Wolf Play : Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 starrywing
06:33:34 Novo/Starry
oh wait it's not-
i don't know if i have any at risk
 icemoons
06:33:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
pix

Oh dear... lets all pray to the DS gods lol
 Vulpixles
06:32:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I have 5 at risk...and 3 of them are on my explore team
 starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:31:39 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I have two at risk how about the rest of you?
 icemoons
06:31:08 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends... Oh shit it's DS day... damn it
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
06:01:50 
Exaccctly. So even if you're not active in AvA, if someone attacks us, you'll just squish them.
 Existence
06:01:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I am a pretty ornament with 29k dominance xD
 Ecifircas
06:00:45 
Existence, it's okay. You can be a pretty ornament. xD
 Existence
05:59:22 Exist / Kuskyn
You would think with the long list of alliances fown the side I'd remember to attack. Nope.. Once a day if I am lucky some days.
 Vulpixles
05:56:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
8 more chipmunks...this is going to take forever.
 Eternity
05:53:52 ET
Oh right, right. I was confused haha.
 Ecifircas
05:53:07 
001, no. It was 2k this morning? And I just bumped it up to 5k.

Next jump is 8k. But I would like more members. <|3 So I'll probably let it chill at 5k for a while.
 Existence
05:53:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm loving the slow loading times took me forever just to do 4 small things xD
 Eternity
05:52:08 ET
Me when I forget to battle:

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Polar Bear : -1
Alligator : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!June 13, 2024 10:25 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: (First, Last)

Catherine Donnaugh

Nickname:

Caite

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Beta

Role:

Caite prefers to work with the horses and livestock as she was a farmer's daughter before being turned, however, she will gladly spend time with Colette and the children as much as she is needed.

Thoughts on the travelers:

Caite almost feels pity for the travelers due to weather causing the dilemma, though she doesn't trust them to not get into trouble with any of the pack members.

Personality:

Caite is headstrong just like her Irish father. Her mother died shortly after her birth so she doesn’t know very many manners fit for a lady. She loves to be out in the dirt and working with the streets as much as she can. Caite doesn't fit the quiet, womanly mold with her love of being able to express her own mind and feelings. The young woman has a firey temper that makes her Irish accent thicker when she gets frustrated. She spends some of her free time reading or drawing the different people of the pack.

She doesn't trust easily but will be friendly to those around her. She likes to spend time on her own, though it isn't always possible. She is insecure about her scar from the attack 6 years ago and prefers to not speak about it or show it off. She is protective of the Alpha and Luna and will give anyone a side eye when she questions what they are saying.

Appearance:

Caite knows she has curves and she tries to hide them as best as she can. She has shapely hips and rump that melt into long athletic legs. Her upper body has a slightly larger than normal but not over large chest with a flat stomach that many have envied her for. Her mother’s family has strong cheekbones that make Caite’s dark gaze look even more intense when she isn’t smiling. Her eyes are a more almond shape with a little button nose that gives her a more natural beauty.

Caite has emerald green eyes that seem to pull people in when she talks. Her lips are full and plump and has waist length dark brown hair that carries a natural wave when she is fresh out of the water. Some scars litter her skin due to fights she has gotten into. There is a particularly large one that runs from her right collar bone down to her left thigh. Caite stands at 5'8" flat footed and weighs 170lbs of solid muscle, mainly from spending so much time working in fields and helping keep up the castle.

[credit goes to malachitinous on picrew]

She wears clothes that are common for the Medieval Era, though sometimes she will wear pants if she is doing something more physical. She prefers men's clothing with riding boots, riding pants, a billowy shirt and a corset, though she will wear a dress as request or required by either the Alpha, Luna, or other Beta.

Lycan appearance:

Caite’s lycan appearance carries the same dark brown hair and her dark green eyes. She is on the taller side standing at 7' even, but carries a more lythe build meant for endurance and quick attacks. There are bits of grey within the dark fur giving a little bit of depth to dark earthen tone that is thick and covers her entire body.

Her muzzle is long and sleek that ties into a large muscular yet feminine head. She has a tail that is proportionate to her taller size that resembles the tail of a Sheltie with the longer hair. Her ears that always seem to be resting against her skull except for when she is curious, have tips that are delicate and dipped in silver that fades to the dark brown.

Backstory:

Caite grew up helping her father and older brothers on their small farm before the attack. Her older sister always chastised her for spending more time outside doing manual labor instead of focusing on trying to find a husband. Caite could be partially responsible for leading her friend astray to wanting to be outside instead of lounging about day dreaming about marriages. It was not something that she was truly worried about as her father seemed more concerned with getting her older sister and brothers married first.

Caite was one to get into a little bit of mischief as a younger child and even though she was grown, it didn't take much to convince her to get into some sort of mess. She may have been one of the few to know about the plan between the future Alpha pair but she wasn't one to betray her friends trust. She hadn't been near her home when the attack happened, having spent the night in the stables near Colette's home with the horses.

The attack happened shortly after Caite’s sister was married and Caite is the only one out of her family to have survived the attack. She made sure to cover the scar across her body and take care of her family's remains before leaving with the others who had survived.

Hidden talents:

She has a good singing voice.

Can shapeshift, though it needs to be discovered by her.

Can learn things by doing and mimicking.

Fears:

Being alone.

Not understanding where she is.

Losing her friends and pack mates.

hurting the people she cares about.

Strengths:

She has an easier time bonding with animals.

Her natural strength.

Thinking through different situations.

Thinking on her feet quickly.

Weaknesses:

Hard headed.

Doesn't trust easily.

Animals and children.

her family/the pack.

Her scar in the sense that she is insecure about it.

Anything else you want to share:

Caite can be a bit clumsy, especially when she gets embarrassed or frustrated.

Crush:

Open

Mate:

Open

Relations, such as family or friends:

Colette Frost - Caite has known Colette for as long as she can remember. She won't openly admit it, but she was relieved that her one friend was also among those that became afflicted. Of course she wouldn't be a friend if she hadn't been overjoyed for Christopher and Colette to marry. When the children came along, Caite became a little more protective of her friend and will gladly put herself in harms way before letting anything happen to the family. Caite had been a little jealous when the pair first began courting each other but she has slowly grown to accept that she has to share her friend, though she isn't afraid to interrupt any romantic moment that she can. A little bit of payback...probably.

Christopher Frost - WIP

Open/PM me.

Children:

None yet.

Other:

Caite's voice claim is Liz Gilles.

Edited at June 13, 2024 10:26 PM by FrostyK

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us