Wolf Play : Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | Open
Chatbox
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
06:01:50 
Exaccctly. So even if you're not active in AvA, if someone attacks us, you'll just squish them.
 Existence
06:01:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I am a pretty ornament with 29k dominance xD
 Ecifircas
06:00:45 
Existence, it's okay. You can be a pretty ornament. xD
 Existence
05:59:22 Exist / Kuskyn
You would think with the long list of alliances fown the side I'd remember to attack. Nope.. Once a day if I am lucky some days.
 Vulpixles
05:56:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
8 more chipmunks...this is going to take forever.
 Eternity
05:53:52 ET
Oh right, right. I was confused haha.
 Ecifircas
05:53:07 
001, no. It was 2k this morning? And I just bumped it up to 5k.

Next jump is 8k. But I would like more members. <|3 So I'll probably let it chill at 5k for a while.
 Existence
05:53:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm loving the slow loading times took me forever just to do 4 small things xD
 Eternity
05:52:08 ET
Me when I forget to battle:
 Eternity
05:51:53 ET
Oh did has it been upped to 10k
I'm 2k off,,
 Ecifircas
05:43:50 
I do okay though. :>
-Click-
 Ecifircas
05:43:07 
The tragedy of constantly upping the dominance requirement on your alliance is that no one joins and it's harder and harder for the people in the alliance to keep up.

I want the minimum set to 10k but that's so few players. lol
 Karou
05:33:29 
-WP Click-
i am never doing what i just did again
 Ecifircas
05:32:23 
If I ever make a prolific stud, I really really want a G1 husky axanthic named -Click-
 Voxtexy
05:31:53 Vox, Corey
I actually have a Buffy pup that I'm keeping alive. I need to get more stones for her though *^*
-WP Click-

It's a shame I didn't breed her much, alas- deployment prevented that
 distant-screams
05:28:09 katy | beetle
that's a hilarious coincidence xD the poor breeding market that day

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Polar Bear : -1
Alligator : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenMay 23, 2024 03:39 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Life is Lifeing but I'm not going anywhere I'm excited for this to get complete and start!!
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenJune 1, 2024 03:08 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
i'm also still here!!
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenJune 13, 2024 01:00 AM

Shadows in the Mist

Neutral

Give Award
Breakfast if we're doing this again for real reserve me a justicar and a countess LOL XD
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenJune 13, 2024 11:08 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
I'm also still here life is just busy past months
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenJune 13, 2024 05:41 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yeah. Been sick with covid, so I've been off and on, but yeah, it's still active. <3
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenJune 13, 2024 06:54 PM

Shadows in the Mist

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Dahlia Evelyn Merovian, nicknamed Eve or Evie by those who know her well

Age: Appears to be early twenties, actually in her late 600s

Sexuality: Bisexual, no lean

Desired Rank: Queen would be nice… but she’d settle for duchess

Clan: Phego

Powers: Influence, Potence, Oblivion

Appearance:

This woman is petite, only about 5 foot 3 inches tall. Her build is curvy yet delicate, with slim limbs, a tight waist and moderate T & A. The overall figure is a textbook hourglass shape. She has pale olive skin with silvery undertones, and burns extremely easily in even weak sunlight. Dahlia’s hands are small and soft, with immaculate nails kept on the shorter side but usually intricately painted. She is ambidextrous and has messy, looping handwriting that other people have a hard time deciphering. Dahlia’s face is rather pixie-like, being shaped like a heart with a sharp chin and prominent cheekbones. Her lips are a dark mauve, and usually seen forming a small, secret smile, like Dahlia is laughing at a joke no one else can hear. Her mouth is overall small and rosebud-shaped. Similarly Dahlia has a small nose that turns up slightly at the end, though the bridge itself is straight and not curved. The bridge is also significantly narrower than the nostrils and doesn’t protrude overmuch from her face. As for her eyes, they are slightly larger than average and fairly rounded, giving her an innocent and naive appearance. Dahlia’s irises are a piercing jade, and it’s quite easy for her to convince people to stare into them long enough for her to establish a hold on them using her Influence ability. Above her entrancing eyes, Dahlia’s eyebrows are thin and well-manicured. They have a hard angled arch and she often will raise just one of them when she’s suspicious or intrigued. The eyebrows are slightly darker than her hair, which is an ashy blond. Dahlia’s locks are extremely straight and fall to her mid back when unbound, though she loves styling them in a variety of buns and ponytails. Finally, Dahlia has a widow’s peak, a low, seductive voice, and typically smells of jasmine and honey.

Personality: Selfish | Ambitious | Vain | Liar | Sarcastic | Patient | Petty | Cowardly | Manipulative | Discreet | Flirtatious | Perceptive | Persuasive | Witty

Dahlia is the definition of deceptive. She will be flirtatious and obsequious to your face only to turn around and sell your secrets to the highest bidder. She is a creature of pure ambition, and thinks nothing of betraying anyone and everyone if it means getting what she wants. She has zero moral compass and will do anything and everything to achieve her goals, regardless of how it hurts or humiliates herself or others. She’s spent decades stealing secrets, objects, and people, then selling or trading them with the goal of improving her own station, relying heavily on her Influence, Potence, and Oblivion abilities to do so. Because above all, Dahlia desires power. She covets the throne for herself, even if it takes her centuries of plotting and the murder of everyone who has ever trusted her. However, despite her whatever-it-takes attitude and Potence-enhanced strength, Dahlia hates getting her hands dirty. She much prefers hypnotizing others into doing the work for her, and is often persuasive/cunning enough to convince/trick other vampires to do things for her even if she usually can’t hypnotize them directly. She performs favors for others to acquire leverage, and is especially an expert in acquiring secrets. If someone does end up hurting or humiliating Dahlia, whether she consented to it or not, she will hold a grudge for the rest of her existence. However Dahlia is a coward at heart, and would never confront her enemies directly. She never allows herself to be caught in a fair fight if she can help it, preferring to use pawns to exact revenge or defend herself. When it comes to lovers and friends, there are none that Dahlia wouldn’t throw aside without hesitation if it would improve her own station or situation. She views everyone else as expendable, and sex as just a particularly fun way of rendering someone else vulnerable and complacent. Outwardly, Dahlia is flirtatious and eager to please. But inwardly, she’s smiling as she tricks yet another fool out of their valuables and secrets.

