Wolf Play : Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)
Chatbox
 technoblade
11:29:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Do it! If you need help I can always tell you what I did to mine XD
 Luna👻
11:29:09 Silver (She/her)
One time I lost- what was it- my ankles or something like that
 Zeraphia
11:28:48 Spooky Vah
Hmm... to traumatize or to not...

-Click-

Decisions, decisions.
 technoblade
11:28:42 Lil Techy | Techno
-86 spaces left in this hole.

This is why I should invest more in relic hole expansions...
 Boeing
11:28:07 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Luna
Not yet. I think.
 Luna👻
11:27:12 Silver (She/her)
Oh no, are my knees in danger?
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Kneecap stealer are you there?
 Destinations End
11:26:14 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Sorry. Back. Was getting the link for something for my friend
 Luna👻
11:25:12 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m saving my explore moves for when there are unsanitary brains scattered on the floor
 Boo
11:24:53 Chrissy
thank you, eve!
 Boeing
11:24:42 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Forest
Alright lol
It's the most redundant defect for a battle wolf though lol
-150 battle, -150 agility, -100 stealth XD
 Nevermore.
11:24:42 Never/Nev
Thank you Eve!
 Magnus Bane
11:24:40 Mag/Maggy
Thank you. I barely finding any besides Gwyn
 Feiella
11:24:39 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Eve
Ooh yay
 Hugs4Bugs
11:24:13 Bugs || Ed
Darnnn, just as I finish exploring and prepare to head to bed for the night xD
 Forest Dwelling
11:23:54 Wolflocke Challenge
@Boe

Just because the vitals are better, I say keep the defect and turn 'em into a battle wolf!
 Charlie Bone
11:23:45 
Luna i would say keep him cause he is a good color
 Hallow's Eve
11:23:42 Hallow, Eve
Six

Yay!
 Duskfall
11:23:41 Dusky|Dusk|Dusker
Luna,
Free range or sell
 SixBears
11:23:27 evebot
I made it easier for event creatures to appear.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Red Fox : -4
Death Adder : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 7, 2021 09:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I mean I sent a request for a chosen a while ago and never got a response... Doesn't look like they've been on since October either
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 8, 2021 09:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm sorry,I've been busy because I had to catch up a ton in school. I'll reserve the Phoenix for you.
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 8, 2021 04:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Edana Auberon (Roughly translates to noble fiery one)
Regnum: Fire
Sexuality: Lesbian
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one): Fire and light
Spirit Partner (name and species): Ignis the Phoenix
Appearance (both animals and humans): Edana is a striking young woman. She has light skin deeply tanned and freckled by the sun, with eyes the color of cognac that seem to gleam like flames. Her hair is shoulder length and not exactly neat, almost looking as if she cuts it with a dagger (which she does). Edana's hair is the color of spun gold and sunlight at the roots, slowly fading to a vivid red to almost a mahogany at the tips. She wears her hair in a low ponytail with a feather tucked into it that had fallen from Ignis one time.
As for clothing, she wears a black button down tucked into fitted reddish brown slacks, the slacks being tucked into brown knee-high boots that lace up the front. Over the slacks she wears brown leather garter belts on each side with a knife sheathed in each one. She also wears a leather harness that holds up a layered red half-skirt. At her side, she also carries a sabre in a red sheath.
Backstory (optional): Maybe later
Personality (optional): Again, maybe later
Strengths: Edana is highly heat tolerant and has amazing endurance and speed. She's a wonderful and agile fighter with her sabre. She's also a charismatic charmer and extremely convincing.
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Mild control of fire and light, also greater speed
Weaknesses: Edana has little to no tolerance of the cold, and for all her swordsmanship she isn't the most physically powerful. She also can't and doesn't swim. Also, while she isn't afraid of it, she's a but leery of the dark.
Did you read everything?: Hehe hot sword lesbian in the Regnum roleplay
(I'll make another character later)

Edited at November 9, 2021 06:07 AM by Aphantasia
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 8, 2021 09:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
For the skills, just put whatever skills she has gained from her bond with Ignis, also, all lesbian/gay characters must also have another character that is bi or straight

