means ot harm anyone with them. Especially those he cares about, but if he doesn't like you, he could care less if it hurts you or not. He's just cruel like that.

Underneath all of this, this male's intentions are deeper. Darker. He craves power, and what he wants, he will get. Zethus strives for anything in life and knows how to work for it. He's determined in just about anything he puts his mind to, and will work till he drops. Zethus has always been one to have a good work-ethic, and he does even better in groups. Zethus tries his best to be as professional as possible in certain settings - tasks that are assigned to him, for example. If he is working with someone he doesn't have a full liking to, he will in fact keep his cruel thoughts to himself and just do as he is told.

But since Zethus craves power, you can expect him to be a bit manipulative where he sees fit. He doesn't do it all the time - his charming aspects help with that. Zethus only does this when either desperate, or he just needs someone to do something for him. He gaslights, lies, and can become quite toxic. However, he tries his best to keep this to a minimum with those he actually likes and cares for so they do not feel different about him. Most of time, he does succeed.

Zethus can be quite devious at times. If he sees an opportunity that may be better than the one he was appointed to, he'll probably take it. He does in fact believe that rules were also made to be broken, but because of his current reputation, he likes to keep that to a minimum as well and try to keep most things under the table. He's a master of keeping things to himself, and can talk about something like that's all there is to it when there's probably a lot more.

Zethus, although an underlying evil son of a bitch, can still feel emotion. That being said, he loves, he likes, he laughs, he cries, and he definitely hates. He is not immune to emotions, and can care so deep for someone that he would kill or die for them. If you touch someone in a putrid manner and he hears about it, expect him to confront you. Zethus doesn't care if he makes a scene. He does not care if it's the wrong time. He will get his answers no matter what.

Zethus has quite the temper. In some moments, some may say that's all he is - a fur ball of anger, but there's probably more to it. His fuse is short, and although he tries his best to keep things civil, not all good things can last and nor do they last anyway. The main things that do piss Zethus off or at least get him going is disrespect, harm of those close to him, harm towards him, threats, and anything along those lines.

Underneath is kind exterior is simply a monster waiting for its moment to strike. Although still loyal, protective, and sometimes honest, there is no guarantee that Zethus can promise that he won't explode at any moment. He's cold, cruel, and ruthless.

Mate
HA

Crush
Maybe

Offspring
None

Affiliations
TBD

Other
N/A
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 09:09 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Seiko

5 years

Pack - Packless - Outsider:

Pack

If you belong to a Pack, state the Pack Name. If Outsider, state your Band Name.

Barbaric Okami Pack

Desired Rank:

None, pretty content where he is

Thoughts On Your Pack:

He is more than happy to serve the pack as the doctor, and fiercely believes in his leader
Appearance:

Credits are on picture

Personality:

Strong willed and passionate, Seiko is one of the kindest wolves you will find. He makes sure that he sets a good example to others, but often shies away from attention. Although he wishes to become the alpha one day, his shyness and unable to think under pressure often stops him. He is more of an introvert, but loves to chat with his close friends and family. He is 'affection deprived', so any kind of affection sends him over the edge, even if it's just a compliment. When nervous, he stutters and his face heats up, along with a constant swish of his tail.

He may be shy most times, but manages to become brave and confident every once in a while. He mainly relies on his instincts whenever danger is around, so any kind of logical thinking becomes non-existent. He loves a good puzzle and a logical question. He can come off as a teacher, nerdy, and even a bit geeky or dorky. If you let him, he can ramble about herbs, a story or anything that he loves. He often wishes that he could be a crow or an owl, the feeling of the wind blowing against his fur makes him feel calm and powerful in a way. He enjoys every little breeze, especially if the sun is warming his pelt. He only likes the summer breezes and despises the cold wind in winter. He makes sure that the wolves he knows are taken care of, giving them little gifts of food and herbs.