Relationship Status: Open if someone is interested, otherwise single

Crush: No

Exes: Many. Pm me if interested

Kin: None left alive, if someone wants to be her sire pm me

Affliations: TBD

Other: One time Dahlia stole a thunderbird. Taxidermied of course, live animals are gross

Edited at June 13, 2024 07:22 PM by Shadows in the Mist
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenJune 13, 2024 07:21 PM

Shadows in the Mist

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Juliet Layla Naevarros
Sexuality: Bisexual with a heavy male lean. Butch ladies preferred
Desired Rank: Content, she loves her work
Clan: Ducaino
Powers: Animalism, Fortitude, Protean
Appearance: Juliet is a tall woman, standing at just under six foot two inches. Her build is all lithe, lean muscle and communicates both speed and strength. She has slightly broader shoulders than most women, with similarly wide hips that give her a subtle hourglass figure. Juliet has a small bust, but a larger butt that is well-rounded with muscle. Her hands are deeply calloused and often dirty, whether with mud or blood. Juliet is so animalistic that she is typically partially shifted at all times, meaning her fingers appear abnormally long and thin, and end in sharp claws rather than nails. Her skin is naturally a light sienna, but has cool beige undertones. In several places the skin is rough and puckered, the remains of burn scars from when she was tortured by humans. Juliet has a square face with a strong jawline, and low, defined cheekbones. Her lips are permanently dyed deep red from bloodstains, and shaped like a classic cupid’s bow. Oftentimes her fangs are long enough to protrude out under her top lip. Her nose is slightly crooked, broken ages ago when she was younger and less skilled. Otherwise her nostrils are low and boxy, while the bridge is a bit longer than average. Juliet has straight, dark brows over bright golden-yellow eyes. Her eyes are deeply hooded, and tilt noticeably up at the outer ends. Otherwise they are fairly average in size and width. Finally, Juliet has dark caramel-colored hair that reaches slightly past her shoulders when unbound. The locks are moderately wavy, similar to a 2b type, and have darker chestnut undertones. Juliet usually keeps her head shaved on the sides and the rest of the hair in multiple tight braids. Her ears are severely pointed and occasionally furred or feathered, depending on what animal she is feeling most like in that moment. She has a low alto voice that is rather husky, and smells like blood and smoke.
Personality: Juliet is usually thinking about one of two things: Her loved ones, or violence. She’s cruel and sadistic in the most typical way, and delights in causing physical harm to others. Torture is one of the few ways she could be described as creative, as she otherwise doesn’t think outside the box much. Juliet has little in the way of higher intelligence, and disdains complicated plans and strategies. To that end, she does have a dog-like sense of honor and loyalty. She prefers straight fights, with no underhanded tricks or surprise ambushes, and hates when other vampires use their powers to turn her allies against her or control her mind. Juliet views poison as a coward’s weapon, and believes that there is nothing more dishonorable than betraying those you have promised to stand by. Essentially, Juliet is more like a blunt instrument than a surgical tool, and was viewed accordingly by the previous Blue-Blood Queen. Part of this is due to her insatiable bloodlust. Remaining partially shifted all the time like Juliet does means she’s constantly toeing the line between going feral and remaining in control. She exhilarates in the recklessness of it, and only her Queen or current lover is able to get through to her when she does give in. All of her savage urges go out the window when it comes to her Queen, clan, or lover. Juliet is loyal to them; mind, body, and soul. Anything they ask of her she gives without hesitation, every order carried out with no remorse. The previous queen could have asked her to cut off her own hand and she would have done it. She takes any abuse she might receive in stride, and would refuse to believe her lover or Queen is only using her even if confronted with proof. Her clan and lover are the only ones Juliet shows her sweet side to, and she is affectionate with them both publicly and privately. She often brings them gifts in the form of weapons from defeated enemies. As for her Queen, Juliet considers her desires her own, and will stop at nothing to help her attain her goals. When she’s not serving her queen or spending time with her clan, Juliet spends her time hunting and sparring, as well as tanning the hides of her kills and making them into gifts. She has a surprising talent for leatherworking, and will make intricate bracers and belts. Sometimes she will even enlist one of the other vampires to forge a weapon, which she will then do the leather detailing for. She loves being outside and spending time with her animal companions, whom she likes more than basically anyone else. Juliet also likes decorating her animals and herself with amber jewelry, even if she’s been told time and time again that it isn’t wise to identify your allies so obviously.
Relationship Status: If interested in being her lover, pm me
Crush: Maybe Belial, depends on if someone is interested in being her SO
Exes: None still alive
Kin: Open to a sibling or sire
Affiliations: TBD
Other: Juliet has never eaten a thunderbird before but she bets it would be tasty

Edited at June 13, 2024 07:27 PM by Shadows in the Mist

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us