Aphantasia said:
Name: Edana Auberon (Roughly translates to noble fiery one)
Regnum: Fire
Sexuality: Lesbian
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one): Fire and light
Spirit Partner (name and species): Ignis the Phoenix
Appearance (both animals and humans): Edana is a striking young woman. She has light skin deeply tanned and freckled by the sun, with eyes the color of cognac that seem to gleam like flames. Her hair is shoulder length and not exactly neat, almost looking as if she cuts it with a dagger (which she does). Edana's hair is the color of spun gold and sunlight at the roots, slowly fading to a vivid red to almost a mahogany at the tips. She wears her hair in a low ponytail with a feather tucked into it that had fallen from Ignis one time.
As for clothing, she wears a black button down tucked into fitted reddish brown slacks, the slacks being tucked into brown knee-high boots that lace up the front. Over the slacks she wears brown leather garter belts on each side with a knife sheathed in each one. She also wears a leather harness that holds up a layered red half-skirt. At her side, she also carries a sabre in a red sheath.
Backstory (optional): Maybe later
Personality (optional): Again, maybe later
Strengths: Edana is highly heat tolerant and has amazing endurance and speed. She's a wonderful and agile fighter with her sabre. She's also a charismatic charmer and extremely convincing.
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Huh
Weaknesses: Edana has little to no tolerance of the cold, and for all her swordsmanship she isn't the most physically powerful. She also can't and doesn't swim. Also, while she isn't afraid of it, she's a but leery of the dark.
Did you read everything?: Hehe hot sword lesbian in the Regnum roleplay

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 9, 2021 06:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, fixed the power thing. I'll add another character later. Just out of curiosity though, why is that a rule?
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 9, 2021 06:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Well, normally I would probably just do straight or bi, but I decided to change it up a bit. Anyway, I'll add Edana.

Aphantasia said:
Alright, fixed the power thing. I'll add another character later. Just out of curiosity though, why is that a rule?

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 9, 2021 03:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, cool.
But I'm still confused as to why there would need to be two characters for gay/lesbian ones but straight/bi don't have to add a gay one. I'll still make another character, just a little confused.

Lightning Chasers said:
Well, normally I would probably just do straight or bi, but I decided to change it up a bit. Anyway, I'll add Edana.

Aphantasia said:

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 9, 2021 04:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Just my preference.

Aphantasia said:
Okay, cool.
But I'm still confused as to why there would need to be two characters for gay/lesbian ones but straight/bi don't have to add a gay one. I'll still make another character, just a little confused.

Lightning Chasers said:

Aphantasia said:

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 9, 2021 04:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oops, forgot to accept your form. I know it was a while ago, but anyways, accepted! Wait...can you edit his age to 15 please? He's still accepted, just need to edit his age.

Jumping Wolves said:
Name: Azul Cure
Regnum: Lumen
Sexuality: Straight
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one): Light, Wind
Spirit Partner (name and species): Lumen
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter):
Appearance (both animals and humans):
Azul had very dark tan skin from being in the sun all the time. He has sandy blond hair, with icy blue eyes, that feel like they can cut through you like butter. He is well build (bone wise) and very muscular and strong.
Personality (optional):
Azul comes from a rich family, but he can often be found hiding in the shadows watching people. He is judgey at first, but once he warms up, he is the most helpful person you can hae around. He wears all black hoodies.
Strengths: Azul is physically stong, and mentally strong. Azul is great at hiding in the shadows, to the point that he just fades in with the background. He is also great at coming up on people without them seeing him.
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Water
Weaknesses: Fire, Azul hates fire, bugs, lovey feelings, and being in big groups.
Did you read everything?: Regnum

Edited at November 9, 2021 04:12 PM by Lightning Chasers
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 9, 2021 04:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lightning Chasers said:
~~~~ Ranks ~~~~
Chosen Ones (4/7) (PM me to claim)
~Hope Caddel - Nox the Dragon - Lightning Chasers
~Azalea Tonorios - Ventus the Griffin - Dark Moon
~Edana Auberon - Ignis the Phoenix - Aphantasia
~Azul Cure - Lumen the Pegasus - Jumping Wolves
Experienced Spirit Guardians (1/2) (PM me to claim)
~Heather Smith - Red Fox - Dark Moon
Spirit Guardian Recruits (1/3)
~Ronan - Bull Moose - Finnick
Unseen Leader (0/1) (PM me to claim)
Unseen Second In Command (0/1) (PM me to claim)
Unseen Recruits (2/6) (at least one must be a successful pairing)
~Aether Caddel - Unsuccessful - Panther - Lightning Chasers
~Alexandra Bolton - Unsuccessful - Crow - Dark Moon

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us