He especially loves his herbs, having a small manageable garden. He loves poking his nose into a blooming bud and taking small whiffs of the scent, curious about why a certain plant would give off a certain smell. He often wanders away, going on mini adventures to find more stuff to sniff at or run through the woods to feel his fur waving in the wind. Although, being alone has caused him to yearn for a mate...but he denies it to whoever asks.

Mate:

Open, PM me
Crush:

Also open, PM meh
Offspring:

HA
Affiliations:

PM meh
Other:

Soft boyo 101

Edited at October 19, 2021 12:45 AM by TKO
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 09:16 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
Finished with Enzo.
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 09:26 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Chinook
Pack: Barbaric Okami
Desired Rank: The Favorite
Thoughts On Your Pack: He's quite proud of it and would fight to the death for his Lady.
chinook.jpg
Credits to Wincey (1st) and Tiefenschaerfe (2nd) on DA. Same user, same wolf.

Chinook is a very handsome male. He stands at 34 inches and is in the middle of the weight spectrum for his height. His body is well-toned and his strength is evident in the way he moves. However, his appearance is deceptively kind. Intelligent, reddish-brown eyes are set in a well-proportioned face rimmed by soft, thick fur. His dense coat seems to groom itself, always looking sleek and touchable.

This male is the opposite of touchable.

Underneath his pelt, his skin is riddled with scars, both from hunts and from fights. Most of the latter were his victories. The vast majority. His most notable scar is a once-deep gash across his chest and lower throat, given to him by a wolf he loathed -- and killed. Chinook refuses to speak about this wolf, and few know the story.

Chinook's coloring is warmer scale. His base is a terracotta of sorts with honey highlights and cream undertones. Patches of deeper brown and black congregate to frame his eyes, cover his forehead, sweep across his back and tail, and form a triangle at the nape of his neck. His undersides are a darker cream in color with hints of orange to it.

The larger spots of fur around his temples and above his eyebrows turn into a black M shape, which extends along his neck and to his shoulders before more color enters the scene again. The bridge of his nose is a golden brown, as are the sides of his cheeks, and this melts into an off-white muzzle and cheekbones.

Chinook always has a sort of passive look to him. Calm, relaxed, but ready. His languid movements can tense up at any time, his smooth tone can turn to jagged ice, his relaxed figure can stand tall and sturdy and domineering. This brute is death personified, and oh boy does death look hot.

Personality

Chinook did not achieve vanguard lightly. He is dangerous. Deadly. Calculating. Sure. His skills have been refined and specifically tailored to fit the needs of his Overlady. While he is plenty fine as an outright battler, hunter, or public speaker, his strengths lie more in the... subtleties.

A soft word, a ghost of a whisper, could plant the darkest thoughts in even the purest mind. A small nudge could send the mightiest wolf tumbling down a ravine to certain death. A rabbit full of yew berries could take down even the healthiest animal.

A look could kill.

Chinook's wide arsenal of deadly tactics are only amplified by his stealthy nature. The male walks on feathers. Even when he is simply moving from one end of the camp to another, his motions are always silenced. It has almost become habit to remain a spectre in the shadows.

This male has a solemn silence to him; he has seen death. Looked it in the face and laughed. And he has caused death. Chinook has the same blunt emotion behind his eyes that a seasoned veteran does after a hunt gone wrong. Life is life, and death is death. You can't have one without the other, and Chinook is the gateway between the two. His low, smooth voice carries a certain dominant factor to it, but he respects the higher-ups and makes sure that everyone around him does as well.

As a subordinate, he does not let his secret status show. In his rank, he hides his murderous night-life and becomes the perfect pack member. He is fiercely loyal to the Overlady, and to the pack in general, and he hunts or patrols as much as is asked or needed.

Chinook stands firmly by the rules and upholds them as best he can. He is careful not to let anyone know that he is the Overlady's secret police of sorts -- those who find out usually have "accidents", but there have been precious few of those.

Mate

None

Crush

Yes.

Offspring

None

Affiliations

Open, PM me. Ten slots.

Other

He is one of the Vanguard flying noodles.

chinookk.jpg

Edited at October 18, 2021 10:45 PM by Rising Shadows

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us